Awatar użytkownika
quidamcorvus
Niszczyciel Światów
Kontakt:

Beczki z papieru w 5 krokach [ang]

Post autor: quidamcorvus »

Guhlprotector pisze:So here we go:

1st: Cut out a 15x2 cm piece of thin cardboard. Put some glue on one
side and roll it. (I use a roll out of many layers because it's more stable and will remain in form when pressing the staves on it)
Then you will get something that looks like this:

Obrazek

2nd: Next take a stripe of Cardboard about 5-7 mm broad and wrap it around your roll 2 or 3 times. (the more layers you take, the merrier roundly your barrel will be)

Obrazek

3rd: Now it's time for the heads of the barrel. Use the Roll as model and draw two circles on the cardboard. Cut them out and glue them on both sides of your Barrel.

Obrazek

4th: Glue the Staves one by one on your Roll. (Cut one long cardboard-stripe, about 3 mm broad. Put the Glue on the roll, one point on each end and one in the middle. Then put the stripe on it. At last cut off the stripe. Thats how I think it's the easyes way to make the staves)

Obrazek

Half the Staves ready:

Obrazek

Ready for the last few steps:

Obrazek

5th: At last you cut a very slender stripe for the barrel hoops and stick it around the barrel. For the plugs cut off two tiny pieces of a toothpick and glue them on the barrel. ( don't forget that the plug on the head ist on the oposed side of the plug on the staves)

Obrazek

Ready to get painted...it has taken about 45 minutes.

I hope this tutorial is useable for some of you. When someone has ideas to produce a barrel faster or give it a better look, I would be pleased for some tips.
Link do TBMF

Awatar użytkownika
ANtY
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Post autor: ANtY »

Bardzo fajne, na pewno skorzystam :)

Awatar użytkownika
szczurek
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: szczurek »

mury z tektury ,kraty ze szmaty :wink: