Moje pomysły dot. WoChu-To nie jest propozycja zmian w BP!

Warriors of Chaos

Moderator: JarekK

ODPOWIEDZ
Varinastari
Masakrator

Moje pomysły dot. WoChu-To nie jest propozycja zmian w BP!

Post autor: Varinastari »

Otóż ostatnio zastanawiałem się, jakbym to ja "zmodyfikował" podręcznik Mortali. Przedstawiam Wam, Drodzy Czytelnicy, moje przemyślenia w danej kwestii. Troszkę ściągnąłem z 6to edycyjnego Ab. Będę sukcesywnie wklejał resztę info dotyczącego zmian w armii, bazuję tutaj na naszym 7mo edycyjnym Ab.

Army Special Rules:

Will of The Dark Gods-All units in the Warriors of Chaos army may reroll failed Panic Tests.

Infernal Marching –All units with this special rule may march even if there is an enemy unit within 8’’ of them.

Marks of Chaos
Mark of Khorne:

Lord of Khorne- The model is subject to Frenzy. In addition, it has Magic Resistance 1.

Hero of Khorne- The model is subject to Frenzy. In addition, it has Magic Resistance 1.

Regiment of Khorne- The unit is subject to Frenzy.

Chariot of Khorne- The unit is subject to Frenzy. In addition, the Chariot inflicts an additional Impact Hit when charging(making it d6+2).

Warshrine of Khorne- In addition to its normal special rules, all friendly units with the Mark of Khorne within 8'' of the Warshrine are subject to Hatred. This effect lasts as long as the Warshrine is alive.

Spawn of Khorne: The model gains+1S and Magic Resistance 1.

Mark of Nurgle
:

Lord of Nurgle: The model gains+1 Wound and the “Fear” special rule. Sorcerers of Nurgle instead of Fear gain Regeneration Special rule, though they Regenerate wounds on a roll of 5+, instead of a normal 4+.

Hero of Nurgle: The model gains+1 Wound and the “Fear” special rule. Sorcerers of Nurgle instead of Fear gain Regeneration Special rule, though they Regenerate wounds on a roll of 5+, instead of a normal 4+.

Regiment of Nurgle: The unit gains the “Fear” special rule.

Chariot of Nurgle: All models wishing to shoot at the Chariot are at -1 to Hit. All close combat attacks made against this Chariot are at -1 to Hit.

Warshrine of Nurgle: In addition to its normal special abilities, all friendly units with the Mark of Nurgle within 8’’ of the Warshrine gain “Poisoned Attacks”.
This includes only close combat attacks. This effect lasts as long as the Warshrine is alive.

Spawn of Nurgle: The unit gains the “Terror” special rule.

Mark of Tzeentch:

Lord of Tzeentch- The model gains the ability, to reroll d3 dice during the game. Roll after the deployment faze to see how many rerolls does the model get. Remember, you cannot reroll the dice more than once. In addition, the model gains+1 to cast, if he is a Wizard.

Hero of Tzeentch- The model gains the ability, to reroll d3-1(minimum 1) dice during the game. Roll after the deployment faze to see how many rerolls does the model get. Remember, you cannot reroll the dice more than once. In addition, the model gains+1 to cast, if he is a Wizard.

Regiment of Tzeentch- All close combat attacks made by the unit are Magical Flaming Attacks.

Chariot of Tzeentch- When the chariot charges, the charged enemy unit must pass Ld test or suffer D6 automatic magical attacks with S5. This ability works only, if the Chariot actually comes into the contact with his target.

Warshrine of Tzeentch- In addition to its normal special abilities, all friendly units with the Mark of Tzeentch within 8’’ of the Warshrine gain 5+Ward Save. This effect lasts as long as the Warshrine is alive.

Spawn of Tzeentch: The model may make a breath attack, at S4. This is a Flaming Attack.

Mark of Slaanesh:

Lord of Slaanesh-The model is Immune to Psychology. In addition, the model gains the “Always Strike First” rule.

