1. Informacje ogólne:
- Czas: 20.05.2012
- Miejsce: Łódzki Dom Kultury
- Godzina: zapisy od 9, start pierwszej bitwy o 9.30
- Zasady i format: 2400 EURO, draft #3 (http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic ... 8&t=100748)
- Wpisowe: 10 zł od osoby.Rules changes:
- Characters will get "look out sir" versus the following spells that automatically kill models or automatically remove an entire regiment: Dwellers Below, Final Transmutation, Dreaded 13th, Infernal Gateway 11-12 effect. Normal requirements for lookout sir apply.
I. General Restrictions:
No Special or Named Characters.
Army used can be any of the currently published GW Army books. Forge World based army lists & units may not be used on the event, except for Chaos Dwarves.
A maximum of 3 identical core choices may be taken (regardless of equipment and other upgrades)
An army may have up to 4 war machines and shooting template weapons. Warmachines that use a template count as a single choice in this regard. All template weapons (from magic items, abilities, etc.) count, except for spells. Bolt thr. count as ½ a war machine(round up).
Max. 45 models with missile weapons with a range of 20”+ (not incl. war machines, characters and chariots).
All BSBs can take all the Equipment, their unit type has acces to as if they weren't BSBs.
Unit sizes are limited as follows:
Units cannot be more than 40 models nor 450 points (including all command, upgrades, magic items/banners). This restriction applies during the creation of the roster - unit size/cost may be increased during the game (for example - by joining characters to the unit). This restriction does not apply to characters.
- Apart from Winds of magic, an army may only use 2 PD/DD per magic phase. After an army generates the limit all the other extra dice are discarded. This includes channeled PD/DD.
- Player can use maximum 5 PD to cast a spell. For death & shadow spells this max is lowered to 4 power dice.
- An army may use up to 12 PD during each phase.
- You may have units/abilities that actually would generate more than 2 extra dice, but any excess dice are lost
- Some magic items/abilities count as generating dice toward this limit.
- “Count as” items/abilities may never exceed a cumulative 2 PD/DD per phase. This means that player who already spent his limit PD limit, cant take more items which “count as adding PD” or add PD from channeling during game (same for DD).
- All modifiers are applied from the army list and will not change during the game.
Apart from Winds of magic, an army may only use 2 PD/DD per magic phase (unless army restrictions specify otherwise). After an army generates the limit all the other extra dice are discarded. This includes channeled PD/DD.
If a dice is stolen from the opponent’s pool, but your army has already generated two extra dice, the dice is removed from the opponent’s pool and then discarded.
Some special items and abilities DECREASE the limit of power or dispel dice you can add to the pool. We refer to those as “count as” items. What this means is that, if your roster includes one “counts as 1 Power Dice (PD)” item, your army can only add 1 power dice (instead of the usual 2 dice) to the pool in each of your own magic phases of the entire game (regardless of whether the item is destroyed or used up).
Please note that you cannot have a combination of items that would decrease the limit of extra power or dispel dice to below zero.
- Any item that auto-dispels a spell counts as generating 1 DD each magic phase.
- Folding Fortress is not allowed
Army Specific Restrictions:
Beastmen: Beastmen armies have an extra 200 points for their roster (2600 total), All victory points scored against this army are decreased by 10% (excluding bonus points for banners, general, etc.), Beastmen can generate 3 extra pd instead of 2. Can use 4 instead of 3 same core units and have a unit cap of 50 models per unit and point cap on units 550 instead of 450 pts.
Bretonnia: No Restrictions
Hellcannon, Iron daemon are each 0-1.
Iron daemon, kdai destroyer and every model with hashut lore count as war machines
Chalice of darkness counts as 2 pd
Max 3 outof lore of Hashut, Str. 5 war machine shooting templates, Kdai destroyer, iron daemons.
Chalice or Sorcerer Prophet
Lore of Hashut can be cast with max 4 PD.
Dark Elves: Hydra is a 0-1 choice. Max. 35 repeater Crossbows (including characters and excluding chariots) in the army. Repeater Bolt Throwers 0-2. Harpies are 0-2. Shades max 20 models per army, Pendant of khaeleth cannot be taken by lord characters, player may take up to 2 of following: Pendant of khaeleth\Crown of command\any number of wizards using death & shadow magic\Cauldron of Blood\Hydra.
