Moderator: #helion#

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
ismael
Wodzirej

Re: Cult of Ulric

Post autor: ismael »

Hej Niglafar,
Jutro napiszę może coś bardziej konstruktywnego, bo dziś już jestem po browarze, ale odnośnie kapłanów IMO:
1. Regimentowi out.
2. Lord i hero bierzemy z Empire by BP (bo akurat to Nam wtedy dobrze wyszło :) ) czyli:

- High Priest of Ulric

M4 WS5 BS3 S4 T4 W3 I5 A3 LD9

Equipment:
Warhammer (Hand weapon)

Special Rules:
True Warriors, Crush The Weak, Prayers of Ulric, Blessing of Ulric

Options:
- May choose a two-handed hammer (great weapon +6 pts), a second warhammer if on foot (+6 pts), or a White Wolf Hammer (+9 pts)
- May wear light armour (+3 pts), heavy armour (+6 pts). May also carry a shield (+3 pts)
- May ride either a Warhorse (+15 pts), which can have a barding (+6 pts).
- May choose up to 100 points of magic items chosen from the Common and Empire magic items lists.

- Priest of Ulric

M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T4 W2 I4 A2 LD8

Equipment:
Warhammer (Hand weapon)

Special Rules:

Options:
- May choose a two-handed hammer (great weapon +4 pts), a second warhammer if on foot (+4 pts) or a White Wolf Hammer (+6 pts)
- May wear light armour (+2 pts), heavy armour (+4 pts). May also carry a shield (+2 pts)
- May ride either a Warhorse (+10 pts), which can have a barding (+4 pts).
- May choose up to 50 points of magic items chosen from the Common and Empire magic items lists.

Crush the Weak: The Priest and any unit he joins can re-roll to wound roll when charging. This does not affect characters

Prayers of Ulric:
Battle Howl – As long as the Battle Howl is in effect, the Priest and any unit he leads add D6” to their charge moves. If the charge is failed, the extra movement is wasted; make a normal move towards the target as normal. Lasts until next Empire magic phase.

Destruction – Cast only on Priest himself. Place a small 3” round template on the Priest. Every enemy model under the template (those with partly covered base too) receive one S5 hit with no armour save allowed. Demons, Undead and Forest Spirits have one S6 hit with no armour save allowed.

Winter’s Chill – Cast only on Priest himself. Enemy unit engaged in close combat suffer a –1 to roll to hit until end of the turn. If they break in this turn, they suffer –1 to the flee roll.

Fury of Ulric – RiP. Cast only on Priest himself. The Priest and the unit he leads become immune to Panic, Fear and Terror.

Blessing of the Wolf - Remains in play. Can be cast on Priest himself or on any character or unit champion within 12" of the Priest. The model gets Killing Blow special skill and a 5+ ward save against any non magical attack.

Blessing of Ulric: Priests of Ulric can invoke their patron god’s protection against the sorcerous powers of the enemy. So long as he is on the battlefield and is not fleeing, a Priest of Ulric adds one dice to the dispel dice pool, while High Priest adds two.

Awatar użytkownika
ismael
Wodzirej

Kto powinien być BSB w tej armii: Seneschal czy Priest ?

Awatar użytkownika
Czopek
Masakrator

Post autor: Czopek »

moim zdaniem Seneshal, na zasadach 7 ed. czyli z możliwością ekwipunku. :wink:
http://czopekblog.blogspot.com/
Kordelas pisze: Fluff nie wybacza.

Awatar użytkownika
Bruenor Battlehammer
Wodzirej

Post autor: Bruenor Battlehammer »

Też uważam, że bsbkiem powinien być seneshal. Priestowi zostawmy modlenie się, a noszenie ciężkiego drąga ze szmatą na końcu wojownikowi :wink:
putoa alasti avantoon! :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
ismael
Wodzirej

Po mojemu wstępny list wygląda tak (nie uwzględnia jeszcze "kindredów Seneschala" i przedmiotów magicznych):

Army Special Rules:

True Warriors:
Ulric is a God of Winter, Wolves and Battle. His warriors are fierce and brave, therefore even when the defeat is almost certain, they do not surrender and keep fighting as long as it is possible.

