9th Age

Wszystko to, co nie pasuje nigdzie indziej.

Moderatorzy: Fluffy, JarekK

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Glonojad
Kretozord

Re: 9th Age

Post autor: Glonojad »

625 to wciąż liczba calkowita, naprawdę nie przesadzajmy...
Uprawa warzyw od 1997 roku
ObrazekObrazekObrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Semi
Niszczyciel Światów
Kontakt:

Post autor: Semi »

juz nie wystarczy byc brzydkim czy dużym, teraz fear to towar luksusowy ;)
Obrazek
Highborn Elves Only!

Awatar użytkownika
Karli
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Karli »

Ogry mocne.
Byłoby afrontem nie napić się z Frontem!

Awatar użytkownika
swieta_barbara
habydysz

Post autor: swieta_barbara »

Awatar użytkownika
Dydu
Masakrator

Post autor: Dydu »

Tak jak OK tak i WoC mocne.

Awatar użytkownika
Laik
Pan Spamu

Post autor: Laik »

Oby wszystko było w miarę równie mocne.
swieta_barbara pisze:Jesteś maszyna debelial, bez Ciebie to hobby dawno by umarło.

Awatar użytkownika
Klaudel
Falubaz

Post autor: Klaudel »

trolle z ahw atakujące z I3 i rzucające na EoG? hehehe
We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Anadim
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Anadim »

Biedne slayerki. Dostały mocy w nóżkach, ale urwano im obajaja. Złożenie odpowiednika miners jakoś drogo wychodzi, ale za to w core. Weterani z fajnym BS ale tylko do rzucania. Swoją drogą - czy można orunować hand weapon i additional hand weapon?

Nie ma blokady na magic items, więc sztandary chyba można brać z ogólnie dostępnych...

Awatar użytkownika
swieta_barbara
habydysz

Ja mam mieszane uczucia, z jednej strony power level niby jest ok z drugiej widzę już, że trochę płyną z fluffem i zasadami specjalnymi, udziwniają to zbytnio z wcale nie najlepszym efektem.

ślivek
Kretozord

Post autor: ślivek »

Sneak peak - rulebook się zmieni wraz z wyjściem nowych armybooków. Póki co to dostępne jest dla ABC i może się jeszcze pozmieniać w szczegółach.
Here is the first list of planned rulebook changes for the next version of the rulebook, to be released along with all armybooks.
Changes marked with green. Please incorporate these in your armybooks. Please note that these are not public yet
Note there might be more stuff, these are what we have agreed on so far. Also note that there will be lots of formatting stuff and technical details

MAKE WAY
At step 3 of Round of Combat Sequence, any character placed in the front rank, and not on base contact with an enemy model, may move into contact with an enemy model that is in base contact with the front of its unit. To do this, the character switches position with another model or models in its unit (these models cannot be non-champion characters).

Challenges

Accept/Refuse?
If a Challenge was issued, the opposing player may now choose one of
his/her own Engaged Characters in the same combat to Accept the
Challenge and fight the Character that issued the Challenge.

If the Challenge isn't accepted, the player issuing the Challenge nominates one of his/her opponent's non-Champion Characters (if there is any). This model's Leadership is reduced to 0 and loses Stubborn until the end of the turn in which the combat ends (or until the Character accepts or issues a challenge). Also, it cannot make any Close Combat Attacks during this Combat Round, and if it is a BSB, it loses the Hold Your Ground! rule and doesn't add +1 to its side's Combat Score during this Close Combat Phase.

Bodyguard (X)
When a non-champion Character is joined to an unit with the bodyguard rule, it gains the Stubborn Special Rule. Sometimes this only works with certain Characters. When this is the case, the relevant Characters or Character types will be stated in brackets.
In combination with challenge refusing characters losing stubborn, this prevents conga-lines with characters hiding second rank

Unstable
Units with this Special Rule automatically pass all Break Tests. When a Unit with this Special Rule loses a combat, it suffers a wound (without saves allowed) for each point of Combat Score by which it lost the combat. The wounds are distributed in the following order:
1. R&F models
2. Champion
3. Other characters (distributed by the owner of the Unit, as evenly as possible)
A Unit with the Unstable Special Rule and that is Stubborn Special Rule, that loses combat halves the number of wounds caused by Unstable.

