Na zagraniczne wyjazdy.

Regulaminy, relacje, scenariusze, kampanie, pokazy etc.

Moderatorzy: Laik, Dymitr

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
CrazyChris
Wałkarz

Re: Na zagraniczne wyjazdy.

Post autor: CrazyChris »

Udalo sie, zakualizowalem zasady!

link:
5. Hauptstadtlegionäre Turnier

> najlepsze na poczatek: - kazdy gracz, ktory ma ranking 1000+ na t3, ma 1 przezut w kazdej bitwie ;)
> uwaga na dole: - houserules i line of sight

Format
- 2500 pkt
- rozpiski niejawne
- system balancingowy COMBAT 8.0 aktualna versia
- wszystkie aktualne AB
- aktualne erraty

Zgloszenia
- zgloszenie wylocznie przez platforme t3
- zgloszenie przez t3 i wyslanie rozpiski pod adres hauptstadtlegionaere@gmx.de do 23.09.2012 bedzie premiowane dodatkowymi 4 punktami

Wstep
- 12 Euro

Zasady

C.O.M.B.A.T. 8.0

- 2500 points per army
- no more than 12 powerdice/dispel dice may be generated per magic phase
- no more than 2 additional (everything other than winds of magic) powerdice/dispel dice may be generated per magic phase (including channeling)
- no more than 4 power dice may be used per spell (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- if a model knows all the spells of a magic lore or selects its spells non-randomly, the army may not contain other models using the same magic lore; the only exceptions to this rule are pink horrors and bound spells
- no more than 80 shooting models, non-repeating bolt throwers count as 5, all other war machines count as 10
- no more than 3 models that use a template (including cannons)
- no more than 45 models per unit
- models worth 9-11 points: no more than 40 models per unit
- models worth 12-14 points: no more than 35 models per unit
- models worth 15-18 points: no more than 30 models per unit
- models worth 19-29 points: no more than 20 models per unit
- models worth 30-39 points: no more than 12 models per unit
- models worth 40+ points: no more than 9 models per unit

- no unit may be chosen more than 3 times
- no Powerscroll, no Crown of Command, no Folding Fortress
- no special or named models (characters, champions, ...)
- against the following spells characters gain “Look out Sir!”: Dwellers from Below, Final Transmutation, the Infernal Gateways`s special effect for S11+, the Dreaded 13th Spell

Rules by Race

Bretonnians
no restrictions

Chaos Dwarfs
either Iron Daemon or Kdai Destroyer; no more than 1 from: Hellcannon, Dreakquake Mortar, Magma Cannon; Hellcannon, Dreakquake Mortar, Magma Cannon count as 15 shooting models, Hobgoblins with throwing knives count as 0,25 shooting models; no Challice of Blood and Darkness

Daemons
daemons can chose from a pool of 3, following choices cost pool points:
2 points: Great Unclean One, Bloodthrister, Lord of Change, Master of Sorcery for lores of shadows or light (exception Daemon Prince), a unit of 26+ Bloodletters
1,5 points: a unit of 26+ Plaguebearers, Keeper of Secrets
1 point: Master of Sorcery with a different lore than Shadows or Light, Master of Sorcery for a Daemon Prince, a unit of 21-25 Bloodletters/Plaguebearers, 26+ Daemonettes or 7+ Fiends of Slaanesh
0,5 points: a unit of 21-25 Daemonettes

no more than 30 models per unit, no more than 2 units of furies; no more than 5 flamers; the bsb may chose either a magic icon or daemonic gifts; each daemonic gift may only be chosen once; no Great Icon of Despair, Banner of Chaos Glory, Spirit Swallower, Balesword, Immortal Fury (except for a Daeon Prince), Tzeentch's Will or Siren Song; Greater Daemons cannot be healed by the Lore of Life

Dark Elves
no more than 2 of the following choices: supreme sorceress, dragon, war hydra (no more than 1), cauldron of blood, every character riding a pegasus after the first one; Pendant of Khaelet always fails on 4+, repeater crossbowmen count as 1,5 shooting models, shades as 2,5, assassins with Rending Stars and Lifetaker count as 5; no more than 10 shades per unit; no more than 2 flying units

Lizardmen
no more than one choice from: each Slann, Standard of Discipline
no Bane Head if used with Feedback Scroll or lore of death, no more than 8 terradons, no Cupped Hands of the Old Ones,
Becalming Cogitation counts as 2 additional dispel dice, Cube of Darkness as 1 additional dispel dice, models with blow pipes count as 1,5 shooting models, razordons count as 5, salamanders count as 10; stegadons count as 1; units of 20+ skinks, 2+ kroxigors and full command do not count as shooting models

High Elves
no Book of Hoeth, Annulian Crystal counts as 2 and the Banner of the World Dragon as 1 dispel dice, magic bows count as 5 shooting models each; no more than 40 White Lions

