Empire armylist by Sa!nt

Empire

Moderator: #helion#

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Sa!nt
Falubaz

Post autor: Sa!nt »

Przepraszam ale nie mogłem zaktualizować i dodać głosowań. Postaram się w najbliższym czasie to dodać.
squiq pisze:Mój Sigmar myśli inaczej.

Awatar użytkownika
Sa!nt
Falubaz

No to została końcówka. Myślę że dwa głosowania i powinno się skończyć. Itemy już powędrowały do Mytha aby popracował nad nimi z pkt widzenia gramatyki angielskiej.

No i głosowania:
1. Tutaj macie bazę magicznych itemów dla Priestów i wybierzcie jak na razie 3 z każdej grupy. Przy każdym itemie proszę podać cenę oraz komentarz jeśli trzeba byłoby coś zmienić ;)
Common Auras and Items:
1. Aura of Sanity – 10 pts - Priest add an additional Dispel Dice to Dispel Pool
2. Aura of Distract – 30 pts – All Wizard (Friend of Foe) within 12” of Priest suffer -2 to cast
3. Holy Seal - 25 pts. - Dispel Scroll.
4. Aura of Faith - 30 pts - The character and his unit have 5+ Ward Save against shooting.
5. Amber Fang - 35 points – In magic phase Priest can use one more Prayer than normaly he could.
6. Emplem: -10 points - One use only. Before making a Dispel attempt, the player can declare he is using a Emblem. This allows him to roll one extra dice for the Dispel attempt. You do not necessarily have to use any of the army’s normal Dispel dice – you may choose to use only the Emblem’s dice and more than one Emblem may be used against a spell if you wish.
7. Power Dagger: - 30 points - The Priest bearing the Power Dagger may add the current rank bonus of the unit he accompanies to the Power level of his Prayers.

Blessing of Sigmar:
1. Aura of Unbending -15pts - The character and his all on foot unit within 6” from character cannot be outnumbered.
2. Fanatical Devotion - 20pts - The character follow Crazed! special rule. Can join Flagelants. Cannot have any mount. Warrior Priest of Sigmar only. (not Arch Lektor!)
3. Aura of Accuracy – 40 - The character and unit of State Troop within 6” from character can re-roll failed rolls for Hit (including shooting).
4. Aura of Obstinate – 50 – The character and unit of State Troop within 6” from character gains Stubborn in the First Round of Close Combat.
5. Aura of Courage – 40 -The character and unit of State Troop within 6” from can re-roll fail rolls to Panic test.

Blessing of Ulric:
1. Aura of Wolfs Pack – 10 pts - The character and his unit have no penalty for moving in difficult terrain. Character of foot only.
2. Aura of Wolf Fury – 20 pts - The character and his all on foot unit within 6” from character gains Frenzy special rule.
3. Aura of Wolf Speed – 30 pts - The character and his all on foot unit within 6” from character gains D3 to its march move.
4. Aura of Glory – 50 pts - The character and his all on foot unit within 6” from character gains + 1 to Combat Resolution.
5. Aura of Resistance - 15pkt - Immune to Poison and Killing Blow.
6. Strenght in Faith, Faith in Strengt - 20pts - Power Level of the Prayers is increase by roll of D3.
1. Common Auras and Items:

1. Ismael
2. Saint
3. Thrawn
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael
2. Saint
3. Thrawn
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael
2. Saint
3. Thrawn
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

4. Teraz po ile itemów powinno być po 3 czy po 4 z każdej grupy? (jeśli po 4 to dodamy 1)

1. Ismael
2. Saint
3. Thrawn
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

Awatar użytkownika
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Falubaz

Post autor: Grand Admiral Thrawn »

1. Ismael
2. Saint
3. Thrawn - Aura of Sanity (15pts); Amber Fang (25pts); Emblem (10pts)
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael
2. Saint
3. Thrawn - Unbending (15pts); Obstinate (30pts); Courage (25pts) tak jak przeszło w głosowaniu wszystkie działają tylko na gościa i oddział w którym się znajduje
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael
2. Saint
3. Thrawn - Resistance (15pts); Strength in Faith... (15pts); Glory (30pts) tu też tylko na oddział i gościa co w nim siedzi działają
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

4. Teraz po ile itemów powinno być po 3 czy po 4 z każdej grupy? (jeśli po 4 to dodamy 1)

1. Ismael
2. Saint
3. Thrawn - 3 (w sam raz bez zbędnego tłoku)
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

Awatar użytkownika
ismael
Wodzirej

Post autor: ismael »

1. Ismael
- Aura of Sanity (15 pts),
- Aura of Distract (25 pts),
- Potion of Concentration* (10 pts, one use only, can be taken several times. Before casting the prayer, the player can declare he is using a Potion of Concentration. If he does it, he can add D3 to the level of the prayer)

