HE Euro - Furion's comeback

Poczytaj jak słaby i dziurawy jest dany pomysł na armię, zanim nie przyniesie on wygranej na następnym masterze.

Moderatorzy: Yudokuno, PAWLAK

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Furion
Postownik Niepospolity

Re: HE Euro - Furion's comeback

Post autor: Furion »

Nowy, przeredagowany raport.

So, time for a long battle report! Spoiler - picture heavy!

Battle 1: Malin, DoCh
Roster: GUO with Balesword, BSB of tzeench, Khone herald, Slaanesh w/ Siren Song, 30 Daemonettes of Slaanesh, 30 Bloodlettters, 6 flamers, 1 fiend, 2x5 furies, 2x10 Horrors.

Deployment:
Obrazek
DoCh Left to Right: Flamers, Daemonetts w/ Herald, Bloodletters w/ Herald, Great Unclean One. Behind them 2xHorrors w/ Herald, Furies. On far right flank Furies with Fiend.
HE L to R: Swordmasters, Archers, RBT on hill, Spearment with Mages, Archers w/ BSB & Prince, RBT, Phoenix (aka Eagle) and White Lions.

I win the 1st turn roll and I start like this: Swordmasters advance, Lions advance, Spearmen get the mages to the spell range. Target for this turn: GUO. Magic Phase, I put through 2x2d6s4 on GUO, I wound him twice. Shooting phase: 40 archers, Hero, Lord and 2 RBT put another 8 wounds on GUO, Prince contributed 2 wounds in this picture. GUO goes down. A little bit of luck there, since I should put like 6 wounds on him from shooting, but the positioning of this GUO was no good anyways. With a big huzzah! a situation after turn 1 looks like this:
Obrazek
DoCh in their turn advance, and kill 5 swordmasters from shooting. Panic check passed.
Obrazek
In my 2nd turn, I advance with Lions, I block Daemonettes with remaining swordmasters (that was the original plan from the very beginning)
Obrazek
Then DoCh advance: charge on eagle, flee. Charge on Swordmasters, they hack down 2, die, Daemonettes overrun on 12" in semi-desired direction.
Obrazek
Malin uses his Siren Song to force my archers to charge. I accept the charge, roll enough and I'm in. Original plan was to hold one turn and to be completely hack down in the following turn. I managed to win a 1st round fight, kill the Herald (yay!) and hold an additional turn.
Obrazek
In Malin's 4th turn, he blocks my White Lions with Furies and Fiend. I'm actually happy about that, since I will hack my way to those Horrors evetually, and I had to kill those anyways, plus I won't get shot by flamers / Horror's missles. Bloodletters advance. This is the situation at the beginning of my 5th turn:
Obrazek
In my turn I reduce Bloodletters toughness to 1 and I give them heavy beating with my archers. I reform the archers so they can protect Spearmen against Daemonettes. I move my characters around: Lord blocks Flamers from charing archers, BSB moves to spearmen in case Daemonettes charge them. Meanwhile White Lions hack down 10 Horrors and overrun into 10 horrors with BSB. Finally, The archer block gets charged by 3 daemonettes against the flank, herald against front and reamining bloodletters against the front aswell. Archers hold, and spearmen with mages and BSB make a Final coutnercharge, killing Daemonettes and crumbling Herald of Khorne from CR.

Outcome: A victory for High Elves! Score was 20:0. I think that my opponent placed his GUO very boldly and he provided not enough support for the left flank, hence the swordmasters managed to delay the assault of Daemonettes. I think that I could have played a little better with my White Lions, I placed them in a too defensive position, perhaps a place in the centre would have been a little better.

Battle 2: Ever, VC
Roster: Lord-mage w/ Helm and Fencer's Blade, Wight King w/ Drakenhoff, Vampire with Forbidden Lore of Shadow, 2x40 ghouls, 1x15 ghouls, 30 Grave Guards, 4+1 Wraiths, Black Coach.