1. When taking the brake tests, all characters and units in the army count as having lost the combat by D3 fewer points than they really did. If this reduces the margin of the loss to 0 or lower, they still count as having lost the combat but test on their unmodified Leadership.

2. Warriors of Ulric generally consider missile weapons and magic as an act of weakness, so they will not obey the orders of magicians. Shaman of Ulric cannot be an army general.

Crush the Weak: The Priest and any unit he joins can re-roll to wound roll when charging. This does not affect characters

Prayers of Ulric: Cast as bound spells with a power level 4
Battle Howl – As long as the Battle Howl is in effect, the Priest and any unit he leads add D6” to their charge moves. If the charge is failed, the extra movement is wasted; make a normal move towards the target as normal. Lasts until next Empire magic phase.

Destruction – Cast only on Priest himself. Place a small 3” round template on the Priest. Every enemy model under the template (those with partly covered base too) receive one S5 hit with no armour save allowed. Demons, Undead and Forest Spirits have one S6 hit with no armour save allowed.

Winter’s Chill – Cast only on Priest himself. Enemy unit engaged in close combat suffer a –1 to roll to hit until end of the turn. If they break in this turn, they suffer –1 to the flee roll.

Fury of Ulric – RiP. Cast only on Priest himself. The Priest and the unit he leads become immune to Panic, Fear and Terror.

Blessing of the Wolf - Remains in play. Can be cast on Priest himself or on any character or unit champion within 12" of the Priest. The model gets Killing Blow special skill and a 5+ ward save against any non magical attack.

Blessing of Ulric: Priests of Ulric can invoke their patron god’s protection against the sorcerous powers of the enemy. So long as he is on the battlefield and is not fleeing, a Priest of Ulric adds one dice to the dispel dice pool, while High Priest adds two.

Relentless Chase: Hunting Hounds suffer no movement penalties for moving through woods. Hounds cannot be joined by characters other than their Hunt Master and do not cause panic tests in friendly units. Hunt Master is treated as a unit champion in all respects.

Middenland Detachments: Warriors of Ulric, Ulric’s Warband and Teutogen Guard can take one Detachment unit. Detachment unit is always made from Middenland Huntsmen (which loose their Scout rule then).
As long as a non-fleeing Detachment Unit is within 3” from its Parent Unit, Parent Units do not suffer any penalty for moving through the wood.

Foresters: Lone Wolves do not suffer any penalty for moving through the wood.

Commanding Presence: Seneschal and any unit he leads are immune to panic

Wolf Howl: Each unit mounted on horses that is within 6” from the Wolf-Kin must take the panic test at the start of its turn. This is a special psychology test, which unit must take once per game only.

Hunters: When Beast Hunters are fighting against the models with 3 or more wounds on its starting profile, all “6’s” on “to wound” roll cause D3 wounds with no armour saves and regeneration allowed (ward saves can be taken normally)
It is valid to all attacks (melee and ranged) of Beasts Hunters but does not affect war machines, chariots and man-sized characters

Berserkers: Warriors of Ulric, Ulric’s Warband, Teutogen Guard and Wolf-Kin can buy up to 3 berserkers for each unit (for a cost of 30 pts / each). They start the game inside these units (standing in the first rank, if there is a place) and can leave the unit on the beginning of any movement turn. If decide to leave, all Berserkers must leave the unit in the same time and from this moment they form a new unit of skirmishers (with a Unit Size: 1-3) that moves separately. After leaving their starting unit, they cannot join any units (also other Berserkers). In case the unit charged or was charged by the enemy while berserkers were still inside, they are moved to the first, fighting rank.