Empire
no more than 2 from great cannon, steam tank; no more than 4 from steam tank, each great cannon, each hellblaster volley gun, each master engineer; no more than 1 steam tank, no more than 8 demigriffon knights, no more than 4 detachments with less than 10 models; master engineer counts as 5 shooting models, steam tank as 10, hellblaster volley gun as 15
houserule: when determining spells the War Altar counts as having chosen the spell Banishment

Tomb Kings
2600 points, no Neferra's scrolls, no more than 3 of warsphinx and necrosphinx, hierotitan counts as 1 additional power dice, breath weapons count as 0,5 template weapons, the casket of souls is not counted against the limit for shooting

Warriors of Chaos
the mark of Tzeentch doesn't improve ward saves from the rule book to 3+, no more than two units of chaos marauders with great weapons with 30+ models, no more than 1 hellcannon, no Infernal Puppet, no more than 2 from: each war shrine, Favour of the Gods
houserule: when achieving the result of 12 on the Eye of the Gods chart, it is ignored and the player is free to choose any other result, a character with the Favour of the Gods may change the result on the chart for his whole unit, not only for himself

Orks&Gobbos
short bows count as 0,25 shooting models, the doom diver counts as a template; every dice after the second that is generated by magic mushrooms counts as a power dice, magic mushrooms count towards the limit of 12 dice per magic phase and 4 dice per spell; stealing a dispel dice by the lore attribute of the little Waaagh counts as 2 power dice (if this would exceed the limit of power dice, the attribute is canceled completely); no more than 6 chariots; no more than 6 fanatics

Ogre Kingdoms
no more than 8 Mournfangs; no Hellheart; Ironblaster count as 15 shooting models each, Thundertusk count as 10, Scraplauncher count as 8, Leadbelcher count as 4, Maneaters with pistol(s) as 3, Gnoblars as 0,25; no more than 3 choices from: Ironblaster (no more than 1), Mournfangs, Dragon-something-banner, Maneaters
houserule: the Greedy Fist does not work during the magic phase

Skaven
no more than 5 of the following: Grey Seer (no more than 1), Hellpit Abomination (counts as two, no more than 1), Doom Wheel, Warp Lightning Cannon (no more than 1), Doom Rocket (counts as two if the army contains the Brass Orb); Jezzails and Gutter Runners with slings and poison count as two shooting models, Ratling Guns, Death Globes and the Brass Orb as 5, Doomwheels, the Doom Rocket, Warpflamers und Poisoned Wind Mortars as 10; the Plague Furnace does not count as a template, Poisoned Wind Mortars, Death Globes, the Doom Rocket and the Brass Orb count as half a template each, no more than 12 Gutter Runners with slings and poison

Beastmen
2700 points, core choices may be taken 4 times, tuskgor chariots may be taken 5 times

Vampire Counts
no more than 3 etheral units (including characters), no more than 10 models per etheral unit;
units can never exceed the unitsize limit of 45 by magic;
no more than 2 from Terrorgheist, Lord with Red Fury, 7+Vargheists, 9+ Crypt Horrors, Mortis Engine;
no more than 4 shooting models, Terrorgheist counts as 2;
no more than: 12 Vargheists, 12 Crypt Horrors, 12 Black Knights, 1 Terrorgheist, 1 Mortis Engine, 1 from each special abilirty, 2 units of Fell Bats;
Master of Dark Arts counts as 1 generated powerdice

Wood Elves
2600 points, Hail of Doom counts as 10 shooting models, Treemen (including ancient) as 5. characters (except Treeman Ancient) and Falcon Riders don not count as shooting models, Glade Riders count as half a shooting model; core units may be chosen up to 4 times

Dwarves
Dwarves may generate up to 4 dispel dice per magic phase, every Rune of Spellbreaking after the third one counts as a generated dispel dice in every magic phase, Masterrune of Balance counts as 2 dispel dice, the Spelleater Rune counts as 2 dispell dice and is a 0-1 choice; no more than 2 Grudge Throwers with Rune of Penetrating (Grudge Throwers with 2 such runes count as 2), no more than 1 Organ Gun (counts as 15 shooting models), every Rune of Penetration, -Accuracy or -Forging counts as 5 shooting models

House Rules
- fleeing units at the end of the battle are worth full victory points
- the scenarios in the rulebook are not used
- cannons may not shoot at models they don't see
- mounted monsters/chariots/uniques and their riders, each are worth seperate victory points
- even during deployment there has to be 1 inch between units
- battle standard bearers of Bretonnia, Wood Elves and Dwarves
may use all non-magical equipment of their troop type in addition to the battle standard
- units with 3+ models must have at least 2 models in their front rank at the end of every phase

True Line of Sight
- units can see through everything except hills, buildings and impassable terrain (these block all lines of sight)
- units that can only be seen through other units can claim hard cover
- war machines which do not need to roll to hit cannot claim cover for being shielded by friendly units; this also includes the Hellcannon, Steam Tank, Ironblaster, Scraplauncher
- when facing a target and its front/flank/rear (depending from the position of the shooting unit) is covered 50+% by other units, hills, buildings, obstacles, the target will get hard cover
- if shooting from a hill or at a unit on a hill, the target will never get any cover, except if there is another unit on a hill between the shooting unit and its target
- a large target will never get any cover from infantry, war beasts, swarms

