Dwarfs

Moderatorzy: Arbiter Elegancji, Rakso_The_Slayer

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Slayer Zabójców
Masakrator

T9A Zapowiedź wersji 2.0

Post autor: Slayer Zabójców »

Witam wszystkich długobrodych, krótkobrodych a nawet i szpicouchych bez brody których wątłe nóżki przypadkiem tu poniosły :) Jak wasze wrażenia po zapowiedzi zmian w armii Krasnoludów w wersji 2.0? Jestem ciekaw czy tylko ja je odbieram tak chłodno, w szczególności niektóre nowe runy wydają się mało użyteczne lub zbyt sytuacyjne... chociaż nie znamy jeszcze pełnych zasad z podręcznika głównego oraz nowych cen - trzymam kciuki, chociaż już nie tak mocno jak przy wcześniejszych zmianach.
Wklejam link gdyby ktoś nie wiedział gdzie szukać informacji o zmianach: http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php? ... /&pageNo=1
Obrazek

QQrydza
Prawie jak Ziemko

Post autor: QQrydza »

Przekopiujesz dla tych bez dostepu?
"W mojej ocenie byliśmy lepsi skillowo ale przeciwnicy byli lepiej ograni, przygotowani pod nas, mieli lepszy rozpiski, większy głód zwycięstwa i mieliśmy trochę peszka."
"T9A to gra o wykorzystywaniu maksymalnym potencjału obrysów figur składających się z kwadratów"

Awatar użytkownika
Slayer Zabójców
Masakrator

To jest naprawdę ogromna ściana tekstu i na ich stronie wygląda to o wiele czytelniej, ale proszę bardzo :)
Bardzo interesujące wydają się Rune of Lightning, Discipline, Grounding oraz Intimidation, ciekawe jak wypadną w praktyce i jaka będzie ich cena!
(first, let's take care of the legal matters, shall we?)

Hide Spoiler
All of these changes are still subject to change. Yes, the RT has approved it, but it still has multiple steps to pass through. First, it must go through playtesting, and if anything is flagged as broken, or overpowered, or underpowered, we will go back in and fix it. The end result should be a book that is playable, and expands the options currently available.
Additionally! There are no points yet, points won't be truly final until after all the books have been tested and the balance team can assess the game as a whole. So everything we propose to you will be without points. We know that pricing makes and breaks units. We need to trust the BLT to do their job, they will have internal testing to help provide feedback, and then then 2.0 beta for you guys to provide feedback as well.

Beards! A raven has recently reached me, carryin' some news I want to share with you lot!

The council of oldest and wisest Runesmiths has gathered and they have found a way to improve our runic arsenal quite a bit.

You see, all the magic that they've been hammering into our armour runes had gone to waste, as lot of them were smitten into suits of armour, helmets and shields which were rarely taken into the battlefields. Turns out we are so darn though, we don't need all that fancy equipment anyway! HAR!

So the council then came to conclusion, that all the excessive magic could be put into some interesting, less known and used runes.
So here is a list or runes that will loose their potency in the future, remember to take your breastplate/shield/charm/what have you to the nearest runesmith to have it properly adjusted!

Runes that were removed:
Mountains
Crushing
Aegis
Infamy
Aether
Brilliance
Shattering
Storms

(real world explanation - to make space for useful new runic tools, we had to free-up space in the book, so it was decided that the runes above have seen not enough use in the lists to warrant keeping them further. Now, all of these changes are still subject to change. The RT has approved of them, but there's still steps to pass through. In playtesting we'll see if the things in question are borked in one way or another, we'll need to fix it. In these spoiler topics, we won't reveal points, as there AREN'T points yet! Point costs won't be final until after all the books have been tested and the balance team can assess the game as a whole. So, everything we show you, won't have their point costs shown. Those will take time to finalize.)

What we've done with the rest then? I'm glad you asked! Here are the runes which got changed or are completely brand new:

Armor Runes:

Rune of Retribution -If a foe strikes ya, and yer able to catch that blow on yer shield in just the right way, then this little rune 'ere makes some tremendous magical gimmick and the foe will strike himself! Now just how neat is that lads?
Hide Spoiler
Whenever the wielder rolls a successful Shield Wall Warding Save and rolls a natural ‘6’, the hit is transferred to the attacking model (roll to-wound and saves as normal using all the rules from the original attack).

