Zainteresowanie

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Moskit
Pseudoklimaciarz

Zainteresowanie

Post autor: Moskit »

Jestem zainteresowany graniem w WH, interesuje mnie armia bizantyjska z XII - XIII wieku. Nie wiecie jakich figurek uzywac? Gdzie je kupic? I skad wziac dane na temat armii, bo z tego co widzialem po trochu jest w Byznatium, a po trochu w Vlad the Impaler? Czy te podreczniki sa ze soba kompatybilne?

Kolejna rzecz: jaka jest skala tych figurek? Naklejacie je na standardowe podstawki z GW?

Awatar użytkownika
Kadrinazi
Chuck Norris
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kadrinazi »

Niestety, typowych figurek plastikowych 1:72 dl Bizancjum nie ma. Musiałbyś zbierać metalowe figurki z Old Glory czy Foundry lub innych producentów.
Najlepsza strona o plastikach (mnóstwo armii do systemu):
http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/PeriodList.html
Armia jest opisana w specjalnym dodatku 'Beyond the Golden Gate':
http://www.warhammer-historical.com/byz ... antium.asp

Co do podstawek:
gdy zaczynaliśmy grac w Toruniu, używając plastików 1:72 przyjeliśmy takie podstawki:
- piechota w rankach (ciężka i średnia) - 15x20 mm,
- skirmish i lekka piechota (z opcją skirmishowania) - 20x20 mm (typowa Warhammerowa),
- kawaleria - 20x40 mm,
- rydwany, Słonie, machiny - do ustalenia z graczami.

Awatar użytkownika
Moskit
Pseudoklimaciarz

Z podrecznikow to z tego co widzialem Bizancjum wystepuje wlasnie w Beyond the Golden Gate i w Vlad the Impaler (za Paleologow). Czy korzystajac z tych podrecznikow da sie bez problemu grac z armiami korzystajacymi np. z Armies of Chivalry?

Co do figurek to rozmawialem w F&F i ponoc figurki do Bizancjum sa dostepne, nie pamietam tylko firmy, jaka je miala produkowac.

Skad wziac te podstawki 15x20 i 20x40? Ze standardowymi nie problem, ale np. konna standardowa z WFB to 25x50. Sa jakies ogolne ustalenia na jakich podstawkach powinno sie w to grac czy po prostu jako grupa ustaliliscie tak? Czy natrafiliscie na jakies rozbieznosci co do podstawek z innymi graczami grajacymi w WH?

Znalazlem jeszcze tutaj figurki do Bizancjum:
http://www.crusaderminiatures.com/catal ... b_range=ME

Nie wiesz ile moze kosztowac przesylka z UK?

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Post autor: Nijlor »

Podstawki robiliśmy z kartonu/bloku technicznego, te rozmiary podane były w podręczniku.

Awatar użytkownika
Kadrinazi
Chuck Norris
Kontakt:

Moskit pisze:Z podrecznikow to z tego co widzialem Bizancjum wystepuje wlasnie w Beyond the Golden Gate i w Vlad the Impaler (za Paleologow). Czy korzystajac z tych podrecznikow da sie bez problemu grac z armiami korzystajacymi np. z Armies of Chivalry?
Skad wziac te podstawki 15x20 i 20x40? Ze standardowymi nie problem, ale np. konna standardowa z WFB to 25x50. Sa jakies ogolne ustalenia na jakich podstawkach powinno sie w to grac czy po prostu jako grupa ustaliliscie tak? Czy natrafiliscie na jakies rozbieznosci co do podstawek z innymi graczami grajacymi w WH?

Znalazlem jeszcze tutaj figurki do Bizancjum:
http://www.crusaderminiatures.com/catal ... b_range=ME

Nie wiesz ile moze kosztowac przesylka z UK?
Przesyłka (cytat ze strony):
There is a minimum order of Ł10 and postage rates are 10% for the WHOLE WORLD

Podstawki robi się z tektury, grubego papieru, na stronie Moriona można chyba było kupić specjalne do metalowych figurek, musiałbyś poszukać.
Co do podstawek - opieraliśmy się o podręcznik główny, tak jak pisze Nijlor. Według graczy z WABlist na Yahoo (największa grupa dyskusyjna WAB'a na świecie) wygląda to tak (wrzucam całego meila od Dona Effingera z WABlist, na pewno się przyda dla innych graczy):

For some basing armies in WAB is not a big deal but for others it is a thorny issue. This little article is not meant to tell you what to do but only offer advice. The rulebook never sets the standard for bases. Basically you are free to use whatever method you see fit. If you playing with your friends and everyone use the same method then you need never concern yourself again about this. If, on the other hand, you want to venture out to play in Tournaments or other groups then you might have to confront opponents with bases that seemingly don’t match up to yours.

At this time there seems to be two camps on the whole basing thing. One group comes from the popular Games Workshop game, Warhammer Fantasy Battle. The other method uses multi-figure bases commonly seen with DBX and a few other ancients gaming rule sets. No one method is better than the other it is just that some see it as the end all and be all. Let me go into a little more detail…

Warhammer style basing

I am most familiar with the WFB method so I’ll start with that. In that game most figures are mounted on single bases and then ranked up or taken away as needed in the game. This works very well because it is very flexible. For ease of travelling and packing a few bases can incorporate 3 or 6 figures but you’ll always need to have spare ‘change’ ( single figures) when you have to take away casualties. Even this WFB system has people who have adapted subtle differences to meet their needs. Here are the basic base sizes for you information:

20mm x 20mm ……………..This base is for any model that would be used in a formed unit. These units usually can never break this formation into a skirmish formation for example. They might have spears, bows, pikes or just plain swords. Some use the larger multi-figure bases here for ease of transporting. You could have 3 figures in the front rank and 3 in the rear rank (60mm across the front and 40mm deep). In big units this helps when shuffling the unit around. This also gives you an opportunity to make mini-dioramas with broken weapons and wounded soldiers on the base.