Hero of Slaanesh- The model is Immune to Psychology. In addition, the model gains the “Always Strike First” rule.

Regiment of Slaanesh-The unit is Immune to Psychology.

Chariot of Slaanesh- In addition to being Immune to Psychology, all Impact Hits inflicted by the Chariot are Armour Piercing.

Warshrine of Slaanesh-In addition to its normal special abilities, all friendly units with the Mark of Slaanesh within 8’’ of the Warshrine gain “Armor Piercing” special rule, which affects their close combat attacks.

Spawn of Slaanesh- The Model gains “Always Strike First” special rule.
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 kwie 2010, o 19:44 przez Varinastari, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Grolshek
Administrator

Post autor: Grolshek »

Dokładnie tak powinien wyglądać chaos...

Varinastari
Masakrator

:wink:
Wieczorem wkleję kolejną część.
Spoiler:Zajmę się w niej Herosami.

Awatar użytkownika
Whydak
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Whydak »

No jest całkiem ok :twisted: Tylko Nurgle dla herosów IMO powinien być ciut droższy niż nomarlnie. I spawny slaanesha jakoś bardziej kojarzą mi się z 3d6 mova =P~
Hordes of Chaos.... To było to....

Varinastari
Masakrator

Każdy Spawn będzie posiadał wartość ruchu równą 3d6.
Eh no i zespolerowałem :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Marios
Mudżahedin

Post autor: Marios »

Osobiście uważam powyższe pomysły, że w większości są chybione.
W zasadzie nie wnoszą nic ciekawego, niektóre tylko pogarszają WoC, niektóre są z dupy, niektóre za mocne i przede wszystkim powodują, że marki zaczynają różnie działać a nie tak jak teraz, że wszystkie działają tak samo na oddziały.
Po co mark nurgla ma dawać feara kawalerii, czy ogrom?
Mark slaanesha uniemożliwa oddziałom ucieczkę.., mark tzeencha za 10 pkt na herosie daje mu d3 rerolle? To jakiś sick shit jest ;)

Chaosowi potrzeba:
skirmiszu na forskenach,
trochę tańszych warriorów/chosenów,
jakiegoś oddziału scoutujących marauderów w skirmishu z 2ma broniami,
porządniejszych itemów na herosach (i tańszych, ale to bolączka wielu armii)&(i np T5 na exalted herosie),
możliwości wzięcia większej ilości DP dla armii.
topory/javeliny na marauderach konnych w cenie,
magicznych ataków na demonicznych mountach(wszystkich), helce, deamon pronsie, deamonic mount(ten za 50pkt), powinien dawać dodatkowo+1 do sejwa, lub mieć z atak więcej.
stubborna na szagim,
3d6 na spawnach albo tego, że wystepują w unitach 1-3(najlepiej oba).
Mariusz 'Marios' Krakowczyk
Inkwizytor Warszawa
Niekończąca się krucjata przeciw "wujkowi dobra rada".
trikk pisze:Z głupotą można żyć.

Awatar użytkownika
Grolshek
Administrator

A zamiast powyższych BP zapitoli nam jeszcze mengili i działa... Aaaale będzie przezabawnie...

Varinastari
Masakrator

Dlatego też nie nazwałem tegoż tematu "Kolejna oklepana dyskusja nt. Naprawienia WoChu", lecz jako moje pomysły dot. takowego.
W planach mam troszkę zmian w jednostkach i kosztach. Oraz zupełnie inną listę magicznych itemów/Giftów. To jest tylko część moich pomysłów, w zasadzie tylko marki i Army Vide Rules.
Dlatego też m.in jest parę rzeczy, które dublują się z jednostkami z 7-mo edycyjnego booku. U mnie najci fear'a mieć nie będą-przykładowo.

A, i oto Lordowie.

