Śmieszne WE na Euro, jest raport z zdjęciami

Poczytaj jak słaby i dziurawy jest dany pomysł na armię, zanim nie przyniesie on wygranej na następnym masterze.

Moderatorzy: Yudokuno, PAWLAK

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Śmieszne WE na Euro, jest raport z zdjęciami

Post autor: Kanadian »

ostatnio chciałem zobaczyć ile strzał można zmieścić na Euro, wyszło mi to:

Spellsinger 175 Pts
General; Magic Level 2; Lore of Athel Loren; Longbow
Staff of Sorcery

Branchwraith 165 Pts
Magic Level 1;
Cluster of Radiants
Annoyance of Netlings

Noble 100 Pts
Battle Standard of the Eternal Flame

Spellsinger 150 Pts
Magic Level 2; Lore of Athel Loren; Longbow
Divination Orb

3x8 Dryads 96 Pts

9 Dryads 108 Pts

3x10 Glade Guard 120 Pts

15 Glade Guard 219 Pts
FCG; Standard of Discipline

3x5 Glade Riders 129 Pts
Spear; Longbow; Musician

2x 6 Waywatchers 144 Pts
2ndWeapon; Longbow

2x5 Wild Riders 130 Pts
Spear; Light Armour; Musician

2x1 Great Eagle 50 Pts

Models in Army: 121
Total Army Cost: 2600

jest 75 łuków w rozpie, całkiem sporo, minusem jest leciutka faza waliki jedynie Wildzi mogą coś mięciutkiego klepnąć, no i driady. Oraz ponieżej przeciętej faza magii, ale obrona przeciw magiczne jest całkiem całkiem.
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 lip 2012, o 14:02 przez Kanadian, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
bigpasiak
Ciśnieniowiec

Post autor: bigpasiak »

Jak sie postarasz to wciśniesz jeszcze warhlaki zamiast wildów i parę łuków więcej się robi...
The wood hold peace for thos who desire it, but those who seek battle will find me...
The forest has as many eyes as leaves...

Far over, the misty mountain Cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old.
The pines were roaring, oooooon the hight...
Abandoned

Awatar użytkownika
Tutajec
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Tutajec »

Treemany niezle strzelaja chyba lepiej od ridersow :D
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Macias
Kretozord

Post autor: Macias »

Ale nie mają łuków :wink:
Azgaroth pisze:30 savage orków z wardem na 5+ i dodatkową bronią + lord na dziku i szaman walczą z 40 halabardnikami imperium (I tura - działa choppas). Dzikusy wbijają jedną ranę ( :shock: ), lord na dziku zapomina jak się walczy i nie wbija nic, szaman nie trafia. Halabardnicy wbijają 10 ran, test LD na stubborna dwukrotnie oblewam, na dystans ucieczki rzucam dwie jedynki :)
Imperialna moc!

Awatar użytkownika
bigpasiak
Ciśnieniowiec

Post autor: bigpasiak »

Orły i wildzi też nie ;)
The wood hold peace for thos who desire it, but those who seek battle will find me...
The forest has as many eyes as leaves...

Far over, the misty mountain Cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old.
The pines were roaring, oooooon the hight...
Abandoned

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Tak, ale orły są tanią obcinaczką, a wildzi w odróżnieniu od warhawków mogą coś zdziałać.

Treemen'ii ssą więc nie będę ich używał.

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Po kilku przemyśleniach i dużo #-o. Postarałem się o coś bardziej grywalnego.

Spellweaver 335 Pts
General; Magic Level 4; Longbow
Ranu's Heartstone
Stone of Rebirth
Moonstone of the Hidden Ways

Branchwraith 140 Pts
Magic Level 1
Cluster of Radiants

Noble 100 Pts
Battle Standard of Eternal Flame

3x8 Dryads 96 Pts

9 Dryads 108 Pts

3x10 Glade Guard 126 Pts
Longbow; Musician

15 Glade Guard 213 Pts
FCG; Standard of Discipline

3xGlade Rider 129 Pts
Spear; Longbow; Musician

2x5 Wild Riders @ 130.0 Pts
Spear; Light Armour; Musician

2x6 Waywatchers 144 Pts
2ndWeapon; Longbow

2x1 Great Eagle 50 Pts

Models in Army: 115
Total Army Cost: 2597

Kalesoner
Szczur Królów

Post autor: Kalesoner »

A na jakim lorze grasz?
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Tutajec
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Tutajec »

ja bym wzial beasta

curse, i wlocznia dobrze wspomagaja ta rozpe nie mowiac juz o zamianie w smoka ^^
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Dopiero raczkuje z WE, dziś była moja 3 może 4 bitwa, a pierwsza w tym roku.
Użyłem Loren, natomiast te zasięgi są masakryczne.
Miałem właśnie złamać zmaksowaniego Doombulla łucznikami w CC, jak mi net wysiadł, wiec raporcik dodam jak skończę.