Stats: M4, WS:4, BS:3, S:4, T:4, W:1, I:4, A:2, Ld:9
Equipment: 2 hand weapons + great weapon
Special Rules: Immune to psychology, Stubborn, Berserker’s Trance (wypłacają swe ataki nawet w rundzie w której zginą. Nafaszerowani używkami i wprowadzeni w trans nie czują obrażeń i zdążą jeszcze zadać kilka ciosów nim ostatecznie padną)

Lore of Ice:
1-Shardstorm 6+
2d6+1 S2 hits with -2 asv.
2 -Freezing Blast 7+
Enemy with 12” must roll a d6. On 5+test is Failed and enemy unit need a 6 to hit ( in CC or shot) . Last until the next turn.
3. Form of the Frostfiend 8+
RiP.Caster may fly, has 4 atacks with S5. Only on foot. All special rules for equipment, magic items are ignored whil in play.
4. Invocation of Ice 9+
Rzuca się na jeden odział w 24”, widzi on na 8 cali, tzn. nie może deklarować szarż ani strzelać dalej niż na 8 cali
5. Frost Lump 9+
W 12" template i hit z siła 3 no armour save, na środku bryłki siła 6 i d3 woundów.
6. Glacial Storm 11+
6” zasięgu oraz za każdy wynik powyżej 11+ dodaje się +k6 cali
Każdy odział przeciwnika dostaje d6 z siłą 4 również w walce.

Army Special Equipment:

White Wolf Hammer: When a mounted model is using it, the Hammer gives +2 Strength bonus in first turn when charging and +1 Strength the rest of the time. On foot the hammer is wielded differently, and so counts as a halberd instead. In either case the weapon requires two hands to use.

Blessed White Wolf Hammer: When a mounted model is using it, the Hammer gives +2 Strength bonus in first turn when charging and +1 Strength the rest of the time. On foot the hammer is wielded differently, and so counts as a halberd instead. In either case the weapon requires two hands to use.
Attacks made with these hammers count as magical. In addition, each Large Target that lost at least one wound from this weapon, suffers -1 to hit penalty until the end of the game

Fur of the Wolf: gives +1 to armour save against missile attacks

LORDS:

- Grand Master of The Knights of the White Wolf

M4 WS6 BS3 S4 T4 W3 I6 A4 LD9

Mount:
Barded Warhorse

Equipment:
Hand weapon, Full plate armour , White Wolf Hammer

Special Rules:
True Warriors, Master of Battle

Options:
- May choose up to 100 points of magic items chosen from the Common and Empire magic items lists.

- High Priest of Ulric

M4 WS5 BS3 S4 T4 W3 I5 A3 LD9

Equipment:
Warhammer (Hand weapon)

Special Rules:

Options:
- May choose a two-handed hammer (great weapon +6 pts), a second warhammer if on foot (+6 pts), or a White Wolf Hammer (+9 pts)
- May wear light armour (+3 pts), heavy armour (+6 pts). May also carry a shield (+3 pts)
- May ride either a Warhorse (+15 pts), which can have a barding (+6 pts).

HEROES:

- Seneschal of The White Wolf

M4 WS5 BS3 S4 T4 W2 I5 A3 LD8

Equipment:
Warhammer (Hand weapon), Full plate armour , White Wolf Hammer

Special Rules:
True Warriors, Commanding Presence

Options:
- May choose up to 50 points of magic items chosen from the Common and Empire magic items lists.

Army organisation:
Battle Standard Bearer: One Seneschal in the army can carry the battle standard for +25 pts. He cannot be the army’s general. Ha can have any magic banner (no points limit), but if he carries a magic banner, he cannot carry any other magic items.

- Priest of Ulric

M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T4 W2 I4 A2 LD8

Equipment:
Warhammer (Hand weapon)

Special Rules:

Options:
- May choose a two-handed hammer (great weapon +4 pts), a second warhammer if on foot (+4 pts) or a White Wolf Hammer (+6 pts)
- May wear light armour (+2 pts), heavy armour (+4 pts). May also carry a shield (+2 pts)

- Shaman of Ulric

M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W2 I3 A1 LD7

Magic:
Level 1 Wizard. May choose spells from the Lore of Ice (new, special Lore) or Lore of Beasts (described in the Warhammer rulebook).

Equipment:
Hand weapon

Special Rules:
True Warriors

Options:
- May be upgraded to a level 2 Wizard for +35 points.