Lord of Chaos-190pkt.
M-4 WS-8 Bs-3 S-5 T-5 W-3 A-5 I-7 LD-10
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Hand Weapon
Special Rules:
Will of the Dark Gods
Infernal Marching

Options:
Weapons:
Great Weapon-12pkt.
Flail-8pkt.
Halberd-8pkt.
Additional Hand Weapon-8pkt.
Armour:
Shield-6pkt.
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-20pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-25pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-30pkt.
Magic Items:
-Up to 100pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
-Up to 50pkt.
Mounts:
Chaos Dragon-360pkt.
Manticore-150pkt.
Deamonic Mount-40pkt.
Chariot-80pkt.
Disc of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Juggernout of Khorne-50pkt.
Steed of Slaanesh-25pkt.
Palaquin of Nurgle-30pkt.
Chaos Barded Steed-12pkt.

Chaos Sorceror Lord-215pkt.
M-4 WS-5 BS-3 S-4 T-4 W-3 I-5 A-3 LD-8
A Sorceror Lord is a 3rd lvl Wizard
Upgrade to lvl 4 Wizard-35pkt.
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Special Rules:
Infernal Marching
Will of the Dark Gods
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-20pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-15pkt.
Mounts:
Chaos Dragon-360pkt.
Chaos Deamonic Mount-40pkt.
Disc of Tzeentch-25pkt.
Steed of Slaanesh-25pkt.
Magic Items:
Up to 100pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
Up to 50pkt.

Deamon Prince-260pkt.
M-8 WS-8 BS-3 S-5 T-5 W-4 I-7 A-5 LD-9
A Deamon Prince without the Mark of Khorne May be a upgraded to a 4th lvl Wizard, for 30pkt. for each lvl.
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Special Rules:
Terror
Fly
Hellish Ambasador(5+ Ward Save, Magicial Attacks)
Immune to Psychology
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-15pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-30pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
-Up to 100pkt.
Ostatnio zmieniony 11 kwie 2010, o 18:53 przez Varinastari, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Zaklinacz Kostek
Falubaz

Post autor: Zaklinacz Kostek »

Grolshek pisze:A zamiast powyższych BP zapitoli nam jeszcze mengili i działa... Aaaale będzie przezabawnie...
Ahahaha, a ja dopiero co zamówiłem drugiego Hellcannona :lol2:
Lest we forget:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Grolshek
Administrator

Zaklinacz Kostek pisze:
Grolshek pisze:A zamiast powyższych BP zapitoli nam jeszcze mengili i działa... Aaaale będzie przezabawnie...
Ahahaha, a ja dopiero co zamówiłem drugiego Hellcannona :lol2:
A ja mam zarówno dwie helki jak i dwa chaosowe działa... Teraz to będą earthshakery do chaos dwarfów... BP osiągnęło dno... Ważnych jest tylko 5 pierwszych armii i balans wśród nich... Reszta nieważna...

Varinastari
Masakrator

Proszę, uwagi dot. Bp nie piszcie tutaj :(

Varinastari
Masakrator

Mała zmiana planów. W ciągu miesiąca skończę weryfikować ab i w wersji 1.0 wkleję tutaj, na forum.
Potem uczynię play testy i poproszę paru forumowiczów o pomoc.
By w końcu wkleić go na Warseera.
Pozdrawiam. :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Grolshek
Administrator

Mam mnóstwo czasu, figurek, chęci i przeciwników do testów... Zapodawaj ! Ogarnę co przegięte, co zbędne, co w sam raz...

Varinastari
Masakrator

W środę/jutro wieczorem zapodam :wink
Nawet dzisiaj coś skrobnę, jak skończę zarzynać w dawn of war.

Awatar użytkownika
PIOTROSLAV
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: PIOTROSLAV »

To jak juz bawimy sie w taką fantazję, to poprosiłbym o tańsze marki na gigancie [-o<

Varinastari
Masakrator

Army Special Rules:

Will of The Dark Gods
-All units in the Warriors of Chaos army may reroll failed Panic Tests.
Infernal March –All units with this special rule may march even if there is an enemy unit within 8’’ of them.This has no effect if the enemies US is equall to or more than half of the unit's US with this special rule.

