Chaos Dwarfs

Moderator: esgaroth

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Re: Chaos Dwarf Updated - official news

Post autor: Barth »

Time of madness na CDO pisze:Just spoke to Tris and the FAQ has been passed on. Hopefully we will see most of the questions answered when they really there FAQ (which I hear is coming sooner rather then later).

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Hi there.
The Bull Centaurs are being worked on at the moment but we are not sure when they will be released. Currently we don’t have a schedule for the K’dai unfortunately, sorry.

Thanks
Tris Buckroyd
także Tris z WF pisze:In regards to your questions about incorporating the Legion of Azgorh as part of a Great Host, you can just incorporate the units in a Warriors of Chaos army with their rules as written. The Great Taurus is available without it’s rider as it will be useable in Storm of Magic games using a binding scroll and you’ll find this is the case with pretty much every Warhammer monster that GW and Forgeworld produces. The Bull Centaurs will be on 50mm bases.
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Awatar użytkownika
BOGINS
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: BOGINS »

Bart ale to było prawie że pewne tzn że bulle na 50? w końcu 3 rany, 5T... 25x50 to na pewno nie jest...

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

ale z tymi dwoma atakami to liczyłem na 40x40 :roll:

no i stare BC na 50kach będą mizernie wygladać #-o

Awatar użytkownika
Orcus
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Orcus »

mizernie to słabo powiedziane ;)

myślę że lepsze określenie to śmiesznie ;p

no cóż będziemy mogli się pobawić w ładne dioramki pod nie ;p
Strategikon 2010:
Gasior pisze: najlepszy tekst opisujacy rowniez bardzo przyjemna bitwe z Dimitrim i Tomkiem powiedział fisch - "czułem się jakbym grał w warhammera a oni w 40k. Ja na nich z łukiem i mieczem a oni z bolterów i jakiś dział"

:D

Awatar użytkownika
Karlito
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Karlito »

... ale to oznacza że nowe modele będą wyglądały całkiem okazale :D
Welcome to the Tower of Rising Sun.
Moja galeria: http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28122
Kupię RÓŻNE RÓŻNOŚCI: http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=42454

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

ciąg dalszy odnośnie zasad, oficjalne odpowiedzi z WF:
Madrigal na CDO pisze:(...)I had a tournament this weekend I e-mail FW about the rules for blazing body in terms of S4 being able to wound the K'daii on a 6 or not.

This was the response I received this morning:

Hi there.
The rules for the Blazing body are meant to be played as they are written so it is possible to not be able to wound it with a low enough strength.

Thanks
Tris Buckroyd
i jeszcze odnośnie naszej armi i Storm of Magic:
Vogon na CDO pisze:Hi there. A quick question about the Chaos Dwarf list in the Tamurkhan book. Are you going to do any Storm of Magic Cataclysm spells for the lore of Hashut, and if so when would the lore be in ascendancy when you spin the dial?

And this is the response I got

Forge World
We've got no plans for a Cataclysm spell in this case, and the Lore of Hashut falls under the auspices of Dark Magic.

termi
Chuck Norris

Post autor: termi »

mlask mlask, choć raz miałem racje ;p

Awatar użytkownika
Smh
Masakrator

Post autor: Smh »

pewnie już widzieliście, ale... http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/C ... ACKER.html

mam nadzieję, że dobry wątek, bo tyle się teraz tego pootwierało ;P

Obrazek
Moje morskie krasie z Barak Varr teraz także na blogu www.BarakVarr.pl

- Wiosłujesz [...] jakbyś w życiu nic innego nie robił. Myślałem, że krasnoludy nie umieją ani żeglować, ani pływać...
- Ulegasz stereotypom.

Awatar użytkownika
Loizok
Falubaz

Post autor: Loizok »

A nowe rzeczy, które dochodzą do Chadeków będą dopuszczone na tej samej zasadzie co nasz army list?

Awatar użytkownika
Orcus
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Orcus »

tzn na jakiej?
Strategikon 2010:
Gasior pisze: najlepszy tekst opisujacy rowniez bardzo przyjemna bitwe z Dimitrim i Tomkiem powiedział fisch - "czułem się jakbym grał w warhammera a oni w 40k. Ja na nich z łukiem i mieczem a oni z bolterów i jakiś dział"

:D

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Post autor: Nijlor »

To nie jest nowa rzecz (jeśli idzie o AL). To iron demon ze skullcrackerem zamiast dzialek... Jest taka opcja do wykupienia w AL.

a Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith will sometimes remove the fell cannonades of an Iron Daemon and replace them with a hissing and grinding arcane-mechanical conglomeration of iron hammers, hacking blades and brutal picks.
Obrazek

Chłopska Bretka ;) : W/R/P: 4/2/4

Awatar użytkownika
Loizok
Falubaz

Post autor: Loizok »

aaa już rozumiem:)

Awatar użytkownika
Nijlor
Wielki Nieczysty Spamer

Post autor: Nijlor »

:mrgreen: btw opcja o wiele lepsza od działek....
Obrazek

Chłopska Bretka ;) : W/R/P: 4/2/4

Awatar użytkownika
Parufka
Mudżahedin

Post autor: Parufka »

Czy wiadomo kiedy będą bullcentaury i hobgobliny?

Awatar użytkownika
Karlito
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Oby jak najszybciej [-o<

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Wierząc plotkom, bull centaury "jakos" w przyszłym roku, a hobgobliny nie są narazie nawet w planach wydawniczych.

Awatar użytkownika
Karlito
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Jak już wydane figurki Chadecji będą się sprzedawać to wyjdą i Hobgobliny :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Barth
Falubaz

Takie niusy z CDO dla tych nieszczęśników, którzy czekają na oryginalne k'daii z WF:
Hashut's Blessing na CDO pisze:Had a sculptor from Forge World come into my local today and I slyly asked if they were working on these. There have been rumours about it, but he confirmed they are in the pipeline, but nobody is working on them yet. Couldn't get any word on hobogoblins etc, unfortunately - could mean that they will do them, but want to keep it secret. He did add that the Warhammer Forge stuff gets pushed back by other things though...
nilbog w tym samym tenacie na CDO pisze:I emailed FW as I am about to place an order and asked if I should wait for the k'daai (I'm spending over £250 so don't want to put an extra order in and pay postage) but they said that although they've got plans for it, it's not likely to be any time soon. So that's going to be ages.
Time of Madness w odpowiedzi na powyższy post na CDO pisze:They will be released next year around this time when the Monster Arcana book is released.

Awatar użytkownika
Raamiel
Wodzirej

Post autor: Raamiel »

Cena powala.... :(

ODPOWIEDZ