TruePunk
Masakrator
Kontakt:

Post autor: TruePunk »

12 rydwanow. hihihi.

Borysss
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Borysss »

Jankiel pisze:Takie śmieci wygrzebane na forach naszych południowych sąsiadów. Niewykluczone, że to te plotki, które GW kazało skasować z warseera, asur.org itp.
All elves in the army get the "always strikes first" rule. Including the ones armed with great weapons. Including characters. Including White Lions.
-Army selections get skewed so that at 2k you have 2+ Core, 0-6 Special, 0-4 Rare

CHARACTERS
-Prince can ride uber-dragon with WS7, S7, W7, A7.
-Archmage can ride a Moon Dragon. More conventional stats, excepty that it's a lvl2 wizard.
-Dragon Mage of Caledor (up to lvl2) can ride a little Dragon with S5, T5, W4, A4. Dragon Mages always use the lore of fire, and can always switch a spell out for Flaming Sword of Rhuin.
-None of the Dragons cost extra hero slots. None of them. Yes, that means four Dragons and fourteen casting dice possible at 2k.
-Honours bite the dust. Most get copied-and-pasted to the magic items section.
-Caradryan has an Uber-Curse of Doom to the tune of D6 wounds to the model or unit that killed him.

UNITS
-Spearmen drop to 9pts/model, 10pts/model with shields. No heavy armor.
-Archers drop to 10pts/model, shoot in two ranks.
-IIRC Seaguard drop to 11pts/models, 12pts/model with shields (maybe 12 and 13). Not sure about shooting in two ranks.
-Silver Helms move to special, 19pts/model with heavy armor, 20pts/model with shields. They lose First Among Equals access.
-Dragon Princes stay Special, 30pts/models, 2 Attacks each, S4 basic.
-Swordmasters get 2 Attacks each, 15pts/model.
-White Lions move to Special, are always stubborn and as I said get to "strike first" with the rest of the army, 15pts/model. They keep S4 basic.
-Lion Chariot of Chrace is M7, US5, and is drawn by a pair of white lions with 2 Attacks each at S5. Crewed by White Lions (who end up with S5 as well, great weapons mounted).
-Phoenix Guard move to Special, and get a 4+ ward save, all the time, just because. They keep fear and weigh in at 15pts/model.
-The Rare section is entirely populated by Eagles and Eagle Claw Bolt Throwers, 1 per slot each, so no real change here except for more flexibility.
To jest dobre.. W tych plotkach elfy mają masę ataków, podniesione statsy, obniżony koszt. Lekka roszada w slotach (co raczej nic nie zmienia). No i bardzo fajne rozwiązanie ze slotami. Miód malina armia się szykuje.

Fajnie, zapowiada się różowo i serduszkowo na stołach

Awatar użytkownika
Lunn
Masakrator

Post autor: Lunn »

Szaman pisze:ASF jest dla calej armii (poza wierzchowcami oczywiscie). juz to wczesniej pisalem. ASF to ASF, a nie wariacje na temat ASF.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Szaman
Wyzwoleniec

Post autor: Szaman »

TruePunk pisze:12 rydwanow. hihihi.
owszem - ale na 8 tys. pktow :badgrin:

generalnie wiekszosc rzeczy wymienionych przez Jankiela sie zgadza, choc jest kilka bzdur. Wam pozostawiam oddzielenie ziarna od plew :wink:
"I fart in your general direction" :mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
thurion
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: thurion »

Szaman pisze:
TruePunk pisze:12 rydwanow. hihihi.
owszem - ale na 8 tys. pktow :badgrin:
czyli 1 na slot, a juz sie balem ;)

a ogolnie jak jest tak jak pisze jankiel to nie ma tragedii... te oddzialy piechoty beda po 300pkt kosztowaly... plewna 10tka 150, na wypasie pewnie kolo 200... trzeba bedzie zainwestowac w wiecej khornikow :P corowe piechtoy dostaly kopa, ale to sa nadal piechoty... 4 czy tam 3 smoki? jeden lapiemy screamerami, jeden lapiemy furiami.. z jednego trafimy z helki.. z jednym pobawimy sie swoim smokiem..
dla mnie to to jakiegos wielkiego kopa nie dostalo... przynajmniej z tego co tu czytam.. fakt ze ASF zabiera przyjemnosc z robienia pulapek.. ale to i gra bedzie latwiejsza, na pale i do przodu 8)

pzdr
z HElfickim pozdrowieniem !!

