8 Edycja Warhammera I

Wszystko to, co nie pasuje nigdzie indziej.

Moderatorzy: Fluffy, JarekK

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Infernal Puppet
Masakrator

Re: 8 Edycja Warhammera

Post autor: Infernal Puppet »

Odwrotnie – to bohater utyka w klocku gobosów nie mogąc przebić statica .

Zresztą co w tym dziwnego, ze klocek by utykał na bohaterze :?: Tak powinno być ! Samotny bohater odpierający nawałnice wielokrotnie liczniejszego wroga ..
Mad Mike pisze:
kwaku pisze:nawet gdyby miał tam wjechać tort z Cezarym w środku.
To nie wypali. Zanim wjedzie, to sytuacja ulegnie odwróceniu i tort będzie w środku Cezara
Ach te uroki bycia ciągle głodnym ;) .

Tandor92
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Tandor92 »

Nawet jaby herosi trafiali jednostki za 2+ to raczej nie wygrali by samotnie z 20 goblinów chociażby, musieli by zabić conajmniej 6 aby wygrać, a to trochę trudno zrobić na 3/4 atakach :roll:

Awatar użytkownika
theudulf
Chuck Norris

Post autor: theudulf »

Zgadzam się jak najbardziej, heros na piechote vs 20 gobosów lub M@A = wtopa murowana.
Największa maruda na Border Princes 8)

Awatar użytkownika
ANtY
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Post autor: ANtY »

No i tak powinno być, a nie, że za 2 edycje jak ktoś wystawi klocek to wszyscy go wyśmieją i pocisną goblińskim szamanem.

Awatar użytkownika
theudulf
Chuck Norris

Ale mnie osobiście się widzi, że jak się Polacy uprą to rzucą zasady GW do śmietnika i sami sobie zrobią takie, że armie będą takie, że każda będzie mogła wygrać z każdą.

Tandor92
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Tandor92 »

No tak, jak wymyślimy takie aby każdemu się podobały... Już to widzę, o trafianiu powstała dyskusja i każdy broni swojego zdania, to co będzie przy powżniejszych rzeczach.

Awatar użytkownika
Tullaris
Masakrator

Post autor: Tullaris »

No taki z nas naród, że nie lubimy jak się coś nam narzuca i wszystko zmieniamy na swoją modułe.
Tullaris Dredbringer was dying. He knew this, and he cared not.... At last, he knew the truth that Khain had tried to share with him all theas years, and it was glorius.
"Kings of Ulthuan!" the Pheniks King spat the words sa a curse. "You are usurpres and thieves. You owne me a debt. In my name, and thad of my fadher, I call upon you to repey it now."

Awatar użytkownika
Bestialski_Brokuł
Oszukista

Post autor: Bestialski_Brokuł »

Gdzie dwóch Polaków, tam trzy zdania. Ale z wyrzucaniem czegokolwiek na śmietnik i ogłaszaniem rewolucji to bym się wstrzymał dopóki nie poznamy nowych zasad :wink:

Inferno
Falubaz

Post autor: Inferno »

theudulf pisze:Bretońska piechota - cała :D i łucznicy ;)
Łucznicy to nie piechota ? :shock:

Awatar użytkownika
theudulf
Chuck Norris

Inferno pisze:
theudulf pisze:Bretońska piechota - cała :D i łucznicy ;)
Łucznicy to nie piechota ? :shock:
Ja piechotę to miałem ma myśli 2 oddziały -> M@A i pielgrzymi, łucznicy też, ale oni raczej nie są do walki wręcz :P.

Awatar użytkownika
Murmandamus
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Murmandamus »

z warseera odnośnie 8ed

With a little heads up from Avian to create a rumour roundup here we go. If you have rumours you have heard post them or PM if it's night time in England, and I'll put them up here. As a word of warning however, everything posted here may not be released this year. To quote harry;
Originally Posted by Harry View Post
Steppingonyou has said lots of things. He says things he has been shown. However he is the first to say that he puts no timescale on these things.Just because something exists as a 'Green' or a '3 up' or even a rapid prototype does not mean that it will appear any time soon. (If at all!!!). Some of the stuff that is in the first post will not appear in 2010.
8th Ed is to be released this year, however the rules are still be whipped around and changed, if such events continue, 8th ed is in danger of being pushed back in the timeline just like Ogres.

8th Ed Starter Set: Will contain High Elves and Skaven (From Steppingonyou, Harry and Nightsword)
Contents Known so far;
Plastic Griffon
New Plastic High Elf Spearmen
Plastic Silver Helms
Plastic Weapon's team of some sort for Skaven
Warpstone pile!!! its a objective marker. paint it green. No spiderweb wrapped slayer though.
Somesort of terrain is to be included in the starter.