Marks of Chaos
Mark of Khorne:
Lord of Khorne- The model is subject to Frenzy. In addition, it has Magic Resistance 1.

Hero of Khorne- The model is subject to Frenzy. In addition, it has Magic Resistance 1.

Regiment of Khorne- The unit is subject to Frenzy.

Chariot of Khorne- The unit is subject to Frenzy. In addition, the Chariot inflicts an additional Impact Hit when charging(making it d6+2).

Ogres of Khorne- The unit is subject to Frenzy.

Warshrine of Khorne - In addition to its normal special rules, all friendly units with the Mark of Khorne within 8'' of the Warshrine are subject to Hatred. This effect lasts as long as the Warshrine is alive.

Spawn of Khorne: The model gains+1S and Magic Resistance 1.

Giant of Khorne: The Strength of Giant’s special attacks is increased by 1( This obviously increases the S of the “Fall Down” special rule too!). In addition, the model has Magic Resistance 2.

Mark of Nurgle:
Lord of Nurgle: The model gains+1 Wound and the “Fear” special rule.

Hero of Nurgle: The model gains+1 Wound and the “Fear” special rule.

Regiment of Nurgle: The unit gains the “Fear” special rule.

Chariot of Nurgle: All models wishing to shoot at the Chariot are at -1 to Hit. All close combat attacks made against this Chariot are at -1 to Hit.

Ogres of Nurgle- : All models wishing to shoot at the unit are at -1 to Hit. All close combat attacks made against this Chariot are at -1 to Hit.

Warshrine of Nurgle: In addition to its normal special abilities, all friendly units with the Mark of Nurgle within 8’’ of the Warshrine gain “Poisoned Attacks”.
This includes only close combat attacks. This effect lasts as long as the Warshrine is alive.

Spawn of Nurgle
: The unit gains the “Terror” special rule.

Giant of Nurgle-The model gains+1 T.

Mark of Tzeentch:
Lord of Tzeentch- The model gains the ability, to reroll d3 dice during the game. Roll after the deployment faze to see how many rerolls does the model get. Remember, you cannot reroll the dice more than once. In addition, the model gains+1 to cast, if he is a Wizard.

Hero of Tzeentch
- The model gains the ability, to reroll 1 dice during the game. Remember, you cannot reroll the dice more than once. In addition, the model gains+1 to cast, if he is a Wizard.

Regiment of Tzeentch- All close combat attacks made by the unit are Magical Attacks. In case of a unit of Chaos Warriors and Chosen, All close combat attacks made by the unit are Magical Flaming Attacks.

Chariot of Tzeentch- All attacks and hits inflicted by the model are Magical Flaming Attacks.

Ogres of Tzeentch
- All close combat attacks made by the unit are Magical Attacks.

Warshrine of Tzeentch- In addition to its normal special abilities, all friendly units with the Mark of Tzeentch within 8’’ of the Warshrine gain 5+Ward Save. This effect lasts as long as the Warshrine is alive.

Spawn of Tzeentch: The model may make a breath attack, at S4. This is a Flaming Attack.

Giant of Tzeentch: The model has Magical Flaming Attacks.

Mark of Slaanesh:
Lord of Slaanesh-The model is Immune to Psychology. In addition, the model gains the “Always Strke First” rule.

Hero of Slaanesh- The model is Immune to Psychology. In addition, the model gains the “Always Strke First” rule.

Regiment of Slaanesh
-The unit is Immune to Psychology.

Chariot of Slaanesh- In addition to being Immune to Psychology, all Impact Hits inflicted by the Chariot are Armour Piercing.

Ogres of Slaanesh
- The unit is Immune to Psychology.

Warshrine of Slaanesh- In addition to its normal special abilities, all friendly units with the Mark of Slaanesh within 8’’ of the Warshrine gain “Armor Piercing” special rule, which affects their close combat attacks.

Spawn of Slaanesh- The Model gains “Always Strike First” special rule.

Giant of Slaanesh- The Model gains “Always Strike First” special rule.

