Demoniczna Inwazja, bitwa na 25000, już wkrótce!

Niekulawy język oraz zdjęcia mile widziane!

Moderator: RedScorpion

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
debelial
Szef Wszystkich Szefów
Kontakt:

Demoniczna Inwazja, bitwa na 25000, już wkrótce!

Post autor: debelial »

Witajcie

W najbliższy weekend planuję rozegrać z Mythem solidny kawał bitwy, mianowicie 25000 punktów na stronę.

Zasady: T9A 2.05 beta
Rozmiar: 25 000 pts na armię (Grand Armies)
Długość gry: 8 game turns
Armie: Empire of Sonnstahl vs Daemonic Legions
Rozpiski: Tajne, Magiczny ujawniany w czasie pierszego użycia
Magia: Podwojenie wartości kostek i tokenów na kartach, możliwość wygenerowania do 6 kości
Rozpoczęcie: Rzut kością, zwycięzca wybiera: albo zaczyna grę i musi wystawić armię w całości, albo wybiera stronę i wystawia się jako drugi.
Pole bitwy: 96”x72”
Wystawienie: Battleline, ponad 12” od połowy stołu (mniej niż 24" od własnej krawędzi)

Są dwa specjalne obiekty, rozmieszczone na linii środka stołu, i 24" od bocznych krawędzi.

Demoniczny Portal
Wojska Imperium w 6" mają -1 do Dyscypliny.

Liczy się jako Wizard Apprentice armii Daemonic Legions.
Zna dwa zaklęcia (Whispers of the Veil and Ancestral Aid from Evocation) i może rzucać co turę jedno z nich, używając kostek magii gracza demonów. Zaklęcia te nie używają Attribute Spells.
Ten kto na koniec gry kontroluje portal dostaje 2500 punktów zwycięstwa.

Kaplica Sunny
Wojska Imperium w 6" mają +1 do Dyscypliny.

Liczy się jako Wizard Apprentice armii Empire of Sonnstahl.
Zna dwa zaklęcia (Know Thy Enemy (Divination) i Spectral Blades (Evocation)) i może rzucać co turę jedno z nich, używając kostek magii gracza imperium. Zaklęcia te nie używają Attribute Spells.
Ten kto na koniec gry kontroluje kaplicę dostaje 2500 punktów zwycięstwa.

Takie są założenia, mamy nadzieję, że bitwę uda się sprawnie rozegrać, a następnie napisać z niej raport okraszony zdjęciami :)

Stay tuned!
Ostatnio zmieniony 12 gru 2018, o 09:08 przez debelial, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
MikiChol
Chuck Norris

Post autor: MikiChol »

Nice. Czekam na raport.
Jak rozwiązujecie sprawę magii? Używacie zwykłych kart?

Awatar użytkownika
debelial
Szef Wszystkich Szefów
Kontakt:

Karty, podwajamy wartości kostek i veil tokenów, a także zwiększamy ilość kostek jakie można wygenerować do 6.

Awatar użytkownika
Kosa
Pan Spamu

Post autor: Kosa »

Bosko!
"Człowiek jest czemś, co pokonanem być winno"
F.N.

Moja Galeria Pomalowanych Ludków

Awatar użytkownika
debelial
Szef Wszystkich Szefów
Kontakt:

Bitwa się odbyła, jakiś raporcik będzie jak się uda ogarnąć :)

Mała zajawka:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
kangur
Masakrator

Post autor: kangur »

No no , lubie takie duze bitewki :)
Obrazek

''If you show your teeth, bite''

Awatar użytkownika
debelial
Szef Wszystkich Szefów
Kontakt:

Raport po angielsku, bo wrzucałem na T9A. Jak ktoś bardzo będzie chciał to mogę przetłumaczyć:

The pictures:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jEjTnm59SrdaCfKw8
If you click on the pictures and turn on the information side bar, there are notes about the player turn in which the picture was taken.

Here is the promised battle report. It is not fabularized, only desribing overal situation on the battlefield.

As a Daemon player I won the roll, and I decided to go first, to minimize the casualties from magic and shoooting, and to get use my ambushers more quickly. The setup was pretty simple, mainly because there was a little crowdy ;) Main battle units with chariots and other support elements in between, some units in the second line in places I expected first line will not last too long. Greater Daemons behind some obstacles, some behind living walls – daemon engines.

