Plotki na temat army booka do 7. edycji

Dark Elves

Moderator: Yudokuno

Zablokowany
Awatar użytkownika
Pitagoras
Falubaz

Post autor: Pitagoras »

nie za dużo tam zrozumiałem ale chodzi o gorgone która zmienia coś w kamień?
tamtej specjlanej zasady to nie znam lae tam statsy są bardzo słabe, i czy ma być jako wierzchowiec? niezbyt klimatyczne myśle. skad u licha DE mają wytrzasnąć gorgone?
Obrazek

Romek
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Romek »

Ze świątyni Kheina, jako jej strażniczki :)
A motuw z zasadą jhest taki że kaza "strzela" na 8 cali i automatycznie trafia.. jeżeli trafiony nie zdal inicjatywy (nie zdążył obrócić wzroku) to ginął bez względu na ilość ran, bez savea, ale z dopuszczonym ward save'm...

A jak wiemy drzewo I 2 :)

Pozdro.

Awatar użytkownika
tedzio
Masakrator

Post autor: tedzio »

to co, czołg z automatu ginie?? Bez sensu jest to ze jakas meduza popatrz sobie na czołg i ten staje sie kamieniem, dziwne jekies to jest :/

Romek
Chuck Norris

Ale inżynier kierujący czołgiem musi patrzec gdzie jedzie, więc taka meduza może "zakamienić" załoge czołgu... i co Ty na takową interpretacje??

Pozdro.

Romek
Chuck Norris

Ale inżynier kierujący czołgiem musi patrzec gdzie jedzie, więc taka meduza może "zakamienić" załoge czołgu... i co Ty na takową interpretacje??

Pozdro.

Awatar użytkownika
Kosa
Pan Spamu

Post autor: Kosa »

tedzio pisze:to co, czołg z automatu ginie?? Bez sensu jest to ze jakas meduza popatrz sobie na czołg i ten staje sie kamieniem, dziwne jekies to jest :/
ta zasada z dupy nie jest wyciagnięta i jest to barszo fajny pomysł na nową jednostkę chociaż mi nie leży...

pertryfikacje należałoby tylko zmienić, że coś co ma wiećej US od oddziału meduz nie moze zostać zamienione w kamień, odpadają wieć wszelakie smoki, czołgi bo to troszke nierelane i przegiete, tak wieć zamienisz w kamień lorda na kuniu ale nie na smoku ;)
"Człowiek jest czemś, co pokonanem być winno"
F.N.

Moja Galeria Pomalowanych Ludków

Awatar użytkownika
Gajowy
Masakrator
Kontakt:

Post autor: Gajowy »

moim zdaniem na tym druchii to teraz byl stek bzdur nie majacych nic wspolnego z domniemanym kodeksem.

Awatar użytkownika
tedzio
Masakrator

to przeciez taka jedna meduza by zabijała wszytsko, Star dragona, czołgi, treemany, machiny, biegacza lizaków, altara, IMO wszytsko bedzie niszczyc

Awatar użytkownika
tedzio
Masakrator

to przeciez taka jedna meduza by zabijała wszytsko, Star dragona, czołgi, treemany, machiny, biegacza lizaków, altara, IMO wszytsko bedzie niszczyc

Awatar użytkownika
Karli
Postownik Niepospolity

Post autor: Karli »

W 5 ed. byl bazyliszek ktory wlasnei tak działał. Jeden bazyliszek zamieniał w kamien jeden model.Aha, no i jeszcze latał. Ale i tak nikt go nie brał :P

Awatar użytkownika
Tullaris
Masakrator

Post autor: Tullaris »

Jakieś kolejne udziwnienie z tymi gorgonami, nie dość że drogie to na dodatek słabe, oddział z wysoką inicjatywa i ws podejdzie i powycina wszystkie. Potrzebny jest nowy silny monster który będzie latać terroryzować wszystko i siać zniszczenie dlatego ja bym wolał Chimerę.
Tullaris Dredbringer was dying. He knew this, and he cared not.... At last, he knew the truth that Khain had tried to share with him all theas years, and it was glorius.
"Kings of Ulthuan!" the Pheniks King spat the words sa a curse. "You are usurpres and thieves. You owne me a debt. In my name, and thad of my fadher, I call upon you to repey it now."

Awatar użytkownika
Fingor
Chuck Norris

Post autor: Fingor »

To jest autorska jednostka, a nie plotka, więc temat trochę nieodpowiedni ;)
Arabesca - Dark Fantasy, Epic Action
Nietykalny pisze:Lakieru pernamentnego ( permanentny znaczy co innego)
:roll:

Awatar użytkownika
Artein
Masakrator

Post autor: Artein »

I'm going to make a unique post of all the rumors I've posted, adding the rare choices. Watch out:

N.B: Black guard is a bit changed, this was an info of the same guy but posted lately.

Here something new from Italian www.forumgwtilea.it. ( http://www.forumgwtilea.it/forum/index. ... 039&st=150 if someone speaks Italian...)
These rumors come from an informed user that is rarely wrong... In the end he's the top rumorer of this site, or he appears to be:

- Hatred will be our main rule (eternal hatred vs Asur)... the guy speaks about "the hatred on Rulebook", so re-roll to hit, but forced pursuing.

- About +1 on charge: that "would be possible" on elite units (exec, we, Bg and so on) maybe if there's a cauldron. Improbable for troop choices.