* Ismael nowe propozycje

2. Saint
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael
- Totem of Fanatical Devotion* (30 pts, Priest become Unbreakable. Priest must begin a battle in Flagelants unit and cannot leave it during the game.
Flagelants fanatically follow the Totem and therefore it is treated exactly like a standard in this unit: gives +1 to combat resolution, enemy receives a victory points for it, when the priest dies),
- Aura of Unbending (15 pts, bez słów "on foot" - działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi),
- Aura of Courage (25 pts, bez słów "of State Troop" - działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi)

* Ismael nowe propozycje

2. Saint
3. Thrawn - Unbending (15pts); Obstinate (30pts); Courage (25pts) tak jak przeszło w głosowaniu wszystkie działają tylko na gościa i oddział w którym się znajduje
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael
- Aura of Wolfs Pack (15 pts, bez słów "Character of foot only", działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi)
- Aura of Wolf Fury (30 pts, bez słów "his all on foot unit", działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi)
- Aura of Wolf Speed (15 pts, bez słów "his all on foot unit", działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi)

2. Saint
3. Thrawn - Resistance (15pts); Strength in Faith... (15pts); Glory (30pts) tu też tylko na oddział i gościa co w nim siedzi działają
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

1. Ismael - 2, a jak nie przejdzie to 3.
2. Saint
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

Awatar użytkownika
pelcu
Chuck Norris

Post autor: pelcu »

1. Ismael
- Potion of Concentration* (10 pts, one use only, can be taken several times. Before casting the prayer, the player can declare he is using a Potion of Concentration. If he does it, he can add D3 to the level of the prayer)

* Ismael nowe propozycje

2. Saint
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Sanity 15pts; Power Dagger 25 pts. (ta aura pozwoli na dać "kopa w rzucaniu modlitw - jest potrzebna); Amber Fang 25 pts.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael
- Totem of Fanatical Devotion* (30 pts, Priest become Unbreakable. Priest must begin a battle in Flagelants unit and cannot leave it during the game.
Flagelants fanatically follow the Totem and therefore it is treated exactly like a standard in this unit: gives +1 to combat resolution, enemy receives a victory points for it, when the priest dies),
- Aura of Unbending (15 pts, bez słów "on foot" - działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi),
- Aura of Courage (25 pts, bez słów "of State Troop" - działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi)

* Ismael nowe propozycje

2. Saint
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Unbending -15pts; Aura of Accuracy 15pts. (przerzut i tak mają z hate wiec cena reroll hita na strzelanie powinna być sporo niższa). Aura of Obstinate 50 pts.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael
- Aura of Wolfs Pack (15 pts, bez słów "Character of foot only", działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi)
- Aura of Wolf Fury (30 pts, bez słów "his all on foot unit", działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi)
- Aura of Wolf Speed (15 pts, bez słów "his all on foot unit", działa na kapłana i dowolny unit, w którym siedzi)

2. Saint
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Resistance - 10 pkt; Aura of Resistance - 15pkt dodać, że dotyczy także szarży. Aura of Wolf Fury – 40 pts (Dotyczy wszystkich typów jednostek - wreszcie będzie się opłacać brać Rycerzy WW, bo ich atutem będzie "wielki kop") .
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Saint
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH[

Awatar użytkownika
Sa!nt
Falubaz

Na wstępie chciałem przeprosić (o tym że zapomniałem) i przypomnieć że aury działają tylko na Unit w którym jest kapłan co też powinno wpłynąć na cenę aury.

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

2. Saint Aura of Sanity (15 pts) Aura of Distract (30) Amber Fang (20)
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Sanity 15pts; Power Dagger 25 pts. (ta aura pozwoli na dać "kopa w rzucaniu modlitw - jest potrzebna); Amber Fang 25 pts.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

2. Saint Aura of Obstinate (30) Courage (25pts) Aura of Unbending -15pts
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Unbending -15pts; Aura of Accuracy 15pts. (przerzut i tak mają z hate wiec cena reroll hita na strzelanie powinna być sporo niższa). Aura of Obstinate 50 pts.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael

2. Saint Aura of Wolfs Pack (15) Aura of Wolf Fury (30) Aura of Wolf Speed (15)
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Resistance - 10 pkt; Aura of Resistance - 15pkt dodać, że dotyczy także szarży. Aura of Wolf Fury – 40 pts (Dotyczy wszystkich typów jednostek - wreszcie będzie się opłacać brać Rycerzy WW, bo ich atutem będzie "wielki kop") .
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Saint 3
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH[

Dodatkowo
Standard of Troops:………………………………20 points
(State Troops Only)
If the unit carrying the banner is fighting in a combat where its side outnumbers the enemy, the ‘outnumber enemy’ bonus is +2 instead of the normal +1.
Nie podoba mi się ten baner za bardzo skaveński jak ktoś napisał ;)
Propozycja zmiany
A:
whenever the unit engaged by the bearer of this standard is attacked from flank or rear, the side owning this item doubles the bonus for such attacks.
i dodatkowe ulepszenie
A1:
If the unit is attacked on both flanks, the opponent gets the bonus for both of them (this is an exemption from the rulebook).
Czy jesteś za tym aby zamienić ten baner na ten powyżej? Jeśli tak to czy w wersji A czy w wersji A+A1?