Śmiesznie się tym gra, choć zrobiłem z miliard błędów, strasznie trudno taką ilość oddziałów opanować.

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Gra przeciwko BoCh Na doom bullu
Złożonym na ASF +1 save i lataniu.
Duży mag z lorem beast
2 pomocnicznych małych magach, beast oraz shadow, jeden miał coś tam, pozwalało to wybrać jednostkę i miał przeżuty na woundowanie.

The Plan

The plan of the battle was to use the moon stone to teleport :mrgreen:, to the other side of the battle (left forest), and shoot my opponent as he has to suddenly cross diagonally to the other corner to get the big point's.

It turn's out that the I have so many unit's, it's hard to position them properly (This I will need to work on this).
This is the second time in my life playing against BoC, also one of the first times playing with WE.
Choosing my shooting priorities is something that need's more work. Which I begin discovering later on.

I'm not yet accustomed to making these battle reports. Some thing's could be a bit better. To start of I'm missing the pick from the beginning of the battle.

The Beasties get first turn.

Move up a little, do some shooting and magic, all in all killing one unit of Glade Riders and picking off a Way Watcher from each unit, and one Glade Rider on the far right.

So a good turn for them

My go.

Obrazek

I start off terrible, as you can see on the pick below, I fail a 5+ charge on ungors :(. It also decides the out come of the battle #-o, thru numerous events. Mainly do to bad positioning of my unit's.

Obrazek

since I failed the WR charge (they are ITP), so no flee from the minotaurs. The only thing I can do in this situation ,is to give them a different target. Now my opponent will need two successful roll's, to get to them (a redirect roll and charge distance roll).

With magic, I moved my tree line towards my general's unit, needed it to use the moon stone. Killed a few ungor, rest was out of range or dispelled. the 18" on Lore of Loren is such a pain.

Shooting killed off ungor on the right, panicked ungor in center and did a W to ungor on the left, also killed a few gor on right. The beasties had a much better round of shooting :?.
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 lip 2012, o 15:52 przez Kanadian, łącznie zmieniany 4 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Turn 2

Obrazek

Gors charge my WW, I flee, DB charges the same WW, so they flee some more, then the DB redirects in to my driad's. Razorgor charges my Wild Riders, and Minotaurs charge my Glade Rider's once they flee, redirect in to the Wild Riders.

The fleeing ungor continue to flee.
The beast advance.

Obrazek

Magic left gores get wild form, rest is dispelled.

"The Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death" kills 6 dryad's. The remaining two Dryad's hold.

I find out I did my calculations wrong, as to the Minotaur's, I figured 12 attack's 6 hit, 5 wound, I should save 2. Do a few wound's back. I could hold. If I don't, I'll remove my guy's in such a manner, that center to center flee will miss my archer's.

Well, in reality the Minotaur's have
1. impact hit's
2. 4 attacks each
3. I don't make many ward saves.

So, the minotaurs overrun into my archer's.

My go

I charge my big unit of driad's (with the branch wraith) into center gors + bsb. They decide to flee, I redirect in to "The Doom Bull of almost certain death".
On the left some wild riders charge into a unit of ungores, to unleash their frustration.

In the movement, I move my eagle to keep an eye on fleeing BSB, and block the BestiGores from hitting my driad's in the flank.
In the center on unit of dryad's makes sure, that the gores will stay away from my sorceress, while the left most driad's set up a flank charge.

In shooting and magic I panic a unit of gors with mage, and deal 2w on chariot, and one wound on the Right razorgore. Got my dryads to regenerate.

Obrazek

And this is what's left after combat phase, the minotaurs did their thing, while the Dryad's tie combat with "The Doom Bull of almost certain death".

My Wild riders overrun, off the table in to safety.