Dwarfs: Each spellbreaker/spelleater rune counts as +1 DD. Grudge Throwers are a 0-2 choice; May generate Max. +4 dispel dice instead of +2; gyrocopter doesn't count for max 4 war machine/template.
Daemons of Chaos
Max. 30 Models per unit; All daemonic gifts are 0-1. Daemonic Battle Standard can have gifts if his magic banner does not cost over 50pts. Siren song cannot be taken by Herald of Slaanesh. Max 6 flamers in the army. MOS: If taken by herald it gives you 'loremaster: Lore of Tzeentch' or the ability to randomly determine spells(as a normal lvl 2) from any of the 8 rulebook lores.
The Empire: Steam tank 0-1. Cannons 0-3, steam stank count as a cannon.
High Elves: High Elves armies have an extra 100 points for their roster (2500 total); High elves army can generate extra 3 powerdice instead of 2; Vortex Shard counts as +1DD; Book of Hoeth counts as 3PD and 2 DD; Banner of the World Dragon counts as +1 DD
Lizardmen: Salamanders are a 0-1 Choice;Scar-Veterans 0-2, player may take up to 2 of following: Beclaming Cogitations\ Focus of Mystery\ Focused Rumination \Higher State of Consciusness; Beclaming Cogitations counts as +2DD; Cupped hands of the Old Ones counts as +2PD; Higher State of Consciusness counts as 2 discplines (takes two slots, but cost same points); Crown of Command & Higher State of Consciousness cannot be taken on 1 model; A maximum total of 6 Skink, Chameleon skinks and Skink Cohorts units combined maybe taken in an army (Cohorts containing kroxigor or numbering above 20 models do not count for this restriction). Max 1 of these in army death lore/bane head/feedback scroll
Ogre Kingdoms: Hellheart counts as 2dd & 1pd, Greedyfist on death mage counts as 2dd, Rune Maw Banner counts as 1dd. Each leadbelcher/ sniper maneater with pistol(s) counts as 3 models towards to shooting cap. Max 3 combined units of Mournfang Cav & Ironblaster. 0-1 Ironblaster.
Orcs&Goblins: Night Goblin Shamans mushroom dice do not count as power dice in regard to the PD limit. Maximum model cap is 60 models per unit. +100 pts.
Skaven: All Skaven rare choices 0-1; Gutter runners are limited by 2 units & 20 models total; Engineers are a 0-3 choice; Can take max 2 of the following: doom rocket, brass orb, storm banner;
Master of black arts & blasphemous tome upgradeare 1pd each. 0- 3 etheral units (incl. Heroes). 0-2 red fury and/or quickblood abilities. 0-4 howls (death shriek counts as 2). 0-1 Terrorgheist , a max of 4 flying units, max 15 mounted characters and black knights combined
Tomb Kings: Tomb King armies have an extra 200 points for their roster (2600 total), All victory points scored against this army are decreased by 10% (excluding bonus points for banners, general, etc.), Neferra's Scrolls of Mighty Incantations counts as 2 PD AND 2 DD. Hierotitan is worth 1 PD so long as it's alive. Sphinxes of all kinds: 0-3 per army. Tomb Kings may generate up to 3 power dice per phase
Wood Elves: Wood Elf armies have an extra 200 points for their roster (2600 total) All victory points scored against this army are decreased by 10% (excluding bonus points for banners, general, etc.), Wood Elves can take 4 of the same core unit instead of 3, Wand of Wych Elm counts as +1 DD; Only Glade guards (including scouts) count for max of 45 models with shooting weapons
Warriors of Chaos: Hellcannon is a 0-1 choice. Infernal Puppet counts as +1 PD and +2DD; Tendrils of Tzeench and Conjoined Homunculus both counts as +1 PD. If you have warriors, knights and or chosen with marks of tzeentch in army then you can take max 2 out of 3 of warshrines and favor of the gods (2xwarshrines or warshrine and favor of the gods).
Victory points scored as per the rulebook, with the exceptions that:
- units that are at 25% or less of their original models yield 50% VP's to the opponent (characters, monsters and handlers, war machines and single models are unaffected).
-units that are fleeing at the end of the battle yield 50% VP's to the opponent.
In both cases, bonuses (for generals, banners, etc.) are not counted towards the 50%. Units that are both: fleeing and at/below ¼ strength still only yiled 50% VP’s.