1. Ismael
2. Saint Tak A+A1 koszt 50 pkt
3. Thrawn
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

Awatar użytkownika
pelcu
Chuck Norris

Sa!nt pisze:Na wstępie chciałem przeprosić (o tym że zapomniałem) i przypomnieć że aury działają tylko na Unit w którym jest kapłan co też powinno wpłynąć na cenę aury.

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Sanity 15pts; Power Dagger 25 pts. (ta aura pozwoli nam dać "kopa w rzucaniu modlitw - jest potrzebna); Amber Fang 25 pts.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Unbending -15pts; Aura of Accuracy 10 pts. (przerzut i tak mają z hate wiec cena reroll hita na strzelanie powinna być sporo niższa). Aura of Obstinate 35 pts.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael

4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Resistance - 10 pkt; Aura of Wolf speed- 15pkt dodać, że dotyczy także szarży. Aura of Wolf Fury – 40 pts (Dotyczy wszystkich typów jednostek - wreszcie będzie się opłacać brać Rycerzy WW, bo ich atutem będzie "wielki kop") .
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Saint 3
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH[

Dodatkowo
(State Troops Only)
If the unit carrying the banner is fighting in a combat where its side outnumbers the enemy, the ‘outnumber enemy’ bonus is +2 instead of the normal +1.
Nie podoba mi się ten baner za bardzo skaveński jak ktoś napisał ;)
Propozycja zmiany
A:
whenever the unit engaged by the bearer of this standard is attacked from flank or rear, the side owning this item doubles the bonus for such attacks.
i dodatkowe ulepszenie
A1:
If the unit is attacked on both flanks, the opponent gets the bonus for both of them (this is an exemption from the rulebook).
Czy jesteś za tym aby zamienić ten baner na ten powyżej? Jeśli tak to czy w wersji A czy w wersji A+A1?

1. Ismael
3. Thrawn
4. Cord
5. Myth
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu A + A1 40
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

Myth
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Myth »

Sa!nt napisał:
Na wstępie chciałem przeprosić (o tym że zapomniałem) i przypomnieć że aury działają tylko na Unit w którym jest kapłan co też powinno wpłynąć na cenę aury.

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

4. Cord
5. Myth Aura of Sanity (10 pkt), Amber Fang (20pts), Power Dagger (20pts)
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Sanity 15pts; Power Dagger 25 pts. (ta aura pozwoli nam dać "kopa w rzucaniu modlitw - jest potrzebna); Amber Fang 25 pts.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

4. Cord
5. Myth Aura of Unbending (10-15pts), Aura of Obsistane (25pts), Aura of Courage (20pts)
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Unbending -15pts; Aura of Accuracy 10 pts. (przerzut i tak mają z hate wiec cena reroll hita na strzelanie powinna być sporo niższa). Aura of Obstinate 35 pts.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael

4. Cord
5. Myth Aura of Wolf Fury (20 pts), Aura of Glory (20pts), Aura of Resistance (15pts ale na kogo to ma działać? Na cały oddział? bo jak tak to tak z 40 pts)
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu Aura of Resistance - 10 pkt; Aura of Wolf speed- 15pkt dodać, że dotyczy także szarży. Aura of Wolf Fury – 40 pts (Dotyczy wszystkich typów jednostek - wreszcie będzie się opłacać brać Rycerzy WW, bo ich atutem będzie "wielki kop") .
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Saint 3
4. Cord
5. Myth najmniej 3 z każdej grupy
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH[

Dodatkowo Cytat:
(State Troops Only)

Nie podoba mi się ten baner za bardzo skaveński jak ktoś napisał
Propozycja zmiany
A:Cytat:

i dodatkowe ulepszenie
A1:Cytat:

1. Ismael
3. Thrawn
4. Cord
5. Myth A + A1 40
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu A + A1 40
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

Cord
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Cord »

Myth pisze:Sa!nt napisał:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

4. Cord - Po co priestam jakeś aury, i tak się ich najczęściej wybiera, problem z nimi jest taki że modlitwę za łatwo rozproszyć i tyle
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

4. Cord - jak w poprzednim punkcie.
5. Myth Aura of Unbending (10-15pts), Aura of Obsistane (25pts), Aura of Courage (20pts)
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael

4. Cord - jak w poprzednim punkcie
5. Myth Aura of Wolf Fury (20 pts), Aura of Glory (20pts), Aura of Resistance (15pts ale na kogo to ma działać? Na cały oddział? bo jak tak to tak z 40 pts)
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

