Moderatorzy: Albo_Albo, Asassello

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Galharen
Kretozord
Kontakt:

End of Times - czyli kolejny sundering na ulthuanie

Post autor: Galharen »

Na ulthuan.net pewien gość streścił po przeczytaniu książki ogolny wątek dotyczący high elfow w zaczynajaccej sie kampanii Nagasha.
Szczerze powiedziawszy to muszę powiedzieć, że troche się porobiło tam :shock: :mrgreen:

Teclis staje sie prawdziwnym badass'em ulthuanu :)
So lets give a High Elf summary without to many spoilers because this 300 page book is a wonder to read.

The story begins shortly before the expedition to save the Everchild in Nagashizzar with daemonic invasions across the world including Ulthuan. I guess the prelude to this is better explained in the Daemon army book but sadly I haven't bought that one yet. Armies of Ulthuan fight against those as well as standard Druchii raids. Soon the Dark Elf raids stop and the great invasion Malekith was planing is postponed due to invasion of Valika and her Khornate horde into Naggaroth. Finubar is closed in his tower by magical means trying to discern the future by some magical edifice. While the Expedition is away it is Imrik that leads the defence and is slowly gathering support to stake his claim for he Phoenix throne. In addition Caledorians are rather annojing by helping only those who support Imrik or decide to support him in the furture, others are left to their own devices.

When the expedition returns in failure Tyrion starts preparing for another one but Teclis is against it and wants Tyrion to be the unifying factor for the Asur on Ulthuan. Teclis confronts Tyrion on the identy of the Everchild* even though he already knew just to manipulate his frother to do what he wants. Tyrion relents while Eltharion, Eldyra and Belannaer take the burden of freeing the Everchild. Prior to this Teclis went and breached Finubar's tower when he returned he was paler then ever - what it means I know not since nothing more is known but we later learn from Arhkan that Finubar is dead thanks to some agent of his.

*Tyrion real did sire Aliathra during the year long ceremonial marriage between Finubar and Alarielle. It is described as an ancient tryst. Now unless the Everqueen is close to Tyrion in age we are looking at the elven equivalent of Pedophilia since 10 years after the ceremonial marriage when N'Kari came for Tyrion (and declis) he is described as scarcely beyond childhood. Then again if Alarielle and Tyrion are peers that the act of Pedophilia (at least by our modern standards) was performed by Finubar :mrgreen:

Oh and by siring Aliathra Tyrion cursed the Asur race because she could not become the next Everqueen :lol:

Tyrion now marches to the Isle of Flame to get the council from Asuryan where the Phoenix Guard puts themselves under Tyrion's command. Together they go to Lothern and the council of princes where Tyrion rallies 9 of the kingdoms while Imrik refuses and decalres Caledor would stand on its own. Tyrion leads the army with Teclis north and cleanses the land of Daemons.

Unknown to the rest of Ulthuan the Everqueen uses her magic to travel the world roots to Athel Loren and ask for help in freeing her daughter. There she finds Ariel slowly dying from the wounds suffered in the battle in Bretonnia and from the corruption that was spreading through the Weave. By the intervention Durthu Asrai agree but a price would be paid, for helping free her daughter she would try and heal Ariel/Oak of Ages. Last what we see of Alarielle is of her descending below the maggot infested Oak of Ages and either Arahan or Naestra shouting "Please save our mother!".

Araloth sets of to try and save the Everchild.

In the meantime Eltharion and his army comes to Altdorf to seek assistance realising they would need help. Here they are joined by Knight of Sigmar's Blood who have recently suffered defeat at the hands of Mannfred and Arkhan and lost the Armour of Nagash to them. Along with the three armies aimed at Sylvania two more come. On his own accord Ungrim Ironfist leads the Throng of Karak Kadrin to help the High Elves reasoning that it is better to deal with the Undead now with allies than later on their own. Chaos thanks to Balthasar Gelt is being contained north by a magical wall so they use the Beastmen under Malagor to try and stop Arkhan and Mannfred before they complete their ritual. Chaos Gods are really concerned with the prospect of Nagash's return.