Lords and Heroes:
Lord of Chaos-190pkt.
M-4 WS-8 Bs-3 S-5 T-5 W-3 A-5 I-7 LD-10
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Hand Weapon
Special Rules:
Will of the Dark Gods
Infernal March
Options:
Weapons:
Great Weapon-12pkt.
Flail-8pkt.
Halberd-8pkt.
Additional Hand Weapon-8pkt.
Armour:
Shield-6pkt.
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-20pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-30pkt.
Magic Items:
-Up to 100pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
-Up to 50pkt.
Mounts:
Chaos Dragon-360pkt.
Manticore-150pkt.
Deamonic Mount-40pkt.
Chariot-80pkt.
Disc of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Steed of Slaanesh-25pkt.

Chaos Sorceror Lord
-215pkt.
M-4 WS-5 BS-3 S-4 T-4 W-3 I-5 A-3 LD-8
A Sorceror Lord is a 3rd lvl Wizard
Upgrade to lvl 4 Wizard-35pkt. He can use spells from the Lore of Fire, Death, Shadow, Metal. If he has a Mark, he must use spells from his Gods Lore.
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Special Rules:
Infernal March
Will of the Dark Gods
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Tzeentch-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-25pkt.
Mounts:
Chaos Dragon-360pkt.
Chaos Deamonic Mount-40pkt.
Disc of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Steed of Slaanesh-25pkt.
Magic Items:
Up to 100pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
Up to 50pkt.

Deamon Prince-260pkt.

M-8 WS-8 BS-3 S-5 T-5 W-4 I-7 A-5 LD-9
A Deamon Prince without the Mark of Khorne May be a upgraded to a 4th lvl Wizard, for 30pkt. for each lvl. He may use spells from Lore of Death, Fire, Shadow, Metal. If having a Mark, he must use spells form his Gods Lore.
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Special Rules:
Terror
Fly
Hellish Ambasador(5+ Ward Save, Magicial Attacks)
Immune to Psychology
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-15pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-30pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
-Up to 100pkt.

Heroes:
Exalted Champion-100pkt.
M-4 WS-7 BS-3 S-5 T-5 W-2 I-6 A-4 LD-8
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Special Rules:
Will of The Dark Gods
Infernal March
Equipment Options:
Weapons:
Great Weapon-8pkt.
Flail-4pkt.
Halberd-4pkt.
Armour:
Shield-4pkt.
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-25pkt.
Magical Items:
-Up to 50pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
-Up to 25pkt.
Mounts:
Manticore-150pkt.
Daemonic Mount-40pkt.
Disc of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Steed of Slaanesh-25pkt.
Chaos Chariot-80pkt.

Chaos Sorcerer-85pkt.
M-4 WS-5 BS-3 S-4 T-4 I-5 W-2 A-2 LD-8
A Chaos Sorcerer is a 1st lvl Wizard. Upgrade to a 2nd lvl Wizard for 35pkt. He can use spells from the Lore of Fire, Death, Shadow. If he has a Mark, he must use spells from his Gods Lore.
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Special Rules:
Will of The Dark Gods
Infernal March
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-25pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-20pkt.
Mounts:
Daemonic Mount-40pkt.
Disc of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Steed of Slaanesh-25pkt.
Magic Items:
-Up to 50pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
-Up to 25pkt.

Marauder Overlord-55pkt.
M-4 WS-5 BS-3 S-4 T-4 W-2 I-5 A-3 LD-8
Equipment:
Light Armour
Options
Weapons:
Great Weapon-4pkt.
Flail-4pkt.
Additional Hand Weapon-4pkt.
Armour:
Heavy Armour-4pkt.
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-15pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-15pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-20pkt.
Mounts:
Chaos Barded Steed:12pkt.
Chaos Steed-10pkt.
Magical Items:
-Up to 50pkt.
Gifts of Chaos:
-Up to 25pkt.
One Exalted Champion or Marauder Overlord may be the Armies Standard Bearer.

Units:

Core Units:
Chaos Marauders- As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes:
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-20pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-15pkt.

