Chaos Dwarfs

Moderator: esgaroth

Zablokowany
Awatar użytkownika
Aves
Chuck Norris

Re: Kodex IndyChD i faqi

Post autor: Aves »

2 na slot, dotyczy tylko organizacji armii, traktujesz przy wystawianiu jak 2 osobne maszyny wiec mozesz wystawic je nie zaleznie od siebie. (tylko wystawiasz na raz jak wszystkie maszyny)

Mozesz zgodnie z zasadami, ale to jest troche wykozystywanie zasad, jako oddzial shaker ma 3+3x1 US, za zalogantow, wszystkie demonic engines nie sa warmaszynami i wystawiasz je po jednym jak normalny oddzial.
Shaman says:

-There is no evil spirits, but some just not like you.

-Spirit lives in de temple of flesh, if u devor flesh you devor spirit and get stronge', now pass me im human leg der is some meat left between der toes.

Awatar użytkownika
Raamiel
Wodzirej

Post autor: Raamiel »

A nie jest tak ze ES i DR sa traktowane jako potwory z obslugą i wówczas liczy sie do US tylko liczba ran jaka maja demoniczne maszynki czyli 3 ? (Analogicznie jak w przypadku Warhydry i poganiaczy w armii Dark Elfów)

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Post autor: Nijlor »

Sprawdź sobie zasady monster and handlers w rulebooku....

Awatar użytkownika
Raamiel
Wodzirej

Zatem pewnie macie rajce - nadużyłem rozpiskę patrolową....:)

Awatar użytkownika
Aves
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Aves »

nie naduzyles, to nie sa warmachiny, a poza tym kazdy earthshaker musi byc wyprowadzany na spacer, zeby obszczal ploty itd.

po prostu moze sie okazac ze orgowie beda dodawac ze na patrol nie mozna z ChD wziac demomaszyn i tyle
Shaman says:

-There is no evil spirits, but some just not like you.

-Spirit lives in de temple of flesh, if u devor flesh you devor spirit and get stronge', now pass me im human leg der is some meat left between der toes.

Awatar użytkownika
Raamiel
Wodzirej

Zerkając do AB Indy i FAQ zauważyłem za wysoki koszt "Warga" dla Hobgoblina Overseer.
Bo skoro oboniżyli w FAQ-u cene Giant Wolfa o 33% dlaczego cena Warga jest taka sama dla Heros i Lorda Hobgoblinów.... ?

Czy Warg dla Herosa Hobgoblinów nie powinien być tańszy o 33% i kosztować 20 pkt ?
Chyba że takie uściślenie już miało miejsce ? a jeśli tak gdzie jest ?

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Na włoskim GW zamieścili AL do CHD z Ravening Hordes, z tego, co widze bez żadnych zmian :/

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showt ... p?tid=7832

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cus ... warves_PDF

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Post autor: Barth »

Prowizoryczna errata i faq do indy booka Dwarfs of chaos

Notes:
• Dwarfs of Chaos armies belong to the Forces of Destruction army alignment.

• Ignore page 66 Choosing an army. The rules for choosing an army are described in the Warhammer rulebook.

• Dwarfs of Chaos models that may choose magic items may choose items from either the Dwarfs of Chaos army book and/or the Common Magic Items described in the Warhammer rulebook. Ignore the reference to Warhammer Armies: Warriors of Chaos on page 76.

Errata: Master and Servant, Only Chaos Dwarf Warriors and Annihilators counts toward the minimum 25% Core unit choice requirement.

Errata: A Giant Wolf for a Hobgoblin Overseer should be 12 points, not 18 pts.

Errata: Animosity: Units must test for Animosity in the Start of Turn sub-phase of each of the controlling player’s turn.

Errata: Daemon Engines are not classed as Monsters; instead they count as Monstrous Beasts though ignore the Swiftstride special rule.

Errata: Daemoneaters have the Impact Hits (D6+2) special rule. The Whirlwind of Death special rule is changed to the following: On turns where the Daemoneater is in combat, but did not charge, it causes D6+1 S5 automatic hits. These hits can never affect units fighting in the Daemoneater’s rear.

Errata: The Kollossus Daemon Tower has the Slave Lords and Unyielding special rules. In addition, a Kollossus Daemon Tower may never make a march move. The Daemon Tower counts as a Monster (note this means it has Thunderstomp in addition to causing Impact hits). If all the crew are slain, the Kollossus Daemon Tower does not take a monster reaction test and continues to fight as normal.