Victory Points and Tournament Points
0-180 10:10
181-360 11:9
361-540 12:8
541-720 13:7
721-900 14:6
901-1080 15:5
1081-1260 16:4
1261- 1440 17:3
1441-1620 18:2
1621-1800 19:1
1800+ 20:0

Annotations
- every unit with the unit type war machine counts as a war machine against the limit of shooting models (even cauldrons, anvils)
- units that are two-for-one choices (like Dark Elves Repeater Bolt Throwers) still count as 2 units for the no-unit-more-than-3-times- rule
- every model that is able to deal damage during the shooting phase is treated as a shooting model
- the woodelf bsb may use any nonmagical equipment of its hero choice but still loses his bow
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 wrz 2012, o 16:20 przez CrazyChris, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.
m

Kalesoner
Szczur Królów

Post autor: Kalesoner »

To jest temat dla zainteresowanych wyjazdem na dany turniej, a nie krytykowaniem czy wyśmiewaniem compscora.

Dwa posty usunięte.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Furion
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Furion »

Hej Chris,

Czy potrzebujemy jakiejś plakietki / nalepki na samochód, że jest ekologiczny czy coś? Wiem, że w Berlinie są jakieś eko-strefy, ale na tym moja wiedza się kończy ;) Nie chcemy dostać mandatu.

pozdrawiam
Furion

Awatar użytkownika
CrazyChris
Wałkarz

w zaleznosci od samochodu mozna sobie latwo zalatwic nalepke (koszty 5-15 euro)
> http://www.stadtentwicklung.berlin.de/u ... nfo_en.pdf

strefa jest samo centrum, granica jest kolo s-bahn,
tak ze jezeli nie bedziecie wjezdzac do samego centrum, to raczej nie trzeba nalepki ;)
m

kudłaty
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: kudłaty »

Wymieniłem kilka informacji z Niemiaszkami i podobno w pełni pomalowana armia to 6 dużych punktów.

Awatar użytkownika
Szmajson
Postownik Niepospolity
Kontakt:

Post autor: Szmajson »

Najprawdopodobniej nasza ekipa ma challenge w pierwszej rundzie z ludźmi z klubu Posaz+Dirt Player.

może wyjdzie: Kudłaty vs Dirty P. - trener PL vs trener DE :)
Spokój to kłamstwo, jest tylko pasja. Dzięki pasji, osiągam siłę. Dzięki sile, osiągam potęgę. Dzięki potędze, osiągam zwycięstwo.

Obrazek

kudłaty
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Potwierdziłem z Niemcami chalange.

Sasza
Oszukista

Post autor: Sasza »

jakieś newsy?

Awatar użytkownika
Szmajson
Postownik Niepospolity
Kontakt:

Bardzo fajny turniejek :)

Miejscówka super - sporo miejsca, bufet, ogólnie git.
Jeżeli chodzi o nasze walki to się nie popisaliśmy. Furion jedynie powalczył i był 5, ja 13.

Straciliśmy trochę DP (5-6p) za jakieś bzdety... rozpiski na czas (mają nam niby dodać, bo wysłaliśmy na czas)... za wpłacenie kasy na konto (tu był zonk z wpłaceniem.. Kudłaty może wyjaśni bo ja się nie znam).. i co najlepsze.. straciliśmy punkty bo nie przynieśliśmy słodyczy dla sędziów...lol straszny, ale podobno było w regulaminie.

Jeżeli chodzi o przeciwników to bardzo spoko kolesi trafiłem. Problemy był jedynie przy uściśleniach... oni niektóre rzeczy mają inaczej niż my.. czasem wychodził zonk.

Pojechałem z Emp.. w pierwszej trafilem na Emp... w drugiej tez.. wiec po 2 bitwach uzbierałem 26 punktów..

w 3 bitwie mogłem bez problemu wygrać 15:5... ale wkręciłem sobie ze muszę gościa wyczyścić.. rzuciłem się na oddział 40 szkieletów który był wypełniony bohaterami... no i się odbiłem i wyszło 10:10.

4 Bitwa z DE, w pierwszej turze rzuciłem 1,1 na magie.. w drugiej to samo... w 3 rzuciłem 4,4.. pierwszy czar z 2 kostek - Total, i tracę 6 kostek. Wyszarpałem 11:9.

