Tomb Kings

Moderator: Shino

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
likaon
Kretozord

Re: Nowa Edycja

Post autor: likaon »

W wakcje są albo nekroni albo witchhanterzy samo GW zdecydować się nie może, TK będą jeszcze dłuuuuugo czekać
"Księga Armii Nocnych Goblinów"( 09.11.2011
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/94525591/No ... 99ga-Armii

Marjanpl
Powergamer Rozpiskowy

Post autor: Marjanpl »

Czy TK nie czeka już od 6 czy 7 edycji?

Awatar użytkownika
Shino
Nerd Forumowy

Post autor: Shino »

od 2och edycji dopiero czeka na podrecznik

Awatar użytkownika
Malin
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Post autor: Malin »

We hereby declare today Valentomb Day! http://bit.ly/dHkrEI - Log-in to see the Tomb Kings incoming article - where we feature exclusive sneak peeks. Let the speculation commence...

czy ktoś może wkleić tu treść tego tekstu i zachostować zdjęcia jeżeli jakies są? bo nei mam dostepu w robocie do stronki GW :evil:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
wedge
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: wedge »

Proszę bardzo ale zdjęcia to nic ciekawego przynajmniej dla mnie:
An ancient race that has lain dormant for thousands of years, the Tomb Kings now awaken from within their ancient burial pyramids. Cheated from the eternal life that they were promised, the Tomb Kings are instead doomed to an eternal undeath - awakened they thirst for vengeance against those who would disturb their slumber.

At the command of these undying lords march legions of implacable Skeleton Warriors, hosts of chariots crewed by long-dead crewmen and towering statues carved from unyielding stone.

The armies of the Tomb Kings are vast, unstoppable hordes that know neither fear nor remorse - and they shall not rest until all who stand against them are laid low.

This May Warhammer: Tomb Kings is released, containing everything you need to use the legions of Nehekhara in your games of Warhammer.

Alongside the new book we'll also be releases a slew of amazing new miniatures for Tomb Kings players to collect and add to their armies. Details are being kept firmly under wraps for now, but more details will be available over the coming months. To make sure you're the first to see the new models and read the latest news keep your eyes fixed to the pages of White Dwarf, the Games Workshop newsletter and the What's New Today blog.

In the meantime, if you're a Tomb Kings player (or thinking about becoming one) it's time to start building up your Undead hordes in preparation for the new arrivals. So, out with the large drybrush (and the pot of Bleached Bone) and onwards to glory!

Presented below are two exclusive sneak peeks at the upcoming releases. Please keep checking back on the website, and in White Dwarf for more information in the near future.

Awatar użytkownika
Malin
Kretozord
Kontakt:

Post autor: Malin »

Dzięki :wink:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Virgo
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Virgo »

At the command of these undying lords march legions of implacable Skeleton Warriors, hosts of chariots crewed by long-dead crewmen and towering statues carved from unyielding stone.
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

Jednak Maj :o

Awatar użytkownika
Havelock
Kradziej

Post autor: Havelock »

dla mnie wygląda jak detale z giganta, sweet
Ludvik pisze:Wystawianie np. Black Knightów jako Blood Knightów uważam za osobistą obrazę

Awatar użytkownika
Kniapa
Wałkarz

Post autor: Kniapa »

Raczej gigant bo wśród modeli wycofanych (gdzieś o nich pisałem) był właśnie on i widać wydali nowy model, raczej w plastiku.
Ja do kolegi
- No, dziś gramy na proxach
- A jakie staty mają te proxy ???

katerek
Masakrator

Post autor: katerek »

Obyście byli bardziej zadowoleni zieloni po nowym Ab do OnG bo ogólnie u nas masę kontrowersji wywołał ten podręcznik.
Chociażby tym że jest w nim tylko 8 przedmiotów w większości wartych po 100 pkt :).