Errata: Annihilators must be five models wide in order to fire.

Errata: Daemonsmiths are NOT level 1 Wizards in any respect.

Errata: Inferno Golems, The Face of Hashut. The Face of Hashut model is never removed due the Last Stand rule that affects regular standard bearers.

Errata: Lammasu, Sorcerous Exhalation, change to: A High Priest riding a Lammasu ignores his first miscast. The spell is still cast with irresistible force, though the Priest does not roll on the Miscast Table. Further Miscasts roll on the Miscast Table as normal.

Errata: Hailfire Gun has the Magical Attacks special rule.

Errata:Holocaust Cloak: The wearer of the cloak adds +1 to the casting result when casting spells (including bound spells). This item may be chosen by a Daemonsmith, despite being an arcane item.

Errata: Daemon Bane, change to: (Power Level 6) and contains the Banishment spell from the Lore of Light.

Errata: Astragoth’s Helm of Hashut. This contains the Fireball spell from the Lore of Fire, though causes 2D6 hits, rather than D6 hits.

Errata: The Bull Horn of Uzkulak, change to: (Power Level 3).

Errata: Banner of Daemonic Tides, change to: (Power Level 5) If successfully cast, the unit carrying the banner may immediately move 2D6”. This move is treated exactly in the same way as a normal move made in the Movement Phase. If an enemy unit is within charge range, the unit may charge the enemy unit following all the normal charge rules (i.e. the enemy unit may make a normal charge reaction, etc).

Errata: Zukka Ugzod’s Mother Crushers may choose to use either their Great axes or two choppas as the start of each combat round.

Dwarfs of Chaos FAQ

If a Daemonsmith joins a daemon engine, and it misfires and explodes, does he die along with the rest of the crew/handlers?

--------------No. We assume the Daemonsmith is cunning enough to escape certain death at the last moment, probably by using another handler as a shield.

Do characters in a unit being shot at by Blunderbusses get a "Look Out Sir!" roll, are they treated as rank and file, or do they get hit on a 4+?

-------------Characters and Champions benefit from “Look Out Sir!” and a successful 2+ “Look Out Sir!” roll will completely negate the hit, rather than hitting another model.

If a character wearing Armor of the Furnace rides a Kollossus Tower, does it become immune to flaming attacks?

-------------Yes, the Kollossus becomes immune to flaming attacks.

Do Sneaking Gits attacking in the enemy’s flank/rear receive the bonus attacks of +1/+2 (respectively) for each Sneaky Git model or just once for the entire unit?

------------Each Sneaky Git model gains the extra attack(s).

Dwarfs of Chaos Troop Types classifications

Zhatan the Black, Un
Gorduz Backstabber, In
Astragoth, In
Molocharoar, Mo
High Priest of Hashut, In
Chaos Dwarf Overlord, In
Great Bull Centaur, Ca
Hobgoblin Chieftain, In
Rykarth, In
Morgok, In
Slavemaster, In
Daemonsmith, In
Great Horn Bull Centaur, Ca
Hobgoblin Overseer, In

Giant Wolf, WB
Warg, WB
Lammasu, Mo
Great Taurus, Mo

Chaos Dwarf Warrior, In
Annihilator, In
Eruption Gun, MB
Hobgoblin, In
Hobgoblin Stikkas, In
Hobgoblin Wolf Riders, Ca
Rabble, In

Chaos Dwarf Death Rocket, MB
Obsidian Guard, In
Hobgoblin Spear Chukka, WM
Bull Centaurs, Ca
Daemoneaters, Ch
Hobgoblin Sneaky Gits, In
Earthshaker Cannon, MB
Inferno Golems, MI
Kollossus Daemon Tower, Mo
Zukka Ugzod’s Mother Crushers, In

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

KevinC na warmongers.com pisze:This is a Provisionary Dwarfs of Chaos Errata/update for Warhammer 8th edition. In the coming few months, we shall post a final Errata/Update followed shortly thereafter by a 2.0 Dwarfs of Chaos PDF that takes into account the corrections and updated needed for the 8th edition of Warhammer.

Please feel free to comment here, add suggestions or ask to clarify something I may have missed. The main purpose of this provisionary errata/update is to allow Chaos Dwarf players to use the Dwarfs of Chaos army list right away in their 8th edition games and also to get feedback on how Dwarfs of Chaos perform in 8th edition.