Empire army was setup in several layers. First line was made of Sun Griffons, Knights and Flagellants, with some Reiters and Hunstmen between them. Second line was mostly light shooting and support elements, third line was made of huge blocks of infatry and support detachments. Behind them was artillery and some units dedicated to guard it.

DL turn 1: DL moved more or less everything forward, and set up two scouting Plagueling units in the route of Demigryphs and Knights in the first line. My herald of lust on steed managed to sqeeze between the units and in front of Volley Gun. Thanks to that I was able to cast a breath attack from thaumaturgy and destroy the gun before it had a chance to shoot. Father of Pestilence managed to kill some Sun Griffon Knights, one of the Militias paniked after receiving some casualties and flees off the board.

EOS 1: Knights and Demigryphs charged the blocking Plaguelings, and the rest of Empire army made some positioning, and prepared for ambushers. Ravaged Demigryphs decide to slow down daemonic left flank. Harbinger of Lust flees after burning down a Volley Gun, and manages to reach safety of her own battle lines. Skirmishers Artillery, shooting and magic chipped off some wounds here and there, mainly from one of the Engines and Father of Pestilence.

DL 2: First charges of daemons. Clawed Fiends charge the Knights, Blight Flies on Flagellants, and many units on Demigryphs on the left flank. Both units of ambushing Hellhounds arrive. The most desired placement is too dangerous due to Marshal on Pegasus and Dragon guarding them, so Hounds choose to face a two units of Reiters. Shooting from Engine, Blazing Chariots, Horrors and Igniters kills a unit of Reiters and most of the unit of Knights, including an Inquisitor that was with them. Flies slaughter Flagellants, but the remnants are unmoved and hold. Fiends smash through the Knights and pursue into infantry detachment in the second line.

EOS 2: The whole first line of the Empire charges, Marshal on Griffon on Bloodcrushers, Flagellants on Scourge of Wrath, Demigryph on Tallymen with Harbinger BSB, another Flagellants on Tallymen, second Griffon on the flank of Blight Flies, and the Knights on the blocking small unit of Fiends. In the magic phase, almost half of the unit of Sirens is burned by Enveloping Embers. Courtesan of Lust is severly wounded by Unerring Strike. Volleygun kills a third of the Slaughterers. Demigryph bounce off of the Tallymen and are run down. Fiends cut through the small infantry unit and crash into main combat block of spearmen.

DL 3: The Sirens charge the remnants of the Knights, Seeker Chariot charges into the flank of Flagellants fighting with Tallymen, Tallymen that pursued the Demigryphs now charge a small unit of Handgunners, and Slaughterers charge the Reiters that got in their way. Igniters charged a Militia, and Pestilent Beasts into the Knights. Cannon manages to hit and damage the Steam Tank and one of the Blazing Chariots kills a hero that left the knights. Second Blazing chariot panics Reiters, and they flee off the board, taking unit of Militia with them. Griffon fighting with Crushers fluffs a rolls and is broken, but manages to flee. Pursuing Crushers hit the Flagellants fighting with Scourge, and together destroy them. Hellhounds, having suffered few wounds from Reiters, charge and destroy Cannon and Rocket Battery and overrun into flanks and rear of the spearmen engaged with Fiends. Carnage is pleasing, but imperials hold.

EOS 3: Dragon and Reiters charge to the rescue of embattled spearmen, and Tank crashes into Tallymen. Unit of Knights with heroes charges the crushers. Volleygun guided by an Engineer destroys a Blood Throne, which was preparing to charge it. Prince on Dragon kills some hounds and so are Reiters,, but the casualties suffered by the spearmen are too great, and the rescue fails. Spearmen however fight on. All the Crushers die, only Harbinger of Wrath remains of the unit.