5 bitwa Chaos. Dość ciężka rozpiska dla mnie.. 2x45 maruderów slanesha z GW, jazda tenczy (8sztuk z wardem od strzelania), 2 bohaterów na dyskach, 2 magów konno, helka, ołtarzyk, 2x psy, 2x konni maruderzy. Czołgiem próbowałem zestrzelić helke.. 2 strzał i 2x misfire.. sam sobie wbiłem 6 ran.. więc czołg odpada jako walec na maruderów. Drugi oddział maruderów dostaje +1S z ołtarza... wiec demigryfy wymijają ich wielkim łukiem... Kolejne strzały z działa i czołgu.. zabijaj krasnale przy helce ;(.. Przeciwnik wykonuje jedyną szarże... lorde na dysku na moją kawalerię, z giftu zabija czempiona.. z ataków zbija 3 rycerzy.. lamie i przegania. 8:12

jeżeli chodzi o sprawy organizacyjne.. to trochę są w tyle. 1 - brak mapek, 2 - tereny: dome=impas (nie można wchodzić), impasy, górki i las.. 3 blaty - przyklejona mata GW.. niby ok.. ale po całym dniu.. każdy był cały w trawce elektrostatycznej. 4 karty graczy w dość dziwnej formie. Ale mimo to pojawię się pewnie na następnym turnieju w Berlinie :)

Noc w berlinie... wypad na miasto był mocny, w roli głównej Crazy Chris :) Rano jechaliśmy na turniej.. a było nas 6.. więc Kudłaty został spakowany do bagażnika. :)

Wielki podziękowania dla Chrisa za pomoc (nocleg/tłumaczenia zasad turnieju itd. itd.)
Spokój to kłamstwo, jest tylko pasja. Dzięki pasji, osiągam siłę. Dzięki sile, osiągam potęgę. Dzięki potędze, osiągam zwycięstwo.

Obrazek

kudłaty
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Impreza w dechę.

Lokal to klub młodzieżowy. Miejscówka fajna, ale tak na max 40 osób bo reszta to się nigdzie nie zmieści. Piłkarzyki i tego typu atrakcje to zawsze bonusik. Bufecik z karkówką za 2Euro lub kiełbą za 1Euro mnie miło zaskoczył, zakaz picia przebolałem. Stoły składane z dwóch to słaby kmin, tak samo jak posypka na nich, miałem ją na całej bluzie potem.

Przeciwnicy. Mega lepiej nastawieni niż w Hamburgu. Naprawdę w porządku typy, fakt że zwiedzałem połowę stawki skutecznie udowadniając sobie, że można pojechać się pobawić ale jednak warto wziąć trochę lepszą rozpiskę na wypadek gdyby się chciało zagrać chwilę na poważnie. Co do skilla to ich top nie ma nic wspólnego z naszym, grali totalne błoto.

Sam wyjazd nie wyszedł jakoś mega drogo, wejściówka ok sporo bo 12 Euro, ale i tak udało nam się to przenegocjować bo nie zdążyliśmy na przedpłatę i powinniśmy płacić 18Euro. Tu uwaga techniczna. Przelewy walutowe w Europie po pierwsze chodzą abstrakcyjnymi technologiami, np. eurasy idą przelewem SEPA i trzeba liczyć 2 dni na przelew. Dodatkowo format numerów bankowych się różni i założenie, że bez wymiany kilku maili nawet będąc dobrze przygotowanym teoretycznie do tematu uda się dokonać przelewu jest odważne.

Nocleg wyszedł nas 2Euro, bo tyle nas wyszła rezerwacja na hostel którego w końcu nie braliśmy. Przenocował nas zupełnie sympatyczny gość, powiedział że miał malutkie mieszkanie i nie wie czy się zmieścimy, a w pokoju gdzie spaliśmy, nie dość że była izolatka na chrapanie Szmaji to było miejsca na pół mastera do spania.

Kanapki warto zrobić. Niemcy nie mają bardzo drogiego jedzenia, ono jest po prostu niesmaczne.

Warto jechać samochodem combi, jest wtedy znacznie więcej miejsca w bagażniku na wypadek gdyby ktoś musiał nim jechać.

Warto czytać rulespack dokładnie, to naprawdę pomaga, np:
-kongo lines są nielegalne. Ok, ale okazało się że zombiaki z dwoma wraithami już były totalnie ok.
-domek jest obeliskiem bo nie wolno do niego wejść,
-czary kulamy przed bitwą,
-nie ma punktów za połówki oddziałów,
-są pełne punkty za uciekające oddziały,
-kilka innych,

No i historia "Crazy Chris is back" pasuje do kanonów alkogatunku, w ogóle mega dzięki za pomoc chłopaku.

Awatar użytkownika
bigpasiak
Ciśnieniowiec

Post autor: bigpasiak »

To co?
Kiedy teraz jedziemy? Bo nie ukrywam chciałbym się kulnąć tam do nich moją "shity army" ;)
The wood hold peace for thos who desire it, but those who seek battle will find me...
The forest has as many eyes as leaves...