Lastly, my intent is not to make any major changes to the list, unless it really needs to be changed as a result of 8th edition (either because something does not make sense or has become too powerful under the new rules, etc).

Regarding Blunderbusses, I am extremely pleased how they currently work. They are a short ranged weapon, with potential to cause a lot of destruction (just as they should) and the rules are quite simple to use. There short range and targeting rules can be exploited by a canny general to prevent or divert their firing. Having said that, feel free to comment here if you disagree with me.
Mnie się na pierwszy rzut oka podoba :mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Mi też, nalezy to podrzucić LS :)

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Czy to oznacza, że kolossus się teraz bardzo ugrywalnił?

D6+1 impactów właśnych + D6 impactów z thunderstompa + raz na bitwę 2D6 hitów z ziania ( z czego jeśli zranimy to panika na -1). Do tego 10 A załogi (z małą siłą ale zawsze), generał na nim daje ld w 18 całach, a BSB przerzuty ld też w 18. Bsbkowi można dać czarny sztandar Zharr Nagrund i wszyscy mają warda na 5+.
W wersji z Slavemasterem (bsb, dwurak, tarcza) i wyżej wzmiankowanym sztandarem kosztuje ta zabawka 501 punktów.
Tyle, że teraz nie maszeruje.

Od razu zaznaczam, że nie gram na turniejach 8)

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Imo i tak szkoda punktów :)
Zauważyliście, jak plewni stali się demonsmithy?? Juz nie mogą brac arcanów :/

Awatar użytkownika
gerald_tarrant
Masakrator

Post autor: gerald_tarrant »

prieści imo i tak wystarczą, wszystko możemy castować z nich
[duże ilości death ofc] :)

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Dokładnie, grałem już na nich 2 razy, raz na lamce i raz na piechte w gwardii - za każdym razem sie spłacał i dawał radę - ciskał magią aż miło :)

Awatar użytkownika
Marynarz
Warzywo

Post autor: Marynarz »

Witam Wszystkich fanów Krasi Chaosu.
Aktualna Errata do INDy AB:

Provisionary Dwarfs of Chaos Errata and FAQ for 8th ed WFB

Postby KevinC » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:44 pm
This is an updated version II Provisionary Dwarfs of Chaos Errata/update for Warhammer 8th edition. NEW CHANGES AS OF OCTOBER 7, 2010 have been highlighted in RED. In the coming few months, we shall post a final Errata/Update followed shortly thereafter by a 2.0 Dwarfs of Chaos PDF that takes into account the corrections and updated needed for the 8th edition of Warhammer.

Please feel free to comment here, add suggestions or ask to clarify something I may have missed. The main purpose of this provisionary errata/update is to allow Chaos Dwarf players to use the Dwarfs of Chaos army list right away in their 8th edition games and also to get feedback on how Dwarfs of Chaos perform in 8th edition.

Lastly, my intent is not to make any major changes to the list, unless it really needs to be changed as a result of 8th edition (either because something does not make sense or has become too powerful under the new rules, etc).

Regarding Blunderbusses, I am extremely pleased how they currently work. They are a short ranged weapon, with potential to cause a lot of destruction (just as they should) and the rules are quite simple to use. There short range and targeting rules can be exploited by a canny general to prevent or divert their firing. Having said that, feel free to comment here if you disagree with me.

As always all feed back is welcomed.

Notes:
• Dwarfs of Chaos armies belong to the Forces of Destruction army alignment.

• Ignore page 66 Choosing an army. The rules for choosing an army are described in the Warhammer rulebook.

• Dwarfs of Chaos models that may choose magic items may choose items from either the Dwarfs of Chaos army book and/or the Common Magic Items described in the Warhammer rulebook. Ignore the reference to Warhammer Armies: Warriors of Chaos on page 76.

Errata: Master and Servant, Only Chaos Dwarf Warriors and Annihilators counts toward the minimum 25% Core unit choice requirement.

Errata: A Giant Wolf for a Hobgoblin Overseer should be 12 points, not 18 pts.

Errata: Animosity: Units must test for Animosity in the Start of Turn sub-phase of each of the controlling player’s turn.

Errata: Daemon Engines are not classed as Monsters; instead they count as Monstrous Beasts though ignore the Swiftstride special rule.

