Chaos Dwarfs

Moderator: esgaroth

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Re: Chaos Dwarf Updated - official news

Post autor: Nijlor »

Olać GW, nie łudźmy się, i tak nie zrobią nic lepszego niż chłopcy Indy GT ....

Awatar użytkownika
Morsereg
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Morsereg »

no tak, moze i nie zrobia, ale w jesli GW wyda AB do ChD to w tym momencie indyGT nie bedzie juz obowiazywalo bo bedzie oficjalny AB.
DragoMir pisze:
Vallarr pisze:Dopiero zobaczylem date pierwszego posta. Nekromancja krasi to zboczenie :evil:
Jaka kurna nekromancja? Krasie nie używają magii ogarze! To nie Dragon age!

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

W każdym razie nieprędko o ile w ogóle to nastąpi

Awatar użytkownika
Gopal
Mudżahedin
Kontakt:

Post autor: Gopal »

No niestety chłopaki nie mam nic specjalnie świeżego jeśli chodzi o informacje które podałem wyżej.
Po prostu podzieliłem się czymś co mi wpadło pod oczy, bo jak my wszyscy chciałbym żeby wyszła ta armia.

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Post autor: Barth »

Plotki z BOLSa dotyczące ósmej edycji, ale jest też o krasnalach chaosu z FW :mrgreen:
Jambodini na ogre stronghold pisze:I was at Warhammer World on Monday and was chatting to a member of staff there. He revealed a few things about the Fantasy update:

1) Fantasy 8th edition is out in summer.
2) The box set - The Gates of Calith - is High Elves and Skaven
3) The Elves get new spearmen and a plastic lord on Griffon
4) The Skaven get a Screaming bell ( )
5) Forge World are definetly doing a Chaos Dwarf rules set and models.
6) The Chaos Dwarfs are estimated to be out in 18 months, but the staff member suspects it might be about 3 years!
Znowu obiecują, ze w przeciągu x czasu wyjdą, ale... tym razem robi to FW, a nie GW :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Gopal
Mudżahedin
Kontakt:

Post autor: Gopal »

To jest z Warseera.
:D

[QUOTE=Time of Madness;5436018]Some info on the upcoming Chaos Dwarf Army Book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamurkhan is due out in July 2011. The Chaos Dwarfs were primairliy designed to be used as a contingent to add to the Warrior's of Chaos army, however the book contains a FULL playable Chaos Dwarf Army List with many options and upgrades.

The new Chaos Dwarf infantry (Infernal Guard) are Chaos Dwarf Slaves that are forced to wear the full suit of armour and full face helmet before being unleashed on the Chaos Dwarfs enemies. The champion has no full face helmet which is a reward from his captors.

Most of the warmachines had two pages of rules/background/stats etc some of this stuff is going to be complicated to use. The Warsmiths also had a huge amount of original rules and exciting options.

Warmachines can be connected to form a seige train, however it costs a ton of points and won't be used unless you are playing 'ard boy lists (3000+pts).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways that is it for now. If you got a chance to check out the book at open day or know of more confirmed entries please add them to this thread.
Time of Madness[/QUOTE]
Galeria rysunków: kliknij, na pewno Ci się spodoba! :D NSFW
http://jandraws.tumblr.com/

Awatar użytkownika
krusk
Chuck Norris

Post autor: krusk »

=D> =D> =D>
Nie podoba mi się tylko fluff infernal guard.
Infernal Puppet pisze:Skavenom udaje się 100%, nieudane projekty to sabotaże konkurencji więc się nie liczą :wink: .

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Fluff fluffem, zobaczymy jak będzie wiadoma całość :), dla mnie najważniejszy jest ten fragment:
however the book contains a FULL playable Chaos Dwarf Army List with many options and upgrades
Jak sknocą zasady gram dalej na indy, a figsy i tak kupię :mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
gerald_tarrant
Masakrator

Post autor: gerald_tarrant »

czekam z niecierpliwością
ciekawe jak będzie wszystko wyglądało po wydaniu księgi
oficjalny będzie dalej Indy GT czy może nowy book?

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

led 571 pisze:Chaos Dwarfs do have them as a list that you can use them on there own, bull centaurs are monstrous beasts and hob goblins are in!

blunderbuss have extra rules for the size of the unit. a unit 10+ gets no modifiers for long range or stand and shoot a unit 20+ also gets to reroll to hit or wound (sorry cant remember which).
led 571 pisze:Only strength 3 with armour piecing and can't remember the range, they where saying it should be going to the printers in July.
Valaraukar via Kroothawk pisze:That reminds me, Alan Bligh the author of the new Tamurkhan book mentioned that the Chaos Dwarves would have a special character Great Taurus in addition to the standard one and that these would now be constructs powered by bound fire demons. He also said there would a monstrous infantry incarnation of these so giant flame filled suits of animated armour!
żródło

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Brzmi coraz ciekawiej ... :)
Obrazek

Chłopska Bretka ;) : W/R/P: 4/2/4

Awatar użytkownika
General Baga
Kradziej

Post autor: General Baga »

nie wiem czy bylo czy nie; http://www.40konline.com/community/inde ... ;topicseen post z godziny; 01:15:43 PM - tak mniej wiecej pod koniec strony
kilkadziesiat zdjec CD - czapek juz nie ma wyglądają jak mali chaos warriorzy ;)
I nigdzie w życiu nie wyjadę
Mnie u siebie horoszo
Na inne kraje lachę kładę
Tam w kieliszkach wyższe dno
Tu chcę umrzeć w kraju cnót

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

dodali zdjęcia czarodzieja do chaosu ze spawnem 8)
te zdjęcia to te co tutaj tylko dużo większe.