Gud Lak :) Piaszczurki :)
Klub Gier Bitewnych SALAMANDRA - Włocławek

Awatar użytkownika
szirer
Kontakt:

Post autor: szirer »

no niespodziewalem sie ze tak szybko wypuszcza cos po orkusach a tu jeszcze nasze TK :] z niecierpliwoscia czekam na dalsze szczegly :)

Awatar użytkownika
Mac
Kretozord

Post autor: Mac »

Well, here is what I heard so far, take it with salt:

Army gains a magical lore + access to some of the Rulebook lores (death, shadow, metal and light is what I heard, but I don't buy the light part.)

There's supposed to be a spell to block the sun which denies enemy his ranks (because of the confusion and panic), but I'm not buying this either.

There's a spell that refills units and deals damage at the same time.

A Tomb Sphinx (should be the second pic - it's belly/ribcage)

Different Bone Giants (I heard 4, I can see 3 as they are described in the armybook)

4 new Units total - 2 Monsters, 1 Warmachine, 1 Infantry

A new War machine

A new type of character. You'll have your king to lead your army from the rear, as a mage/warrior hybrid, a "herald" close combat mummy character, and the priest to, well, lazor your enemies and refill your ranks.

Now, this comes from a new source. Take with a lot of salt. I wouldn't be surprised if none of this is true, but I'm still passing on the info.
"Remember, a Dwarf's only as big as his beard."

Awatar użytkownika
debelial
Szef Wszystkich Szefów
Kontakt:

Post autor: debelial »

Jak ma dojść nowa piechota, to stawiałbym na przywrócenie regimentów mumii ;]

Awatar użytkownika
gerald_tarrant
Masakrator

Post autor: gerald_tarrant »

debelial pisze:Jak ma dojść nowa piechota, to stawiałbym na przywrócenie regimentów mumii ;]
też bardzo bym chciał
wreszcie odkurzył bym moje 20 4ed mumii po tylu latach :mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
Afro
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Afro »

czy ty ich nie przerobiles na ghule? :p
"You either die a cyka or live long enough to become a blyat"

Awatar użytkownika
Mac
Kretozord

Post autor: Mac »

There will be a massive Tomb Scorpion type thing, equiv of the new spider. There are plastic Tomb Guard. There is/are something called .... stalker(s), maybe sekhment or something like that. Don't know if this refers to the Tomb Scorpion or other models. I don't remember there being skeles in the initial release, but not sure. There were a couple of other things (and magic cards).
"Remember, a Dwarf's only as big as his beard."

Kalesoner
Szczur Królów

Post autor: Kalesoner »

sauce pls
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Virgo
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Virgo »

Warseer, jak zwykle :P
No new skellies but new Tomb guard.

I heard Sphynx not scorpion.

I heard sphynx-like stone creature aswell. It's mentioned in the incoming-article anyway (statue doesn't mean it's bipedal).

The current book has 80 pages, the new one 96.

I'll do kind of a fierce statement, with a leap of faith: Skeleton warriors will be half points (base)

Current rumours suggest 6 point skeletons with light armour, shield, hand weapon.
could be right. I was told 5 with light armour, 1/2 for both shield and spear.
Czyżby polityka: plewny book, wygięty book? Biedne Ogry :mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
szirer
Kontakt:

Post autor: szirer »

ej nie strasz nie chce zeby wszyscy na TK sie zaczeli przerzucac ;)

borsukincarnatus
Plankton

Post autor: borsukincarnatus »

Na wstępie witam serdecznie
szirer pisze:ej nie strasz nie chce zeby wszyscy na TK sie zaczeli przerzucac ;)
Ej to będzie moja pierwsza armia do battla (obrazek z newstellera GW mi się spodobał) i nie przerzucam się tylko migruje z mroków czterdziestego pierwszego tysiąclecia w mroki starego świata :lol2:

Jeżeli chodzi o plotki to najbardziej cieszy mnie wizja tomb guardów w plastiku - po pierwsze nie lubię metalowych figsów, po drugie nowymi figurkami dark eldarów do 40ki GW udowodniło że potrafi robić świetne plastiki więc optymizm mnie rozpiera.
A co do nowego armybooka mam tylko nadzieję że nie będzie strasznie gięty (tratowanie armii przeciwnika samograjem to żadna przyjemność) a wszystkie jednostki z booka będą wystawialne. Czego i Wam i sobie życzę

ODPOWIEDZ