Chaos Warriors- As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Points/Model-13pkt.
Special Rules:
Will of The Dark Gods
+Infernal March
Equipment:
Chaos Armour
Equipment Options:
Great Weapons-2pkt/model
Flails-1pkt/model
Shields-1pkt/model
Halberds-1pkt/model
Additional Hand Weapon-1pkt/model
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-20pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-15pkt.

Chaos Warhounds- As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book.

Chaos Marauder Horsemen- As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-20pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-20pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-15pkt.

Special Units:
Forsaken-Gone! They are renamed “Dark Souls” (see The Book of Warp for more).
M-5 WS-4 BS-0 S-4 T-4 W-1 I-5 A-D3+1 LD-8
Point/model-18pkt.
Upgrade one Dark Soul to a Soul Reaver for (+1 attack on its profile-it’s a Champion in all respects!) for 8pkt.
Unit size-5+
Equipment:
Heavy Armour
Special Rules:
Will of the Dark Gods
Skirmish
Out of the Dark( this Unit does not have to be deployed along with your Units, at the beginning of each players turn roll a d6 and consult the result with the following table)
1st round- 6+ to arrive
2nd round-5+ to arrive
3rd round- 4+to arrive
4th round-3+to arrive
5th round- arrives automatically
When the unit arrives, place it at any table edge as if it was pursuing an enemy. It may not charge and march, but may make a free normal move. Yes, even in your opponents turn!

Chaos Knights- As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Fear special rule is out.
LD-9
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-20pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-15pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-15pkt.

Chaos Chariot- As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Cost-105pkt.

Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-30pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-20pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-25pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-15pkt.

Chaos Chosen- As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Points/Model-16pkt.
Command Group is 12/12/8 now.
Special Rules:
Will of The Dark Gods
Chosen of the Gods
+Infernal March
Equipment :
Chaos Armour
Options:
Flail-1pkt/model
Great Weapon-2pkt/model
Shield-1pkt/model
Halberd-1pkt/model/
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-20pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-20pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-15pkt.

Chaos Trolls and Chaos Dragon Ogres- Unchanged.
Chaos Ogres-Mark cost changes:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-25pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-15pkt.

Rare Units:
Chaos Spawn- - As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Random Movement Value is 3d6 now.
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-25pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-25pkt.

Chaos Dragon Ogre Shaggoth- As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Special Rules:
Immune to Psychology
Terror
Large Target
Storm Rage
+Herald of the Tempest(see Kholek Suneater), although those hits are resolved at S 5.
+Stubborn
Scaly Skin Save is increased to 4+

Chaos Giant-
As in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Cost-210pkt.
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeench-25pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-25pkt

Chaos Hellcannon-No changes.

Chaos Warshrine
- in the “Warriors of Chaos” Army Book, with the following changes.
Model Cost-160pkt.
M-5 WS-5 BS-0 S-4 T-6 W-5 I-4 -4 LD-9
Special Rules:
Immune to Psychology
Stubborn
Giver of Glory(See AB by Phil Kelly)
4+Armour Save
5+Ward Save
Marks of Chaos:
Mark of Khorne-25pkt.
Mark of Nurgle-25pkt.
Mark of Tzeentch-25pkt.
Mark of Slaanesh-25pkt.

Jutro/pojutrze Itemy :wink:
Ostrzegam, to jest wersja 0.5, nietestowana.
Edit. Poczynione pewne zmiany.
Ostatnio zmieniony 12 kwie 2010, o 16:01 przez Varinastari, łącznie zmieniany 4 razy.

Tandor92
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Tandor92 »

Czemu marki dla marud są takie drogie? I dlaczego mark slaanesha, mimo iż nie lepszy, jest droższy? No i przyczepię się, bo znikła opcja dodatkowej broni dla warriorów. Poza tym fajne, marki są ciekawsze, i ogólnie fajnie wygląda, tylko czy choseni nie są przesadą? 15 pkt tylko? co w połączeniu ze znacznie opłacalniejszym warshirem może być za mocne.

