Moderator: KrzysiekW

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Glegut
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Re: 9th Age ETC kminy i rozkminy.

Post autor: Glegut »

To jesli tak to nie jest żle.

Ogolnie teraz naprawde warto wziąć mono boga np jestem ciekaw jakby wygladała taka klimatayczna bitewka Khorna vs Tzeentch na obecnym booku:)

ślivek
Kretozord

Post autor: ślivek »

Hej! Wrzucam przeciek. To będzie do sprawdzenia przez Rules Team a potem jest szansa, że część z tego będzie wprowadzona jako zmiany do 9.2 czy czegoś w tym stylu. Enjoy.
Armybook Committee - DL

Daemon Legions - Finished Proposals for the RT

This topic is not for discussion.

To conform to the RULES

This topic will be used only for presenting the final version of a Proposal to the RT and for receiving their response.
@fjugin @lagge @arthain @el rey @Sir_Joker

Design change:

Shooting Weapons:
Blasts of Change:[/b] Range 24", Strength 3, Multiple Shots (2), Quick to Fire
Flares of Change:[/b] Range 24", Strength 3, Quick to Fire, For each Full Rank in the shooting unit after the 2nd rank, the shooter may add +1 Strength but reduce the range by 6”to a maximum of Strength 5 and Range 12".

With BS3 multiple shot rule generally works only on short range. Combined with the increased Str, this creates unproportionally big jump in damage output from long distances to short and also brings unhealthy synergy with Enchanted Flares Aspect. Therefore we advocate splitting it into two different weapon options (as was originally designed). If two options deemed excessive, we advocate droping Blasts of Change (Multiple Shot) and keeping Flares of Change (increased Str for ranks). This way we want to promote using not only small but also big units and flexible style of play (swift reforms would be very often used, making it a tactic, requiring good Ld).

Small balance updates:
1. Doombringers. Raise base cost from 50 to 55 pts.
Currently look too good compared to other choices.
2. Igniters. Lower Toughness from T4 to T3, but give back WS3.
Being skirmishing avoidance shooters, they pack considerable punch in the shooting phase but not stronger than other skirmishing shooters (mostly elvish ones). They're quite hard to catch in hth for many armies, thus the main tool to deal with them is ranged attacks. And T4, WS5+, ItP makes it quite difficult to hurt them on range, much more difficult than any similiar units. Therefore we propose to reduce their resilience against shooting, but to make up for it against light cavalry and such give back WS3 to make them slightly better in CC.
3. Blazing Chariot. Reduce its Fly to 9.
To keep in line with other similiar stuff and reduce the avoidance capabilities of MonoChange list.
4. Sky Serpents. Reduce Fly to 9.
Same as p.3
5. Power Vortex. Increase points to 35.
With the new signature of Change this Aspect looks too strong for 25 pts.
6. Sirens. Change the +1A upgrade to Additional Hand Weapon.
Currently there is little gain in paying 2 pts for +1 Str3 attack from the first rank only. Much better have them cheap for ranks. And reducing upgrade cost to 1pts would make it a nobrainer. We think that additional hand weapon for 2 pts will be very balanced option, making player choose between increased A and I for the premiun cost and cheap ranks.
7. Hunter Chariot. Remove Elusive special rule.
Early playtesting showed they are a little bit too useful and better than hunters.

Paths of the Dark Gods proposed changes (in agreement with WDG team):
Path of Change:
A Winds of Change _______________ Universal Permanent______ The army gets a Winds of Change counter. When casting non-bound spells from Path of Change, any dice that results in a natural ‘1’ may be rerolled at the expense of a counter. Remove a counter and reroll the dice.
0 Blue Fire 5+
9+
[13+] Range 24”
[Range 48]”
Hex, Missile, Damage Instant Target suffers D6[D6+1] hits with Strength D6[D6+1] and the Hellfire Special Rule.

Current attribute doesnt work on low level wizards. 1s to cast just dont come that often (especially when casting on low dice) and wizards finish the game with 2-5 unused counters on them. Proposed change to make it possible to share tokens but only within one Path (we're afraid that helping other Paths might be considered too strong).
Added middle version of Blue Fire with only increased range to make it useful against light units at long range (current boosted version is an expensive strong tool to deal with tough models). If not met well, we can live without it.

Path of Desease:

2 Putrefying Touch 7+
[10+] Range 12”[Range 24”]Augment Lasts oneTurn Target gains the Poisoned Attacks Special Rule.Attacks that were already Poisoned Attackswillwound automatically on a natural to hit roll of one less (i.e. 6+ becomes 5+ and 5+ becomes 4+)

This is to prepare for the possible updates on some Pestilence units with an access to Poison 5+.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Glegut
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Dzięki ślivek za te wieści aczkolwiek nie widzę sensu by w nie wierzyć gdyż są bez sensu. Jeśli tak zrobią jak piszą szczególnie z obniżeniem T jednostki to szybciutko środowisko to zweryfikuje :)

Btw skąd masz dostep do tego?

