Dzieła Zebrane

Niekulawy język oraz zdjęcia mile widziane!

Moderator: RedScorpion

ODPOWIEDZ

Awatar użytkownika
szczurek
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: szczurek »

Fajne :) szczegolnie te z figurkami Swinga :) \:D/
Malowanie figurek ---> szczurek1903@wp.pl
Coolminiornot ---> LINK

Awatar użytkownika
Jedy Knight
Forma Skrótowa

Post autor: Jedy Knight »

Tomek spytał sie jak mi poszło jego armią WI.... Więc... :)

Grało mi sie bardzo dobrze.... :D

Gaz asked me how did my weekend tournament go, so instead of answering him, I’ll write a short report.
Apart from Ogres, the TK are the only army I haven’t played with in a tournament.
So for the 2x2222 weekend doubles I decided to borrow a TK army.
We fielded an infantry offence :wink: , with a delicate magic phase :wink: and some shooting.
A flying Tomb King, +1 wound, 4+ ward, GW.
3 Leech :wink: Priests with 5 scrolls (just in case) and a Jar.
2x10 Bows with Champions for nasty tricks…. :P :P :P
2x3 Chariots
2 bases of Swarm, 2 Scorpions, 4 Uschabti, 18 Tomb Guards with Icon, 2 Catapults with Skulls – our only ranged shooting.

I convinced my friend of the fighting value of the javelin +shield skinks from the Sacred Host of Quetzl.
A BIG FROG, 2 gen, BSB, fear, 5 spells, 2+ Ward, Bane Head
A Priest, Diadem of Power
Runner, Old Ones, Enchanted Shield, GW.
Sallies, 4 Kroxes, 16 Temple Guards FCG with Huanchi, Chameleons, One set of Blowpipes Skinks just in case, the rest – Combat Monsters. :wink:

The plan was to jump the unsuspecting enemy and crush him in close combat.
I worked… Almost…
If you think that our armies were OTT, wait….

The first opponents fielded Errantry and Eshin, 8 Scrolls just in case,
4x9 Errants,
2x 8 Realms,
Chickens,
Assasin with a Fell blade, who two times in a row rolled a ONE for the Fell blade wound, then a six for the talisman of protection ward. I was grateful he stopped rolling the ones in the end… (In the meantime 3 TK chariots inflicted 2 wounds on him – no IF teleporting meant he never got out of his unit.
Two giants that died quickly, one failed a panic from Screaming Skull, the other got 3 wounds from the catapult, and 3 from the runner. (re-rolls). Since the ratlings died to Chariot Bow-fire, and the TT misfired or were driven out, the rats took no part in the fighting…
The Brets however were quickly in charge range, as both our Guards advanced bravely. We took the charges head on, countered and broke them all. There were too many units to catch them all, and they did inflict heavy casualties on the charge. In hurrying with the results, I think we forgot to count some captured Errantry Banners and won by less than 800 – so only 11-9 after a hurried, low quality game, against nice opponents.

May the army of our next opponents rot in hell.
Karl Franz Chicken (on slot-free Dragon, hiding behind a Wood, LD 10 in 18 inches for hummies, really balanced, as the organizers decided) Anvil of Doom, miners, 3 expensive Catapults, 4 Great Cannons, 2 Steam Tanks, 8 scrolls may be one’s idea of a fun army, when one is… young. So be it.
I don’t mind KFC Dragons to have two heads, as long as I don’t get the offer of rolling on 4+ from which head does the crucial last round breathing take place.
A 40K Rhino as one of the Steam Tanks… I swallowed hard. The other Steam tank was represented by a sprayed black, lower half of a Steam Tank base… I swallowed that as well.
But when I was informed that two out of five catapults are Great Cannons, I rose from the chair, borrowed two cigarettes and violently stuck them in the catapults to represent the gun barrels. The game started in a sour mood, and deteriorated.
We had the choice – hide for 5, 5 hours behind woods and draw without a fight, or win the throw and attack all out – risking a massacre on the way.
We value our time – we attacked all out, and reached the enemy, suffering horrendous casualties on the way.
A draw, anyway, which left me pondering, what am I doing here, wasting my time?
I don’t mind scratch builds, but let there be some love in it, and not just choose the most disgusting units one can think of and … “represent them” . It was supposed to be a Master Class tourney, with full paint. Our armies got 20 points from painting (the only lack of WYSIWYG was 5 ed bow-skinks for javelin skinks). That proxy ... got 17. Boo, hiss.
Thanks Slaanesh, the evening was spent in better company, :D and the opponents the next day were super nice. :D
High Elves (Merry spell casters, Banner, etc.) and the ubiquitous Brets. I landed four perfect hits with the catapults, and the poncy elves ran on LD mainly 7 (IAC). The Brets held on 8 and charged.
The Tomb Guard crumpled to the last wound on the King, (the pursuit taking a lance into the side when the combat skinks that charged it broke on 5 cold-blooded re-rollable …) but when the two lances and Chariot got 4 Kroxes and 4 Uschabti in their sides and rears, the Brets were killed or beaten, the Damsels, the HE mages dead, no scrolls, round three, 1100+ advantage already, and three turns of risk free carnage….
Was not to be – time was called.
Very nice opponents, got away lightly this time round – I was too tired to hurry up the proceedings.
Still, a 14-6 win could give us the top 10 in the 72 players field, as the results were very close.
The most dramatic game of the tournament started with us traditionally loosing the roll, and seeing Two Dragons. A Chaos Undivided one (with Khorne Cavalry, dogs, furies, Screamers, 4 Spawns of Slaanesh, Exalted on DM and caddy. My beloved “Princess Anne” – a weak WE combo of HODA, Hunt, SOM, Crystal – she dies in my every game. An Eagle BSB, Caddy, two Treemen.
Still – two Dragons are two Dragons, and no Regiment of Guards can hope to survive two dragons.
So we Hid The Slann’s TG behind the wood, and left the King’s TG as bait in the open.
The Chaos Dragon landed on the right, near the Slann’s Wood. The WE one hid from the catapults behind the obelisk on the left in front of 3 TK light Chariots. We shrugged shoulders and the chariots charged it.
An IF Pit of Shades gobbled up the Chaos Dragon – (through the eyes of a Skink Priest), the lord decided to leg it to safety.
The impact hits from the chariots produced two wounds on the dragon.
An Armour Save of 4+?
Who needs it when your have a 3+ ward?
Oh, the ward expires after you fail it? Time to roll a two at the first opportunity.
The skeletons inflicted 3 wounds on the Princes, who fell from the saddle at the first opportunity.
The Beast passed the MR and the break on 6.
I scored 3 big hits on the Tree (scatter was unkind)
We managed to loose this game.
Madly rushing forward to crush the resistance, we killed the spawns and Knights, but the Treemen before dying, crumbled the Tomb King and his Guard, with a little help from 30 Dryads. In the gaping hole between our Guards, and big hitters, flyers and Wild Riders poured in and converged on the Hierophant’s retinue, after taking out the catapults.