Errata: Daemonsmiths
• 95 points.
• May take up to 75 pts worth of magic items, including an Arcane Item.
• The Arcane Alchemy special rule is completely removed (i.e. no bound spell, not a wizard).
• The Daemon Weapon Bound Daemon table is replaced with the following table:
1 = - 1 Strength, -1 Toughness
2-3 = +2 Initiative, +1 Weapon Skill
4-5 = +2 Attacks
6 = +1 Strength, +1 Toughness

If a Daemonsmith has joined a Daemon Engine or Hell Cannon, he never takes wounds unless he is the last handler alive and may make armour/ward saves as normal. If the Daemon Engine or Hell Cannon is destroyed, the Daemonsmith uses the other handlers as living shields escaping the disaster unharmed. The Daemonsmith is not removed and fights on as normal.

Chaos Dwarf Warriors
• May have Chaos Armour for +2 pt/model.

Chaos Dwarf Annihilators
• 11 points per model.
• Must be five models wide in order to fire.
• May have shields for +1 pt/model.
• May have Chaos Armour +2 pts/model.

Hobgoblins
• An entire unit may have Daemon Eyes +20 points.

Hobgoblin Stikkas
• An entire unit may have Daemon Eyes +20 points.

Obsidian Guard
• 11 pts/model.

Daemoneaters
• 4 Wounds.
• Daemoneaters have the Impact Hits (D6+2) special rule. The Whirlwind of Death special rule is changed to the following: On turns where the Daemoneater is in combat, but did not charge, it causes D3+2 S5 automatic hits. These hits can never affect units fighting in the Daemoneater’s rear.

Kollossus Daemon Tower 300 pts/model

M WS BS S T W I A LD
Kollossus - - - 5 7 10 - - -
Annihilator 3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 9

Troop Type: War Machine

The Crew: 10 Chaos Dwarf Annihilators wearing Chaos Armour.

Special Rules
Large Target; Terror; Impact Hits (D6+1); Unbreakable; Slave Lords

Daemonic War Platform
Unlike other war machines, Kollossus Daemon Towers may make march moves and declare charges as normal. The Kollossus may move and shoot, and may declare a Stand and Shoot charge reaction. Additionally, ignore the war machine rules as described in the Warhammer rulebook for ‘Charging a War Machine’ and ‘Warmachines in Close Combat’. The Kollossus Daemon Tower is treated as an ordinary unit for the purposes of charging and close combat. This means any model in base contact/supporting attacks with the Kollossus may attack it and the entire Kollossus crew may attack any unit(s) it is in base contact with. Impact hits use the Strength of the Kollossus (S5).

Annihilator crew (same)
Add: Note that as the crew does not have ranks, their Blunderbusses will always be S3. Remove paragraph about randomizing hits.

Daemon Phlegm (same)

Siege Engine: The Daemon Tower is idea for assaulting castle walls and buildings. When making an assault on a building the entire crew counts as the assault party and gain the Always Strikes First and Devastating Charge special rules until the end of the assault.

Character Mount
As described in the army list entries, a Chaos Dwarf Overlord, Slavemaster or Daemonsmith may ride atop a Kollossus Daemon Tower. Only a single character may ride a single Daemon Tower. When this option is taken, the character replaces one crewmember. Since character models have more wounds than ordinary crew, they will increase the total wounds of the tower as follows: a Kollossus ridden by an Overlord will have 12 Wounds, a Kollossus ridden by a Slavemaster or Daemonsmith will have 11 Wounds. Always the first 9 wounds will be inflicted upon Annihilator crew; the remaining wounds will then affect the character. This means the last crewmember will always be the character.

Hobgoblin Hordes:
If the army general is a Hobgoblin character, the army may include Goblin Shamans chosen from Warhammer Armies: Orcs & Goblins (Only Common Goblin Shamans, not Night Goblins).

Errata: Inferno Golems, The Face of Hashut. The Face of Hashut model is never removed due the Last Stand rule that affects regular standard bearers.

Errata: Lammasu, Sorcerous Exhalation, change to: A High Priest riding a Lammasu ignores his first miscast. The spell is still cast with irresistible force, though the Priest does not roll on the Miscast Table. Further Miscasts roll on the Miscast Table as normal.

Errata: Hailfire Gun has the Magical Attacks special rule.

Errata: Arcane Apparatus: Change "A High Priest" to "A model".

Errata:Holocaust Cloak: The wearer of the cloak adds +1 to the casting result when casting spells (including bound spells).