ślivek
Kretozord

Z wewnętrznego forum dla członków ABC. Nie mnie oceniać na ile prawdopodobne jest tego wprowadzenie - to jest propozycja ABC do demonów i teraz to Rules Team będzie oceniał, weryfikował i część z tego pewnie wprowadzi. Jak bardzo R-T miesza będziesz mógł porównać patrząc na kolejną wersję armybooka i na ten cytat który wrzuciłem (chyba, że będą jeszcze toczyć dyskusje RT-ABC na ichnim wewnętrnzym demonicznym forum).
Jestem w ABC O&G i chyba jako jedyny z Polski w ogóle w strukturach (poza ajtem i debelialem którzy odwalają dobrą robotę przy armybuilderze) więc się dzielę.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Glegut
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Dobra czyli krótko mówiąc nic o tym nie wiem.
Aczkolwiek mogę przecież rozpocząc akcje propagandową na 9th age o tym co według nas graczy jest słabe co wymaga poprawy a co absolutnie jest nie do ruszenia? 8)

ślivek
Kretozord

Naturalnie! Wbrew pozorom naprawdę ludkowie czytają to wszystko co ludzie piszą i implementują nawet. Tylko nie dawaj do zrozumienia, że wiesz o tym co wrzuciłem (chyba, że jest to też gdzieś umieszczone w dziale demonów na forum 9th age).
Obrazek

ślivek
Kretozord

Ostatnie zmiany przed świąteczną przerwą:
Design Change: reworking Daemonic Items.

1. Soul-Harvest
Current version

Proposed Version
Soul-Harvest (50 /25 pts)

Type: Hand Weapon. Keep track of all unsaved wounds made by the Soul-Harvest. The wearer gets the Breath Weapon special rule with this Strength depending on the number of wounds collected: Str3 for 4 wounds, Str4 for 7 wounds and Str5 for 10 wounds. Using this Breath Weapon resets the wounds counter.

Reasoning: we were told that old version of Soul-Harvest was too good and too popular. Even after nerf (auto effect changed to 3+) it was still seen that selfhealing GD might be wrong concept. Thats why we tried to change it to somewhat unique and interesting instead, a weapon which would be an attractive choice for Wrath and Lust GDs (which currently have quite a poor choice of weapons). The key balancing factor here is: this weapon do not synergies well with GDs main function (i.e. fighting elite units) but rather helps him against numerous foes and widens his tactical abilities (as it can also be used out of combat). We believe that this weapon does not raise the powerlevel of the army (even the contrary) but gives it more variability. We're open to discuss the scale of the table, but remember that overnerfing this weapon will just result in it not being taken at all. So, no feedback and just narrowing already scarce selections of the Items available to the army.

2. Replace Dark Breath weapon:

with Staff of Something Tricky:

Staff of Something Tricky (40/ 15 pts ) - Mark of Change OnlyType: Hand Weapon. Every time the wearer successfully cast or dispel a spell, roll a D6. On a 5+ increase the wearer’s profile with either plus one Strength or plus one Attacks.

Reasoning: current weapon is never taken. We present the version of the old Wand of Whimsy with nerfed effect as an attempt to provide Change characters with some attractive weapon instead of talisman/arcane/enchanted combos. We're open to discussing the details (which actions can trigger the boost, the probability etc) but we'd like to keep the mechanics.

3. Replace Flaring Strike:

with Heartseeker:
Heartseeker (20 /10 pts)Type: Hand Weapon. Wearer can reroll any 1s to hit in close combat.

Reasoning: another almost never taken item. Big guys avoid it out of fear of Flameborn opponents, for harbingers its cost doesnt combine good with other items. We dont have RB basic +1 Str, +1 Att, +1 to hit weapons. Thus we introduce cheap universally useful weapon for everyone but at the expence of other weapon options. We dont think its capabilities are greater for pts than of current favorites, we just want more options.

4. Reword Extended Reach:
Extended Reach(50 / 35 pts)Type: Hand Weapon. Models with this weapon Wearer gains at +1to their Weapon Skill, Initiative, Strength, and Attacks in Close Combat.

Reasoning: current wording allows it to work on mounts which is oversight.

5. Reword Unholy Trinity:
Unholy Trinity (15 pts)Type: Hand Weapon. Attacks made with this weapon benefit from Wearer gains +1 Weapon Skill, +1 Initiative andgainArmour Piercing (1) in Close Combat.

Reasoning: this is how it was intended but then poorly worded. Currently the wearere attacks at one set of WS and is being attacked at another which is weird. So, this is more consisntence and smooth gameplay change even if its buffs the weapon slightly (tbh, I believe that many people didnt catch the wording flaw and played it as just straight +1 to WS as was intended).

6. Reword Clogging Aura:
Clogging Aura (50 pts) - Mark of Pestilence onlyEnemy units in base contact with the bearer haveInitiative 1 in Close Combat phase.
Proposed drop in price: 40 pts.

