Najpotężniejszy Wojownik w świecie Warhammera

Wszystko to, co nie pasuje nigdzie indziej.

Moderatorzy: Fluffy, JarekK

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Karlito
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Re: Najpotężniejszy Wojownik w świecie Warhammera

Post autor: Karlito »

Największym kozakiem jest bezdyskusyjnie Archaon i koniec w tym temacie :twisted:
Welcome to the Tower of Rising Sun.
Moja galeria: http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28122
Kupię RÓŻNE RÓŻNOŚCI: http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=42454

Awatar użytkownika
LuciusII
Oszukista

Post autor: LuciusII »

karlito pisze:Największym kozakiem jest bezdyskusyjnie Archaon i koniec w tym temacie :twisted:
Racja, Grimgor zamknął temat :D
Kalesoner pisze:Orki i gobliny są częścią tej siły, która wiecznie zła pragnąc, wiecznie czyni dobro. :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Soulferin
Falubaz

Post autor: Soulferin »

LuciusII pisze:
karlito pisze:Największym kozakiem jest bezdyskusyjnie Archaon i koniec w tym temacie :twisted:
Racja, Grimgor zamknął temat :D
Czyli stanęło na Aenarionie :D
"Wojny przychodzą i odchodzą a moi żołnierze są wieczni"

Awatar użytkownika
Morghur
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: Morghur »

A nie, bo Orion, albo w ostateczności Kholek.
[CENTER]Obrazek[/CENTER]

Awatar użytkownika
Klafuti
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Klafuti »

Nie! Najpotężniejszym wojownikiem jest High elf prince z eterycznością, GW i wyłączaniem magicznych broni. Cała reszta może mu tylko natrukać, w tym Aenarion.
Postacie składane ręcznie rządzą, dla tego nie używa się specjali (pomijając zasady turniejowe). Najlepsze kombosy są dostępne tylko jak składa się bohaterów samemu.
Obrazek
"Głos opinii publicznej nie jest substytutem myślenia."
~Warren E. Buffett

Awatar użytkownika
Andronicus
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Andronicus »

Ale to wojownik ma rządzić a nie jego przedmioty. Jak dla mnie najlepszym wojownikiem jest Shadowblade bo 80% jego potencjału wynika z jego własnych umiejętności a nie magicznych zabawek. wszystkie te Tyriony i Gotreki bez swoich uber toporów i zbroi nie maja nic do pokazania :P

Majestic
Falubaz

Post autor: Majestic »

Kto poprze Tłuściusza temu stawiam piwo ;).
kubencjusz pisze:Młody. Było powiedziane czwartek. Spójrz na kalendarz. Spójrz na ten post. Spójrz jeszcze raz na kalendarz. Dziś nie jest czwartek. Siedzę na koniu. :mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
Breslauer
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Breslauer »

Ja bym postawił na Walacha Harkona :twisted:

Awatar użytkownika
Matijjos
Wodzirej

Post autor: Matijjos »

a ja walnę green knighta, (najpotężniejszy model) i oczywiście uberkokos który może się "odradzać"

Awatar użytkownika
Kervyn
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Kervyn »

Staty i zasady specjalne w porównaniu z paroma wymienionymi herosami ma żalowe :wink: ale ma genialny model i fluff [polecam "Rycerzy Graala" do WFRP, tam jest o jego pierwszym pojawieniu się w Bretonii].
Queek.

Awatar użytkownika
Jacobs
Falubaz

Post autor: Jacobs »

Kervyn pisze: żalowe
:shock:
wenanty pisze: Anioł zagłady przerzuca się na budżetową kawę? Koniec świata (sic!).
Turniejowo nowe WE

12/4/5

Awatar użytkownika
Artein
Masakrator

Post autor: Artein »

Abaddon pisze:
Kervyn pisze: żalowe
:shock:
To taka nowomowa. Neomowa? :roll:

Awatar użytkownika
Tullaris
Masakrator

Post autor: Tullaris »

A ja chyba znalazłem najpotężniejszego woja w świecie WFB :D :wink: :
PRINCE ELDARION

Elf/steed M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Eldarion 6 10 10 5(8) 4 4 10 5 10

Eldarion can be fielded in a Dark Elf army. He counts as a Lord and hero choice. He must be fielded exactly as described here and may not be given any additional equipment. He must be the army's General.
Armour: Dragon armour of Eldarion, Evenstar & Sea Dragon cloak.
Weapons: Shadowfang & repeater crossbow
Mount: Dragdir