Deployment
Obrazek
In my turn 1 I harrass Wraiths with my Lord + BSB + ring of fury. Besides that no significant damage. White Lions march on far right flank. Right RBT repositions itself (which was crucial - I had a choice of placing RBT in very dangerous spot or moving it for 1-2 turns. I decided for the 2nd option) The situation after VC's turn 2:
Obrazek
I charge with my super-duper Swordmasters into Ghouls with Vampire, I block Wraiths with Eagle and I harrass them yet again with magicand shooting, this time killing 3 of them. Fair enough. Magic Phase: Vaul's Unmaking on Grave Guard, results with Miscast. I was actually unhappy about that, since I wanted my opponent to scroll this spell, which made Flames of Phoenix to not go through, which was more important at this stage. I had no need to take down Drakenhoff so early, I had one or even two turn's more. Miscast result 4! Roll of survival: passed! phew! 7 archers go down due to miscast though. After I took down the Drakenhoff I decided to shoot at Grave Guard and I took down 9 of them. In close combat, Swordmasters kill the vampire and hack some ghouls. Picture taken after HE's turn 2:
Obrazek
The battles goes on at steady pace. VC approach, I defend, moving forward and backward with different unit. From turn 3 White Lions decide to charge at 15 or so Grave Guards. Distance is 9". Roll of 1+1. In my opponent's turn, I do some heavy jedi mind tricks and I encourage him to charge me. Roll of 1+1. In my turn, I charge yet again. Roll of 1+1, failure (due to wheels when doing a failed charged move) My opponent moves 2" backward. 5th turn. I charge. Roll of 1+1, followed by a heavy facepalm. Finally, in turn 6 I manage to land this charge and furiously kill those Grave Guards. Meanwhile...
Obrazek
Fully charged Black Coach approaches. I block him with my Eagle. I kill one unit of ghouls with Spearmen boosted with BSB and Lord. Finally, this is the setup for VC's turn 6:
Obrazek
Ghouls charge archers, Coach charges the big archer unit with all character's within. here I stand with a choice: should I accept the charge and loose Archmage worth of 2 Battle points or perhaps should I flee and rally on 10 in next round, with option to loose 5 Battle points? I took the 2nd option and fled. I lose spearmen and small archers. In my last round I finally land a charge with Lions and rally archers.

Outcome: A 14:6 Victory for High Elves. If I could land a charge on those Grave guard at least one turn earlier, I would have killed the general and made a decisive win. Mistakes from my part: wrong shooting management. After I killed 9 grave Guards I should have focused on shooting Ghouls, since White Lions win a combat even with 25 Grave Guard in one turn. A better control of fire power would allow me to kill an additional unit of ghouls overall, scoring 1 point more in this match.

Battle 3: Marta, VC
Roster: Lord-mage w/ Helm and Hauberk, Wight King w/ Drakenhoff, Vampire with Forbidden Lore of Shadow, 2x40 ghouls, 1x15 ghouls, 30 Grave Guards, 2x Black Coach.

Deployment: Marta decided that she will be happy if she scores a draw with me, hence she decided to deploy in a corner. I decided to not take any pictures out of this battle, since it was pure boringness.

The only notifying sitaution in this battle was Vampire Lord who felt confident in 40 ghouls. I rolled a 9v3 dice magic phase and I landed all the spells I wanted: -d3T (with roll of 5) Flames of Phoenix (36 ghouls killed) and curse of arrow attraction. 40 ghouls were dead in one turn, Vampire Lord has suffered 2 wounds from archers. 2 RBT's shoot at him: 11 hits, 10 wounds followed by... 10 passed armour saves on 4+! Anyways, the VC lord died eventually.

Outcome: Decisive 18:2 Victory for High Elves! If this Lord would have died where he should have, it would have been a clean victory.

That was the last battle of day one, my standing at this point was 2nd place with 52/60 and I was about to face Mlody and his Skaven. Mlody is a strong player, he is an ETC veteran as well as a representative at this year's ETC. Mlody was confident before the match: skaven is not a particularly good pairing for my high elves, plus he managed to do three clean victories, so he had 8 points of advantage over me with his 60/60.