Far over, the misty mountain Cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old.
The pines were roaring, oooooon the hight...
Abandoned

Awatar użytkownika
Szmajson
Postownik Niepospolity
Kontakt:

bigpasiak pisze:To co?
Kiedy teraz jedziemy? Bo nie ukrywam chciałbym się kulnąć tam do nich moją "shity army" ;)

Kminie nad tym Hamburgiem. Team 3 osoby.. wiec 2 fury.

http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=36620

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
CrazyChris
Wałkarz

@Berlin
Fajnie ze byliscie, poznaliscie niemieckie zasady ( :D ) i zwiedziliscie troche polnocne i wschodnie strony Berlina.
Rzeczywiscie szkoda ze organizatorzy cos pokrecili z softpointami, bo inaczej Furion by raczej zakonczyl turniej na trczecim > znaczy ze chyba bedziecie musieli przyjechac jeszcze raz, zeby niemcam pokazac. Z poziomem grania macie totalnie racje, akurat na turniejach w Berlinie nie jest najwyzszy, turnieje tam za zwychaj sa powiedzmy jakimis wiekszymi lokalami. Jezeli chodzi o jedzenie i alkohol, to tez niemcy nazekaja, ale to przez ten klub mlodziezowy, ich kuchnia ... . Za to wieczor byl git !!!

Dobra, jak tam z Hamburgiem - 10./11. listopada? http://www.tabletopturniere.de/t3_tourn ... p?tid=9190
Macie juz przetlumaczone zasady przez organisatorow, czy wklejic wam tu cos na ten temat?
m

Awatar użytkownika
Szmajson
Postownik Niepospolity
Kontakt:

CrazyChris pisze:@Berlin
Fajnie ze byliscie, poznaliscie niemieckie zasady ( :D ) i zwiedziliscie troche polnocne i wschodnie strony Berlina.
Rzeczywiscie szkoda ze organizatorzy cos pokrecili z softpointami, bo inaczej Furion by raczej zakonczyl turniej na trczecim > znaczy ze chyba bedziecie musieli przyjechac jeszcze raz, zeby niemcam pokazac. Z poziomem grania macie totalnie racje, akurat na turniejach w Berlinie nie jest najwyzszy, turnieje tam za zwychaj sa powiedzmy jakimis wiekszymi lokalami. Jezeli chodzi o jedzenie i alkohol, to tez niemcy nazekaja, ale to przez ten klub mlodziezowy, ich kuchnia ... . Za to wieczor byl git !!!

Dobra, jak tam z Hamburgiem - 10./11. listopada? http://www.tabletopturniere.de/t3_tourn ... p?tid=9190
Macie juz przetlumaczone zasady przez organisatorow, czy wklejic wam tu cos na ten temat?

jak mozesz to pocisnij tutaj tlumaczonko

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
CrazyChris
Wałkarz

Alsterkloppen XIII Teamkuscheln/Biatyka Alsterowa XIII Przytulanka druzynowa \:D/
- http://www.tabletopturniere.de/t3_tourn ... p?tid=9190
- kontakt, rozpy, zaplata, dojazd, bezplatne parkowanie, cokolwiek.... > warhammerclubhamburg@gmx.de

Beschränkungen/Zasady

General Rules:
- 2400 - 2500 points per army
- no more than 45 shotting models with a range of 12" or more per army - exception: characters
- no special named characters
- no Folding Fortress
- all bsbs may use the same equipment as their regular herochoice
- unitsize:

points/unitsize
1-7pts=40
8-11pts=30
12-16pts=25
17-25pts=15
26-29pts=10
30+pts=6

30+pts (cavalry or ogre bulls)=10

Magic:
- no more than 4 power dice to cast a cast spell
- no more than 12 power dice per magic phase
- no more than 2 additional power dice per magic phase, no matter from which source

The Powerpoint System:
- every player has a pool of 6 power points per army, which are called PP and are cumulative
- in every battle/match-up the PP of both armies are compared
- there will be a bonus for the army with less PP depending on the difference of PP
- if the PP value is equal, there is no bonus applied

1 PP: 150 victory points or 1 reroll (RR)
2-3 PP: 300 victory points or 2 or 3 RR
4-5 PP: 450 victory points or 4 or 5 RR
6 PP: 600 victory points or 6 RR

The RR may used in the following situations (only one dice from a whole roll may be rerolled):
- leadership test and break test
- roll for 1st turn
- to hit and to wound rolls
- any kind of saving throw, ward save, etc.
- dispel roll
- rolls for a charge, pursuit and overrun

The regular rules for rerolls still apply - a chosen and a forced reroll equalize eachother and may neutralize any reroll.

