Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

Re: Demony na okrągło

Post autor: BOGINS »

KOMIPLACJA WIEDZY Z FEIT 212

via Stickmonkey from Bols

via Stickmonkey on the Bols Lounge Feb 7th
This round of rumors is regarding the Second Wave, penciled in for June. Note however that Games Workshop has this thing for releasing Daemons in August - so that second wave might slide a little.

In any case, onto the waves themselves:

Wave 2
Keeper of Secrets/(Named GD of Slaanesh)
Lord of Change/Fateweaver
Furies/(Chaos ground daemons...I've heard this alternate kit unit has an "unstable" rules granting them an extra save, a 12" teleport, and a chance to lose models (determined randomly).
Hounds of Khorne
An all new Tzeentch Flyer... (NOT the Heldrake)
Chariot of Tzeentch/ Flame cannon alt kit)

Feb 6th
Overview and Schedule
The Chaos Daemons release slot as last time around is a dual system release, updating the repsective armies for both Warhammer 40,000, and Warhammer Fantasy. There are a large number of models to be released as well as both books, so look for it to get broken up into 2 waves at least - with the lower possibility of 3 waves.

Look for the initial wave next month, and follow up waves a quarter later. That would put the first wave in March and the followup in June. Note however that Games Workshop has this thing for releasing Daemons in August - so that second wave might slide a little.

In any case, onto the waves themselves:

Wave 1
BloodThirster/Skarbrand (plastic)
Great Unclean One (plastic)
Chariot of Khorne/Herald of Khorne/Khorne Cannonade (anyone remember the old epic Doom Blaster)
Plague Flies of Nurgle
Palanquin of Nurgle/KuGath upgrade/Herald of Nurgle
Fiend of Slaanesh

There is also word of a named Daemon Prince and several smaller finecast models as well.

Most readers here know I have an opinion that goes against the grain when it comes to the rumored February's codex and army book release of Daemons. Even though its backed up by behind the scenes rumors and is directed towards 40k only, I want to move past that, because there is a ton of information floating around regarding Daemons, and In reality, it would be cool to get two 40k codices out in the first two months of the year. So lets assume I am wrong (I hope I am), and there is a double Daemon release in February.

Compilation via Zion over on Heresy Online
Compiled on January 2nd
Daemon Rumours
For those who just want the quick compilation here it is (actual links and rumour postings are below the compilation for those who want to see where this is all coming from):

Writer: Jeremy Vetock (both books!) (if this is true, it might be why we haven't seen that much from him recently prior to the DA book)
Projected Release: Dual Release in Feb (primarily gathered from other rumours)

Undivided
Chaos Beast (Maybe this guy? ) Approximately Daemon Prince sized/about twice as tall as a Bloodletter
Furies getting redone. Approximately Gargoyle sized with bat wings and a number of different head options (heads are 2 section heads like the Bloodletters). Dual kit with a ground based model option as well. Plastic kit.
New Elite Daemon Engine. Approximately Dreadnought sized. Lots of options with some God-specific model bits. Rumoured to be unique to Daemons.

Khorne
New Greater Daemon Model (Resin Conversion Pack to make Named Greater Daemons)
Jes Goodwin rumoured to be the one who sculpted/is sculpting the new Bloodthirster
Khorne Chariot (2 Bloodcrushers pulling something that looks like a wagon) with a Herald or some kind of new model that looks like it's belching fire.
Some kind of large flame belcher thing (maybe same as the option for the chariot?)
New Bloodthirster reportedly is a little shorter than the Dreadknight, hasn't changes too much in style though.

Tzeentch
New Chariot, pulled by screamers with Horrors riding it. Has an alternate Large Flamer (Pyrocastser perhaps?) rider option too.
Large Flamer (Pyrocaster perhaps? Maybe the same as the chariot character) “instead of horrors” (again, I have no idea what they mean by this, as it's an odd statement that doesn't make too much sense).
New Lord of Change is the tallest of the new Greater Daemons (not counting the wings). Apparently less hunched than before, and has a “fishy looking” option.

Slaanesh
Plastic Fiends were in the works. Current status unknown.
New Keeper of Secrets is a whole new design, shirking the old design and the FW one for something different, but still “very Slanneshi”.