Runic Banners:

Runic Banner of Dismay - Ye 'ave seen this before, but as it turns out, with a pip less magic put into this banner, it will still make enemy fail in their advances toward our lines, all the while hitting our coin vault less.
Hide Spoiler
0-1 Runes per ArmyUnits charging the bearer’s unit suffer a -2" modifier to their Charge Range. This can cause a failed charge. This has no effect on Pursuit or Overrun Moves.

Weapon Runes:

Rune of Flight - As the old saying goes: "Upon getting in your hand a fine axe with this old forgotten rune, then, lobbest thou thy
weapon towards thy foe, who, being naughty in Dwarven Kin sight, shall snuff it." An aye, if ye've put other runes on that axe as well, they will hit 'em too! Very short range on that, mind you.
Hide Spoiler
The weapon can be used as a Shooting Weapon with Aim Score 2+ and the following profile:Range: 8”, Shots 1, Str as user, AP as user, Fire on the Move, Accurate, Reload!
This Shooting Attack is affected byrules affecting the attacks made by the engraved weapon (including Melee Weapon rules and other Weapon Runes).

Rune of Lightning - Good news everyone! The guild of engineers joined runesmiths and with their smarts and wisdom put together,
they were able to force a lightning strike straight from the sky to any foe struck with a weapon carrying this rune!
Hordes of enemies shall tremble!
Hide Spoiler
If the wielder scores at least one successful hit with a weapon engraved with this Rune, the attacked enemy unit suffers D3 hits for each instance of this Rune. The hits are resolved with Strength 4 and Armour Penetration 1.

Talismans/Arcane:

Rune of Passage - 'tis rune was brought from a runesmith from far far away, way beyond the misty mountains cold...
What it does, is it opens a safe passage in the solid rock! Only to those who can see it of course, which is us! All the other wee races will rue that they didn't study geology...
Hide Spoiler
During the Movement Phase, the bearer’s unit may treat Impassable Terrain as Open Terrain, but must abide by the Unit Spacing rule upon the completion of its moves.

Rune of Storms - This rune will also fall apart after a single use. Have you ever had to deal with pesky flying beast who would neverstop harassing your units? Well this wee baby will put stop to that to some extent, making running circles around our troops not that easy indeed!
Hide Spoiler
0-2 Runes per Army
One use only. Lasts one turn. May be activated at the start of the opponent’s Player Turn. All models with Fly in a single units within 24” of the bearer March Rate and Advance Rate halved, rounding fractions up.

Rune of Discipline - Another crumblin' one. Been charged recently? Have you've got yourselves into exposing a flank or behind? Fear not then, as it will allow yer troops to swiftly re-arrange in place, after a charger's been spotted.
Hide Spoiler
One use only. May be activated in the Assault Phase, directly after all Charge Moves have been resolved. If the bearer’s unit was successfully charged this phase, it may perform a Combat Reform. This Combat Reform follows the normal rules for Combat Reforms.

Rune of Prediction - Tired of wasting precious bolts or rounds just because yer troops had to move a little bit? Take this crumblin' rune and it will allow boys to shoot as if they've never had to take a quick breather after sprintin' to a designated position.
Hide Spoiler
One use only. May be activated in the start of the Movement Phase. The bearer’s unit gains “Fire on the Move” for this turn.

Rune of Mastery - This rune will make the runesmiths Battle runes tad more potent, be weary that it crumbles into dust after activated.
Hide Spoiler
One use only. The bearer may add +2/+2 to the Power Level of their next Bound Spell.

Rune of Harnessing - With the help of this rune, our smithies can give a headache to enemy's wizards, by setting up an aura that will mess up their ability to produce more magic from the air.
Hide Spoiler
Runic Smith only
Enemy models within 24” of the Runic Smith have their Siphoning value (the value within brackets) reduced by 1.
(Until more magic rules are revealed, think of Siphoning as a type of Channeling!)