Powerpoints
Following Choices cost 1 PP:
- every war machine, except 1shot-bolt throwers from which 2 choices cost 1PP
- every unit or character worth more than 400 points
- every flying choice from the 3rd on
- every hero choice that is able to channel power/dispel dice
- lore of shadows or death chosen for a lord choice
- every choice of the same magic lore from the 2nd on (exception: bound spells)
- every same core choice from the 4th on
- every same elite or rare choice from the 2nd on
- every additional power-/dispel dice generated by any source different from winds of magic and channeling
- two or more lord choices

Following Choices cost 2 PP:
- lords which are able to channel during the magic phase, a wizard with level 4 costs 3 PP instead
- loremasters or other abilities and items, which allow a character to know all spells of a lore and must be bought for additional points
- every chariot from the 5th on
- Crown of command, Power Scroll

Specific Army Rules

Bretonnia
- 2500 points
- every model riding a pegasus from the 7th on costs 1 PP
- 2 PP if there is no unit with the "bla ... we are stupid farmers an must obey or whatever - you know what I mean - rule" :mrgreen:
- 1 PP if the only units with that rule are shooting units
- the combination of 2 from Silver Mirror, Feedback Scroll and Dispel Scroll costs 1 PP

Chaos Dwarfs
- 2400 points
- Hellcannon costs 2 PP
- K'Daai Destroyer costs 4 PP
- Iron Daemon costs 3 PP
- Chalice of Blood and Darkness costs 3 PP
- every template with strength 5 from the 2nd on costs 1 PP
- every Tauruk costs 1 PP.
- battlestandard bearer costs 1 PP

Daemons of Chaos
- 2400 points
- every greater deamon costs 2 PP, Bloodthrister costs 3 PP
- Sirensong costs 3 PP
- Banner of Chaos Glory costs 1 PP
- every character choice with daemoic gifts costs 1 PP
- every Fiend of Slaanesh from the 5th on costs 1 PP
- more than 40/60 Bloodletters cost 2/4 PP
- every Flamer from the 6th on costs 1 PP
- every Soul Grinder costs 1 PP

Dark Elves
- 2400 points
- battlestandard bearer costs 1PP
- Pendant of Kaeleth costs 3 PP
- Sacrifical Digger, Ring of Hotek, Cauldron of Blood, Balck Dragon cost 2 PP each
- Crown of Command, Armour of Eternal Servitude, Seal of Ghrond, Standard of Hag Graef, any mage with Lifetaker, every model riding a pegasus costs 1 PP each
- any war hydra costs 2PP
- more than 20 crossbowmen cost 1 PP
- more than 10 shades in one unit cost 1 PP
- every same elite choice costs 2 PP (instead of 1 PP as usual)
- every assassin with reding stars costs 1 PP
- every unit of harpies from the 2nd on costs 1 PP
- more than 25 witch elves in one unit costs 1 PP

Lizardmen
- 2400 points
- Slann as battlestnadard bearer costs 2PP
- Focus of Mystery, Higher State of Consciousness or something like that ... ???, combination of Dispel Scroll and Cube of Darkness costs 1 PP
- Focused Rumination, combination of 2 from lore of death, Banehead, Feddbakc Scroll costs 2 PP
- every Stegadon from the 2nd on costs 1 PP
- every Saurus Vetersan/Scar Veteran on Cold One costs 1 PP
- Cupped Hands of the Old Ones cost 3 PP
- Standard of Discipline, Crown of Command costs 1 PP
- every Salamander from the 2nd on costs 1 PP
- any unit of Skinks containing more than 2 Kroxigors does not count towards the limit of shooting models
- more than 2 choices of Terradon Riders and Chameleon Skinks cost 1 PP.
- the first two Skink Shamans may chosse the same magic lore without any penalties

High Elves
- 2500 points
- Book of Hoeth costs 3 PP
- Star Dragon costs 2 PP, Moon Dragon costs 1 PP
- more than 40/60 White Lions & Swordmasters cost 2/4 PP
- the 2nd eagle chocie does not cost any PP for the same rare choice (3 eagles cost 1 PP)
- Banner of Sorcery costs 2 PP
- Ring des Fury or how it is called; combination of Folariath's Robe & Talisman of Saphery; Annulanian Crystal, Loremaster's Cloak, combination of Dispel Scroll and Seal of Asyrian cost 1 PP each

Empire
- 2400 points
- Every demigryph Knight from the 4th on costs 1 PP
- Steam Tank costs 4 PP
- Demigryphs with the Standart of Steel cost 1 PP
- every Engineer costs 1 PP
- a warrior priest does not cost any PP, if there is at least one Flagellant warband in the army
- every character choice riding a pegasus costs 1 PP
- every altar (war altar, rare altars) costs 1PP
- if there are only shooting core choice (in additon to knights and detachments), it costs 1 PP
- if any core choice is chosen more often than twice (including detachments), it costs 1 PP

Tomb Kings
- 2500 points
- Neferra's Scroll costs 3 PP
- 1st Sphinx costs 0 PP, any next choice costs: Warsphinx 2 PP, Necrosphinx 1 PP
- up to 8 chariots may be chosen without any penalty, Necropolis Knights count towards the chariot limit
- Casket of Souls costs 1 PP
- Hierotitan costs 1 PP, 2 PP if the Casket is chosen too
- if core choices only consist of shooting models, it costs 1 PP
- Khemrian lore may be chosen twice without any penalties