2. Saint 3
4. Cord
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH[

Dodatkowo Cytat:
(State Troops Only)

Propozycja zmiany

i dodatkowe ulepszenie

1. Ismael
3. Thrawn A+A1 za 45 pkt <-- Edit Sa!nt na wiadomość na PM ;)
4. Cord A + A 1 40pts
5. Myth A + A1 40
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu A + A1 40
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH

Awatar użytkownika
-SaH-
Chuck Norris
Kontakt:

Post autor: -SaH- »

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

4. Cord - Po co priestam jakeś aury, i tak się ich najczęściej wybiera, problem z nimi jest taki że modlitwę za łatwo rozproszyć i tyle
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH - Aura of Sanity – 10 pts; Holy Seal - 25 pts; Aura of Faith - 30 pts.

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH - Aura of Unbending - 10/15pts; Fanatical Devotion - 20pts; Aura of Courage – 20

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael

6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH - Aura of Wolfs Pack – 10 pts; Strenght in Faith, Faith in Strengt - 20pts; Aura of Glory – 30 pts

2. Saint 3
4. Cord
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH - najlepiej 4, ale widzę, że 3 wygra.

Dodatkowo Cytat:
(State Troops Only)

Propozycja zmiany

i dodatkowe ulepszenie

1. Ismael
3. Thrawn A+A1 za 45 pkt <-- Edit Sa!nt na wiadomość na PM Wink
4. Cord A + A 1 40pts
5. Myth A + A1 40
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek
8. Pelcu A + A1 40
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH - A samo, około 20 pkt
To fight Chaos on the battlefields, not to grow rich and fat in the golden halls of the capital, that is the purpose of our Cult! - Boomed Luthor's voice at the Council

Awatar użytkownika
Czopek
Masakrator

Post autor: Czopek »

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - Aura of Distract, Power Dagger - 25, Holy Seal - 25 pts;
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH - Aura of Sanity – 10 pts;Holy Seal - 25 pts; Aura of Faith - 30 pts.

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - Aura of Courage, - 35pkt,Fanatical Devotion(z tym ze jak Ismael), . Aura of Unbending
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH - Aura of Unbending - 10/15pts; Fanatical Devotion - 20pts; Aura of Courage – 20

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael

6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - Aura of Wolfs Pack, , Strenght in Faith, Faith in Strengt , Aura of Wolf Speed
9. Argoth
10. Toni
11. SaH - Aura of Wolfs Pack – 10 pts; Strenght in Faith, Faith in Strengt - 20pts; Aura of Glory – 30 pts

2. Saint 3
4. Cord
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - 3
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth
10. Toni

Dodatkowo Cytat:
(State Troops Only)

Propozycja zmiany

i dodatkowe ulepszenie

1. Ismael
4. Cord A + A 1 40pts
5. Myth A + A1 40
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - A + A1 40
8. Pelcu A + A1 40
9. Argoth
10. Toni

Awatar użytkownika
argoth
Mudżahedin

Post autor: argoth »

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

6. BabyIon
9. Argoth - Aura of Sanity 15pts; Amber Fang 25 pts; Power Dagger 25 pts.
10. Toni

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - Aura of Courage, - 35pkt,Fanatical Devotion(z tym ze jak Ismael), . Aura of Unbending
9. Argoth - Fanatical deviotion (15pts); Obstinate (30pts); Courage (25pts)
10. Toni

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael

6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - Aura of Wolfs Pack, , Strenght in Faith, Faith in Strengt , Aura of Wolf Speed
9. Argoth - Wolf Fury 25pts, Strenght in Faith, Faith in Strengt 25 pts, Wolfs Pack 10 pts.
10. Toni

2. Saint 3
4. Cord
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - 3
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth - max 3
10. Toni

Dodatkowo Cytat:
(State Troops Only)

Propozycja zmiany

i dodatkowe ulepszenie

1. Ismael
4. Cord A + A 1 40pts
5. Myth A + A1 40
6. BabyIon
7. Czopek - A + A1 40
8. Pelcu A + A1 40
9. Argoth - A + A1 za 45 pts.
10. Toni
Ogień oczyszcza ciało i dusze nawet największych wrogów Imperium...niech zapłoną stosy!

PG...czyli jak wygrać bitwę przed jej rozpoczęciem. 100% HATE!!!