DL 4: Father of Pestilence charges into Knights to help the Harbinger. Scourge charges the brave Marshal on Pegasus. Blight Flies charge the Huntsmen, Carnal Chariot and Harbinger on Disc charge the Volleygun, Weaver of Change and Horrors charge the flank of Griffon fighting with Blight Flies for the last couple of rounds. Two Blood Chariots kill a Prince on Dragon before he has a chance to rally, while a Blazing Chariot finishes the Marshal on Griffon, who was already severly wounded from previous fighting. In combat, fiends finally kill the rest of the Spearmen, and pursue into the flank of one of the Guard regiments, while one of the Hellhounds crashes into the flank of Swordsmen support unit. Imperial Knights kill the Harbinger of Wrath, but Father of Pestilence keeps the unit at bay. Tank is left on the last HP with the fight against a Tallymen. Scourge kills the Pegasus Hero and crashes into the Spearmen. Knights on Empire's left flank kill the last of Pestilent Beasts they were fighting. Second Griffon wounds a Weaver but is then broken and run down. Carnal Chariot overruns into a Guard, while Harbinger on Disc into the Crossbowmen with two wizards.

EOS 4: Freed Knights charge into the Blight Flies, Halberdier support unit into Mounted Sirens. Prelate on Altar of Battle charges into the Slaughterers to hold them. Hunters charge the Igniters to get out of the way of Arcane Engine, who in turn charges the Furies. In Magic phase the Courtesan dies by the magics of Cosmology Master Wizard. Mortar kills a portion of Slaughterers in the centre. Carnal Chariot that crashed into the Guard kills some of them and is dispatched, Harbinger of Change kills a Crossbowmen champion in challenge. Altar of Battle is keeping the Slaughterers at bay. Furies manage to survive and hold Arcane Engine – thanks to general's Inspiring Presence of 10. Tank loses its last HP and is destroyed. A single Hellhound manages to break the Swordsmen – they fail their steadfast. Halberdiers that charged the Mouted Sirens had a bad luck and were run down, allowing the Sirens to get on the flank of main Halberdier unit.

DL 5: Mounted Sirens and Harbinger of Lust charge the Halberdiers from both flanks. Sky Serpents charge the embattled Arcane Engine. Tallymen with BSB charge the Halberdiers, and second Tallymen into the flank of the Knights fighting with Father of Pestilence. Siren Chariot charges into the Crossbowmen to help the Harbinger of Change. Daemon Engine burns some Guardsmen with Hellish Breath. Siren Chariot kills an Alchemy wizard. Tallymen break the Knights – if they wouldn't have helped, the Father would probably die. Tallymen and Halberdiers fight, but the number of Tallymen begin to dwindle. Skt Serpent break through the Arcane Engine and crash into the Swordsmen with Cosmology Wizard.

End of the Battle.
At this point my friend conceded the game, as it was clear to him that no amount of luck will be able to turn the tide of battle at this point, and it was late night anyway :) Solid victory for Daeminic Legions.
The battle could have been more even, to be more enjoyable to both sides, but it was great time anyway, and we are hoping we can repeat it as soon as possible.

Awatar użytkownika
wind_sower
Masakrator

Post autor: wind_sower »

Świetnie to wygląda! Kiedyś dołącze do grono osób posiadających chorą liczbę pomalowanych modeli ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Laik
Pan Spamu

Post autor: Laik »

wind_sower pisze:Świetnie to wygląda! Kiedyś dołącze do grono osób posiadających chorą liczbę pomalowanych modeli ;)
protip#1 - jak to przyspieszyć?
przestań sprzedawać pomalowane modele :P
swieta_barbara pisze:Jesteś maszyna debelial, bez Ciebie to hobby dawno by umarło.

Awatar użytkownika
Smiechu
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Smiechu »

Widzę że pobiles mnie w wielkości bitwy.
Chyba będę musiał z kimś pyknac, by odświeżyć rekord.
Na 9age to chyba moje VC wyjdą na około 35k

Awatar użytkownika
Shino
Nerd Forumowy

Post autor: Shino »

jak chcesz to kiedys mozemy. bez itemow mwm ok 39k (na pewno wiecej wiec jak sie jakies grat na oddzialach i herosach wemzmie i poupgraduje magow do mastrow) w moich mumiach obecnie :D

Awatar użytkownika
debelial
Szef Wszystkich Szefów
Kontakt:

Good, good :D Trzymam kciuki :)

Awatar użytkownika
Smiechu
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Smiechu »

No nie gadaj że masz UD na 39k. Czyli starym rachunków na 19k

Awatar użytkownika