Warriors of Chaos
- 2500 points
- Infernal Puppet costs 3 PP
- 2nd Warshrine, Hellcannon, Chosen Champion with Favour of the Gods, Skull of Kataam, Chaosdragon cost 2 PP each
- every chosen mark of Tzeentch costs 1 PP
- Talisman of Preservation or Armour of Destiny chosen for a model with mark of Tzeentch costs 2 PP
- the 2nd unit of Chaos Marauders with great weapons and a unit size of more than 25 costs 2 PP

Orks and Goblins

- 2500 points
- Pump Wagons count as chariots
- if there are more than 7 units which are no infantry (characters, wolf- and spider riders do not count), it costs 2 PP
- every 2 Fanatics & Manglers cost 1 PP
- every same hero choice from the 3rd on costs 1PP
- the little Waaagh may played twice without any penalties

Ogre Kingdoms
- 2400 points
- every Mournfang from the 4th on costs 1 PP
- Dragonhide Banner costs 1 PP
- every Leadbelcher from the 6th on costs 1 PP
- Maneaters with poison, sniper and brace of pistols cost 2 PP
- Hellheart costs 3 PP
- 1st/2nd Ironblaster costs 2/3 PP
- character with Lore of Death and Greedy Fist costs 1 PP
- any character choice from the 4th on costs 1 PP

Skaven
- 2400 points
- Hellpit Abomination costs 4 PP
- Stormbanner, Doomrocket, Brass Orb, Doomwheel, Plague Furnace, every unit of Gutter Runners costs 1 PP each
- every same hero choice from the 3rd on costs 1 PP

Beastmen
- 2500 points
- Shard of Herdstone costs 1 PP (diameter may not be longer than 6")
- every Minotaur character choice from the 2nd on costs 1 PP
- may field 100 additional points for 1 PP (up to a maximum of 2900 points)
- up to 4 same core choices may be played without any penalty (exception: chariots)
- Bestigors have an extended unit size limit of 30

Vampire Counts
- 2400 points
- every choice with the special rule "etheral" costs 1 PP
- every special screaming attack from the 2nd on costs 1 PP
- 1st of following Vampire abilities costs 0 PP, every next costs 3 PP: Red Fury and und Quick Blood
- Terrorgheist costs 4 PP
- Black Coach costs 1 PP
- Mortis Engine (the regeneration effect of several engines is not cumulative!) costs 2 PP
- every unit of Crypt Horrors and Vargheists costs 1 PP
- every model of Blood Knights, Black Knights, mounted characters more than 11 in total costs 1 PP

Wood Elves
- 2500 points
- 1. Treeman/Ancient costs 1 PP
- every Treeman/Ancient from the 2nd on costs 2 PP
- Treemen count as 3 shooting models
- combination of Feedback Scroll and two "Sniper"-items/ferries costs 1 PP
- only units with the definition "Warrior Bow" (You Wood Elves know what it means :wink: ) count towards to shooting limit
- may field 100 additional points for 1 PP (up to a maximum of 2800 points)
- a Dragon costs 1 PP
- the 1st two Spellsingers may choose the same magic lore without any penalties
- the Eternal Guard has an extended unit size limit of 30

Dwarfs
- 2400 points
- every spellbreaker/Spelleater Rune from the 2nd on costs 1 PP
- Master Rune of Balance costs 1 PP
- every war machine with runes costs 1 PP
- Master Rune of Challenge costs 2 PP
- every unit with great weapons from the 3rd on costs 2 PP
- the Anvil costs 2 PP

>>> Other Stuff worthy knowing #-o :roll: :arrow:

Showlists
Every Player has to bring a showlist which should contain all units and their equipment. Exception to this is everyting that is bought from the magic items category/section, which does not have to be listed. This also contains Wood Elf Ferries and daemonic gifts, etc. Stuff which is does not count toward the magic items thing has to be listed, for example vampiric abilities, Slann abilities, etc. Magic banners, fanatics and assassins do not have to be listed. When using magic weapons and armour, you need to have a mundane pendant for that item in your showlist. The Lifetaker is a crossbow for example and the soulrender a great weapon, ... . The Armour of Meteoric iron simply is a nonspecific armour, the Sword of might is a hand weapon, etc.
The showlists are to be handed over to every opposing team captain before the match - this helps to present your armies and supports quicker pairings. If someone forgets to bring his list or the list is hardly readable, this person must play with an open roster and show everything! (Niemcy =D> )

Scoring Tournament Points
You can achieve 200 points out of the matches, max. 10 points for a team motto, 5 points for the army lists, 3 points for paying the entry, 12 points for the painting of your armies (4 points per player).
Spiele