Awatar użytkownika
BabyIon
Warzywo

Post autor: BabyIon »

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

6. BabyIon - Power Dagger - 25, Aura of Sanity - 15, Amber Fang 25
9. Argoth - Aura of Sanity 15pts; Amber Fang 25 pts; Power Dagger 25 pts.
10. Toni

2. Blessing of Sigmar:

1. Ismael

* Ismael nowe propozycje

6. BabyIon jak Ismael
9. Argoth - Fanatical deviotion (15pts); Obstinate (30pts); Courage (25pts)
10. Toni

3. Blessing of Ulric:

1. Ismael

6. BabyIon Pack 15, Fury 30, Speed 15
9. Argoth - Wolf Fury 25pts, Strenght in Faith, Faith in Strengt 25 pts, Wolfs Pack 10 pts.
10. Toni

2. Saint 3
4. Cord
6. BabyIon 3
7. Czopek - 3
8. Pelcu 3, do 2.
9. Argoth - max 3
10. Toni

Dodatkowo Cytat:
(State Troops Only)

Propozycja zmiany

i dodatkowe ulepszenie

1. Ismael
4. Cord A + A 1 40pts
5. Myth A + A1 40
6. BabyIon Zostawiłbym jak jest. Wolę +2 za outnumber, niż +4 za tył. A jakichkolwiek wyjątków w stosunku do rulebooka (nawet na korzyść przeciwnika) starałbym się unikać.
7. Czopek - A + A1 40
8. Pelcu A + A1 40
9. Argoth - A + A1 za 45 pts.
10. Toni

Awatar użytkownika
Sa!nt
Falubaz

Itemy zostały zakończone a teraz ich podsumowanie:

Heirlooms of Magic

Common Magic Items

Sword of Striking:………….15 points
Weapon; +1 to hit
Sword of Battle:…………….15 points
Weapon; +1 Attack
Sword of Might:…………….15 points
Weapon; +1 Strength
Biting Blade:…………………5 points
Weapon; -1 armour save
Enchanted Shield:…………..10 points
Armour; 5+ armour save
Talisman of Protection:……..15 points
Talisman; 6+ ward save
Dispel Scroll:………………..25 points
Arcane; one use only; Automatically dispel an enemy spell.
Power Stone:………………...20 points
Arcane; one use only; +2 dice to cast a spell
Staff of Sorcery:...…………...35 points
Arcane; +1 to dispel
War banner:..………………...25 points
Banner; +1 combat resolution

Magic Weapons

Runefang:….………………..75 points
(General of the Empire only)
All hits from a Runefang wound automatically and allow no armour saves.

Lance of Glory……………..65 points
(Grand Master only)
Lance, +2 Attacks

The Mace of Helstrum:..……..60 points
The bearer can forfeit all of his normal Attacks to make only one Attacks to make only one Attack. Roll to hit normally. If this one Attack hits, the hit resolved at Strength 10 and cause D6 wounds.

The Bright Sword:..…………..50 points
This magic sword casts a Flaming Sword of Ruin spell at the beginning of each player’s turn (the opponent cannot stop this at all). The spell can be then dispelled normally in each player’s magic phase, but that just temporarily quenches its fire and the sword automatically burst into new flames at the beginning of the next turn. There are no cumulative effects with spell Flaming Sword of Ruin. Moreover, The Bright Sword has a bound spell of Fireball (Power Level 4.)

Sword of Sigismund:..………..45 points
The wielder of this sword strikes with +1 Strength and benefits from the ‘always strikes first’ special rule in close combat.

Sword of Fate:..……………….40 points
At the beginning of the battle, nominate one enemy character or monster. The sword counts as a magic weapon with no particular bonuses against any other opponent, but attacks directed against the designated target will wound it on a 2+ and cause D3 wounds, with no armour saves is allowed.

Sword of Power:………………40 points
The sword confers +2 Strength to all close combat attacks made by the character.

Scythe of Morr:……………….25 points
Great weapon; Killing blow.

Winter’s Bite:………………….25 points
On a roll to hit of 6, Winter’s Bite wounds automatically with no armour save possible.

Hammer of Judgement:………..25 points
Models hit by this hammer must take a Toughness test for every hit suffered. If the test is failed, the hit wound automatically and with no save of any kind. If the test is passed, roll to wound and take armour saves as normal.

Dragon Bow:…………………..25 points
The Dragon Bow has a range of 36” and Strength 6. The number of wielder's attacks indicates the number of shots allowed in each shooting phase. Any hits from this bow count as magical.

Magic Armour

Armour of Chamon:..…………..50 points
Full plate armour (armour save 4+) At the beginning of the owner's magic phase roll dice.
1-2 Commandment of Brass
3-4 Transmutation of Lead
5-6 Law of Gold
The Armour of Chamon can cast the spell like bound spell with power level 4.

Armour of Ursun:……………….50 points
The Armour of Ursun counts as full plate armour (armour save 4+). In addition, for each successful hit resolved against the wearer by his enemies in close combat, the character wearing Armour of Ursun can make an additional attack back after his enemies’ attacks have been resolved (assuming he’s still alive!). He may make these bonus attacks even if he has already attacked that phase.

Armour of Skoll:………………...40 points
Counts as full plate armour. Attacks against the wearer in close combat suffer a -1 Strength penalty. This can affect the attack’s save modifier. Wearer is immune to one Lore of Magic chosen before the roll for first turn.

Dawn Armour:…………………..35 points
Full plate armour (armour save 4+). The model can re-roll any failed armour saves.