Lethal Strike
If an attack with this Special Rule, or an attack from a part of a model with this Special Rule, rolls an unmodified '6' to wound, this wound has Armour Piercing (6) and Regeneration saves cannot be taken against it. Unless otherwise specified, a model with the Killing Blow Special Rule only applies it to its Close Combat attacks.
Just a name change for killing blow, to make people aware of the changes from 8th ed killing blow

Flameborn
Attacks with the Flaming Attacks Special Rule must reroll successful To Wound rolls against models with this Special Rule.
This was made in order to make taking flaming banner a bit less of a drawback, which in turn was making regen very good when combined with not losing it for the entire phase.

Impact Hits (X)
Impact Hits are Special Close Combat Attacks which can only be made in the first round of a combat in which a model has charged. Impact Hits are resolved at Initiative 10 and inflict a number of hits equal to the value stated within brackets (X) to a single enemy Unit in base contact. Impact Hits automatically hit and have a Strength value equal to the model's own Strength. Due to being Special Attacks, Impact Hits do not benefit from Weapon Bonuses or Special Rules.

In addition to performing this Special Attack, models with the Impact Hits Special Rule receive a bonus of +1 to the Strength of its Impact Hits for every full rank after the first in the unit, provided that those ranks are comprised entirely of models with the Impact Hits Special Rule.

If a model has both Grinding Attacks and Impact Hits, it may only use one of these rule in the same Close Combat Phase.
The old ogre rule

Skirmishers
Models with this Special Rule always also have the Free Reform Special Rule. Shooting at Units with the Skirmishers Special Rule rule suffers a -1 to hit penalty.

Skirmishing models are not placed in base to base contact with each other. Instead, models are placed with a ½” distance between them. Other than this empty space between the models, they follow the normal rules for forming Units (they still have front, flanks, rear, etc). Only non-mounted characters can join Units with the Skirmishers Special Rule. When joined to a Skirmishers Unit, a character gains the Skirmishers Special Rule for as long as it is with the Unit, and unless they have the exact same base size they are always considered Mismatching for placement within the Unit.

If a skirmishing Unit declares a Charge, or a Charge Reaction other than Flee, they immediately contract their loose formation into a normal formation. When doing this, the model closest to the charged or charging Unit must not change position. Skirmishers regain their loose formation if they are not Engaged in combat at the beginning of any Movement Phase (of any player). Keep the Centre of the front rank stationary. If there isn’t enough room for the Unit to regain its loose formation, keep the Unit in tight formation until the first point when there is enough room.
So please give units of flyers skirmish, and a slight points increase

Hellfire
At the end of a phase in which a Unit has suffered one or more unsaved Wounds from a Model or an Attack with this rule (in that phase), the unit suffers an additional D6 Strength 1 hits. No saves of any kind can be taen against wounds caused by these additional hits. If a multipart model has this rule, then the rule is only applied to the part of the model that has the rule.
Roughly the same average number of wounds as before versus T3 models, but no equally good against T6, and with no drawback!

Multiple Wounds (X, Y)
Unsaved wounds caused by attacks with this Special Rule or by Close Combat Attacks from models with this Special Rule, are multiplied into the value given in brackets (X). If the value is a Dice (such as “Multiple Wounds (D3)”), roll one such Dice for each unsaved wound with this Special Rule. The amount of wounds that the attack is multiplied into can never be higher than the Wounds Characteristics of the Target (excluding already suffered wounds previously in the battle). For example, if a Multiple Wounds (D6) attack wounds a Troll (W:3) and rolls a ‘5' for the amount of wounds, this is reduced to 3 wounds. If a multipart model has this rule, then the rule is only applied to the part of the model that has the rule.

If (Ordnance) is stated as the value in brackets, this normally counts as Multiple Wounds (D3+1), but against targets with the Fly Special Rule this is increased to Multiple Wounds (D3+2).