Suffice to say all 5 armies fail. Dwarfs and Beastmen colide with one another through the machinations of the Undead and have to give up, Sigmar's Knight are slaughtered by Mannfred when they break formation with the High Elves, while the Wood Elves are stopped by Araloth's godess(Lileath?) and she opens a portal to an unknown location which they take. High Elf army alone reaches the ritual location and attacks. Belannaer is slain by Mannfred in a magical duel, Eldyra is plucked from the battlefield by fell bats and turned into undead. Eltharion is the very epitome of High Elf hero, battles his way through the Undead horde, defeats Mannfred in combat but is nearly undone by magic yet is save by his dying Griffon allowing him to asail the barrier separating the ritual from the rest of the world. Sacreficing his sword he makes a breach through the barier and fights Arkhan and tries to throttle (choking an undead, way the go Eltharion but considering what he just went through one can forgive his lapse of senses :mrgreen: ) him while smashing his form against the stone flore. In return Arkhan grips his gauntlets utters a spell and Eltharion is turned into dust as he ages millenia in seconds.

Now it time of the Everchild to enter the stage as she recover from the stupor and threatens Arkhan her father is going the kill him no matter what. Arkhan boasts her father is already by the hand of his agent and procedes to sacrefice her and brings Nagash back to unlife. Her parting word are that Arkhan is mistaken.

Sort of "You know nothing Arkhan the Black!" :mrgreen:

The Elven part of the background ends with a dialogue between Teclis and what can only be Malekith. Malkiths is preparing for some great thing once the Vortex is destabilised and is his usual overconfident self. Teclis is the guy who is manipulating Malekith even though Malekith thinks he is the manipulator.

Over all Teclis is probably the most inteligent ruthless dick we have encountered in WHFB in a long time. If I have understood everything correctly this is what he did:

Made an alliance with Arkhan to get Nagash back so there is someone to fight the Chaos Gods on equal/near equal terms but at the same time he doublecrossed Arkhan by sacreficing his neece so that Nagash wouldn't return in full power but also to prevent her from becoming the next Everqueen which would doom the Asur people. He killed Finubar and made an alliance with Malekith to do something once he does something to the Vortex.

Other things of note:

Vlad von Carstein is a really relatable charater - he may be an undead monster but he is civilised and cultured and does what he does for two reason, to save humanity from chaos and for the love for Isabella. There is even a monologue that ends with a very Courage the cowardly dog scene with Vlad finishin his thought "Isabella, he thought, the things I do for you."

Arkhan the Black is also a very interesting and well developed character. He understands much and though he is the servant of Nagash there is strange honour and loyalty rarely seen among the undead.

Valten is developing along the lines of what happened in Storm of Chaos but the story is being made in much better way.

Nagash consumed Usirian - Nehekharan God of Undeath - and Valaya as she slept in her secret vault within the World Edge Mountains. I can only expect that Grungi when he wakes up will be really MAD.

That is for now. I don't know if it is due to my imagination or due to the writing of the authors or both combined but the scenes that were before my eyes while I read this book produced one of the most amazing fantasy experiences in my life.
Zapraszam do obejrzenia mojej galerii:

Galharen's painting blog

Awatar użytkownika
Pixel
Wodzirej

Post autor: Pixel »

Jak to rozumieć? Teclis pomagał powrócić Nagashowi, żeby za jego pomocą walczyć z chaosem, ale zrobił to tak, aby się nie okazało, że jest on na tyle silny, żeby sam nie zawładnął światem. W tym celu chce poświęcić przyszłą everqueen, która tak na prawdę nie może być przyszłą królową, bo jest bękartem Tyriona, a musi ją poświęcić, bo na elfy spadnie klątwa, jeżeli na tronie zasiądzie bękart. Tylko, że nikt nie wie, że to dziecko jest bękartem i przez to najwięksi elficcy bohaterowie giną, żeby ją odbić z rąk nieumarłych.
To powyższe rozumie, bo Teclis chce cudzymi rękoma załatwić sprawę z chaosem. Tylko jaką korzyść miała by dać śmierć phoenix kinga i sojusz z DE?
Można teraz mówić zamiennie na Teclisa mówić "Littlefinger" :wink:
- W życiu nie zobaczysz dwóch rzeczy: pierwszego stołu i cycków.