Nurgle
Large Base Palanquin, Nurglings, Daemon Prince Base, Fat Plague Bearer (I'm not sure what this one means, this is the actual sentence from the rumour)
New Ku'gath design?
No Blight Drone
Some kind of large Nurgle flies being ridden by Plaguebearers
New Great Unclean One reportidly the best of the new Greater Daemon options (“absolutely rot, in a good way”)

Other
Rumours of a Chaos piece of terrain, no word on if it made it past the idea stage or if it's just wishlisting.
No word of other Exalted Chariot options at this time
All models are designed for both Fantasy and 40k now
Only Characters getting models are the ones who haven't gotten one yet
Daemons update will not be a huge overhaul to the books, mostly an addition of new models (I'm guessing some rules changes, points costs and some statlines will get tweaked a bit too if the WD update is anything to go by)
New Greater Daemons looked bigger than the old ones, might be moving to a larger base size
Greater Daemons might be wave releases instead of when the book drops.

The Rumour Posts:
These are all from Warseer's Fantasy Rumour section, though from the rumurs they should also carry over to the 40k codex which is supposed to drop at the same time (if the rumours are true).

Harry on Warseer:
In an effort to pull together what few rumours we have …
I have started threads for each of the armies rumoured to be somewhere in the pipeline.
I will do my best to keep the first posts updated as more rumours appear in these threads.
I have tried to remember as much as I can of what has been posted so far.
I will have missed or forgotten some of it ... so, any rumours that have been posted please just remind me ‘who’ said ‘what’ and I will update this first post.

Daemons of Chaos:
I know we have only just had a wave of Daemons but now we have this from hastings:

Release Date:
"The daemon rules should be taken as a stepping stone to the updated book (much like the wd vc terrorgheist article) next 4 books (for both systems are all chaos (in one form or another) and will hit within 4-5 months for all of them". (Hastings).
To clarify....Books: CSM, WoC, DoC, Chaos Daemons
All will be realeased within 4-5 months of the CSM codex hitting (sep afaik) (Hastings)

So we are talking february at the latest?
Author:
Unknown

Rules:
Unknown ... Beyond those suggested by the rules booklet in the recent WD

Models:
All 4 greater Deamons will get plastic kits (with head/weapon options plus wfb/40k specific bits on sprues) and that there will be "resin conversion packs" to make "named greater Deamons". (Hastings) No idea of timescales on this. I am not expecting them to arrive together Or with this wave. (Harry)
Jes Goodwin is rumoured to be doing the Bloodthirster. (BRING IT ON! ) No timescale for this. (NatTreehouse)
Khorne chariot, two bloodcrushers pulling a wagon with herald option or some fire belching thing. Large base
Tzentch chariot, pulled by screamers, with horrors riding, but I've also heard it has a large flamer rider too. Large base
Nurgle palanquin, nurglings, daemon prince base, fat plague bearer.
4 GD with variants for named daemons and swappable options, most rumors point to resin packs, but I've heard wind its all in the plastic kits lately. I'd lean towards Harry's news, but I hope for all in one myself. I have heard that these may be moving to the larger base now, if so, they will be huge. One can hope, but I don't have a lot of confidence in this bit.
Furies (no dual kit options I've heard of.) in plastic.
Plastic fiends were being worked on at one point, but I haven't heard anything about them recently.
New elite daemon engine. 40k Dreadnought sized. Lots of options. Quasi-God specific bits like the soulgrinder. Supposedly unique to daemons not the same as this new unit for chaos space marines.(Stickmonkey)
Big khorn flame belcher thing
Tzeentch Larger flamer instead of horrors.
Sounded like more ranged options for the daemons.(Stickmonkey)

Harry:
Maybe their are just two books ... with daemons included!!!

EDIT: Although hastings is pretty clear...
To clarify....
Books.
CSM
WoC
DoC
Chaos Daemons
All will be realeased within 4-5 months of the CSM codex hitting (sep afaik)

Awatar użytkownika
przelas
Falubaz

Post autor: przelas »

fajnie że będzie nowa figurka khorna bo ta moim zdaniem jest paskudna
Ostatnio zmieniony 8 lut 2013, o 14:34 przez przelas, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Khuman
Ciśnieniowiec
Lokalizacja: Wrocławskie pastwiska / The Gamblers ()====[]>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post autor: Khuman »

no to Pan jebnoł porządną informacją... zapowiada się zacnie :D

ps. : jak zawsze ;)

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

KOlega fluffowiec ciągle mi gada że zabiorą mnam eternal warrior...według mnie marne na to szanse

Awatar użytkownika
Khuman
Ciśnieniowiec

ta armia bez tego już będzie totalnie do kitu, no chyba że zwiększą T co wątpliwe

poczekamy na spokojnie 2 / 3 miesiące i będzie wiadomo :)

oby nie dłużej :P

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

Hmm dopóki mamy 1 ranę na ludkach sprawy nie ma, jednak 2 ranki u moich ulubionych płomieńcach oraz wrzaskulcach zmieniło dość sporo...
Hmm ciekawi mnie jak zmienią moce tzeentcha :D mam nadzieję że zostawią bolt of change i gaze, a dodatkowo dorzucam bootsowanie unitów (pytanie czy tylko tzeentcha czy też ogólnie). Nie zdziwiłbym się jakby rerollki były jakieś, moze polepszanie inva albo jakiś chamski debuff na wroga ...
Jeśli chodzi o Nurgla to mam nadzieję, że herald dostanie jakąś packe na muchy...