Rune of Grounding - What it now does, and it will crumble after doing so, is that it immediately put to stop all spells put on a unit the smithy is in and any enemy in base contact with it! "Not today ya buggers!"
Hide Spoiler

Runic Smith only
0-1 Runes per Army
One use only. May be activated at the start of any Melee phase. All spells with duration Lasts One Turn affecting the bearer’s unit and all enemy units in base contact with the bearer come to an end.
Lasts One Turn affecting

Runic standards:

Runic Standard of the Anvil - "There are Dwarfs dyin' out there! GET INTO THE FIGHT LADS! MAKE THEM RUE THE DAY!"
Hide Spoiler
0-3 Runes per Army
Friendly units Charging enemy units Engaged in Combat with bearer’s unit may reroll failed charges.

Runic Standard of Intimidation - With this little runic banner 'ere, our smaller numbers may factor a little less, especially if thy foe got into yer back or rear. Can take 3 in a whole army even!
Hide Spoiler
0-3 Runes per Army
A unit with one or more Runic Standard of Intimidation counts as having an additional Full Rank for the purpose of Steadfast and Disrupted.

That's a lot o' work our smithies done fer us I reckon, cheers to them!
What's that'ya say?

"Vitnar ya old bugger! We want more, give us more damn you!"

Oi! I can tell'ya more lads! After all, you lot must've been dyin' from all this waiting for news. So 'ere a little somethin' - Battle Runes. How'ya like 'em lot? Not fancy'in some of 'em?

Well then good news! Two were removed and two bran' new added. That's right ya gits, ya heard me roight the first time! Two new Battle Runes, in place of two old ones.

Battle Rune of Cleansing- The first one will make any ongoing spells be done with immediately, and then one spell that would be put onto same unit would also dissapear, Bam!
Hide Spoiler
Type: Universal
Duration: Lasts One Turn
All spells with Duration: Lasts One Turn affecting the target immediately come to an end. The next successfully cast enemy spell which targets the unit is automatically disrupted. If this spell had more than one target, its effects also end for these targets.

Battle Rune of Oaths -The second one will make our weapons work better against flesh of the enemies, allowing a much better chance of copping a head or busting a rib cage open here and there. Mayhem I tells ya.
Hide Spoiler
Type: Augment
Duration: Lasts one Turn
The target must reroll failed to-wound rolls with its Melee Attacks.

So, what say you?

(using this opportunity, I'd like to give special thanks to the team that made it possible: @Bugman @Ereius @Fnarrr @Frederick @Krokz @Palmu @Squigkikka DH, despite a lot to chew (our runic system is rather unique and can give a serious headache to anyone who wants to tacke it properly) and we had to completely redesign few things atop of inventing so many new runes and effects. Especially Squig and Fnarrr spent countless hours throwing ideas back and forth and hammering the best solutions to given problem, and Frederick was keeping a constant hotline between us and RT. Palmu even wore a fake beard on his bald skull to better understand dwarfism and to have beardiness become one with him. Top lads! :number1:
Additional thanks to Squigkikka and Palmu for their help in writing this post for the community! I am having a packed weekend, just got back home from a farewell party and it's past 2 am when I'm posting this. I hope that when I wake up and check the thread, you'll be happy with what you see :) )
Ostatnio zmieniony 13 paź 2017, o 11:44 przez Slayer Zabójców, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Obrazek

Anadim
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Anadim »

Jest parę run które są interesujące. Lightning(3x) daje możliwość 18A na dragon seekerze (razem z grim resolve ).
jest parę równie smieciowych jak te usunięte
generalnie nie ma tragedii gdyby nie rozwal3nie opcji bijacego kowadla, ale z oceną trzeba poczekać do nowych zasad magii.