Armour of Tarnus:………………35 points
Light armour. The Armour of Tarnus confers a 5+ ward save to the wearer. Wizards can wear this armour and cast spells.

Wolf Helm:……………………...30 points
Grants a 6+ Armour save that can be combined with other armour as normal. In addition, the wearer can take a Ld test at the start of every Close Combat phase. If passed, he gains +1 Strength for the duration of that phase.

Armour of Meteoric Iron:………..25 points
This armour gives the bearer a 1+ armour save that cannot be improved by any means.

Shield of the Gorgon:……………..20 points
Shield. The wearer can force one model in base contact to lose one Attack. In the case of model with different Attacks (eg. mounted models) the wearer chooses which Attack is lost. Special Attacks (like those of a Giant, impact hits and anything not included in the Attack value on model’s profile) are not affected.

Golden Shield:……………………….20 points
Shield. Shots to the character and his unit suffer -1 penalty to hit.

Talismans

Icon of Magnus:…………………50 points
This item gives the bearer a 5+ ward save and magic resistance (2).

Holy Relic:…………………………45 points
The Holy Relic gives its bearer a 4+ ward save.

Heart of Valour:………..……………40 points
5+ Ward save. Wearer gains +1 to their Weapon Skill.

Cloak of Molten Metal:……………..30 points
The robe gives a 4+ ward save against any ranged attacks directed toward character and his mount.

The White Cloak:.…………………..35 points
This item gives a 5+ ward save to bearer and his mount; which is increased to 2+ against Flaming Attacks.

Sigil of Ulric:………………………..20 points
The wearer has a number of additional Attacks equal to difference of Leadership between him and the enemy. Warrior Priests and Arch Lectors of Sigmar can’t take this item.

Sigil of Morr:………………………..20 points
Wearer is immune to Poison and Killing Blow. Warrior Priests and Arch Lectors of Sigmar and Ulric can’t take this item.

Sigil of Sigmar:……………………...15 points
The Sigil of Sigmar confers magic resistance (1). Can be take several times like power stone or dispel scroll. Warrior Priests and Arch Lectors of Ulric can’t take this item

Arcane Items

Staff of Volans:………………………...75 points
Bearer knows one more spell. Immediately after rolling the dice to cast or to dispel, the player can add +1 to the result of one dice. This can cause an Irresistible Force or prevent a Miscast.

Seal of Destruction:……………………..45 points
One use only. The Seal has the same effect as Dispel Scroll. In addition, roll a D6. On a result of 4+ the spell is removed from the caster’s mind and he can no longer cast it. Spells cast from a bound spell item will only be removed on a result of a 6. Can be take several times like power stone or dispel scroll.

Grey Wand:……………………………...30 points
Gives +1 to the casting attempts made by the Wizard.

Rod of Power:……………………………30 points
At the end of each magic phase, you can save up to three unused own power/dispel dice and store them in the rod. At the beginning of each successive magic phase, roll a dice. If the result is equal or higher to the number of dice stored, add them to the power/dispel pool, if the result is lower than the number of dice stored, they are lost.

Luckstone:………………………………..25 points
One use only. The bearer can re-roll all of the dice rolled to cast or dispel a spell. The re-rolled dice can cause miscast or irresistible force as normal. Can be taken several times like power stones or dispel scrolls.

The Firebrand Staff:…………….……….20 points
This magic staff extends the range of all spells by 6”.

Wizard’s Staff:……………………………10 points
The Wizard’s Staff allows the bearer to use one more dice than he is normally allowed to when casting a spell (eg. Wizard that can normally use up to two dice to cast spells will be able to use up to three).

Priest Items

Common Items
This items are Priest only restricted:
Amber Fang:………………………………25 points
In magic phase Priest can use one more Prayer than normally he could.

Power Dagger:……………………………..25 points
The Priest bearing the Power Dagger may add the current rank bonus of the unit he accompanies to the Power level of his Prayers

Aura of Sanity:…………………………….15 points
Priest add an additional Dispel Dice to Dispel Pool

Blessing of Sigmar
This items are Priest of Sigmar only restriced
Aura of Obstinate:…..……………………...30 points
The character and unit he joins gains Stubborn special rule in the First Round of Close Combat.

Aura of Courage:……………………………25 points
The character and unit he joins can re-roll fail rolls to Panic test.

Aura of Unbending:…..…………………...15points
The character and unit he joins cannot be outnumbered.

Blessing of Ulric
This items are Priest of Ulric only restriced
Aura of Wolf Fury:………………………….30 points
The character and unit he joins gains Frenzy special rule.

Aura of Wolfs Pack:…………………………15 points
The character and unit he joins have no penalty for moving in difficult terrain.

Aura of Wolf Speed:…………………………15 points
The character and unit he joins gains D3 to its march move.