Battle 4: Mlody, Skaven
Roster:
Grey Seer on Bell: Dispel Scroll, Skalm, Dragonbane Gem, Fencer's Blades
Chieftain: HA, Sh, BSB, Banner of Eternal Flame
Warlock Engineer: L1, Feedback Scroll
Warlock Engineer: Brass Orb
Warlock Engineer: Doom Rocket
Assassin: Rival Hide Talisman, Potion of Strength, Tail Weapon

Warp-lightning Warp Cannon, Hellpit Abomination, 2x5 Gutter Runners w/ sling, 30 Stormvermin w/ Storm Banner, 2x30 Clanrats w/ Shields, 2x Poisoned Wind Mortar, 2x35 Skavenslaves

Deployment
Obrazek
Skaven L-R: Gutter Runners (not on picture) Gutter Runners, slaves w/ Brass Orb engineer, Abomination, Stormvermin w/ Bell, Slaves w/ Doom Rocker, Clanrats w/ Feedback Scroll, Clanrats w/ Assasin and WLC at the back.
HE L-R: Eagle, White Lions, Archers w/ all chars, Archers and RBT behind them. On far right flank Swordmasters, behind them Spearmen and in table corner another RBT (not on picture)

I win the 1st turn roll and so the battle starts. Storm banner goes on: I manage to land 2 wounds on abomination and to take down 1 Poison Wind Mortar. Skaven turn one: I encourage Mlody to charge my eagle and he does so. Eagle dies two turns later, killing only one rat. I hoped to kill 2 of them, and if I got lucky by any chance to win the combat and kill one unit. The alternative was to run away with eagle and to be shot down with slings. Anyways, the left flank event were not important, the true battle was going on the far side of the other flank. In Skaven turn 1 Mlody carelessly misplaces his units there: he gave me an opportunity to charge clanrats w/ Engineer with my Swordmasters (roll of 6) and spearmen (roll of 8). I get 2 of those charges in; this situation was a game breaker: Swordmasters and Spearmen couldn't be counter-charged at this point (no unit had LoS). This is how the situation looked like, the photo was taken after charges of turn 2:
Obrazek
In my movement phase I move White Lions out of the house, so they block both abomination and bell. Abomination had 4 wounds remaining, I hoped to kill it with shooting / magic this turn, but even if this had fail (which it did indeed) the bet was safe. I lose 6 White Lions and win the fight in 3-4 close combat turn's perspective.
Shooting did another 2 wounds on abomination. A little below expectations. In close combat Swordmasters and Spearmen kill some rats (like 9) and kill engineer. In skaven's turn, I get charged by Stormvermin w/ Bell and Abomination. Magic does no significant damage at this stage. In close combat White Lions land 2 wuonds on abomination and it doesn't get up, rest of guys severly wound Grey Seer, but he drinks Skalm and is back at full health. I also take down several Stormvermin.
On the right flank Swordmasters do their path to glory: they break clanrats in combat - in 2 turns I killed circa 20 of them and they were no longer steadfast. Spearmen chase down the rats, Swordmasters reform to charge into flank of another clanrat unit, with another engineer!
Obrazek
Meanwhile I get shot by Doom Rocket, losing several Archers. In my turn Archers with Lord and BSB reform, and run to help Swormasters. I make a hail of doom volley on rats, who were about to charge Swordmasters in the back - this unit had an assassin. Lord hits and scores a bulls eye - kills 6 rats. BSB lands another 2 wounds which force a panic check, the check is failed and the unit flees of the table. Anyways, I still had 2x RBT to back up this panic check.
Obrazek
White Lions do a good job killing those rats: I kill like 9 per cc phase plus some wounds on Seer / Bell. In the last turn of Grey Seer's life, My opponent decides to cast the 13th spell on my unit of archers w/ Lord & BSB. Result: double six, Miscast effect insignificant, number of models killed: 16! Just enough to take down the whole unit. No worries though, in ETC restrictions you may take a look out sir roll from 13th / Dwellers / Gateway. So I roll 1 for prince and 1 for BSB, loosing the whole unit regardless. A big unit of Skaven emerges from where the Prince and his Archers were.
Obrazek
Spearmen kill WLC and Poison Wind Mortar decided to kill itself. Spearmen run to kill Slaves, who killed Swordmasters. In magic phase I score 9/3 and I shoot to former unit of archers. Ring of Fury is cast with use of 6 dice, since I can't miscast from casting a Boundspell. Next I cast a normal 2d6s4, with 3 dice and manage to land it as well. Sadly, the rolls for wounding are low, and I kill a handful of them. RBT's aid the fight, as well as the remaining archers. 6 Clanrats make a charge on archers, I hold and win the fight.
In last turns of this battle I land Flames of Phoenix on unit of Slaves who were coming around the corner of house. They charge White Lions into the back. Lions win the fight like a boss, killing the remaining wounds on bell as well as kill the engineer and some slaves. Slaves explode, and the last remaining unit of Slaves flee.
Gutter Runners on the left flank of the table did no significant damage during the whole game and were taken down eventually by some magic / shooting.