Kits/ Army Books that are on the cards this year;
Wood elves and Brets not being redone anytime soon (saddly)
Ogre Kingdoms are being released soon with a new plastic Rhinox kit
Tomb Kings are also on the horizon (with new minis)
New Orc Boys are coming (molds spotted being cut)
New Orc Book is on the horizon
New plastic Dark Riders
New plastic Knights of the Inner Circle
New plastic Black Knights
New Orc Boar Boys
Splash Release Jungle Swarms(Buy enough and they'll get re-released, like the the 40k Laser thing)
New plastic squig herds
Plastic Savage Orc Boyz
Plastic Troll

Some rumoured rules changes for 8th Ed from BoLS
1) Army construction is moving back to percentages. (you may have 25% of your points spent on heroes, 25%-50% on core… etc.)

2) Expect many changes to the magic phase, including giving irresistable force a downside, while making miscasts harder to have but much more devastating.

3) The return of "lapping-around" in combat.
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
I'm willing to bet a decent amount of money that it will stay removed (meaning that nothing like it will be re-introduced).
4) Speeding up of combat in general. A possiblity of introducing a type of combat familiar to Flames of War players, something in which there are no multi-turn combats. Instead combat is fought over and over again until one side is dead or breaks, all in the same round of combat. For example a 6x5 block of Saurus Spearmen fight a 3x6 block of Swordmasters of Hoeth. The Elves attack and kill the front rank of the Lizardmen. The 6 back rank spearmen attack, get luckly and kill the front rank of the Swordmasters, now the next rank of the Elves attacks, and so forth until one side breaks or is wiped out.

5) In general the design changes are said to make the game play faster and at least partial nerf Daemons of Chaos after the huge community backlash against them.

Avian later posted the following comment;
-The #1 is the one I didn't want to tell people about. 25% max on characters is rather harsh on many lists.
AFAIK the #4 is wildly off.
Don't know about the rest.

Tomb Kings are to be released this year.

Ogre's have been pushed back due to compatibility problems with 8h Ed(Avian)

The best news you'll ever hear;
Originally Posted by steppingonyou View Post
im going to say this again.
No current books are going to be invalidated by any changes. No items will become useless. The LM and HE would be impacted by choosing spells. Its a unique play feature of those armys (in parts)
From Phoenixlaw;
This is what I have heard.

Brettonians are in the works, and what I've heard is that they will be 'sooner than expected'

Orc Boar Boys have been done, and are boxed ready for shipping.

Originally Posted by Sifal View Post
Rumour: I spoke to one of the black library authors today who remained mostly tight lipped and isn't privvy to most development secrets. However, it turns out (kind of obvious) that authors get told about new model and fluff releases so they can write novels in time to coincide with hardware releases to promote sales, awareness etc.... To cut a long story short anyway i asked as many questions as I could get away with. Got confirmation of a strong narrative in 8th edition (not sure whether this is for starter box, scenarios or summer campaign or a mixture of all 3), from this I asked if the warhammer universe is going to move on in any significant way timeline wise etc and got a 'watch this space' kind of answer. That's all quite exciting but not much of a surprise. The slightly bigger news is that he basically confirmed the arrival of at least one new big gribbly and new unit for an upcoming release that haven't been seen before (i.e - in the same way ghorgons, jabberslyths and cygors are new to fluff) and is worthy of being put into a warhammer novel (in the same way the new storm of chaos stuff at the time was put into novels in like 2003). Hope this interests some people.
Originally Posted by pjklan View Post
think i better post it also here:
there will be 3 kinds of missions:
-multiple objectives
there will be a random number of objectives, wich can be taken only by infantry units with a standard in 3" (but other units can contest it).
any objective will be worth a number of victory points.

-central objectives
same as the previous one but with just one objective in the center of the table. any infantry unit with a standard in 9" will give victory points.

-killpoints
any enemy unit destroyed will have a value in killpoints.
rumoured:

Core and heroes'mounts 1
Special, rare & heroes 2
Lord 3
Banner 1
large target or flying +1
generates poer or dispel +1
General +1
and some others

this is simply from italian GT's infopack.
and the man who wrote this missions clearly declared he "borrowed" his ideas from 8th edition, that he has alredy read.
he also stated that he had put something in on his own, but killpoints and objectives are absolutely in the book.
here in italy people organizing tournaments are already adjusting to this knowledge.
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_...4_INFOPACK_PDF
DISCLAIMER:
keep in mind that these missions were written some time ago, so if gw put some changes in, they are NOT in this scenarios.
furthermore, the person who wrote italian's gt infopack is in some way a genius, so he may have "improved" the missions of the book
steppingonyou;4414462 pisze:So having played 3 games with the new rule changes, I can say that some will like it and some wont. just like the last 4 editions.

The artwork and full color pages are as expected, amazing.