Tragic tale of Eldarion
Eldarion was one of Ulthuan’s greatest and youngest warriors. Kin of the Dragon king Aenarion. Brother of the mighty Tyrion and the great mage Teclis. Eldarion he was the bane of chaos leading high elves to ultimate victory. Greatly loved by his brothers and by the nation of Ulthuan. Eldarion was a true hero that would help all. He fell in love with Lathian the Mercenary vampire, their love was forbidden for the arrogance of the Asur and lesser race drove Eldarion to a darker path.
When Eldarion began his travels he ventured into the land of chill, Naggaroth to challenge any noble in signal combat, Malekith was greatly pleased on hearing upon the arrival of Eldarion.
Standing outside the great iron gate of Naggarond, Eldarion cried out a challenge to the Druchii kin
“I am Eldarion of Ulthuan come, I challenge you! Druchii! Your wrong deed will be judged! Come out and fight!”
The witch King sent out his 9 lieutenants with great pleasure.
Eldarion fought in single combat against these daemons that were twice his size. But they fell one after another for they could not resist his attrition of weaving death.
Eldarion ripping through armour and flesh of any Druchii that stayed to close. Then the captain of the city was sent Naithlen the Dark elf general that had slain countless of innocents. The two glared at each other with hatred, blows were exchanged at such at force that anyone near them was thrown back by immense pressure. Naithlen had never faced such a foe; He was thrown to the ground, his body broken
Eldarion loomed above him and lifted Sunfang above Naithlen’s face with a roar the blade threw a dreadful magic and struck Naithlen, with a scream his body and turned to ashes and was carried by the wind. The Druchii halted then with a roar they charged trying to overwhelm Eldarion; but they could not for they fell under his blade to a blazing ruin. Then it was that the witch king stood upon the gate and hurled a spell with immense power that Eldarion did not have time to react, he was struck. He had fallen. Then Eldarion awoke in a dark chamber surrounded by luxuries. A maiden ran out of the room and then the Witch king entered. Eldarion could not move he was in great pain.
It was then that the Malekith said something that would change Eldarion destiny; the king had healed Eldarion himself for he did not want to slay his kin. Eldarion was shocked for his tales of Malekith were only foul. Malekith told Eldarion his plans how that the kin of Aenarion should restore the Dragon king line. Malekith showed that he was not evil and was fighting a riotous war. It was Eldarion’s hidden desire that his line has the thrown that belonged to them. Malekith promised
Eldarion that his love for Lathian would not be frowned upon but cherished. Eldarion got up from his bed with agony his wounds and broken body still healing got on one knee and pledged his allegiance to Malekith. Thunder roared across the skies of Ulthuan. The council of Ulthuan was devastated Tyrion and Teclis was in despair, the Everqueen Alarielle wept for she loved Eldarion like a younger brother. Another kin of Aenarion would piece the heart of Ulthuan. Tyrion knew that one day he will face his brother in the field of battle. Eldarion had become a fierce warrior slaying anyone who dared to oppose him, but still he had a love for Ulthuan he would not fight the Asur but slew all others capturing slaves and burning cities. When the Elves of Ulthuan united an army with the Dwarfs laying siege to the citadel of ithilian, Eldarion arrived with his host. Using powerful magic’s he transported the Asur army to Ulthuan bringing his sword back covered in blood The Dwarfs had never seen anything like it. Then the onslaught began the Druchii surrounded the Dwarfs, cutting them down to the last Dwarf.
Eldarion had not slain the Asur he put them in Ulthuan and told commander Tailen to pass on a message
“Tell my brothers I love them, tell the Everqueen I am sorry: bit this is my path for I am the kin of Aenarion right full air to the thrown of Ulthuan and their will be a day were is no more phoenix king!”
On the day of the crescent moon and the single star the time of the Asur’s departure from the world had come to be. Eldarion raced to the isle to say sorry to his kin, he returned the cloak that his mother had gave to him and let his steed the loyal Mithdragdir to go to the heavens also. On that day the high elves and Ulthuan were removed from the circles of the world. Now Eladrion’s only family were Malkekith and Morathi. Eldarion has not lost his old way still today he does save lives and shows mercy but those who oppose him will feel his blade. Now he travels leading his men to battle. A wondering demon.

Riposte and Feint the Prince of Khaine: Eldarion is an expert swordsman, nimble and lithe, twisting easily past his opponents guard and turning suddenly to attack from an unpredictable angle and can turn aside foe’s attacks, avoiding their blows and counter attacking before they can react.
Eldarion Re-rolls failed hits and wounds in close combat. Eldarion parries the first opponent hit in close combat and it has no effect. In addition, assuming he is still alive Eldarion he may make a single extra attack of his own back against the parried model. Eldarion has killing blow skill. Eldarion’s may throw the sword in the Shooting phase at any target within 12" that is within his line of sight. Use Eldarion’s Ballistic Skill to determine whether the sword hits its target or not. If the unit is hit it suffers D3 S5 hits.

Divine Blood of Asuryan: Eldarion has grasped the powers in his blood to show swordplay and magic. Many fear Eldarion for he is the descendant of the unstoppable Aenarion.
Eldarion is a level 2 sorcerer and can choose spells from Dark/High Magic or the eight lores.
Eldarion gets +1 to cast and to dispel. Eldarion causes fear and is immune to fear and terror

Curse of Aenarion: Eldarion is descended from the first and last Dragon King Aenarion of Ulthuan as such he is tainted by the blood of his ancestor. This curse has given Eldarion the entire
Battle- powerness of his great sire but also some of his incipient madness. However all of Aenarion’s lines are destined for greatness, and as such Eldarion has been marked by the hand of fate. Quite was is destined for Eldarion and his older brother Tyrion and Teclis is a secret hidden from the most potent of seers, but Eldarion has chosen the path of Darkness and fights with Malekith the son of Aenarion.
As soon as Eldarion is reduced to one wound he gets a ward save of 2+ for the rest of the battle .This will replace the ward of 4+ as you cant have two ward saves.