0-20 Victory-Points per game
60-100 Battle-Points per team (in all rounds)
(The losing team gets 60 points even if they score less – the winning team never gets more than 100 points, even if they score more. Real Battle Points [non-limited by the 100-60 bracket] will be used in case of the Battle Points tie as tie-breaker.)
Victory points to Battle points per game:
0-150 Victory-Points difference - 10-10
151-300 - 11-9
301-450 - 12-8
451-600 - 13-7
601-750 - 14-6
751-900 – 15-5
901-1050 – 16-4
1500+ - 20/0
Pitched battle scenario
V. Simple Line of Sight
All units and terrain pieces are divided into the following three categories.
- Blocking: Hills, Buildings and impassable terrain.
These block Line of Sight, even to other blocking terrain (You can't see through it).
- Non-Blocking: Rivers, marches and swarms.
Does not block Line of Sight (You can see through them/it).
- Interfering: All other terrain and units.
Does not block Line of Sight (You can see through them/it).
- If you shoot through interfering units or terrain there is a -2 to hit penalty, only -1 for woods (never
- If shooting at a large target, units in buildings or on hills there are no to hit modifiers for interfering
or non-blocking terrain or units, unless it is an interfering wood.
- When such a unit is doing the shooting there are no to hit penalties for interfering or non-blocking
units or terrain, other than interfering woods.
- Sędzia WiP
9.30-12.15 - I bitwa
12.30-15.15 - II bitwa
15.45-18.30 - III bitwa
- Dla każdego gracza przygotowujemy pamiątkowy dyplom udziału w turnieju.
- Dla pierwszych 3ech miejsc i dla najlepszego hobbysty - wyjątkowe dyplomy.
- Zgłoszenia graczy w formie: imię, nazwisko, (nick), miejscowość , nr ID ligowy oraz POPRAWNA rozpiska w formacie HTML, - należy wysyłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org do 16 maja, warto swoje przybycie zapowiedzieć w temacie poniżej. Za rozpiskę nadesłaną w określonym terminie + 3DP. Osoby przyjeżdżające spoza Łodzi proszone są również o podanie numeru telefonu w mailu.
- 3 gry, każda po 6 tur (za nierozegranie w wyznaczonym czasie przynajmniej 4 tur obu graczy obydwoje dostają -2 DP.
- tereny na stołach ustawione przed rozpoczęciem turnieju przez organizatorów, zakaz zmiany ustawienia terenów
- WE mają dodatkowy las
- obowiązują polskie uściślenia sędziowskie (http://strony.aster.pl/barbaros/usc8.pdf)
- gracze muszą posiadać wyraźne rozpiski (gracze z rozpiskami nieczytelnymi tracą -3DP) oraz zasady do swoich armii, wzorniki, miarki i kostki
Bonusy małych punktów:
-100pkt za generała,
-100pkt za BSB,
-25pkt za inne sztandary,
-50pkt za zabicie lorda/bohatera przez czempiona w pojedynku,
-50% wartości uciekającego bądź "sćwiartkowanego" oddziału.
- Na turnieju można proxować w ramach przyzwoitości - wszelkie duże ilości samych podstawek, znaczniki i wzorniki będą usuwane ze stołu na korzyść punktową przeciwnika.
- Proxować wolno tylko i wyłącznie tymi samymi rodzajami figurek, tj. Infantry za Infantry, Monstrous Cavalry za Monstrous Cavalry.
6. Ocena modelarska:
- Na turnieju NIE obowiązuje wymóg pomalowanych armii, ale zostanie przeprowadzona prosta ocena ilości pomalowanych modeli. Za 50%+ - 1 DP, a za 90%+ - 2 DP.
- Między bitwami są 15sto minutowe przerwy, a pomiędzy 2 i 3 półgodzinna, żeby skoczyć do pobliskiego chinola i spożyć ciepły posiłek. Oczywiście istnieje możliwość zamówienia pizzy czy innego jedzenia do ŁDKu.
Pierwszy wątek będę aktualizował w miarę postępów.
0. Cahir (WoCh)
1. Misiek (WoCh)
2. Urban (?)
3. Yrsen (O&G - R)
4. Euru (DWF - R)
5. Jakub Michalec (VC - R)
6. Cluzoe (O&G)