Awatar użytkownika
przelas
Falubaz

Post autor: przelas »

fajnie by było gdyby tenczowi dostali argument, że jak rzucą na swój oddział czas to podwyższa im warda o 1 do następnej tury (nie kumuluje się wielokrotnie w turze magii) a przeciwnikowi zabiera o 1 (też się nie kumuluje) :)

Awatar użytkownika
Khuman
Ciśnieniowiec

mówimy o 40K, tam nie ma augmentów :P

kto wie jaki będzie lor T, jak widać po AB do WoChu bardzo dużo mają pomysłów na S i N

Khorne został potraktowany jak berkerzy w 40K, jest bo jest, nie wiem czy zmiana jaggerów te z WD były w pytkę a te w AB są ciut za drogie ( 5pkt. ), no i plotka o hate zamiast frezny by strasznie zamieszała w szczególności że nie można chować herosów z innymi markami do innych marek, stare dobre czasy 8)

w demonach Khorna bym chciał 2W na psach oraz żeby został bleesing of the blood God i death strike z giftów :twisted:

a w WFB żeby BiTi dalej mógł używać spell breakera i został great banner of sundering :twisted:

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

Nein nein nein!

In this group, one of the biggest topics is Daemons losing Fearless and Eternal Warrior. This has been a quiet theme running for awhile, and not the first time we have heard this, but now with it all together perhaps it can get the conversation moving.

The next big thing listed here is...... No more Demonic Assault. This means going back to a standard deployment. As far as I am concerned, I have never really settled with the idea of a complete deep striking army the way daemons currently do it, so this for me is a good thing, but I am probably not in the majority here.

Awatar użytkownika
Marks
Falubaz

Post autor: Marks »

Puszka Pandory, o immersji w grach
http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,94534,1 ... .html?bo=1
Nosił Wilk razy kilka, czyli inaczej o grach TellTale Games

misha
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Post autor: misha »

co znaczy 23.02.2013? :) bo chyba nie premierę AB/Codexu, coś plotek nie widać
Klub Adeptus Mechanicus http://admech.club Warszawa, Okęcie, Al Krakowska
Sklep FGB Figurkowe Gry Bitewne http://fgb.club Warszawa, Zelazna 69A

Awatar użytkownika
Marks
Falubaz

Widać, trzeba tylko popatrzeć w dobre miejsce, np. na warrserze są jednostki wypisane jakie się pojawią, min. skull canon/khorne alter, heraldzi itd.

Tak, to jest AB, dokładnie jak mówił Hastings.

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

Tak patrzę na cytadeli to book mrocznych aniołów 119zł, pewnie transport 11, mam nadzieję, że po weekendzie uruchomią możliwość zamawiania.

Niezależnie od faktów i tak trzeba będzie kupić podręcznik. Co ma być to będzie.
ALe jak będą foteczki to wrzucajcie!

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

Z feit 121 nowe info - (18.02.2013)- ale nie wiem ile to wish list:
I will start with the big daemons -
The bloodthirsters : 280pts
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
10 4 9 7 5 5 5 10 5+
Daemonic gifts: blood axe, armour of terror, whip of destruction
special rules: daemon, daemonic flight, furious charge, rage,blood without end
blood axe - user gains a previously lost wound he has lost earlier in game for every kill he makes on a 4+
armour of terror - user gains a 2+ save and 5+ invulnerable. The bearer gains a 4+ feel no pain if the weapons AP in lower than 3
whip of destruction - 12'' shooting attack - strength 8 AP 4 rending
daemon - see page 36
daemonic flight- see chaos special rules
furious charge & rage - rule book (P41&37)

blood without end- the bloodthirsters gain +d6 attacks on the charge and makes another strike at initiative step 1 for every wound he causes.
These extra strikes do not produce any further strikes.