Quickening blood: Eldarion has unmatched demonic reflexes that no foe can match, slaying his foes before they even have time to draw breath.
Eldarion always strikes first in combat even if the opponent charged. If the opponent has the same ability revert to initiative.

Dragdir: The mount of Eldarion a cold one gift of Malekith. Dragdir was named after Mithdragdir
Eldarion ever loyal mount.
Thick skin, causes fear. Does not suffer from stupidity.

Shadowfang, the Runesword of Eldarion
Magic Weapon

The once mighty rune sword Sunfang That blazed with the powers of the stars.
But now Malkekith blessed the sword now it only burns with dark magic.
The sword that will slay many of his foes.
Hits from Shadowfang wound automatically causing D3 wounds with no armour saves. Once per game in the magic phase Eldarion may direct a deadly Black horror from Shadowfang, Bound spell level 6. Sunfang gives Eldarion +3 strength at all times. The sword also has Killing blow Abilit

Dragon Armour of Eldarion
Magic Armour

This mighty armour was forged in Eressea of long ago to protect Aenarion,
The first and last Dragon King of Ulthuan ruler of the Asur in the great war against chaos.
Upon seeing his fathers armour Malekith was greatly pleased. He blessed the armour then
Gave it to Eldarion calling it the Black Dragon armour of Eldarion.
Wearing his Dragon Armour, Eldarion has an armour saving throw of 1+.
If Eldarion fails his armour save then he may make a further ward save throw of 4+ if he passes this save then the attacker suffers the wound with no save not even wards. Opponents must re-roll successful hits and wounds. Eldarion is completely immune to all fire-based, breath based attacks, including magical fire, warp fire and so forth. Follows same rules as Dragon armour.

The Evenstar
Magic amulet

The Evenstar the most beautiful thing in the world, it was given to Elleser by Arwen as a token of their love it has been passed down to the family for generations. It had lost much of its powers since The wearer became corrupt. If ever Eldarion is wounded a light pours out of the wound healing him at unnatural speeds.
The Evenstar gives Eldarion magic resistance (3) against harmful spells. Also the beautiful jewel gives Eldarion The Regeneration Ability. If Eldarion is slain the Evenstar uses its magical energies of light to bring Eldarion back with 1 wound.
Hi hi hi, koleś jest jedno osobową armią, bez słabych stron.
A swoją drogą ktoś miał niezłą fantazje :lol2: , ale mocno przegiął :D .
Tullaris Dredbringer was dying. He knew this, and he cared not.... At last, he knew the truth that Khain had tried to share with him all theas years, and it was glorius.
"Kings of Ulthuan!" the Pheniks King spat the words sa a curse. "You are usurpres and thieves. You owne me a debt. In my name, and thad of my fadher, I call upon you to repey it now."

Awatar użytkownika
Aldean
Kretozord

Post autor: Aldean »

przeciez to opis tyriona z 6ed booka. odnośnie przedmiotów rzecz jasna:>
"Our weapons cut through them like blade through air!"

"Double or nothing, aim for his cock"

Awatar użytkownika
Młody Pajak
Kradziej

Post autor: Młody Pajak »

Tylko, że tu mieczyk jest troszkę silniejszy i sam kolo ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Mauler
Wodzirej

Post autor: Mauler »

Tak. To Elfy. Pitolenie na pięć stron zasad a w boju siedzą w lesie za obeliskiem. Chujnia z grzybnią.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Karlito
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Karlito »

Kholek albo Archaon, we wszystkich moich bitwach nikomu nie udało się ich zdjąć w CC.
Welcome to the Tower of Rising Sun.
Moja galeria: http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28122
Kupię RÓŻNE RÓŻNOŚCI: http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=42454

Awatar użytkownika
Matis
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Matis »

Green knight. W pojedynkę rozwalał i przeganiał hordy zwierzoludzi, nieumarłych, orków i chaosenów.
M&M Factory - Up. 14.01.2017 Ostatnia trójka pegazów

Awatar użytkownika
kubencjusz
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: kubencjusz »

guzik sie znacie. sa 2 megakoksy
-tlusciusz by ich wszystkich kupil
-skulltaker by im wszystim na 5 plus leb upi****il 8)

Awatar użytkownika
Ghaz
"Nie jestem powergamerem"

Post autor: Ghaz »

Oprocz wspomnianego powyzej Skulltakera, to zdecydowanie Bloodthirster majacy obsidian armour, ktory wylacza wlasciwosci wszystkich magicznych/runicznych broni, do tego 7 at z re-rollem w kazdej rundzie i z killing blow-em (no i thunderstomp).
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

ODPOWIEDZ