CORE:

- Warriors of Ulric
points/model: 3

Warrior M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Champion M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD7

Unit size: 10+
Equipment: Hand weapon
Special rules: True Warriors
Options:
- Any unit may be equipped with light armour (+1 pts./model) and carry shields (+1 pts./model)
- Any unit may be equipped with additional hand weapons (+2 pts./model) or great weapons (+2 pts./model)
- Upgrade one Swordsman to a musician for +5 pts.
- Upgrade one Swordsman to a standard bearer for +10 pts.
- Upgrade one Swordsman to a Champion for +13 pts.

- Ulric’s Warband
points/model: 6

Warrior M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Champion M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD7

Equipment: Hand weapon
Special rules: True Warriors, Skirmish
Options:
- Any unit may be equipped with light armour (+1 pts./model) and carry shields (+1 pts./model)
- Any unit may be equipped with additional hand weapons (+2 pts./model) or great weapons (+2 pts./model)
- Any unit may be equipped with the throwing axes (+2 pts./model)
- Upgrade one Swordsman to a musician for +5 pts.
- Upgrade one Swordsman to a standard bearer for +10 pts.
- Upgrade one Swordsman to a Champion for +13 pts.

Note: You cannot have more Ulric’s Warbands than Warrior of Ulric units in the Army.

- Hunting Hounds
points/model: 7

Hunting Hound M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD5
Hunt Master M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7

Unit size: 5-20
Equipment: none
Special rules: True Warriors, Fast Cavalry, Relentless Chase
Options:
- Upgrade one Hound to a Hunt Master for +15 pts. The Hunt Master rides a Warhorse and wears light armour. He is armed with a spear

Note: Hunting Hounds do not count towards the minimum number of Core units in your Army.

- Knights of the White Wolf
points/model: 23

Knight M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD8
First Knight M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD8

Unit size: 5+
Equipment: Full plate armour, White Wolf Hammer, Barded Warhorse
Options:
- Upgrade one Knight to a musician for +8 pts.
- Upgrade one Knight to a standard bearer for +16 pts.
A standard bearer may carry a magic standard worth up to 50 points.
- Upgrade one Knight to a First Knight for +16 pts.

- Archers
points/model: 7

Archer M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Marksman M4 WS3 BS4 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7

Unit size: 10-20
Equipment: Bow, hand weapon.
Special rules: True Warriors, Skirmishers.
Options:
- Promote one Archer to a Marksman for +5 pts.

- Riders of Ulric
points/model: 15

Rider M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Champion M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD7

Equipment: Hand weapon, Spear, Shield, Light Armour
Special rules: True Warriors, Fast Cavalry
Options:
- Any unit may be equipped with the throwing axes (+4 pts./model)
- Upgrade one Rider to a musician for +6 pts.
- Upgrade one Rider to a standard bearer for +12 pts.
- Upgrade one Rider to a Champion for +12 pts.

SPECIAL:

- Middenland Huntsmen
points/model: 10

Huntsman M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Marksman M4 WS3 BS4 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7

Unit size: 5-15
Equipment: Longbow, hand weapon.
Special rules: True Warriors, Skirmishers, Scouts, Middenland Detachments
Options:
- Promote one Huntsman to a Marksman for +5 pts.

- Knights of The White Wolf Inner Circle
points/model: 27

Knight M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD8
First Knight M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD8

Equipment: Full plate armour, White Wolf Hammer, Fur of The Wolf, Barded Warhorse
Options:
- Upgrade one Knight to a musician for +8 pts.
- Upgrade one Knight to a standard bearer for +16 pts.
A standard bearer may carry a magic standard worth up to 50 points.
- Upgrade one Knight to a First Knight for +16 pts.

- Wolf-Kin
points/model: 8

Wolf-Kin M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD8
Wolf Brother M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD8

Equipment: Hand weapon, Fur of The Wolf
Special rules: True Warriors, Skirmish, Stubborn, Wolf Howl
Options:
- Upgrade one Wolf-Kin to a musician for +5 pts.
- Upgrade one Wolf-Kin to a standard bearer for +10 pts.
- Upgrade one Wolf-Kin to a Wolf Brother for +10 pts.

- Teutogen Guard
points/model: 8

Teutogen Guard M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD8
First Knight M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD8

Equipment: White Wolf hammer, hand weapon, full plate armour.
Special rules: True Warriors, Stubborn
Options:
- Upgrade one Teutogen Guard to a musician for +6 pts.
- Upgrade one Teutogen Guard to a standard bearer for +12 pts.
A standard bearer may carry a magic standard worth up to 50 points
- Upgrade one Teutogen Guard to a Champion for +12 pts.