Sometimes this rule is connected to certain Troop types, if this is the case, the unit type will be given within brackets (Y). For example, Multiple Wounds (2, Infantry). When this is the case, only use the Multiple Wound rule when attacking models of the given Troop Type.
Please use this rule for all these conditional multi-wound units (white lions, questing knights etc). I.e. use the following format:
Multiple Wounds (2, Monster, Ridden Monster, Monstrous Cavalry)

Rally Tests
At the start of the Compulsory Moves sub-phase, all fleeing Units must take a Leadership test (in an order chosen by the active player). Units that are at 25% or less of their starting number (unit size on army list), including joined characters, must take this fear test at half their Ld. For example; a unit started the game as 40 models, was reduced to 9 models, but two characters had joined the unit. This unit takes a its Rally Test at its normal Ld. Any Unit that passes its test is no longer considered fleeing and may immediately perform a Reform. A Unit that has rallied cannot move further this movement phase and cannot shoot in the subsequent shooting phase. If the test is failed, the Unit immediately performs a Flee Move.
Makes having the last turn better!

Thunderous Charge
In the first round of combat after charging, parts of models with this special rule receive a +1 Strength bonus
Streamlined rule that appeared in many books. Please replace army specific rules with this

Blurry
Shooting Attacks targeting a Unit where the majority of models have this special rule suffer a -1 penalty when rolling To Hit. This to hit modifier cannot be combined with any other negative to hit modifiers (such as -1 to hit).
Streamlined rule that appeared in many books. Please replace army specific rules with this

Arcane items
Tome of Arcane Lore (25 pts)
The wearer knows one additional spell.
Obrazek

ślivek
Kretozord

Post autor: ślivek »

Co do tych draftów jeszcze - wszystkie one się zmienią. Nie wiem na ile ale na pewno. Zaraz będą mieli drugi review Rules Teamu.
Swoją drogą Greenhide Hordes ma teraz pierwsze review i generalnie komentują, że fajny armybook wyszedł nam a mamy niższy power level niż wszystkie drafty które wyszły więc pewnie jakieś nerfy pójdą.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
swieta_barbara
habydysz

Mi się marzy przede wszystkim usunięcie zasady skirmish, która jest moim zdaniem beznadziejna jeśli chodzi o gameplay - całe to ściąganie po szarży, liczenie zasięgów na dwa sposoby, niewygodne.
Dużo fajniej by było, gdyby skirmish działał jak lekka kawaleria, tzn. swift reformy i strzelanie po marszu + ruch po ucieczce.

Kal_Torak
Masakrator

Post autor: Kal_Torak »

swieta_barbara pisze:Mi się marzy przede wszystkim usunięcie zasady skirmish, która jest moim zdaniem beznadziejna jeśli chodzi o gameplay - całe to ściąganie po szarży, liczenie zasięgów na dwa sposoby, niewygodne.
Dużo fajniej by było, gdyby skirmish działał jak lekka kawaleria, tzn. swift reformy i strzelanie po marszu + ruch po ucieczce.
Zgadza się.
Jak wyszła 8 edycja z nowym skirmishem to nie mogłem uwierzyć z uwstecznienie zasady skirmish, której jedynym celem było utrudnienie gry i wymuszenie robienia nowych treyów.
W zasadzie wywalenie tego pół calowego odstępu to powinna być pierwsza zmiana w 9 edycji. Nie rozumiem kompletnie pozostawienie tej zasady. Na jej podstawie można postulować, aby modele z zasadą Frenzy były ustawiane rogami podstawek, tak aby tworzyły szachownice - w końcu modele z frenzy będą się "wyróżniać" na stole ;P. O ile na nadmiernie skomplikowanym i nieczytelnym prawie podatkowym korzystają pewne grupy zawodowe i interesów, to w przypadku zasady skirmisha komplikującej gamepley raczej wydaje mi się, że nikt na tym nie korzysta.