Reasoning: the combination with the Sun proved after playtesting to be unhealthy synergy. So, we remove it, but fear that in the current form the item is too expensive at 50 pts and will never be taken. Thus a proposed drop in cost.

Balance Changes:

1. Make minor aspect for Igniters of Change in a monotheist army 3 pts (instead of the current 6 pts) to reflect their general increase in pts (3 pts) which was implemented on top of the originally proposed aspect price increase.
2. Make Beasts of Pestilence pay 5 pts for their minor aspect. Current price of 10 pts was set for the 5+ poison proposal and is inreasonable for the Beasts as they are.
3. Doombringers. Raise the base unit cost to 170 pts. Raise the additional models cost to 60 pts. Lower the max unit size to 5 models. Lower the price for the Monotheist minor aspect from 7 to 5 pts/model. This unit even after 0.10 to be better than its analogues. Thus we're proposing the further nerf of the basic version but slight decrease on the monotheist army upgrade to keep the price on the whole model at reasonable level.
4. Incarnation of Wrath, Courtesan of Pleasure, Lord of Decay, Great Deceiver: +10 pts to base cost. Currently they seem better (if just slightly) than their analogues. Being the only (expept for very similiar but much more fragile) DP, they should be very powerful (I would even say, they should be a little bit better than monster lords in other armies) but with the correct price.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
malfoj
Falubaz

Post autor: malfoj »

Szkoda juggernautow juz nie wystawie 15 :/

Awatar użytkownika
Glegut
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

będziem grać jak reszta świata na 2,5 k to zmieścisz :)

Awatar użytkownika
Szamot
Masakrator

Post autor: Szamot »

hym, wczoraj był turniej na 2400, pomijając to że jestem graczem z doskoku, a nie zawodowcem, dostałem straszny łomot!

oczywiście są w tym moje błędy lecz stając na przeciw skavenom jestem bezradny.

Macie może jakieś propozycje co do mono cincza?

Ja grałem tak:

Wrona, 4 level, metal, laga co ładuje mu siłę i ataki
herald na dysku bsb

2x21 horrory co strzelają

2x5flamerów

2x6 płaszczek

:mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
Glegut
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Nie wiem z kim grałes i jaka rozpe mieli Twoim przeciwnicy, natomaist widzę że nie wykrozystałes potencjału tzeentcha :)

1. Po co Ci ta laga? i tak nie chcesz wroną wpadać w CC (chyba że z jakimiś smieciuszkami a na smieciuszki 5 A z S6 wystarczą )
2. Herald słuzy tylko i wyłącznie w jednym celu: nosi scrolla żeby Wrona mogła mieć Flicke Charma
3. Spam Horrorów w ustawieniu: 4 x 10 z dwoma Championami lub 3 x 13 z trzema Chempionami ( chodzi o zmaksymalizowanie naszego atrybutu z Change by Wrona mogła póżniej napierać już bezpiecznie Bramą czy Boltem z przerzutem 1 podczas castowania.
Jak ustawisz dwa wielkie blocki pinków, owszem nie zejdą od byle gówna ale masz za dużą koncetracje pkt w jednym miejscu gdzie przy Avoid Dance'owej armii jest raczej nie wskazane
4. Nie upchałeś 2 x Blazing Chariotów które robią rozpierdol strzelając multiplem :)

Awatar użytkownika
Szamot
Masakrator

tylko jedna sprawa,

ograniczenie book z tego co wiem to

max 2 takie same cory
max 2 takie same spece
i max 1 rare ten sam

;)

Awatar użytkownika
Janus
Masakrator

Post autor: Janus »

chyba ze masz generala tgo samego marka
Obrazek
Wind Sower pisze:Nawet w średniowieczu papież nerfił strzelanie.
"Jak ja nie cierpię Vampirów"

Awatar użytkownika
Szamot
Masakrator

o jej kurde coś źle doczytałem.....

jak mam mono to mogę normalnie spece/rare i core brać bez limitów?

Awatar użytkownika
Glegut
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

z Limitami z booka głownego czyli normalnie jak kazda inna armia do 3 specialów i dwóch rareów i max 4 unitów takich samych w corach :)

Awatar użytkownika
Szamot
Masakrator

ale ze mnie gapa...no to teraz się zupełnie zmienia opcja!

Awatar użytkownika
Glegut
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

bywa :wink:

tutaj masz link z moja rozpą i generalnie cały wątek o Mono TZ :)
http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php? ... f7ea4c6e67

Awatar użytkownika
rob
Chuck Norris
Kontakt:

Post autor: rob »

czy dałoby radę wystawić trzeciego blazing chariota w mono tzeentchu na 2500pkt np jako mounta dla herlaka? czy jest na to jakiś ban?
Emp/DoCh

"Je­dynym do­wodem na to, że is­tnieje ja­kaś po­zaziem­ska in­te­ligen­cja, jest to, że się z na­mi nie kontaktują" A.E.

Awatar użytkownika
Stan
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Stan »

Możesz

Awatar użytkownika
Glegut
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

mozesz nawet 4:)

ODPOWIEDZ