Knights of the Inner Circle: The Teutogen Guard may be upgraded to Knights of the Inner Circle for +1 pts./model. The Teutogen Guard and First Knight in this unit are Strength 4. What is more they are equipped with the Fur of The Wolf.

- (0-1) Bolt Thrower
points/model: 60

Bolt Thrower T7 W3
Warrior of Ulric M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7

Number of crew: 3
Equipment: Each Warrior of Ulric carries a hand weapon.

Note: 1-2 Bolt Throwers count as only one special slot choice. Works as a Bolt Thrower from 7th edition Rulebook

- Beast Hunters
points/model: 15

Beast Hunter M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD8
Beast Killer M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD8

Equipment: Spear, Throwing axe, light armour.
Special rules: True Warriors, Skirmish, Immune to fear and terror, Hunters
Options:
- Upgrade one Beast Hunter to a musician for +5 pts.
- Upgrade one Beast Hunter to a Beast Killer for +10 pts.

RARE:

- Lone Wolf
points/model: 65

Lone Wolf M9 WS4 BS3 S4 T4 W3 I5 A4 LD7

Unit size: 1
Equipment: Claws
Special rules: True Warriors, Fear, Forester

Note: 1-2 Lone Wolves count as only one rare choice. They are placed on base 40x40

- (0-1) Champions of Ulric
points/model: 35

Champion of Ulric M4 WS5 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I5 A2 LD8

Unit size: 5-10
Equipment: Full plate armour, Blessed White Wolf Hammer, Fur of The Wolf, Barded Warhorse
Special rules: True Warriors, Immune to Fear, Each Champion of Ulric acts like unit’s champion
Options:
- they cannot have a musician and a standard bearer

Wolfgar
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Wolfgar »

Super pomysły, bardzo mi się podoba nowa opcja imperium, która zawsze powinna istnieć, naprawdę świetna robota.
Mam pytanie jak do tego ustosunkuje się LS?

Awatar użytkownika
Niglafar
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: Niglafar »

pięknie ism, naprawdę wyglada ciekawie ;)
kilka uwag:
1. co oznacza master of battle w opisie grand mastera? nie doszukałem się wyjasnienia tej zasady
2. czy bolce nie powinny wskoczyć do rarów? ostatecznie strzelanie nie pasuje do kultu
3. po co middenheim detachment dla ulric warband? ulric warband jako skirmisherzy nie mają kar do ruszania się w lesie...
4. inner teutogen guards za 9p? chyba za tanio. jeszcze z save 3+ na strzelanie. dałbym 10p. zwykli po 8 są ok, ale trzeba na to zwrócić uwagę w playtestach. moga się okazać zbyt tani

chyba wszystko, kiedy dodasz do tego magic itemy? :wink:
"Proch to nic innego jak zmielony spaczeń" - król Bretonni.

Awatar użytkownika
ismael
Wodzirej

Niglafar,
Właśnie skończyłem pierwszy play test - dostałem lanie od Dogs of War na 1500 pts. Obie armie złożone na lajcie (DoW bez mengili i asarnila).
Co do Twoich uwag:
1. To co normalnie w Empire - immune to psychology dla niego i oddziału.
2. Nie. To obowiązkowa pozycja dla graczy ze skillem gorszym niż b.dobry.
3. Masz rację. Bez sensu. Ale wciąż są detką - czyli np. strzelają gdy ktoś zaszarżuje na Warband.
4. Nie. I tak wśród obecnych piechot szału nie robią. Ba, przy niektórych wypadają groteskowo.
Dzisiaj wystawiłem oddział 20 szt z FCG i w sumie nic nie zrobił. To jest maksymalna cena.

Co do magic itemów: IMO powinny być miksem itemów z Empire Armybook i Cult of Ulric + 10% Naszych (Waszych:) ) nowych itemów.