Outcome: a massacre win for High Elves! 1502 small point of difference ends up with a 20:0. I clear all table and capture all banners.

After this game I was very pleased with myself since I won a hard match against a good player, I had 72 points which was an 8 point worth of advantage over my last adversary. I needed to do at least a 7:13 result to still claim victory in the tournament.

Battle 5: Tomek F. Skaven
Roster: Seer on Bell, Doom Rocket, Plague Priest with Furnance, WLC, Abomination, Doomwheel.

I was too tired and we were to far behind the schedule to take any pictures from this battle. To make long stroy short though, I played like a moron, my decisions were reckless plus I had a tiny bit of bad luck. I lost the game 6:14, yielding victory to my opponent :)

Lesson learned: calm down when you play, having a significant advantage over your opponent doesn't grant you a victory. Calm down and keep cool.

Thx for reading the report, comments and questions much appreciated!

cheers
Furion

ps. now better? :) I know that this report isn't perfect. I forgot to take my White Lions from home, so I had to use some bases :oops: Also my camera is bad AND I am not a photographer at all. Anyways thank you for reading.

Awatar użytkownika
PiotrB
Maruda

Post autor: PiotrB »

Dobrze się to czyta i ogląda ...Miło posłuchać o elfach "trochę innych" - "dziwnych" i "słabych" jak to większość by je określiła:)...Nie ma przecież 2 x wl !!! Graty dla Furiona za chęci dzielenia się swoimi przemyśleniami z innymi...
Lidder pisze:Nie kłopocz się. Miarkę i kostki też zostaw w domu, zbędny balast i trud z Twojej strony.
Obrazek

Robson
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Robson »

W europie też prawie nikt nie gra na 2x WL, więc co w tym dziwnego ;)

czytam ten raport i czytam i nie mogę się doczytać jaką rozpiską grał "hero" coś tam widać na fotkach, ale nic nie wiadomo o bohaterach. :?
RIP
Ziemko pisze:Ja Robert Mrozek kajam się przed Wami wszystkimi, zrobiłem błąd, chcemy bardzo wygrać, ale nie zrobiliśmy tego umyślnie, padamy na kolana - WYBACZCIE

Awatar użytkownika
Furion
Postownik Niepospolity

Another weekend, another tournament.

Open Polish Team Championships. Teams of five, no double armies. 38 teams = 190 participants. I got offer to play with a team from my city, a very formidable one (with final standings of 5th place) but I have decided to be loyal to my gaming club. We have mustered the best possible squad, nevertheless our team consisted of 2 very good players and 3 mediocre ones.

My games were:
1. vs Daemons of Chaos: GUO, siren song, lots of daemons.
Well, the game breaker was all about siren song. I have positioned 7 Swordmasters, Archmage and Lord in one unit and surged forward. behind them was a wide block of my spears with BSB and an eagle behind them. My opponent uses Siren Song, I declare flee, score 5, run through spears and eagle, test panic checks with help of BSB and the next turn, after a rally attempt on 10 with rerollm I cast spell from a safe position. Bait was swallowed, few turns of chess, GUO gets miasma on Mv, gets shot down eventually, Eagle delays Bloodletters advancement, White Lions kill Daemonettes.
Outcome: 20:0.
Lesson learned: Steed of Shadows can be cast on GUO.
Safehammer: Siren Song can be rendered useless with proper unit position; it requires utmost concentration and battlefield awarness though, as well as lots of pre-measuring.

