Warriors of Chaos

Moderator: JarekK

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
loko
Masakrator

Re: Nowy WoCh

Post autor: loko »

i bardzo dobrze że się będzie grać na mono bozi. gifty też powinny być usankcjonowane przez marki i wszystkie zajebiste. 8)
kupię bretke,orki, leśne elfy i wampiry. http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=52293

Awatar użytkownika
smiejagreg
Ciśnieniowiec

Post autor: smiejagreg »

Niektórych będzie czekać spore przemalowywanie regimentów...

Awatar użytkownika
Asgard
Mudżahedin

Post autor: Asgard »

ilość modeli, które wyjdą jest naprawdę syta co do przemalowywania armii to po co :)?

Awatar użytkownika
Grolshek
Administrator

Post autor: Grolshek »

No dokładnie. To jest chaos. Tego nie przemalujesz.
Spróbuj lepszej gry: boltaction.pl

Awatar użytkownika
Brushlicker
Falubaz

Post autor: Brushlicker »

Jak patrze na nowości chaosowe do wh40k to się boje o Was :oops: :evil:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Eldritch
Berserker Khorna

Post autor: Eldritch »

Będziemy mieli prawie tak dużo czaszek jak figurki Imperium i będzie git.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Zaklinacz Kostek
Falubaz

Post autor: Zaklinacz Kostek »

JochnyWalker pisze:Jak patrze na nowości chaosowe do wh40k to się boje o Was :oops: :evil:
Jeśli WoCh będzie jak ekipa z DV i nowe Warptalony - będzie dobrze. Jeśli pójdą w klimat dinozaura Denvera - będziemy zgubieni. :wink: Jeszcze liczę na to, że to kwestia kiepskiego malowania/zdjęć.

A to dla tych którzy nie śledzą nowości z 40k: http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/09/imag ... .html#more
Lest we forget:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
rudobrody79
Falubaz

Post autor: rudobrody79 »

dzięki za info

Awatar użytkownika
Przemcio
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Przemcio »

Ja to jestem przerażony o ile Warp Talony wyglądają zajebiście, Smok ujdzie to reszta to jakiś syf no moze poza jeszcze warppriestem...
We Bust in, Fight Through the Carnage, let the BOOMSTIK do the Talking...

Awatar użytkownika
Azgaroth
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: Azgaroth »

Mam nadzieję, że dadzą wam porządne i klimatyczne modele, bo to co widzą moje oczy a propos WH40k jest przerażające...Albo GW upadło na głowę, albo naprawdę wyczerpały im się pomysły. Albo jedno i drugie.

Awatar użytkownika
Bean_
Wałkarz

Post autor: Bean_ »

Nie wiem jak wam ale mnie ten forgefiend manticem zajeżdża :roll:
"Popatrz, leci ptaszek
Może on w swej wolności,
poznał istotę miłości
Popatrz dalej, obsrał daszek
Widać gdy go coś dręczy,
to się chłopak z tym nie męczy"

Dargor
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Dargor »

Witam,

Mnie z kolei WM/H ...

Awatar użytkownika
swieta_barbara
habydysz

Post autor: swieta_barbara »

Dla tych co nie sledza warseera:
Harry pisze:In an effort to pull together what few rumours we have …
I have started threads for each of the armies rumoured to be somewhere in the pipeline.
I will do my best to keep the first posts updated as more rumours appear in these threads.
I have tried to remember as much as I can of what has been posted so far.
I will have missed or forgotten some of it ... so, any rumours that have been posted please just remind me ‘who’ said ‘what’ and I will update this first post.

Not sure why the last thread got closed but as I am pretty sure these guys are still next up ... it would be nice to keep a thread open to discuss the rumours.

Warriors of Chaos:

Release Date:
There are rumours that they will come in Q4 This year (Hastings) October (Avian, Eldargal) End October/start November (Harry) December (Darnock/Birdy, MsDarkness) Just in time for Haloween (Scoopdeta)
Some talk around the interwebz that WoC may be delayed.

Author: Unknown.

Rules:
The Storm of Chaos. Just when they thought it was safe to go back in the water ... (Harry)
Archaon has been redone and his story will be the backbone of the storyline for the new book. It will look at his re-emergence from the chaos waste and the gathering of another Army to march upon the Empire.
The book will also focus more on several of the larger tribes. Not a huge focus, just some background stories.
We will see a real Germanic feel with the book, in regards to the savage marauding tribes.
There will also be renewed focus on the Chaos Gods and independent heroes for each one of them. People will be able to tailor their Army to run on a single God easier than before. (Birdy via Harry)
Krom is in the book. (MsDarkness)
Van Horstmann in as a special character can use Light and Tzeentch magic. (MsDarkness)
Van Horstmann gets a lot of attention in the new book. (Birdy via Harry)