Awatar użytkownika
ismael
Wodzirej

Magiczne przedmioty.
Jako bazę przyjąłem przedmioty z obecnego Booka do Empire. Baza ta jest pomniejszona o przedmioty, które są wypisane w CoU jako przedmioty sigmaryckie lub takie, które raczej na bank nie znajdą sie w Middenlandzie. Odjąłem też kilka takich, które nie powinny się tam znaleźć moim zdaniem z powodu ich fluffu, lub innych - oznaczyłem je "*". Przedmioty z Booka do Empire są wdzięczne - spora część jest grywalna, nie ma żadnych wzbudzających kontrowersje.

Tak stworzona baza przedmiotów ma dwa dodatki.
Pierwszy to przedmioty z CoU - fakt, patrząc przez pryzmat obecnych booków nie wydają się szczególnie mocne. Ale są "made by GW", mało bo mało, ale nieco znane, no i w odpowiednim klimacie. Te przedmioty dodałem więc jakby "z automatu".

Drugi dodatek to przedmioty wymyślone przez Nas (a raczej przez Was), które wybrałem spośród propozycji na forum (napisałem, że to "Moje propozycje", ale tak naprawdę są one Wasze). Te przedmioty dodałem opcjonalnie. Z tymi przedmiotami problemem jest fakt, że nie są "made by GW", stąd muszą posiadać odpowiedni balans, nie być game breakerami. IMO przedmiotów nowych nie powinno być wiele, aby List wzbudzał jak najmniej kontrowersji, ale kilka było tak ciekawych, że nie mogłem się oprzeć, by ich nie "przemycić". Starałem się wybierać przedmioty nietypowe, z pomysłem i klimatem.

Poniższy list jest IMO naprawdę prawie kompletny. Do pełni szczęścia brakuje może z 1-2 silenijsztych broni. Będzie w czym wybierać składając bohaterów.

Przedmiotów Imperium, które zostają póki co nie wypisywałem, bo logicznym jest, że jeśli nie wypadają, to są :)

1. Weapons:
Wypadają:
The Mace of Helstrum,
Sword of Righteous Steel,
Runefang*
Sword of Sigismund*

Dochodzą:
Winter’s Bite:………………….30 points
On a roll to hit of 6, Winter’s Bite wounds automatically with no Armour save possible.
Storm Hammer:………………..30 points
White Wolf hammer. Models wounded in the turn the wielder charges may not attack that turn.

Moje Uwagi: Dodatkowo trzeba dać jakąś broń, która uatrakcyjni Grand Mastera – sprawi, że będzie mógł poważnie zawalczyć

2. Armour:
Wypadają:
Armour of Meteoric Iron,
Gilded Armour

Dochodzą:
Armour of Skoll:………………...40 points
As heavy armour. Attacks against the wearer in close combat suffer a -1 Strength penalty. This can affect the attack’s save modifier. Wearer is immune to Light magic.
Wolf Helm of the Teutogens:……………………...35 points
Grants a 6+ Armour save that can be combined with other armour as normal. In addition, the wearer can take a Ld test at the start of every Close Combat phase. If passed, they gain +1 Strength for the duration of that phase.

3.Talismans:
Wypadają:
Shroud of Magnus,
Jade Amulet,
Sigil of Sigmar
Holy Relic*
White Cloak (bo się dubluje działaniem z Heart of Middenheim, tylko jest słabszy)

Dochodzą:
Heart of Middenheim:………………40 points
5+ Ward save. Wearer gains +1 to their Weapon Skill.
Cloak of Anraheir:…………………..25 points
Magic Resistance (1), wearer counts as causing fear to all Beastmen and Minotaur models.

Moje Propozycje:
Eiktryne, The crown of Taaketskog 45 pts.
The owner of this artifact will benefit from 4+ Ward Save.

Drakeberg’s Flute 25 pts
This flute will summon the strongest of fenris wolfs to aid the owner. If in the army are model of lone wolfs, they are following the rule: ”Hate”

Sigil of Ulric - 20 pts
Wearer has a additional number of attacks equal to difference of Ld his and enemy.