Enchanted Items

Laurels of Victory:………………………...55 points
Each wound caused by a model wearing the Laurels of Victory (but not those caused by his mount) will count as 2 Wounds when working out combat resolution. Note that you do not actually cause double wounds on your victim!

Rod of Command:…………………………50 points
One use only. Whenever the character (and the unit he is with) have to take a Break test, instead of rolling the dice, the player can declare he is using this item, If the player decides to do so, the character (and his unit) automatically roll double 1s (Insane Courage!) for the test, automatically passing regardless of modifiers. This item cannot be used by a character in a turn he refused a challenge or if he is hiding at back of the unit (nobody would pay heed to such a coward!).

Aldred’s Casket of Sorcery:………………..35 points
Bound Spell: Power Level variable. At the end of each of his movement phase, the bearer may remove and capture one randomly determined spell from an enemy Wizard within 12” of him on a roll 4+. The bearer can then cast the captured spell in any of his following magic phases by releasing it from the casket just like from bound item, whereupon the spell is then removed from the game. Any number of spells may be captured by the casket, and the bearer can cast each one once, either over several magic phase or all at the same time if he prefers. The power level of the spell cast by the casket will be equivalent to the normal casting value of the spell.

The Orb of Thunder:………………………..30 points
Bound Spell: Power Level 5. Remains in play. When the Or of Thunder is in play, flying creatures on the battlefield cannot fly and must move on the ground, using their standard movement rate. Magic Resistance has no effect in attempts to dispel the effects of this item.

Van Horstmann’s Speculum:………………...30 points
When the wearer fights a challenge he can ‘swap’ his base Weapon Skill, Strength, Toughness, Initiative and Attacks values with those of his enemy. He can choose not to use the mirror, but if he does he must swap all these characteristics for the duration of the challenge. So, the wearer fights with his enemy’s WS, S, T, I and A whilst his enemy fights with the wearer’s Ws, S, T, I and A.

Bane of Craven:………………………………..30 points
Neither the character that carries the Bane of the Craven nor any unit he charges may ever voluntarily flee as a charge reaction. They may use any other charge reaction they would normally be allowed. This applies to any unit the character is in.

Doomfire Ring:……………………………...25 points
Bound Spell. Power Level 3. The Doomfire Ring casts the Burning Head spell from the Lore of Fire (see the Warhammer rulebook)

Icon of Magnus:………………………………25 points
The character and the unit he is with are immune to Fear. When faced with an enemy that causes Terror, the character and the units only suffer from Fear, not Terror.

Alchemist Badluck Stone:………..……………25 points
24" range, one use only. If the enemy wizard scores a “1” on any of the casting dice, Empire player can use this item to force auto mistcast on the caster.

Ring of Volans:………………………………..20 points
One use only. Bound Spell: Power Level variable. Choose any one of the eight magic lores in the Warhammer rulebook and randomly select one spell from that lore to be bound within the Ring of Volans. The power level of the spell cast by the ring will be equivalent to the normal casting value of the spell.

The Silver Horn:……………………………15 points
One use only. All fleeing friendly units on the battlefield will rally automatically, regardless of number of models left.

Magic Standards

Imperial Banner:……………………………..100 points
All units with at least one model within 12” of the Imperial Banner can re-roll any failed Terror, Fear, Panic or Rally test as well tests to avoid pursuing a fleeing enemy.

Banner of Sigismund:………………………….60 points
The standard bearer and all models in his unit are Stubborn. Note that this bonus is also conferred to other characters within the unit.

Griffon Standard:………………………………50 points
A unit carrying the Griffon Standard counts double its rank bonus when it comes to working out combat results. The unit may never pursue a fleeing enemy but will always hold its ground, even if affected by a special rule that means it normally must do so.

Regimental Banner:………………………………50 points
(State Troops Only)
Whenever the unit engaged by the bearer of this standard is attacked from flank or rear, the side owning this item doubles the bonus for such attacks.

Banner of the Daemonslayer:…………………..50 points
(Knightly Orders Only)
When declaring a charge against the enemy, the unit counts as being immune to psychology. What is more, it causes Fear (both effects last to the end of the player's turn).

Banner of Middenheim:………………………….40 points
The unit carrying the banner is immune to fear and terror.

Standard of the White Wolf:……………………..40 points
(Knight of White Wolf only)
All missile fire against the unit (including magic missiles) suffers a -1 penalty to its Strength. Other types of attacks, including spells that are not magic missiles, are unaffected.

Banner of Valour:………………………………30 points
The unit is Immune to Panic.

Standard of Arcane Warding:…………………..30 points
This banner confers magic resistance (2) on the unit that carries it.

Discipline Standard:..…………………………………..25 points
No matter how many models were killed in close combat phase, all models from the first rank may strike back as if were not slain at all.

Banner of Reloading:...................................................25 points
The unit may fire for a second time every friendly shooting phase with their ranged weapons. The shots can be resolved against different targets and suffer no penalty for multiple shooting. The banner has no effect on war machines.