Models:
Plastic chariot/warshrine. (Hastings, Harry, NatTreehouse, Scoopdeta, Darnocks Birdy)
Chaos Warshrine- This will be the big kit for the WoC and will be similar to what was released for the Empire in regards to their altar. It will be a large kit that has options for each of the Chaos Gods. The sculpt will be on the same base size at the war altar. (Birdy via Harry)
New Monsterous cavalry unit. (Harry, Birdy via Harry) Not sure if this is the Dragon Ogres or something else on top of or instead of the dragon ogres.
Don’t be surprised if there is a few monsterous cavalry options. (TheDarkGeneral)
Monsterous options for chariot steeds and warshrine.(Valdaraukar)
Plastic Dragon Ogres. (Hastings, NatTreeHouse, Harry)
New poseable Dragon Ogres similar to the Minotaur sprues!!! YES!!!! Finally options for Xtra Weapons or Great Weapons and larger models that represent what a Dragon Ogre size wise should look like! And lil' bitz for "marked" units!!!(TheDarkGeneral).
On Bigger bases than current Dragon Ogres. (Birdy via Harry)
I vagually rememeber a description I was given of the Dragon Ogres a long time ago. It sounded like the bodies were a lot more solid and stocky more rhino that dragon ... The description reminded me of a zoat more centaur like with the ogre part of the body very upright and at right angles to the back of the lower body ... quite different from the current models. Also wearing armour that made them look much more part of the Warriors of Chaos army. (Harry)
I've heard that the plastic dragon ogres are very old ones that were declined from the previous release but that they've been reworked a little. I've also heard that from the play test rules there is (currently) an option to mount a chaos knight on them! I've also heard some plastic chaos ogres (which are also older sculpts) may also be getting released this time around and that they're "not very good"...(Birdy via Darnok)
A Large plastic kit (that I'll leave as a surprise). (Hastings) (Presumably the Dragon)
Plastic forsaken. (Hastings, NatTreehouse, Harry)
Forsaken and chosen in one combined kit (Kyte)
New plastic Marauders. Completely redone with several weapons choices. (Birdy via Harry)
There are also youngbloods which will be smaller and nearly naked models with throwing knives/axes and such that burst out of the units of marauders. (Birdy via Harry)
Chaos Dragon Kit. (Msdarkness)
Finecast Characters (Hastings)
Throgg Troll king. (Hastings, Darnocks Birdy) Huge and close to artwork in current book (Darnocks Birdy)
Each God will have a modeled character to lead mono army builds. (Birdy via Harry)
Archaon has been remodeled and apparently is amazing, with option of being on foot or mounted.(Birdy via Harry)
Plastic chaos sorcerer (Hastings)
Female witch (Eldargal)
Valkia the bloody (Eldargal)
Egrimm Van Horstmann has been resculpted. He comes mounted on an awesome new dragon sculpt. (Birdy via Harry)
Zoat's for Chaos (once again) is indeed a rumor that I heard along with new monstrous cav for chosen style marked knights! ... Snip ... (Zoats are always associated with wood elves) ... Snip ... in truth Chaos could take Zoats back in 3rd Edition from the Slaves to Darkness & Lost and the Damned Chaos books. (TheDarkGeneral).

BRING IT ON!

Awatar użytkownika
Zaklinacz Kostek
Falubaz

http://forum.wfb-pol.org/viewtopic.php? ... 58#p973558 - więcej zdjęć nowych CSM. Potworki są nadal paskudne, ale jeśli nasza piechota będzie na poziomie Raptorów i Chosenów nie powinno być dramatu :wink: Chociaż kto tam GW wie.
Lest we forget:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Przemcio
Postownik Niepospolity

a jak myślałeś, że będzie wyglądało połączenie maszyny z demonem... jak dla mnie to akurat trzymają klimat z ksiązek

Awatar użytkownika
eliah91
Masakrator

Post autor: eliah91 »

Już bym wolał kupić w sklepie z zabawkami jakiegoś smokozorda niż to badziewie.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Zaklinacz Kostek
Falubaz

Przemcio pisze:a jak myślałeś, że będzie wyglądało połączenie maszyny z demonem... jak dla mnie to akurat trzymają klimat z ksiązek
Chyba książek o dinozaurach albo kreskówek w stylu Extreme Dinosaurs. Z resztą spójrz na Khornowe Juggernauty - kilka ton metalu połączonego z ciałem demona, naprawdę świetny design. Ja nie neguję idei połączenia demona z mechanicznym konstruktem, tylko tego jak to GW zrobiło, a zrobiło to brzydko i pokracznie IMO.
Lest we forget:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Przemcio
Postownik Niepospolity

no może Dino Raiders jeszcze :twisted:

Awatar użytkownika
Szczur22
Oszukista

Post autor: Szczur22 »

Wygląda na to że skoro podręcznik CSM pisał Phil Kelly, to raczej na pewno nie jest autorem nowego WoChu. Módlmy się aby to nie był Matt Ward!
Pocisk pisze:No sztandar jest mocny... dużo rzeczy jest mocnych, zamknijcie japy i nauczcie się grać

Awatar użytkownika
JaceK
Szef Wszystkich Szefów

Post autor: JaceK »

Szczur22 pisze:Módlmy się aby to nie był Matt Ward!
Bo?
Bearded Unclean 'Un pisze:Fuck, będe miał na pieńku z Drobnymi Wałeczkami :)
Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