4. Talismans for Priests of Ulric only (you can include more than one of each item, even multiple items of the same type on a single Priest):
Dochodzą:
Amber Fang (z CoU),
Ice Dagger (z CoU),
Fang of the Winter Wolf (z CoU),
Shard of Skoll (z CoU),
Wolfshead Emblem (z CoU)

5.Enchanted:
Wypadają:
Icon of Magnus

Dochodzą:
Bane of Craven:………………………………..30 points
Neither the unit that carries the Bane of the Craven nor any unit they charge may ever voluntarily flee as a charge reaction. They may use any other charge reaction they would normally be allowed.
Pelt of Horros:…………………………………20 points
The wearer may re-roll one failed to wound in each Close Combat phase.
Claw Totem:…………………………………...15 points
The character and any unit he is with can roll one extra dice when pursuing fleeing enemies and discard the lowest roll.

6.Arcane:
Wypadają:

Dochodzą:

Moje Propozycje:
Runic Horns of Draad’z Elk – 50 pkt
Bearer knows additional spell:
- Summoning of the Wild Helper - 10+ to cast
„-Szaman inkantując zaklęcie przyzywa Samotnego Wilka który pojawia się z dowolnej krawędzi stołu I jest traktowany tak jak jednostki wracające zza planszy. Szaman może w normalny sposób czarować jednak nie może przyzywać kolejnego wilka dopóki pierwszy pozostaje w grze. W momencie zabicia Samotnego Wilka ( nie w przypadku ucieczki) szaman otrzymuje K3 hitów z S3. Za zabicie wilka punkty są naliczane normalnie.”

Moje Uwagi: Bardzo klimatyczny więc zostawiłem, ale do dopracowania bo obecnie chyba nie jest wart 50 pts. Może przyzywa 2 wilki ?

7.Banners:
Wypadają:
Imperial Banner,
Banner of Sigismund,
Griffon Standard,
Steel Standard

Dochodzą:
Banner of Middenheim:………………………….40 points
The unit carrying the banner is immune to fear and terror.
Standard of the White Wolf:……………………..40 points
All missile fire against the unit (including magic missiles) suffers a -1 penalty to its Strenght. Other types of attack including spells that are not magic missiles, are unaffected.

Moje Propozycje:
Symbol of The Great Hunt- 50 pkt.
This unit with this banner and all unit in 6’ can make a free march move at the beginning of the game after the scouts are placed but before any turn starts. Effect on non cavalry unit.

Moje Uwagi: obniżka kosztu I możliwość marszu, a nie zwykłego ruchu. W praktyce, dla 3 oddziałów piechoty.

Sacred Banner of Urlic's Wrath- 60pkt.
The standard contains a Bound Spell (lvl 6), which can be unleashed during CoU’s Magic Phase. The spell deals d6 s4 hits to all enemy Units within 12'' of the Standard.

Moje Uwagi: Wzrost kosztu, więc jest już tylko dla BSB. Wciąż opcja warta rozważenia – można nawet pomyśleć o większym lvl czaru IMO (aby warto brać BSB).

+ przerobić na sensowny zapis o:

Banner of the Daemonslayer:…………………..50 points
(Knightly Orders Only)
During the turn when it charges into combat, the unit is immune to psychology. What is more, it causes Fear (from the moment it is found to be in charge range to the end of that turn).

Moim zdaniem wygląda to b.dobrze. A Waszym ?
pozdrawiam
-ism

Awatar użytkownika
Niglafar

ismael: bardzo fajna robota. koncepcyjnie zgadzam się w 100%, lepiej by nie pojawiało się zbyt dużo magic itemów naszej produkcji. Z kolei te które są niżej są zbalansowane

uwagi:
runic horn of draad's elk - za 50p znajomość czaru do rzucenia na 10+ to raczej przesada. może zwyczajnie niech będzie to bound spell? w takim wypadku albo one use only i level 6-7 albo do użytku co turę i level 3-4. moim zdaniem opcja pierwsza bardziej pasuje

sacred banner of ulric's wrath - dobry pomysł by był tylko dla BSB. jednak za 60p spodziewałbym się albo d6 S5 trafień albo oparte na zimnie d6 S2 no armour saves. zwłaszcza że jest to bound spell, czyli jest możliwość zablokowania tych obrażeń