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Elgrond
Wodzirej

Post autor: Elgrond »

to normalnie oszukistwo jest z tym ze oni wiedza a inni nie normalnie coś strasznego
a nie lepiej wrzucić do rozpuszczalnika i później szczoteczką?

wallace
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: wallace »

Jak zwykle GW przegieło ... nic tylko kupować sobie HE ...
jestem ogólnie zdegustowany :x

Awatar użytkownika
Temple Guard
Falubaz

Post autor: Temple Guard »

Czyli już prawie pewne, że Swordmasters naprawdę będą mieli te 2 ataki - nieźle. Zastanawiają mnie Dragon Princes - teraz kosztują 26 punktów i mają S3/S5 i 1 atak. Jeśli to prawda, że będą mieli 2 ataki z S4/S6 i będą kosztować 30 punktów to za cenę zaledwie 4 punktów stają się potężni i z jednej z najgorszych ciężkich kawalerii stają się jedną z, powiedzmy, 3 najlepszych. Choć ja tak sobie myślę, że może jednak nie dostaną obu tych ulepszeń, lecz tylko jedno z nich.
Gwardia umiera, ale się nie poddaje

www.robinofsherwood.fora.pl - forum o wspaniałym, klimatycznym serialu "Robin z Sherwood" - zapraszam serdecznie!

Awatar użytkownika
wrogu
Falubaz

Post autor: wrogu »

All elves in the army get the "always strikes first" rule. Including the ones armed with great weapons. Including characters. Including White Lions. -Army selections get skewed so that at 2k you have 2+ Core, 0-6 Special, 0-4 Rare

CHARACTERS
-Prince can ride uber-dragon with WS7, S7, W7, A7.
-Archmage can ride a Moon Dragon. More conventional stats, excepty that it's a lvl2 wizard.
-Dragon Mage of Caledor (up to lvl2) can ride a little Dragon with S5, T5, W4, A4. Dragon Mages always use the lore of fire, and can always switch a spell out for Flaming Sword of Rhuin. -None of the Dragons cost extra hero slots. None of them. Yes, that means four Dragons and fourteen casting dice possible at 2k. -Honours bite the dust. Most get copied-and-pasted to the magic items section.
-Caradryan has an Uber-Curse of Doom to the tune of D6 wounds to the model or unit that killed him.

UNITS
-Spearmen drop to 9pts/model, 10pts/model with shields. No heavy armor.
-Archers drop to 10pts/model, shoot in two ranks.
-IIRC Seaguard drop to 11pts/models, 12pts/model with shields (maybe 12 and 13). Not sure about shooting in two ranks.
-Silver Helms move to special, 19pts/model with heavy armor, 20pts/model with shields. They lose First Among Equals access. -Dragon Princes stay Special, 30pts/models, 2 Attacks each, S4 basic.
-Swordmasters get 2 Attacks each, 15pts/model. -White Lions move to Special, are always stubborn and as I said get to "strike first" with the rest of the army, 15pts/model. They keep S4 basic. -Lion Chariot of Chrace is M7, US5, and is drawn by a pair of white lions with 2 Attacks each at S5. Crewed by White Lions (who end up with S5 as well, great weapons mounted). -Phoenix Guard move to Special, and get a 4+ ward save, all the time, just because. They keep fear and weigh in at 15pts/model. -The Rare section is entirely populated by Eagles and Eagle Claw Bolt Throwers, 1 per slot each, so no real change here except for more flexibility.

Cytat:
Just some stuff I picked up on my travels, take it with a pinch of salt if you like but I am fairly sure of it all.

Tyrion, Teclis, Eltharion, Alith Anar, Caradryan, Korhil are the "named" Characters.

New Character, "Dragon Mage", Lvl 1 Fire wizzie and rides Sun Dragon.

Sun, Moon and Star Dragons, each with different stats. Star Dragon has 6 s7 attacks at last look.

Archers, Sea Guard and spearmen are Core and are cheaper, have have Martial Prowess.
Martial prowess allows users to fire bows with extra rank and fight spears with extra rank. Sea Guard, Archers and Spearmen have it.

Swordmasters and Dragon Princes have an extra attack. All elite infantry is 15pts.

Silverhelms are special and can longer get barding or heavy armour.

0-6 Special at 2kpts but I still saw only 2 Rare, perhaps my info is a little dated.

Tiranoc Chariots, Eagles and RBT are still 2 for 1, Eagles and RBT were the only rares hence why I think they have more special choices but same rares.
The white Lion Chariot riders have s4 and great weapons, Lions are S5, A2 and Move like a normal horse. Causes Fear.
I didnt see any funky elf barding, just normal, so the elves have either lost it or they dont take the penalty for it.

Speed of Asuryan is the name of the strikes first rule.

Magic Item page is on pg99 of book.
To much to go into detail over, theres some new items though, looks good. It looks like they still have the discount. Plus the magic items are being continually changed in terms of whats in and whats not and in terms of point costs(taking into consideration that elite champs can still take magic items) If anyone has specific question I can have a look.