A question;
What do 10 Skeleton Archers (with Hierophant and 2 LP) do when charged in the flank by 3 WR?
An answer;
They break the Wild Riders and pursue them off the table.

Upon coming back I reformed them in single file with the champion facing the Dragon and 8 Dryads :P , and The LP safely hidden between this line and the table edge, saving 450 points.
Still we lost by 425 points (quarters and such), losing the game 9-11, and dropping to 18th place.

Big doubles are tiring.
8888 points on 7x4 tables, is a lot of work to put into those 5,5 hours.
11 hours of gaming each day.
Good fun against nice opponents.

Yes I enjoyed it, and had a lot of fun.
Will repeat it next year. Though the scoring of 400 points per VP makes it almost impossible to win big, unless against opponents who can’t hold their booze.
But the probability that both players in the pair, will suffer from such a genetic impediment in Poland, is slight.
Better change the scoring for next year.
Obywatelu, zrób sobie dobrze sam.

Luks
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: Luks »

Mam małą prośbę, mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć? Nie znam zbyt dobrze angielskigo :oops:
Luks - swiatło

Awatar użytkownika
Jagal
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Jagal »

Luks pisze:Mam małą prośbę, mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć? Nie znam zbyt dobrze angielskigo :oops:
masz idealną okazję i powód do mobilizacji aby się nauczyć :D
Kupię bretońskie modele z 5tej edycji:
Metalowi quesci,
French Games Day Knight 'L'Hermite De Malemont' !! ,
4ed rycerze na piechotę.

Snot Fanpage <<--- , klikać! ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Jedy Knight
Forma Skrótowa

Post autor: Jedy Knight »

Jagal pisze:
Luks pisze:Mam małą prośbę, mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć? Nie znam zbyt dobrze angielskigo :oops:
No popatrz... Czego ci cholerni nauczyciele angielskiego nie wymyślą, byle tylko klientów sobie napędzić.

Ja mogę przetłumaczyć.
Cena okazyjna - tylko 30 złotych za stronę maszynopisu. :P
Obywatelu, zrób sobie dobrze sam.

Awatar użytkownika
Jagal
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Jagal »

Ej, ja zadnym nauczycielem nie jestem i nie będę:D
Ja tylko zachęcam młpodszych do nauki ;)
Kupię bretońskie modele z 5tej edycji:
Metalowi quesci,
French Games Day Knight 'L'Hermite De Malemont' !! ,
4ed rycerze na piechotę.

Snot Fanpage <<--- , klikać! ;)

Luks

Ja się uczę, uczę tylko jeszcze tak dobrzenie umiem, żeby to sobie przetłumaczyć :oops:
Luks - swiatło

Awatar użytkownika
Aro
Kretozord

Post autor: Aro »

Jedy Knight pisze:
Jagal pisze:
No popatrz... Czego ci cholerni nauczyciele angielskiego nie wymyślą, byle tylko klientów sobie napędzić.

Ja mogę przetłumaczyć.
Cena okazyjna - tylko 30 złotych za stronę maszynopisu. :P
A tłumaczem przysięgłym JJ jesteś ??
Ja 30 zł za tłumaczenia ostatnio u przysięglaka płaciłem :) więc zawyżoną masz cenę.
IMO to nawet fajny pomysł, żeby zamieszczać takie raporciki po Angielsku :)
Sam od 4-5 miesięcy uczę się Angielskiego "Samouczek jestem" i jakoś mi to wychodzi. Przez całą szkołę, studia tylko niemiecki wrrrrr
Obrazek

Luks

Ja się w szkole uczę anglika, a tam się dużo nie nauczysz, bo angielski w naszej szkole nie jest dobrze wykładany, a na dodatkowe zajęcia nie chodzę, bo jestem pianistą i nie mam czasu :wink:
Luks - swiatło

ODPOWIEDZ