symbol of great hunt - w ogóle nie podoba mi się idea tego sztandaru. zastąpiłbym go np takim:
"If unit with this banner is within 8" of combat at the beginning of own movement phase it may march, even if enemy is within 8". Moreover if it charges it gains +d6 to charge distance"
oczywiście zmieniłoby to koszt punktowy do około 35-40p

inna propozycja sztandaru (nazwa np banner of bloodlust)
"For every banner captured by unit with this standard roll a d6
1-3 unit gains hate special rule
4-5 unit gains frenzy special rule
6 unit gains stubborn special rule and causes fear
effects are cumulative. if you roll the same bonus twice no additional effect occurs."
nie wiem tylko jak wycenić taki sztandar

generalnie magic itemy można uznać za dopracowane, z wyjątkiem sztandarów. Nad nimi proponuję chwilę podyskutować, jako że skopiowanie tych z Empire AB, czy CoU AB nic nie da. W obu bannery są denne i najsensowniejszym pozostaje warbanner z commonów :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Niglafar

czopek prowadzisz jeszcze bloga z kultem? mógłbys podać link poproszę?

Awatar użytkownika
Flinsh
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Flinsh »

Mam pytanko.
Czy Kult Ulrica był kiedyś wydany jako oficjalny oddzielny army book tak jak Kislev (wydaje mi się, że nie ale nie jestem pewien) ? Czy był rozwinięciem booka do Imperium?

Jeżeli był rozwinięciem Imperium to proszę o info w której edycji to było. Jestem bardzo ciekawy oryginalnych modeli w tym klimacie :)
Moje malowanko "Galeria" Flinsh'a Zapraszam do przejrzenia, komentarze mile widziane :D

Awatar użytkownika
Stan
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Stan »

Tutaj masz fanowski podręcznik, powinny być fotki modeli.
http://battlereporter.freeforums.org/cu ... t3635.html

Awatar użytkownika
Varulf
Mudżahedin

Post autor: Varulf »

Kult Ulrica jako 'oficjalny' wystąpił podczas kampanii Storm of Chaos w postaci army listu w podręczniku.
Przy okazji tej kampanii wydano Teuotogen Guards + limitowanego sztandarowego armii, Ar-Ulrica i dwóch priestów (konny i pieszy).

Awatar użytkownika
Flinsh
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Flinsh »

Dzięki :)
Moje malowanko "Galeria" Flinsh'a Zapraszam do przejrzenia, komentarze mile widziane :D

Awatar użytkownika
Stan
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Stan »

Czy waszym zdaniem takie herby pasują na tarcze ulrykowskiej kawalerii?
http://figurkowy.pl/img/p/527-617-thickbox.jpg

Awatar użytkownika
Kordelas
Masakrator

Post autor: Kordelas »

Idealnie
Nieważne gdzie patrzy inkwizytor... i tak widzi wszystko!

Awatar użytkownika
r@fix
Masakrator

Post autor: r@fix »

Jasne że pasują, szkoda że nie ma białych :)
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
kangur
Masakrator

Post autor: kangur »

Macie jakis pomysł jak poskładac state troops do Middenheimu?
Obrazek

''If you show your teeth, bite''

Awatar użytkownika
Herbata
Wałkarz

Post autor: Herbata »

Głowy od koksów z 40k (tam mają wilczy wojownicy dedykowaną armię).
Futra z green stuffu, albo z ulrykowej kawalerii (można rozważyć kradziejstwo od białych lwów z (tfu) elfiej armii).
Broń od biedy ta sama co w box'ie state tropsów, albo pomienić trochę z 40k (tak jak z głowami).
No chyba że zamiast uniwersalnych halabard sklejać mieczników wtedy zamiast mieczy przydały by się młoty & topory.
I zostaje kłopot, pludry. Tak bardzo fajne i tak bardzo nie pasujące do dzikich wojowników (kto przez zimę pogina w samych kalesonach po śniegu?).
Pozostaje zakolegować się ze zbieraczami space wolves, oni na pewno będą mieli nadmiar bitsów.
"Wielkie problemy współczesności nie rozstrzygną się mowami i uchwałami większości… ale krwią i żelazem." Bismarck

ODPOWIEDZ