Cytat:
Always Strike First is definitely not a rumor. Even with a GW they strike first. if we have a sword of sigi then they strike in initiative order... which means the elves strike first anyhow tongue

Dragon Mage is real. 350pts lvl 1 mage with a fighty profile on the smallest of the 3 dragons. can pay pts to upgrade to lvl 2. uses fire lore.

It is possible to fit in 3 dragons at 2k pts.

Spears are 9pts each and only need 2 core at 2k pts. rest can be spent on heroes or the increased limit of special and rare.

only 2 rare units. Eagles and Repeaters. no longer 2 for 1 though.

Lion Chariot is for real. 2 lions pulling it. causes fear. 2 GW wielding riders. The Leader of the White Lions (Special Hero Char) can be given one.

The one unit that has -1 to being shot at is the Shadow Warriors, like chameleons and waywatchers.

Having a mage (not dragon mage) in the army increases dispel rolls of army +1. can be combined with magic items.

Phoenix Guard have a 4+ ward, cause fear.

Swordmasters do NOT get different stances.

Takie moje strzaly.

Pogrubione - prawda.

Czerwone fałsz

I jak celnie strzelam Szamanie?

Awatar użytkownika
Nilgar
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Post autor: Nilgar »

wallace pisze:Jak zwykle GW przegieło ... nic tylko kupować sobie HE ...
jestem ogólnie zdegustowany :x
Nie marudź - miałeś kupować działa, a te wieści są zbyt piękne żeby wszystkie okazały się prawdziwe (oczywiście poza przeniesieniem jazdy do specialsów, bo przez to mam koszmary)
Obrazek
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
TruePunk
Masakrator
Kontakt:

wallace: ja kupuje.

ostatni bez dlugich uszu gasi swiatlo! :P

Awatar użytkownika
wrogu
Falubaz

Post autor: wrogu »

Jakie tam piekne...

Armia bedzie fajna, ale od tego co do tej pory zbierala baty nadal bedzie zbierac. GW nie rozwiazalo problemow HE. Niekiedy bedzie latwiej, ale generalnie nadal z niektorymi rzeczami nie beda sobie radzily.

Awatar użytkownika
Szaman
Wyzwoleniec

Temple Guard pisze:Choć ja tak sobie myślę, że może jednak nie dostaną obu tych ulepszeń, lecz tylko jedno z nich.
:wink:

quas
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: quas »

a co za roznica czy sa w special czy w core?
zwykle ludzie mili ze 2-3 te kawalewrie...przy zwiekszonej liczbie slotow special to chyba nie ma znaczenia w grze...

chcialbym to w calosci zobaczyc...
bo tendencja tworzenia kolejnych armii jest dla mnie niepokojaca... :roll:

Awatar użytkownika
Temple Guard
Falubaz

Post autor: Temple Guard »

Szaman pisze:
Temple Guard pisze:Choć ja tak sobie myślę, że może jednak nie dostaną obu tych ulepszeń, lecz tylko jedno z nich.
:wink:
:) Rozumiem, że trafiłem. No to teraz pytanie, czy 2 ataki S3/S5 czy 1 atak S4/S6. Stawiam na to pierwsze, bo S4 bazowe mają tylko White Lions i nie sądzę, by drugi oddział to dostał, w końcu to elfy :) No cóż, wszystkiego pewni będziemy 22 października, kiedy to wychodzi Army Deal, choć wiarygodne przecieki pewnie będą trochę wcześniej :)
Gwardia umiera, ale się nie poddaje

www.robinofsherwood.fora.pl - forum o wspaniałym, klimatycznym serialu "Robin z Sherwood" - zapraszam serdecznie!

Awatar użytkownika
Szaman
Wyzwoleniec

przypominam, ze na Polconie bedzie Phil Kelly - bedziecie go mogli molestowac :wink:
choc HE napisal Adam Troke...

lith
Oszukista

Post autor: lith »

Mnie bardziej interesuje czy na Polconie bedzie pokazany nowy ab do HE, a nie Phill Kely, czy nawet Adam Troke.

Awatar użytkownika
Szaman
Wyzwoleniec

lith pisze:Mnie bardziej interesuje czy na Polconie bedzie pokazany nowy ab do HE, a nie Phill Kely, czy nawet Adam Troke.
jak Ty wszystko splycasz :badgrin:

lith
Oszukista

Post autor: lith »

Im blizej wyjscia nowej armii, tym bardziej wyostrza Ci sie dowcip. Az strach pomyslec co bedzie w dniu premiery. ;)

Awatar użytkownika
TruePunk
Masakrator
Kontakt:

ech, niech niebedzie.
bo bede mial kaca moralnego ze nie pojechalem :P

Szamanie ! nie pokazuj ! :P

ODPOWIEDZ