Varinastari
Masakrator

Czemu marki dla marud są takie drogie?
Gdyż mają nieco inne efekty niż w podstawowym Ab. Moim zdaniem, przykładowo Magical Flaming Attacks jest nieco lepsze od 6+ Warda.
I dlaczego mark slaanesha, mimo iż nie lepszy, jest droższy?
Powiem tak. Zastanawiałem się trochę nad tym i doszedłem do takiej konkluzji- Immune to Psychology za 10pkt. wydaje się nieco za tanią opcją. Poza tym, ceny wielu jednostek poszły w dół. Lecz to jest jeszcze temat do dyskusji.
No i przyczepię się, bo znikła opcja dodatkowej broni dla warriorów.
Niedopatrzenie, już poprawiam.
tylko czy choseni nie są przesadą? 15 pkt tylko?
Z jakąkolwiek opcja kosztują 16pkt., tj. cena Temple Guarda. A obie jednostki są porównywalne. Lecz znowu, tutaj możemy podyskutować.

Jestem zadowolony z Warshrine'a, moim zdaniem mocno zyskał teraz i byłby solidnym Rarem. Shaggoth także nieco zyskał :wink:

Tandor92
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Tandor92 »

Varinastari pisze:Cytuj:
Czemu marki dla marud są takie drogie?

Gdyż mają nieco inne efekty niż w podstawowym Ab. Moim zdaniem, przykładowo Magical Flaming Attacks jest nieco lepsze od 6+ Warda
No owszem, mi chodzi o to ze marudy mają marki w cenie innych oddziałów, a przez to koszt marka to dość spory % kosztu całego oddziału.
Varinastari pisze:Cytuj:
I dlaczego mark slaanesha, mimo iż nie lepszy, jest droższy?

Powiem tak. Zastanawiałem się trochę nad tym i doszedłem do takiej konkluzji- Immune to Psychology za 10pkt. wydaje się nieco za tanią opcją. Poza tym, ceny wielu jednostek poszły w dół. Lecz to jest jeszcze temat do dyskusji.
No ale ja na takich rycerzach chociażby wolałbym khorna, i jak patrzę na rozpiski to chyba nikt slaanesha nie wybiera dla rycerzy, aprzy obecnym koszcie, a co dopiero mówiąc po rekoszcie marków.

Waldi
Masakrator

Post autor: Waldi »

W jednym z WD był artykuł o maruderach z połnocnej Lustrii, pojawiał się tam lord maruderów i hero, wygladał mniej więcej tak:

Lord: R4 WW8 ZS3 S5 W5 Ż3 I8 A5 LD9 (195 pts)
Equipment: Hand weapon and light armour.
Options:
• May choose a great weapon (+6 pts), an additional hand weapon (+6 pts) or a flail (+3 pts)
• May carry a shield (+3 pts)
• May choose a mix of magic items from the Common or Chaos magic items list, with a maximum total value of 100 pts.
• May swap the Mark of Chaos Undivided with the Mark of Tzeentch, Slaanesh Khorne or Nurgle at the price indicated on page 47 of Warhammer Armies: Hordes of Chaos.
• May ride a Warhorse (+14 pts) or a Cold One (+45 pts), or he can ride in a chariot chosen as normal from the Mortals units section of the Warhammer Armies: Hordes of Chaos army list, displacing one of the cre

Hero: R4 WW6 ZS3 S5 W4 Ż2 I6 A3 LD8 (65 pts)
Options:
• May choose a great weapon (+4 pts), an additional hand weapon
flail (+2 pts).
• May carry a shield (+3 pts)
• May choose a mix of magic items from the Common or Chaos
with a maximum total value of 50 pts.
• May swap the Mark of Chaos Undivided with the Mark of Tzeentch,
Khorne or Nurgle at the price indicated on page 47 of Warhammer
Hordes of Chaos.
• May ride a Warhorse (+6 pts) or a Cold One (+37 pts).
Equipment: Hand weapon and light armour.

ODPOWIEDZ