Great unclean one : 260pts
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
5 4 6 8 6 1 4 10 6+
Daemonic gifts: plague sword of death, bloated body, aura of decay
special rules: daemon, slow and purposeful,my master gifts all,shrouded
plague sword of death - wounds everything on 2+ with an ap of 3 - turns characters into spawn
bloated body - the daemon has a 4+ armour save and a 3+ feel no pain on any weapon AP 5 or below.
aura of decay - the great unclean one has defensive and assault grenades and causes all enemy weapons to count as -1 strength (I believe this is ranged and
close combat)

daemon - page 36
slow and purposeful - page 42
shrouded- page 41

my master gifts all - pick an enemy and friendly unit at the beginning of the game. The enemy unit gains -1 toughness and strength while a friendly plaguebearers count as +1 strength and +1 to there feel no pain rolls.

troop units :
bloodletters: 14pts each
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
5 0 5 4 1 4 2 10 6+
daemonic gifts: blood swords (strength: user AP: 4)
special rules: daemon, furious charge,rage
unit type: infantry
Number/squad: 5-20

Daemonettes of slannesh: 12pts each
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
4 0 4 3 1 6 2 10 6+
Daemonic gifts: rending claws
special rules: fleet, make them suffer (+1 added to strength - already included)
Unit type: infantry
Number/squad: 5-15

Wargear:
tzeench gift of betrayal -50pts (one use)
pick an enemy independent character at random, that model or unit must pass a leadership test with a -4 penalty or be removed after being sucked into the warp for tzeench amusement, models from codex: space marine, dark angels,black templars,grey knights,space wolves,blood angels take a -2 penalty instead to represent their resistance from the dark gods temptations.

nurgle's blessing (30pts)
pick a nurgle unit in your army, that model/unit gains +1 to their feel no pain roll.

sword of a thousand souls: 45pts
the bearer must charge every enemy unit and must challenge but gain +2d6 extra attacks on the charge.

dance of death: 40pts
pick an enemy unit at the beginning of the game, that unit must roll a initiative test every turn of the game or is under the control of the daemon player. The unit under control may charge friendly models but cannot move off the board or into any piece of terrain that can cause hard to the model. If the enemy passes the initiative test more than three times during the battle then the dance has been removed for the remainder of the game.

Awatar użytkownika
Infernal Puppet
Masakrator

Post autor: Infernal Puppet »

Kogoś kto to wymyślał zdrowo pogieło :roll: .
Mad Mike pisze:
kwaku pisze:nawet gdyby miał tam wjechać tort z Cezarym w środku.
To nie wypali. Zanim wjedzie, to sytuacja ulegnie odwróceniu i tort będzie w środku Cezara
Ach te uroki bycia ciągle głodnym ;) .

Awatar użytkownika
Marks
Falubaz

widziałem to, nawet tego nie wklejałem, po argumentacji tego kolesia, że czemu wstawia to dopiero teraz, mimo że wiedział o tym od dawna, można się już było kapnąć, że on zmyśla.

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

NO w końcu bloodek umiałby walczyć :D

No ale na serio, troopsy są tańsze, to akurat mam wrażenie że się sprawdzi.

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

No i mamy nowe figurki.
Armata khorna...jest ok, ale jak sądzę wyląduje w HS. Ciekawi mnie czy to będzie miało zasady chariotu, w którym bloodki będą opędzały się od słabszego ścierwa w przypadku walki.
Tron korna... pewnie HS ale obym się mylił i moze byłaby to opcja dla heralda...
Dronki - ciężki fast. Jetbike chyba nie, ale może jetpack? Muszki w końcu skaczą. Pewnie 2 ataki, poison, granaty,hammer of wrath? pytanie ile ran i wytrzymałości? Oby ws4...
Chariot Tz...10/10/10 demon z 4+wardem? Flamer lub z kolegą, oby fast.

Dargor
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Dargor »

Chariot Tz...10/10/10 demon z 4+wardem? Flamer lub z kolegą, oby fast.
A może zostawią jak jest? Czyli zmiana typu z piechoty ja Bike, +2 Rany i takie tam brednie?:D

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

Zważywszy na to, że lepiej być w pojeździe, niz mieć 4 tafa i 5 ran (w ogóle skąd Tz tyle ma :P?)
Tzn lepiej mieć rany, w momencie gdy walą z przeciwpancernych pocisków... ale gdy leci ostrzał bolterów...to pojazd wytrzyma więcej. Patrząc na chariot pod slaaneshowego heralda, który ma 4HP można założyć, że tzeenchowy będzie miał 3, a zwykły 2.

ODPOWIEDZ