Obrazek
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 lip 2012, o 16:00 przez Kanadian, łącznie zmieniany 6 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Turn 3

I'm missin a foto,

On the right a razergor charges in to the flank of my driad's, minotaurs close in on my sorc. The BestiGor charge my eagle, and either they fail a ld to redirect or just choose not to. Harpies charge my other eagle.

on the left the Razer gore charges some Glade riders who flee, and manage to panic some Glade guard.

all fleeing unit's rally.

In magic I dispel every thing except for the summoning of the Gorgon.

combat

The razergor kills the two dryad's, finishing off the unit. While "The Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death" kills some more dryad's. I try to reform, to stop the razorgor, from doing an overrun into my Sorceress unit (unfortunately I might have given away my plans asking for the rules). My opponent also decided to do a reform, he won the dice roll, so he maximized first, stopping me from shifting my unit. As a result, you can see on the next pick, the razegor makes it to my unit.

The eagle wins the fight against the harpies, but they hold.

My turn - This is the turn of a life time !!!!

I charge the fist unit of driad's into the closest gore unit, they flee.

Obrazek

The fleeing of gores caused the Bestigores (general's unit) to panic, which they fail. Then run strait for my center driad's, additionally they line up exactly where they needed to be, to force them to flee off the table. Failing a 9 Ld roll, (with the BSB in range) was unbelievably unlucky for my opponent, and the positioning was excellent as far as I was concerned. Also with the shaman gone so was the gorgon.

The driad's redirect in to some ungore who flee.

I make way with my bsb and sorc to save the life of some Glade guard's.

Every thing ralleis.

Magic, don't really remember what else was cast, but I got Call of the Hunt on the glade riders who just rallied :mrgreen:, they go in to combat with the razergor.

In shooting I killed the razergore on the left, do some wounds to the Minotaur's (turn's out are extremely soft as far as shooting goes.)

Obrazek

Combat, the Brach Wraith challenges "The Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death" (I really regret, I decided to take the Annoyance of netting's, off of the wraith). As expected the combat was yet again one sided ;), as the Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death steamed rolled through the Branch Wraith. But the drayad's continue to defend their forest.

The bsb and Glade Rider's, kill the razergore, before it has a chance to attack. Allowing me to reform my Glade guard (I fit in the forest :mrgreen:), also the GR blocked the path of the minotaurs, who won't make it in to combat on time, before I teleport that is :mrgreen:. Just an ideal situation, to do so.

Obrazek
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 lip 2012, o 16:06 przez Kanadian, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

turn 4

the minotaurs charge my Glade Riders, kill them and overrun into the glade Gurad.

Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death kills the rest of the dryad's, and faces my sorceress unit.

Obrazek

My go

I move around, and go wizzing in to another forest, leaving the minotaurs dumbfounded :mrgreen:. I couldn't wipe the smile off may face for about 10 minutes, he he.

Never the less I'm still getting crushed, but who cares :lol2:.

I shoot at the minotaurs a bit more.

Obrazek
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 lip 2012, o 16:08 przez Kanadian, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Turn 5

Still with the smile on my face I don't remember about the foto.

The Besties move up.
In magic my driad's are cursed and make DT on movement.

In my turn I still have a smile on my face, and don't take a foto.

I shoot everything at the incredibly quickly approaching Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death
and my dryad's charge the chariot killing it.
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 lip 2012, o 13:51 przez Kanadian, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Turn 6

The Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death charges and kills my champion.
The chariot crosses the runs to kill off my WW.

Obrazek

My go.

I charge every thing in to the Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death.

Glade riders charge the Minatour's.
while the Dryad's move in to range of my sorc.

in magic I make the driads (charging the DB) cause terror, regen on glade guard is dispelled,

I cast Call of the hunt on the dryad's, and roll 2+2, when needed 5+ #-o, to make the charge in to the Minotaur's.

In combat my sorc challenges the Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death, takes 2 wound's, then saves the rest on her 2+ ward. Static combat is a bitch, the Doom Bull of Almost Certain Death brakes screaming in fear like a little girl, while my army chases him (unfortunately none of my 4 unit were able to catch him)

well the minatour rip the lone glade rider's to shed's, and the end.

Obrazek

I lost the game about 13/7.

But as I'm unfamiliar with my army as much as my opponent's, I consider it a good turn out.

And extremely fluffy battle, with a great and fun opponent.

Hope you liked it ;).
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 lip 2012, o 16:10 przez Kanadian, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Kanadian
Falubaz

Oczywiście krytyka i wytykanie błędów mile widziane ;)

ODPOWIEDZ