QQrydza
Prawie jak Ziemko

Post autor: QQrydza »

Pixel, nie tlumacz tego na polski bo eltharion nie bedzie musiał nauczyc sie tego jezyka

tak jest dokładnie jak piszesz :D

Sojusz z DE jest by odeprzec inwazje demonów
"W mojej ocenie byliśmy lepsi skillowo ale przeciwnicy byli lepiej ograni, przygotowani pod nas, mieli lepszy rozpiski, większy głód zwycięstwa i mieliśmy trochę peszka."
"T9A to gra o wykorzystywaniu maksymalnym potencjału obrysów figur składających się z kwadratów"

Awatar użytkownika
Azurix
Masakrator
Lokalizacja: Łódź Klub:"Ośmiornica Łódzka" Stowarzyszenie:"Wargaming"

Post autor: Azurix »

Pixel pisze:Jak to rozumieć? Teclis pomagał powrócić Nagashowi, żeby za jego pomocą walczyć z chaosem, ale zrobił to tak, aby się nie okazało, że jest on na tyle silny, żeby sam nie zawładnął światem. W tym celu chce poświęcić przyszłą everqueen, która tak na prawdę nie może być przyszłą królową, bo jest bękartem Tyriona, a musi ją poświęcić, bo na elfy spadnie klątwa, jeżeli na tronie zasiądzie bękart. Tylko, że nikt nie wie, że to dziecko jest bękartem i przez to najwięksi elficcy bohaterowie giną, żeby ją odbić z rąk nieumarłych.
To powyższe rozumie, bo Teclis chce cudzymi rękoma załatwić sprawę z chaosem. Tylko jaką korzyść miała by dać śmierć phoenix kinga i sojusz z DE?
Można teraz mówić zamiennie na Teclisa mówić "Littlefinger" :wink:
Brazylijska telenowela normalnie :shock:
III Zasada Dynamiki Newtona - Aktualizacja 2013: "Gdy menel jedzie tramwajem, to tramwaj jedzie menelem" :lol:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Galharen
Kretozord
Kontakt:

osobiscie mi ten scenariusz sie podoba, pokazuje jasno, ze zeby pokonac chaos trzeba przedsięwziąć drastyczne kroki, tragiczne w wielu płaszczyznach, a nie poprzez wyslanie jednego rambo (czyt. Tyriona), zeby rozpieprzyl wszystkie demony jak kiedys Aenarion :wink:
Troche dramaturgii, pokazania ciemniejszej natury Teclisa, może Tyrion chwyci miecz Khaina i bedzie powtórka z rozrywki - I like it

Galharen's painting blog

Awatar użytkownika
Murmandamus
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Murmandamus »

Niech jeszcze Tyrion za namową Teclisa zrobi Morathi dziecko dla przypieczętowania sojuszu z Dark Elfami.
zapraszam na Polskie Forum Kings of War

https://kow.fora.pl/

Awatar użytkownika
Grichalk
Masakrator

Post autor: Grichalk »

Potwierdza sie tylko to, co było wiadome od zawsze. Nigdy nie ufaj elfowi :mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
Me_gusta
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Me_gusta »

while the Wood Elves are stopped by Araloth's godess(Lileath?) and she opens a portal to an unknown location which they take.
Waaat? Araloth był na misji ratunkowej ale pojawiła się jakaś dupera, która otworzyła portal do "nibylandii" i wszystkie welfy tam weszły? Musze sam to przeczytać bo nie wierzę w absurdalność tej historii :P

diuk
Falubaz

Post autor: diuk »

Nieumarli powinni trafić do armii neutralnych już dawno temu :)
Szukam: zamienników do Silver Helmsów

Kontakt PM

Andrzej
Pan Spamu

Post autor: Andrzej »

Nie bardzo...
Lidder pisze:- Co się dzieje, gdy kawaleria normalnym ruchem, nie marszem, przechodzi przez murek?
- To samo co wtedy, gdy idziesz na imprezę poderwać jakąś dziewczynę.