Wklej może jeszcze zmiany do Hold Guardian dla wszystkich

Awatar użytkownika
Slayer Zabójców
Masakrator

Nowi HG wydają się grywalni - 3 ataki z S6 i AP1 w mniejszej cenie niż teraz na modelu z T5 i 3+ savem wygląda bardzo fajnie, szczególnie, że zawsze jest opcja przed grą poświęcić siłę przebicia dla dodatkowej inicjatywy :) Wygladają jak twardsza lecz mniej zabójcza wersja Maneaterów.
Hold Guardians
M5 WS4 S5 T5 W3 I2 A3 LD10
3+ Armor
ITP, Magic Attacks, Scoring

Before deployment phase, may choose one of the following upgrades to last the game:
+1S/1AP
+2 Initiative
Vanguard

May take command, and a banner up to 50 pts.
Obrazek

Anadim
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Anadim »

Trzeba dodać że na obecne zasady to jest po prostu siła 6. Ap1 wynika z rozdziału siły i ap.
A to przy okazji oznacza, że Runesmith będzie stackowac ap z tym na włoczniach.

Między wierszami wymknelo się również że przy szarży będzie bonus +1 do inicjatywy

Awatar użytkownika
Slayer Zabójców
Masakrator

No to tego nie wiedziałem, że będzie taki podział siły i przebicia pancerza, ale w takim razie mam nadzieję, że kawaleria nie będzie posiadała save 1+ :3?
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Ciara
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Post autor: Ciara »

Normalna kawa nie. Chaośnicka lub imperialna? Pewnie tak.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Qsownik
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Qsownik »

Patrząc na zapowiedź chariotów w UD myślę, że można spokojnie powiedzieć, że Hold Guardians będą mieć AP(2). Już było kilka razy powiedziane o zmianach dotyczących S/AP - te będą widoczne dopiero przy okazji nowego army booka (a więc na początku 2.0 wszyscy poza WDG/DL będą mieć standardowo tak jak było - S4/AP(1), S5/AP(2) itd.).

kleryk
Mudżahedin

Post autor: kleryk »

i jak się podobają zmiany? wszyscy zadowoleni? ktoś ma jakieś reklamacje?

Mi szkoda tylko moich minersów z pistoletami.
Początek nowej Ery

Awatar użytkownika
Mojżesz
Mudżahedin

Post autor: Mojżesz »

Bardziej niż droższe pistolety boli fakt, że nie są liczone jako dwie bronie ręczne.
Tron pocięty, brak run z pociskami, brak skirmisha na żyrosach. Wszystko ciut tańsze, tylko nie ma na co tych punktów wydawać prócz większej ilości Slayerów. Slayerzy w skirmishu lepsi, ale nie dzięki zmianom w kodeksie tylko w głównym RB. Strzelać będzie trudniej przez nowego LoSa.
TROSKLIWE MISIE

Awatar użytkownika
Vitnar
Pseudoklimaciarz

Post autor: Vitnar »

kleryk pisze:i jak się podobają zmiany? wszyscy zadowoleni? ktoś ma jakieś reklamacje?

Mi szkoda tylko moich minersów z pistoletami.

Mały ptaszek szepnął mi na uszko, że dwie bronie jednoręczne mogą się znów pojawić w arsenale grubiorzy ;) Kto wie? Ja tam nic nie wiem, takie ptaszki i mądrości i głupoty mogą opowiadać...

kanti
Mudżahedin

Post autor: kanti »

Czy mi się wydaje czy dostaliśmy nerfa i to sporego. Draykersi byli rzadko brani po zmianie broni nikt ich na stole nie zobaczy. Z takim zasięgiem i bez szybkostrzelności jednostka do stania na półce. kto to wymyśla.

Garland the Ironfart
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Garland the Ironfart »

Grałem nimi zawsze. Ale chyba się poddam...

Garland the Ironfart
Chuck Norris

Na Becie pojawiła się wersja RuleBooka 0.202.
Ktoś dostrzega istotne dla Krasnali zmiany?

Pozdrawiam

Garland

Awatar użytkownika
Mojżesz
Mudżahedin

Post autor: Mojżesz »

Skirmish wrócił do wresji z 1.3
TROSKLIWE MISIE

Awatar użytkownika
Lakson
Wałkarz

Post autor: Lakson »

Rending banner stał się OUO. Crystal Ball może działać na naszego RS'a lub kowadło. BSB może brać 2 bannery nawet jak ma magiczne itemy na sobie. MR od Aether Icon stackuje się z MR od Runic Smitha.
Obrazek

Garland the Ironfart
Chuck Norris

Bardzo subtelne.

ODPOWIEDZ