Errata: Daemon Bane, change to: (Power Level 6) and contains the Banishment spell from the Lore of Light.

Errata: Astragoth’s Helm of Hashut. This contains the Fireball spell from the Lore of Fire, though causes 2D6 hits, rather than D6 hits.

Errata: The Bull Horn of Uzkulak, change to: (Power Level 3).

Errata: Banner of Daemonic Tides, change to: (Power Level 5) If successfully cast, the unit carrying the banner may immediately move 2D6”. This move is treated exactly in the same way as a normal move made in the Movement Phase. If an enemy unit is within charge range, the unit may charge the enemy unit following all the normal charge rules (i.e. the enemy unit may make a normal charge reaction, etc).

Errata: Zukka Ugzod’s Mother Crushers may choose to use either their Great axes or two choppas as the start of each combat round.

Dwarfs of Chaos FAQ

Do characters in a unit being shot at by Blunderbusses get a "Look Out Sir!" roll, are they treated as rank and file, or do they get hit on a 4+?

-------------Characters and Champions benefit from “Look Out Sir!” and a successful 2+ “Look Out Sir!” roll will completely negate the hit, rather than hitting another model.

If a character wearing Armor of the Furnace rides a Kollossus Tower, does it become immune to flaming attacks?

-------------Yes, the Kollossus becomes immune to flaming attacks.

Do Sneaking Gits attacking in the enemy’s flank/rear receive the bonus attacks of +1/+2 (respectively) for each Sneaky Git model or just once for the entire unit?

------------Each Sneaky Git model gains the extra attack(s).

Dwarfs of Chaos Troop Types classifications

Zhatan the Black, Un
Gorduz Backstabber, In
Astragoth, In
Molocharoar, Mo
High Priest of Hashut, In
Chaos Dwarf Overlord, In
Great Bull Centaur, Ca
Hobgoblin Chieftain, In
Rykarth, In
Morgok, In
Slavemaster, In
Daemonsmith, In
Great Horn Bull Centaur, Ca
Hobgoblin Overseer, In

Giant Wolf, WB
Warg, WB
Lammasu, Mo
Great Taurus, Mo

Chaos Dwarf Warrior, In
Annihilator, In
Eruption Gun, MB
Hobgoblin, In
Hobgoblin Stikkas, In
Hobgoblin Wolf Riders, Ca
Rabble, In

Chaos Dwarf Death Rocket, MB
Obsidian Guard, In
Hobgoblin Spear Chukka, WM
Bull Centaurs, Ca
Daemoneaters, Ch
Hobgoblin Sneaky Gits, In
Earthshaker Cannon, MB
Inferno Golems, MI
Kollossus Daemon Tower, Mo
Zukka Ugzod’s Mother Crushers, In

PS Robi się ciekawie, Chaos Dwarf Annihilators troszke drozej ale za to z sev. na 3+, gwardia troszkę tańsza, chaos armor po 2 pkt. Daemonsmit moga brac arcane items i lepsze upgrage dla deamon wepon.

termi
Chuck Norris

Post autor: termi »

Demonsmitha troszkę naprawili ale mogli by dać jakiegoś normalnego małego maga bo niestety żaden pseudo combatowy hero z możliwością brania arcanów nie zastąpi maga w tej edycji.

Awatar użytkownika
Marynarz
Warzywo

Post autor: Marynarz »

Najciekawsza opcja z Deamonshmitha zrobić inżyniera jako dodatkowego załoganta do artylerii a do magii dołożyć akolitów jako 1 i 2 lev. magów
Ostatnio zmieniony 18 paź 2010, o 22:44 przez Marynarz, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
gerald_tarrant
Masakrator

jakich akolitów?

termi
Chuck Norris

Post autor: termi »

ja bym dołożył hobgoblin szamanów znających te same lory co Priest.

Zastanawiałem się jeszcze czy nie zrobić z Deamonshmitha czegoś ala nekromanta wampirów czyli pierwszo levelowy mag i znający z bazy jeden spell i można by wykupić 2 następne po 15 każdy a jako spelle można by sobie wybrać tylko sygnaturki z death, fire, metal lub Shadow. Ale nie wiem czy nie było by to zbyt przegięte.
Ostatnio zmieniony 18 paź 2010, o 22:55 przez termi, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
gerald_tarrant
Masakrator

jakich hobgoblin shamanów, skąd wy to bierzecie?

Zablokowany