2. vs "standard" HE: Archmage, Mage, BSB caledor + dawnstone, 2x27 White Lions, 10+10+20 archers, 4x eagles.
My opponent rushes forward. My Flames of Phoenix are destroyed with Seal. Eagles gather to counter my charges (Huh? What charges?) I take down 12-16 White Lions per turn. After 2 turns I decide to charge a unit of 7 White Lions w/ BSB with my White Lions. Opponent flees, sees the opportunity to charge those foolish lions into flank. My ONE eagle successfuly blocks this attempt. In my turn I kill 2 White Lions from the fleeing unit. They don't rally for the remainder of the game (double 1, below 25%) After turn 3 my opponent decides to flee the battle. I pursue and advance forward with whatever I can. In last turns I charge the remaining archers with spearmen, redirect into archamge (roll of 10 required) and fail.
Outcome: 15:5.
Lesson learned: I actually made some mistakes this game, I should have split my BSB and Prince for better unit control. I kept them in White Lions to discourage my opponent from charging them on long distances; sadly, that meant that I can't divide fire plus I am forced to look at certain direction defined by need of White Lions position, as well as I couldn't shoot after a failed charge. I would have scored 1 or 2 points more if I didn't make this mistake.

3. vs Orcs and Goblins: 35x Savage, 2x20 N. Gobbo w/ 2x fanatic each, some fast cav, 2x lobba, 2x dd, 3x single Orc Chariot, 3x single Wolf Chariot, 2x single troll.
I defined this pairing as a no-go, but I had to sacrifice myself and play with it to secure better pairing for my teammates. The battle went like that: Prince was extremely efficient vs chariots, landing 2 wounds per turn. I set up a defensive position, only with Spears and Swordmasters rushing forward, to constrict movement of those chariots. The plan works perfectly, Chariots are afraid of those units and advance carefully, granting me more and more time. I get some heavy losses from shooting. In every magic phase of the game I feel safe: I have equal number of dice as my opponent. He cast 4 spells during the game: Foot, Foot, teleport 3d6, s4d3w on mage. He rolled 4x Irresistible Force, he killed my Archamge with his last spell (22% chance) and finally he had blown up from miscast results. Meanwhile I kill all chariots, kill one Rock Lobba and advance forward with Lions. Fanatics all die in terrain features. In last turn Lions charge the Savage Orcs who had taken some serious blows from 2 turns of magic and shooting. I kill all but Orc Warlord, who remains @ 1W.
Outcome: 17:3.
Lesson Learned: Doom Divers are more dangerous than Rock Lobbers. If given a choice in target selection, they should have a priority.

4. vs Warriors of Chaos. Gateway Sorcerer, 20 warriors of nurgle w/ frenzy, 20 warriors of tzeench w/ 4+ ward from shooting, 17 chosen w/ stubborn and ward save 3+ from turn 2, 2x shrine
My opponent fields his unit in a tight formation, with Tzeench warriors in a line in front of army. I take 1st turn and advance forward. White Lions are deployed on far flank, so they actually moved for 4 turns in order to get into position. Magic phase: 2x2d6s4 on nurgle warriors, destroy ward save from shooting on tzeench, miasma on them. This magic phase sequences loop for 3 turns, I ultimately kill like 11 Nurgle Warriors and drop banner on tzeench guys and take them down with shooting. Lord punishes Nurgle Warriors, killing 8 in 3 turns. My opponent magic phase: Gateway, Pandemonium, Gateway, Pandemonium, Gateway, Treason on Lions. I lose some archers, some spearmen, some White Lions and half White Lions. I made no successful dispell attempt untill this stage of the game (I have always dispelled with 1 dice more then my opponent) Finally I take down all but Chosen unit, which is simply outmanouvered with eagle at turn 6. Miasma combined with good unit position has neutralized them completely.
Outcome: 15:5.
Lesson learned: Pandemonium is worthless. I should have let it through by definition and dispell Gateway / Treason with 2 dice more, rather than 1.
Safehammer: In turn 4 I had a 12v5 Magic Phase. With "ward save from shooting" banner down, and options to cast: 2d6, 2d6, flames, miasma, withering I opted to go for... Vauls unmaking on 4 dice. I took down Infernal Puppet and then I continued to cast my spells. I could have potentialy do more havoc without useless Vaul, but hey, why take any risk?