Obsługa maszyn ma czapki i bohaterowie też. Może w fluffie teraz będzie ściślejsze rozgraniczenie kast. "Rdzenni" dwai zharr jako kasta rządząca, w czapach :wink: - inżynierowie, czarodzieje, kowale demonów i inni bohaterowie, a w charakterze walczących - niewolnicy, zakuci od stóp do głów w żelazo, które spełnia zarówno rolę ochronną, jak i powiedzmy "krępujacą" :mrgreen:
Nie mówię, że mi się takie podejście do fluffu podoba, po prostu glośno myśle co oni tam mogli wymyslić :wink:

i jeszcze to:
reu666 pisze:- The next Warhammer Forge book is bretonian Vs. Khemri (in case you didnt know), plans for more chaos dwarf stuff as the sculpters sounded like they where gagging to do more models for them. they were alsready looking absolutly AMAZING.

Awatar użytkownika
krusk
Chuck Norris

Tj. takie żywe tarcze ze slave'ów?
Spoko, ale nie z krasnali.
Infernal Puppet pisze:Skavenom udaje się 100%, nieudane projekty to sabotaże konkurencji więc się nie liczą :wink: .

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

led571 na CDO pisze:After spending a little bit of time with the book on sunday even though the fluff section is being fiddled with the rules they said they where more upto date. The chaos dwarfs have there own army list including magic items and there own lore of magic. bull centaurs are now monsters beasts which solves the infantry/cav issues. The hell cannon is in and also the siege giant shown at the open day. blunderbuss are only strength 3 AP but if the unit is above 10 they ignore the negatives for stand and shoot and moving and if the unit is 20+ they get to re roll to wound.

But everything is in the book for a fully playable army and I think the reason is to include it for games of 3k+ rather than simple allied rules take a sperate army to go with the first.

Hobgoblins and wolf riders in the book but they where not shore they would be making them could be just conversion parts for the plastic goblins.

hope all this helps.
O&G'sRule na warseer pisze: I had alot of guys round me trying to get at the book so no I didnt really get much time. I saw one of the war machines works like the flame cannon, only with a much longer range, I have a war mammoth so I looked at that and all thats gained is a 4d6 thunder stomp. one of the things I heard them talking about was guns that are effectively shooting daemons at people, not sure how that worked though. Im sure WF dont want us talking specifics much anyway.
The fluff is a chaos army marching across the old world and eventually come across the empire after first having battles with other race along the way, CD's for example.

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

MUPPET515 na warseer pisze: Also got to have a quick look at the Tamurkhan book at the open day, few little tidbits I can remember and that I've not seen posted yet, can't remember exactly what can be posted in regard to stats/rules so I'll be a bit vague.

CD blunderbusses are multiple shots D3 with no minuses for multiple shots or stand and shoot, their range is four times a CD's movement.

One of the CD units, the infernal guard iirc, have the option for Ensorcelled weapons which are the same as those on Chaos Knights but still allow a parry save.

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

=D> O ta broń to mi pasuje :)
Obrazek

Chłopska Bretka ;) : W/R/P: 4/2/4

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Jeszcze btw tych krasnali-niewolników, którzy wywołali (i słusznie) taką burzę i tu i na CDO :mrgreen: taki cytat:
Baggronor na CDO pisze:I also heard this isn't actually a generic CD list but rather the army of a particular CD sorcerer detailed in the plot, who presumably ends up losing and having to fight for the Chaos Lord.
może to jest wyjaśnienie sytuacji :wink:

A co do zasad, to blunderbusi brzmią fajnie o ile im nie dadzą do tego "move or fire" :roll: bo z opisu wynika, że zasięg dalej 12 cali.
Co do infernal guardów też brzmi to dobrze [-o<
Jestem dobrej myśli 8)

Awatar użytkownika
krusk
Chuck Norris

Z tymi slejwi to nie aż tak źle.
Będe CHD Warlordem renegatem, nie ze krasiami-slejwami tylko żołnierzami.

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Grimstonefire na CDO pisze:Some interesting things in there about the book. All the CD we're going to see are from one general's army from what I understand, the Legion of Azelorn (or something like that, Azelorn being a citadel). It is not the total army of all the chaos dwarfs (though I may be wrong).

Meaning that the units/ machines we see are from his army and effectively are named regiments.

Some other interesting bits:
Iron daemon war engine
Rocket launcher firing daemon spirits (hunter killer missile etc daemons seek souls)
Kadai (Fire daemons in armour).

Infernal guard have ironbreaker like stats. Masks welded on, presumably chaos armour. No identity. Champion proved himself and has mask ripped off.

ODPOWIEDZ