> as this is a team tournament, we want to support the team play, which means:
- all players play on the same side of the tables, there will only be one roll for sides for the whole team
- a team motto, like t-shirts, fancy dressings, diguises, battle cries or sipmly cheer leaders will be rewarded with 9 points per team
- you will get 1 point for announcing your team, captain, other players and motto until 28/10/2012
- you will get 5 points for submitting your army lists until 28/10/2012, if you are late or do not care, you will still get 5 points but it will be 5 penalty points instead :twisted:
- you will get 3 points for paying the entry until 28/10/2021 (haha, ale taka date podali na stronie)

Scoring - small victory points and Big Points
0 - 100 points - 10:10
101 - 200 points - 11:9
201 - 350 points - 12:8
351 - 500 points - 13:7
501 - 700 points - 14:6
701 - 900 points - 15:5
901 - 1150 points - 16:4
1151 - 1400 points - 17:3
1401 - 1700 points - 18:2
1701 - 2000 points - 19:1
2001+ points - 20:0

At the end of each round the results of all three players of one team will be added. The result might might like 50:10 for examle however there will be a cap at 40:20 to keep the tournament thrilling, dramatic and entertaining. Victory points in battles will be awarded as described in the rulebook with the following exceptions:
- units which choose flee as a charge reaction during the last turn, will count as destroyed and are worth full points
- units which are under 25% of their initial unit size are worth half their points

Pairings
Every team will have an army-value depending on the armies it chooses.
There are three categories: cat1 worth 1 point, cat2 worth 2 points, cat3 worth 3 points

Category1: Daemons of Chaos, Vampire Counts, Dark Elves, Skaven, Legion of Azgorah, Ogre Kingdoms, Empire
Category2: Dwarfs, Orks and Goblins, Tomb Kings, High Elves, Warriors of Chaos, Bretonnia, Lizardmen
Category3: Wood Elves, Beastmen

If you take Orks, Dark Elves and Vampires, your team has a value of 4.
Playing Daemons, Vampires, Dark Elves would grant you a value of 3.

After comparing the values of both teams, the captains get together.
The captain of the team with the higher value may start and decide either to

a) choose the 1st match-up and the sides at the tables or
b) choose the 2nd and 3rd match-up for his team

Then all match-ups will be entered on the set-card which your team will get at the beginning of the tournament.

Scenarios
Your are going to play "Battle Line" 5 times (rulebook, page 144).

Zarcie/Alkohol :lol2:
Nie jest mile widziane spozywanie wlasnego alkoholu (w sumie napisali ze zabronione, ale jezeli ktos bedzie musial wypic swoje, to da sie wypic wlasnego drinka, juz pilem). Maja tam dobre i nie za drogie zarcie, kawe, bulki, chili con carne na obiad i piwo.

Wjazd
48,00 Euro na Konto:
Kontoinhaber: WCH-Tabletop&Spieleclub Hamburg
Bank: Deutsche Skatbank
Numer Konta: 4663756
Numer Bankowy: 83065408
Verwendungszweck: AKXIII Teamkuscheln "Teamname"
> tak ze dogadajcie sie z organizatorami jak tam z przelewem i punktami za wstep w czasie albo przekonajcie zeby wam dali punkty bez przelewu

Jezeli cos nie jasnie przetlumaczylem albo cos, dajcie znac!
Have Fun 8)
Ostatnio zmieniony 9 paź 2012, o 18:56 przez CrazyChris, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
m

QQrydza
Prawie jak Ziemko

Post autor: QQrydza »

Przetłumaczone fajne ale kurczak... jak tam można grać w battle!
"W mojej ocenie byliśmy lepsi skillowo ale przeciwnicy byli lepiej ograni, przygotowani pod nas, mieli lepszy rozpiski, większy głód zwycięstwa i mieliśmy trochę peszka."
"T9A to gra o wykorzystywaniu maksymalnym potencjału obrysów figur składających się z kwadratów"

Awatar użytkownika
Jagal
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Jagal »

Breta 2500 pkt ! :D
Kupię bretońskie modele z 5tej edycji:
Metalowi quesci,
French Games Day Knight 'L'Hermite De Malemont' !! ,
4ed rycerze na piechotę.

Snot Fanpage <<--- , klikać! ;)

QQrydza
Prawie jak Ziemko

Post autor: QQrydza »

docombuj do tego zasade PP i daj znac co Ci wyszło ; p
"W mojej ocenie byliśmy lepsi skillowo ale przeciwnicy byli lepiej ograni, przygotowani pod nas, mieli lepszy rozpiski, większy głód zwycięstwa i mieliśmy trochę peszka."
"T9A to gra o wykorzystywaniu maksymalnym potencjału obrysów figur składających się z kwadratów"

Awatar użytkownika
Rince
Ciśnieniowiec

Post autor: Rince »

O matko, ale klimat...
Obrazek
Z życia europejskiego battlowca: "im going to play on UB cause we have a bomb in school, so unexpectedly some free time".

Klops
Falubaz

Post autor: Klops »

a teraz przyznać się ile wam wyszło tych PP bo mi 10 ale nie wiem jak liczyć te ichnie pp dokładnie

ODPOWIEDZ