5. vs Warriors of Chaos. Gateway Sorcerer, Nurgle Sorcerer, 20 warriors of khorne w/ flaming, 20 warriors of tzeench w/ raptorous, 17 chosen w/ stubborn and ward save 3+ from turn 2, 2x shrine, Hellcannon, BSB on Disc with 3+ ward from shooting.
I was really happy about this pairing. I boldly position 14 archers with lord in a sacrificial position on far left flank. I also advance forward with them like a moron. Khorne boyz surge towards them. Lord declares a solo charge against them on 5+. He's in. Nurgle mage must issue challenge and is torn to pieces. BSB is around, but I win the fight and... I break those warriors. Wow. This actually wasn't expected, I hoped to pin them down with my Dragon Armour, LD10, BSB and a4s6 ASF. Now here comes the funniest thing that has ever happened to me in a game of warhammer: I break them, they flee 8, I run 5. They rally and reform to face my Prince. And this is the moment we both realise that they don't have flaming attacks anymore, since unit has fled from combat :lol: Prince starts to run around the unit, killing them ultimately. Meanwhile Tzeench guys take Whithering and get decimated by concentrated magic and shooting. BSB gets his ward save down by Vaul, charmed shield down by bound spell and life down with RBT. Chosen advance. Eagle blocks them. Charge on eagle. Panic check (terror) failed; redirect on eagles. No big deal though: I will flee and rally on 10 in next turn. Rally attempt: fail, 669 points just fled the battle. Oh well. I charge into flank of Chosen with my 17 spearmen. The plan was to delay the assault by 1 turn, to give me time to block them with eagle once again. This plan failed though: I killed a warrior, lost 2 spearmen, won fight by 1 and with no BSB around they have failed their break test on 9. And they were chased down. 755 have points just left the table. After this point I had a total control on the table.
Outcome: 20:0
Lesson learned: my deployment should be tighter, so BSB could be omnipresent. Also, it is easier to pass LD9 w/ reroll then LD 10 roll, so BSB shouldn't be with those White Lions at this point in the game.
Safehammer: last turn, 12v5 magic phase. I cast miasma on 1 dice, 2d6s4 on 1 dice and boundspell on 6 dice. No need to take any chances.

Finally 89/100 points. Roster works well. Games played didn't incline to any clear roster changes. On the other hand, having those 1/2 spearmen would be nice, as well as 1/2 swordmasters more. I'm quite sure that shadow works better on Warriors of Chaos then Metal. Tests with Dwarfs and WoCh with Lore of Metal roster variation required.

Final team standings: 15/38 place. Would have most likely win a tournament with a team from whom I got offer to play with; in final round they were playing for top place on Row 1. But hey, being loyal to your gaming club is a virtue :) And a nice picture as a bonus, to sum up my weekend:

Obrazek

cheers
Furion
Ostatnio zmieniony 16 sie 2011, o 00:30 przez Furion, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
PiotrB
Maruda

Post autor: PiotrB »

którą rozpiską grałeś?
Lidder pisze:Nie kłopocz się. Miarkę i kostki też zostaw w domu, zbędny balast i trud z Twojej strony.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Furion
Postownik Niepospolity

Taką samą co na Pucharze Szczecina. Ehh.
1 * Archmage @ 345.0 Pts
Magic Level 4; Lore of High Magic
Annulian Crystal [40.0]
Ring of Fury [40.0]
Dragonbane Gem [5.0]

1 * Prince @ 252.0 Pts
General; Great Weapon
Bow of the Seafarer [60.0]
Armour of Caledor [25.0]
Luckstone [5.0]

1 * Mage @ 165.0 Pts
Magic Level 2; Lore of Shadow
Seerstaff of Saphery [30.0]

1 * Noble @ 169.0 Pts
Great Weapon; Dragon Armour; Battle Standard
Reaver Bow [40.0]
Charmed Shield [5.0]