25mm x 25mm……………. This base size is used for two different troop types, light infantry and skirmishers. Light infantry are allowed in the game to break into skirmish formation and then reform again. With these troops you need them flexible so they can spread out if desired. Some have adopted a 20mm front and a 25mm deep base to represent a soldier that can fight tightly packed or spread out. Skirmishers, on the other hand, can NEVER form up. You can also mount these figures on round washers for easy recognition. Whichever method you choose here, you’ll want these models on larger bases than the formed infantry base size.

25mm x 50mm…This base size is used for all cavalry and camels. Most people agree that this is about right (whew…something people agree on).

40mm x about 60mm……. (Okay here is one that may have to be altered depending upon your models) This base size is used for light chariots. The length of the base may need to be longer if your model requires more space.

50mm x 60mm…….……. (Okay here is another one that may have to be altered depending upon your models) This base size is used for heavy chariots, scythed chariots and elephants. The length or width of the base may need to be longer if your model requires more space.

Of all the unit types, chariots and elephants can cause the most trouble. WAB is a game that is designed around which models touch. The ones that touch bases can fight. Sometimes you want them wider and sometimes you want them smaller. The vague size of the chariots and elephants can cause the most rancor. A defender will want his infantry to be able to get the maximum attacks back at the chariots while the chariots will want the frontage as small as possible so they can’t! Needless to say, it can cause some problems.

DBM style basing

I must admit to you that I’m not as familiar with this style as others are already. I’ll just say that some claim this is the best way to go. Several other ancients game systems use this as the standard so you should go with a ‘standard’. If you feel this way you should make an effort to investigate that. Basically the way you do it is to attach several figures to one base. This does make it easier for movement and storage. The draw back is the flexibility during a game. Plus, many of the newer figures have grown in size over the years and this older style base is now too small for the larger 25-28mm miniatures.

Whatever method you choose, when fighting like based figures you will always have no problems. What happens when you have different methods fighting against each other? Well, for infantry it is easily resolved fighting one figure vs. one figure. Match the units up on the center and count the front rank models. ‘Your six guys will fight my six guys.’ With chariots and elephants you’ll have to discuss with your opponent BEFORE the game how you will work this out. That’s the only fair way to go. With some friendly co-operation you should be able to work out all the differences before the game begins.

One final note….. in a tournament setting the directors may wish to impose a standard in which case it is easy enough to make a movement tray (good idea anyway) for the figures at the size they ‘should' occupy Obviously this won't cover all situations (columns etc.) but it will at least make basic frontages possible...some 'special ' formations such as Wedge are going to be completely impossible under DBX basing.

Wymiary są tutaj średnio o 5 mm szersze niż te które podałem - wynika to z tego, że większość graczy używa 28 mm metalowych figurek, a nie mniejszych plastików, jak np. Nijlor czy ja.

Awatar użytkownika
Moskit
Pseudoklimaciarz

No tak, ten link, ktory podalem to tez sa figurki o wymierach 28 mm.

To wyjsie z podstawkami od WFB wydaje mi sie najsensowniejsze, bo podstawkami plastikowe beda duzo lepsze i wytrzymalsze w uzyciu niz kartonowe.

Gracie w ogole w WH sredniowiecznego? Jestescie z Warszawy?

Awatar użytkownika
Kadrinazi
Chuck Norris
Kontakt:

Gram w średniowiecze, ale wolę starożytność. Jestem z Torunia (tam się może WAB reaktywuje niedługo) ale aktualnie w Glasgow (i to się nie zmieni :))
Co do podstawek z WFB - ok, jezeli bedziesz miał metale 28mm, jeżeli plastiki 1:72 to część podstawek i tam będziesz musial zrobić sam.

Awatar użytkownika
Moskit
Pseudoklimaciarz

Aha, tylko wy gracie figurkami w skali 1:72, wiec moze byc problem, skoro ja zamierzam wiekszymi i innymi formami podstawek. A jakie armie macie?

Nie znacie zadnych graczy z Warszawy?

Awatar użytkownika
Kadrinazi
Chuck Norris
Kontakt:

Graczy w Wawy nie znam. ale wejdź na forum Wargamera - tam znajdziesz.
Moje armi - Macedonia, Grecja, Persja, Kartagina, Szwajcarzy średniowieczni, Husyci - te dwie ostatnie najsłabiej rozwinięte, ich czas przyjdzie po pomalowaniu antyku i wyjściu nowych modeli.

Awatar użytkownika
Moskit
Pseudoklimaciarz

Jeszcze jedno pytanie pozostalo bez odpowiedzi.

Z podrecznikow to z tego co widzialem Bizancjum wystepuje wlasnie w Beyond the Golden Gate i w Vlad the Impaler (za Paleologow). Czy korzystajac z tych podrecznikow da sie bez problemu grac z armiami korzystajacymi np. z Armies of Chivalry?

Awatar użytkownika
Kadrinazi
Chuck Norris
Kontakt:

Bez problemu, jak się uprzesz to nawet możesz grac z Alexander the Great czy Hannibal and the Punic War :) Podręczniki typu Beyond Golden Gate są skonstruowane tak, by najlepiej grało się historyczne bitwy opisanymi armiami, ale nie ma problemów z łączeniem.

ODPOWIEDZ