Dopóki nie zrobią ze skirmisha zasady "Fast Infantry" analogicznie do "Fast Cavalry" to nawet nie próbuję myśleć, aby grać armią taką jak leśne elfy.

Awatar użytkownika
Dębek
Wujek

Post autor: Dębek »

swieta_barbara pisze:Mi się marzy przede wszystkim usunięcie zasady skirmish, która jest moim zdaniem beznadziejna jeśli chodzi o gameplay - całe to ściąganie po szarży, liczenie zasięgów na dwa sposoby, niewygodne.
Albo nawet zamiast tego ruchu po ucieczce niech sobie mają natal -1 to hit na strzelanie, skoro są tacy sprytni i mobilni.
Podobnie podchodzę do zmiany zasady cala odstępu na połowę cala w trakcie ruchu. Zrobić, ze jednostki nie mogą wejść w kontakt, a na zakończenie ruchu unit ma być cal od innych unitów i impasów.
Obrazek
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
swieta_barbara
habydysz

+1

Tak Bogiem a prawdą to masz Piotruś jeden z lepszych międzynarodowych PR ze wszystkich Polaków, konto na forum 9tki też masz, no szkoda, szkoda, że nie chce Ci się takich intuicyjnych i rozsądnych rozwiązań dla dobra ogółu forsować.

mlepkows
Wodzirej

Post autor: mlepkows »

swieta_barbara pisze:No, pięknie tyrana wycenili - 190 punktów :)
Fajne też Yeti za 40/model.
Za to pieski ostry nerf - 35/model.
Armata za 170 punktów to moim zdaniem za mało.
Ale book po pierwszym przejrzeniu wygląda nieźle.
2 i następny kotek w jednostce już po 15 punktów. W sumie taki nerfik dla pojedyńczego kota, ale i tak lepiej niż Unit Size 3+, które było pewnie alternatywą.

Poza tym dosyć śmiechowo, szczególnie możliwość dawania marków chaosu ogrom :lol2: . Pozytywne zmiany w leadbelcherach i yeti, opcja na 4lvl firebella z metalem no i wywaleni w kosmos traperzy. Szkoda tylko, że koszt 5 goblinków to 60 pkt i można nadmuchać to tylko do 10 za 85 pkt...

Maciek

Jędrul
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Jędrul »

Lol?!Ogry w Ok moga miec marki?
MARK OF MARKI MARK

mlepkows
Wodzirej

Post autor: mlepkows »

Jędrul pisze:Lol?!Ogry w Ok moga miec marki?
Dajesz przedmiot za 50 pkt Warlordowi (aka Tyranowi), daje mu +1 sejwa i ataków i daje marki wszystkim ogrom (bazowo Undecided, można dopłacić do innych). Magowie mogą normalnie lory chaośne brać. Minus jest taki, że możesz brać tylko jednostki ogrowe w armii, bez gnoblarów, kotków, yeti, itp. itd.

Maciek

Awatar użytkownika
ninjaska
Chuck Norris

Post autor: ninjaska »

Oi,
tak sie wbilem jak pila w krede, z tym Skirmiszem, na forum 9th edycji, moze nie czekajac, az wypowie sie ktos bardziej znany/ograny. Ale pomyslalem, ze lepiej zrobic niz tylko czekac. Takie Just do it.
Ten pomysl juz wczesniej Kal_Torak wrzucal w Age of Zygmar (odswiezona 7dma ed.). Gralem tak i choc na poczatku nie moglem sie przywyczaic i przeszkadzala mi bardziej ta zmiana, to jednak ostatecznie jestem na tak. BeastHerd na Tray'u byl superwygodny, a sprawdzenie czy 25% modeli jest w zasiegu to byl moment.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
kangur
Masakrator

Post autor: kangur »

Karli pisze:Ogry mocne.
Taki Stonehorn...pomyślec ,ze szarzujesz teraz taką lanca 12 KotR w niego i statystycznie wbijasz tą jedną 6 na zranienie..c'mon , 2 takie modele z T7 robią rozpierduche , maszyny im nie straszne #-o
Obrazek

''If you show your teeth, bite''

ODPOWIEDZ