26 Archers w/ Musician @ 291.0 Pts
14 Archers w/ Musician @ 159.0 Pts
17 SpearElves w/ Musician @ 158.0 Pts

28 White Lions @ 500.0 Pts
Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Lion Pelt; FCG
Banner of Sorcery [50.0]

1 Great Eagle @ 50.0 Pts

1 Repeater Bolt Thrower @ 100.0 Pts
1 Repeater Bolt Thrower @ 100.0 Pts

7 Swordmasters w/ Musician @ 111.0 Pts

Models in Army: 103

Total Army Cost: 2400.0
Internet to bardzo złe narzędzie jeśli chodzi o wrzucanie rozpisek. Na szczęście ta jest słaba ;)

pozdrawiam
Furion

Awatar użytkownika
Wisnia
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Wisnia »

Niezłe wyniki, Furion. Good job!
Grasz bez flaming bannera na łukach?

Awatar użytkownika
Szwentas
Masakrator

Post autor: Szwentas »

Czyli zrobiłeś 97 punktów ale reszta teamu obsysała...czyli jeśli dobrze rozumiem zrobiłeś te punkty w warzywniaku?
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Furion
Postownik Niepospolity

Pewnie tak, w końcu graliśmy tylko z jakimiś Gamblersami, Snotem, Poznaniem z Kudłatym, Poznaniem bez Kudłatego i Nemezis.

pozdrawiam
Furion

Awatar użytkownika
Szwentas
Masakrator

Post autor: Szwentas »

no to luzik nie wiem z kim grałeś ale z opisu wychodziło że wam nie szło... dlatego był tam znak zapytania:P w takim razie gratki:P
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Aron_Banalny
Masakrator

Post autor: Aron_Banalny »

ze mną maski nie było. nie wiele mniej ale maski nie było

pzdr

Awatar użytkownika
Krolik1
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: Krolik1 »

Aron_Banalny pisze:ze mną maski nie było. nie wiele mniej ale maski nie było

pzdr
Z tego co pamiętam, to było 3:17, a drużynowo max dla nas.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Furion
Postownik Niepospolity

Możliwe. Zaraz zmienię w tekscie.

Awatar użytkownika
Aron_Banalny
Masakrator

Post autor: Aron_Banalny »

spox.
bitwa spoko, ale oczekuję rewanżu

Awatar użytkownika
Bercik
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Bercik »

A w bitwie ze mną było nie 17:3 a 15:5... Ech szkoda, bo po tym jak nie wylosowałem żadnego ofensywnego czaru powinienem grać na remis a nie iść na pałę do przodu Lionami...

Awatar użytkownika
Furion
Postownik Niepospolity

Hmm. Upewnię się jeszcze co do pozostałych wyników, bo coś widzę, że mi się mocno powaliło :D sorry za błąd rzeczowy.

Awatar użytkownika
PAWLAK
Kretozord

Post autor: PAWLAK »

zaraz wyjdzie że zebrałeś 4 maski
"W sumie nie zmienia to nic tylko tyle że wyczułeś okazje i ją wykorzystałeś a ja byłem naiwny i dałem się wykorzystać. Nie martw się następnym razem nie będe uprzejmy i miły" AS1 vs. Dymitr

Awatar użytkownika
Rince
Ciśnieniowiec

Post autor: Rince »

Furion pisze:
Final team standings: 15/38 place. Would have most likely win a tournament with a team from whom I got offer to play with; in final round they were playing for top place on Row 1. But hey, being loyal to your gaming club is a virtue :) And a nice picture as a bonus, to sum up my weekend:

cheers
Furion
But hey, modesty is also a virtue :)
Obrazek
Z życia europejskiego battlowca: "im going to play on UB cause we have a bomb in school, so unexpectedly some free time".

Robson
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Robson »

Którego nemezisa zmasakrował Furion? :)
RIP
Ziemko pisze:Ja Robert Mrozek kajam się przed Wami wszystkimi, zrobiłem błąd, chcemy bardzo wygrać, ale nie zrobiliśmy tego umyślnie, padamy na kolana - WYBACZCIE

Awatar użytkownika
Rince
Ciśnieniowiec

Post autor: Rince »

Oni grali z "Jezdzcami Nemezisu".
Obrazek
Z życia europejskiego battlowca: "im going to play on UB cause we have a bomb in school, so unexpectedly some free time".

ODPOWIEDZ