Banner of Warrior True:…………………………25 points
When the unit carrying this banner takes a Break test, they count as having lost the combat by D3 fewer points than they really did. If this reduces the margin of the loss to 0 or lower, they still count as having lost the combat but test on their unmodified Leadership. This has no effect on other friendly units in a multiple combat, which must test as normal.

Steel Standard:…………………………………..20 points
(Knightly Orders Only)
The unit can add D3” to its charge move. If the charge is failed, the unit will move forward 7” as normal.

Banner of Duty:………………………………….10 points
The unit can re-roll any failed Rally test.
Ostatnio zmieniony 4 lut 2009, o 00:04 przez Sa!nt, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
pelcu
Chuck Norris

Discipline Standard:..…………………………………..25 points
No matter how many models were killed in close combat phase, all models from the first rank may strike back as if were not slain at all.
Zmieniłbym na "all models who replaced killed in current phase of close combat contact can strike back as if were not slain at all".

Inaczej będzie to interpretowane zawężająco, czyli gdy ginąć bęą modele z boku, lub z tyłu, to już nie będą mogły oddawać. No chyba, że znajdziecie jakiś inny bardziej jednoznaczny opis.

Awatar użytkownika
ismael
Wodzirej

Post autor: ismael »

No, bardzo ładnie to wygląda. Dobra robota Saint!
Moje uwagi:
- Skoro aury kapłanów tworzą osobny dział i nie zostały przekonwertowane w przedmioty, czy nie lepiej Amber Fang i Power Dagger wrzucić do enchanted items "for priests only", a dla reszty stworzyć kategorie "Aury" ?
- Czemu Banner of Warrior True zmienił nazwę? ;)
- Banner of Reloading - wciąż wydaje się strasznie mocny. Na dużej górce zmieści się nawet oddział 30 strzelców (2 szeregi po 15) z tym sztandarem, a jak zaczną strzelać, będą siać ZŁO ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Czopek
Masakrator

Post autor: Czopek »

hmmm - tak patrzę na dragon bow i porównuję go z bow of loren czy reaver bow - nie za dobry przy tej cenie?

Awatar użytkownika
-SaH-
Chuck Norris
Kontakt:

Post autor: -SaH- »

Co do Banner of Reloading - trudno, będą mieli w co walić przynajmniej :) Zresztą wyjdzie skorpion i papa.

A co do Dragon Bow'a to jednak trochę inaczej to wygląda w Imperium, nie ma typowego biegacza, reszta ma ograniczone pole widzenia, jeśli jest na jakimś wierzchowcu.

No i tak, dobra robota. Moim zdaniem za dużo sztandarów jest, ale może przejdzie :)
To fight Chaos on the battlefields, not to grow rich and fat in the golden halls of the capital, that is the purpose of our Cult! - Boomed Luthor's voice at the Council

Awatar użytkownika
Sa!nt
Falubaz

ismael pisze:Skoro aury kapłanów tworzą osobny dział i nie zostały przekonwertowane w przedmioty, czy nie lepiej Amber Fang i Power Dagger wrzucić do enchanted items "for priests only", a dla reszty stworzyć kategorie "Aury" ?
Ismael sam nie wiem jak mam napisać ten dział, czy wrzucić to do Enchanted Items czy zrobić oddzielny dział jak teraz? Chyba oddzielny dział będzie najlepszy.
ismael pisze:Czemu Banner of Warrior True zmienił nazwę? Wink
Mistake? :D
ismael pisze:Banner of Reloading - wciąż wydaje się strasznie mocny. Na dużej górce zmieści się nawet oddział 30 strzelców (2 szeregi po 15) z tym sztandarem, a jak zaczną strzelać, będą siać ZŁO Wink
Ładnie to na papierze wygląda. Ale znajdź taką górkę, wogóle kto wystawia takie oddziały? Poza tym jak coś do tego dojedzie to są łatwe pkt bo wartość bojowa strzelców jest znikoma, więc pkt za oddział i jeszcze za sztandar.

Cieszcie się że pod namową mojego sumienia (Myth) dopisałem że nie działa na maszyny wojenne (Hellblaster, Cannon :twisted: a miałem już super combo)
Czopek pisze:hmmm - tak patrzę na dragon bow i porównuję go z bow of loren czy reaver bow - nie za dobry przy tej cenie?
Ja osobiście widziałem go jako D3+1 strzał z S6 ;)
Ale tak wyszło z głosowania.

Cord
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Cord »

e po co trzymamy takie przegięcia jak Banner of Duty? Przecież tego nikt nigdy nie weźmie nawet jak za 1pts będzie, proponowałem żeby z niego zrobić coś takiego że posiadacze zawsze są w zasięgu gienia (jak jeszcze jest) i bsb (jeśli jest), lepsze od tego dziadostwa a nawet nazwy nie trzeba zmieniać.

ODPOWIEDZ