I will say it cleared up alot of the whiskey tango foxtrot moments i had with the current movement spells added recently to armys. the beast one for me had a "why would i cast that ever" feel to it. Now it has a "why would i not cast that" feel to it [QOUTE]
steppingonyou;4414462 pisze:Only subject that is totaly off limits for me is magic. not touching it with a ten foot pole[QOUTE]
Which is worrying since Steppingonyou plays Vampire Counts

https://kow.fora.pl/

Awatar użytkownika
likaon
Kretozord

Post autor: likaon »

Podstawka z elfami i szczurami :shock:
No bez jaj.
GW na pewno nie zaryzukuje dania dwóch "nietypowych(zielony gracz nie znający WBF nie będzie wiedział co o tym myśleć)" armii, prędzej już orki na imperium/bretke lub chaos na imperium, albo ewentualnie DE/HE(chociaż te dwie armie za dobrze się sprzedają więc nie sądze)
"Księga Armii Nocnych Goblinów"( 09.11.2011
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/94525591/No ... 99ga-Armii

Awatar użytkownika
Fluffy
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Fluffy »

Nie podoba mi się idea rozstrzygana całosci starcia w jedną rundę. Przeciągające się (szczególnie te ważne combaty) mają swój urok.. No i jestem szalenie ciekaw jak rozwiążą ten sposób walki w przypadku jednostek ożywieńczych..
Co więcej, będzie to beznadziejne uproszczenie gry.. Nie będzie mozna pokombinowac - "tu zaszarzuję jednostką ze stubbornem, przetrzymam go trzy tury, wtedy moja kawaleria się z czymśtam upora i wbije w bok tego klocka, i wygram combat" tylko zabawa będzie polegała na stworzeniu jak najbardziej wykoksowanego kloca i wepchnięciu go do walki. Zadnej interakcji miedzy własnymi jednostkami..
Obym marudził bezedury ale tak to na razie wygląda :(
Na szczęscie jest 5 edycja :)

Pozdrawiam

Awatar użytkownika
Whydak
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Whydak »

Edycja piechoty ? Całkiem ciekawe tylko że przy aktualnych boxach może to całkiem sporo kosztować. Co czyni to całkiem realnym pomysłem...
Hordes of Chaos.... To było to....

Awatar użytkownika
ANtY
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Z tym przyśpieszeniem walki to tragedia, bo co np. z krasnalami? Wszystkie jednostki tej armii są do przetrzymywania combata. Z podstawką też w te szczury wątpię.
A na polepszenie piechoty nie narzekam, chociaż zależy na czym to będzie polegać. (może na jeden oddział piechoty można wystawić jeden konnicy :P )

Awatar użytkownika
kubon
Falubaz

Post autor: kubon »

ANtY pisze: A na polepszenie piechoty nie narzekam, chociaż zależy na czym to będzie polegać. (może na jeden oddział piechoty można wystawić jeden konnicy :P )
Ciekawe co wtedy by z Bretką zrobili :D
‎... And then God said 'Let metal bands have the most insanely awesome, twisted, kickass music videos known to man'.

And Satan said 'That's what I was thinking'.

Awatar użytkownika
Ice-T
Kretozord

Post autor: Ice-T »

Boże jeśli tak ma wyglądać walka w 8ed. to już zaczynam czekac na 9

battl wtedy bedize przypominał zasady 40k czyli proste bez kminy napierdalanie do przodu

Awatar użytkownika
ANtY
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Jeśli tak to mam nadzieję, że polska liga ostanie na 7 edycji i będzie oczekiwała na lepsze czasy (9ed?) :P

Awatar użytkownika
Infernal Puppet
Masakrator

Post autor: Infernal Puppet »

battl wtedy bedize przypominał zasady 40k czyli proste bez kminy napierdalanie do przodu
Zbanował bym cię za opowiadanie takich głupot :wink: :roll: . W czterdziestce też trzeba myśleć i kombinować, moze nie tyle co w batlu, ale nadal sporo. Nie mówiąc juz o tym, że czterdziestce z balansem jest o wiele lepiej niż w batlu ( nawet z BP, choć do ideały też tam daleko ). Wiem co mówię, gram w 40k i to znacznie dłuzej od batla.
Mad Mike pisze:
kwaku pisze:nawet gdyby miał tam wjechać tort z Cezarym w środku.
To nie wypali. Zanim wjedzie, to sytuacja ulegnie odwróceniu i tort będzie w środku Cezara
Ach te uroki bycia ciągle głodnym ;) .

Awatar użytkownika
MUKER
Falubaz

Post autor: MUKER »

Eee nie wierze w to. Może to będzie jedynie jak w 40k, że ściągasz modele z tyłu przez co pierwszy szereg wciąż może oddać mimo, że iluś tam zginęło.
And the ground did tremble as the king marched to war...
Dziecko jest idealnym przykładem rządów mniejszości!

ODPOWIEDZ