Awatar użytkownika
Naviedzony
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Post autor: Naviedzony »

Jedyni słuszni nieumarli już tam są. Reszta to wypadek przy pracy. ;)

Relosu
Kretozord

Post autor: Relosu »

przeczytalem 3x, boze, to jest gorsze niz moda na sukces xD chyba jednak musze przeczytac ksiazke
Gniewko pisze:
Zarost zarostem, ale kolory inne - u mnie kudły jednolicie czarne, u Jagala ciemny łeb, a zarost (tu cytując Kubę) "z jakimiś idiotycznymi rudawymi akcentami", co w połączeniu z niebieskimi oczami jest bzdurne i podniecające zarazem.

Awatar użytkownika
Pixel
Wodzirej

Post autor: Pixel »

Jak się kończy książka eot: khaine? W dyskusji ogólnej ktoś zaczął streszczać, ale chyba nie dokończył, a chciałbym wiedzieć jak ginie Tyrion, czy Teclis idzie na dno wraz z wyspą i o co chodzi z tym, że wiatry magii są przypisywane danym czarodziejom? Skąd w ogóle wziął się Alith Anar, bo w ab do he piszą o nim, tak jakby już od dawna nie żył i tylko jego duch się pojawiał czasem na polach bitew. Wiem, że na forum jest to temat tabu, ale czy są jakieś skany/pdf do książki z fluffem i zasadami?
- W życiu nie zobaczysz dwóch rzeczy: pierwszego stołu i cycków.

Awatar użytkownika
Galharen
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Gdyby ktos zdobyl skan to tez poprosze o link, 52 euro za 140stron opowiadania to troche za duzo...

Galharen's painting blog

Awatar użytkownika
Azurix
Masakrator

Niewiele więcej od zwykłego Army Booka. Mnie wyniosło jakieś 150zł, więc z tą ceną nie przesadzajmy :?
III Zasada Dynamiki Newtona - Aktualizacja 2013: "Gdy menel jedzie tramwajem, to tramwaj jedzie menelem" :lol:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Galharen
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Nie wiem gdzie kupowales, ja za tyle w lokalnym gw w niemczech widzialem, w twardej oprawie. Wiec za duzo jak na ksiazke po niemiecku:p

Galharen's painting blog

Awatar użytkownika
Azurix
Masakrator

U mnie w lokalnym sklepie było za 165zł. Jak do tego doliczę, że w programie lojalnościowym mam 5zł za każde wydane 50zł, to wychodzi 150zł :)

P.S.: Tzn, nie do końca ja kupiłem, bo sam gotówki nie mam za wiele, ale cena się zgadzam :wink:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Inradil
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: Inradil »

Ale to co się dzieje w tej kampanii zostanie zmienione w kontekście nadchodzącej edycji? Czy 9 edycja będzie po prosu zlepkiem połączonych armii?

Pamiętam, że w Storm of CHaos były dziwne armie jak armia slayerów czy DA łączeni z WOCH.

Jak to się aktualnie zapowiada? Czy należy nastawić się na permanentne połączenie DA/HE/WE, czy może coś jeszcze uratuje WHFB?

Awatar użytkownika
Kosa
Pan Spamu

Post autor: Kosa »

jest light!

Obrazek
"Człowiek jest czemś, co pokonanem być winno"
F.N.

Moja Galeria Pomalowanych Ludków

Awatar użytkownika
Galharen
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Epicko:) sa juz do niego zaaady gdzies w necie?

Galharen's painting blog

ODPOWIEDZ