- Great Heroes: 1 Highborn (maybe his cost will be increased by 5 pts): he is the same as now, so will be his mounts. 2 High sorceress. she should cost less and can be upgraded to 4th level at 35 pts. For magic below.

- Dragon: he will stay the same, but he'll have a breath with lower strenght, no As allowed, panic.

- Heroes: 1 Noble: the Bsb will be able to carry shield, gw etc, just like the bsb of He and Vc. 2 Sorceress: not allowed to join a We unit, cost of upgrade 35 pts. 3 assassin: he shoould be as now, but with poison, he can be infiltrated as now or in enemy units, attack first when revealed. 4 Beastmaster: no more! it should be an upgrade for monsters units. 5 Hag: asf for her, always frenzied (always), 5+ ward, can ride a Manticore or drive a Cauldron. For These below.

-Manticore will stay as now, probably costing less. Read the rare part.

- Magic: each sorc can use as many dice as she wants to casting, can lose a wound to gain another power dice THAT: if with this die she gets a 1, she gets a miscast, if the die is a 6 it's an irresistible force. If you make a "normal" double 6 with other dice and 1 with the special one she gets both irresistible and miscast and the contrar (double 1 and a "special 6). No more +1 casting!

-Lore are Death, dark and shadow.

- Dark magic: spell 0 (casting value 4+): gain d3+1 power dice, if there are unused dice at the end of magic phase---> S5 hit on the sorc. Spell 1: chillwind, same as now but at S4. Spell 2: doombolt, 24" d6 S5 with the chance of getting an object that increase the shots (from d6 to 2d6). Spell 3: word of pain, the same as now but with a lesser cost. Spell 4: soulstealer, makes a wound on 4+ at 24" with Los at 1 model (also if he couldn't be normally targeted, as Hoclhand sniper rifle), the sorc gain 1 wound if succesfull. Spell 5: goodbye dominion, comes a new one that gives fury to an allied unit, if thrown on We they get 1 more attack, but lose d3 models per turn. Spell 6: Black Horror, similar to the 6th of shadow lore.

- Cauldron of Blood: It should be used by the hag hero, if the hag die, the cauldron goes to hell. the cauldron makes our unit capable of rerolling to wound always if within 24" and grant a ward save of 5+ to witches at 12" (Note that new witches should have a 6+ ward save). Maybe, but only maybe, the cauldron can join a We unit making them unbreakable. the cauldron can move, but is not considered a Chariot. It should be able to grant to some units (assassins, we, exec and other) +1 attack when charging. Cost: between 175 and 200. It causes terror.

- Cold ones (not riders but reptiles) should have 2 s4 attacks.

Troops

- About spears and Xbows I will not talk because the rumors posted are quite similar to those the Gw asked to remove, so I prefer to say nothing.

- Drs: cost less (the guy says 13-14 pts, 19 with xbows) and they'll have the chance (maybe with special magic item) to move before the starting of the match.

- Corsairs: as now, but 50 victory points more for every captured standard. Maybe they can enter the table just like miners (but here there's no assurance).

- Our choices remains the same: 3 core 4 special and 2 rare at 2000 pts.

Special choices:

- Witches: at least 5 of them for a unit, same points value, 2 hand weapons with poison, always frenzied (nevel lose the frenzy), hag with something like temple of khaine choices. ward save 6+, asf and the chance for the hag of taking a poison that halves enemy Initiative in base contact.

- Executioner: same points cost. No more Kb. Get the halberd with armour piercing and every succesfull to hit roll will wound automatically (no need of to wound roll). 5+ for a unit.

- Shades as now with something I can't tell for the same reason I couldn't tell about spears and xbows.

- Harpies: as now with 11-10 points each (NO NEW MODELS)

- Coc: no more 2x1 choice, the naggy are going to take each 2 attacks (NO NEW MODELS)

- Black guard: the guy says it's special now. Stubborn, halberd and heavy armour. 2 attacks each. Champ can get 25 pts of magic items. He says nothing about costs. They can have a magic standard of 50 points (as Exec and Wtiches). 5+ for a unit.

- Cold ones: as now with the naggy having 2 attacks S4. they can have a banner of 50 pts. There will be a banner making the unit immune to psicology. The champion can get 25 pts of magic objects. Their cost will grow a little.

Rare

-Hydra: as now, but with maybe improved As (3+) and quite surely regeneration. If you throw a 6 on reg roll his breath weapon is increased to max S10 (the guy says the breath is increased from S4 to S10... so S4 at the beginning?). The beastmaster will be an upgrade of apprentice and will be able to make the hydra avoid monster reaction test.

-Rbt: here is something new. If they don't move they're as usual, but if they move they can shoot 12 arrows S3 armour piercing with the 2x shoot rule at max 24".

-3^ choice: there are three chances:
- Beastmaster on manticore
- Something really really new that probably will fly or move very fast
- Nothing at all.
The guy assume that we'll get a Manticore as rare choice, but this is only his prevision.

Here it is all he posted from the beginning. He will tell something (little little) about magic items and Special characters. But I think the main question is presented above. I will remain keeping an eye on Gwtilea and post new rumors on what I said.

Edits: corrections.
po przeczytaniu pozostaje mi powiedzieć

"Tremble mortals 'couse we are death incarnate!"
czy jakoś tak :roll:

Awatar użytkownika
Murmandamus
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Murmandamus »

Artein. Ubiegłeś mnie dosłownie o chwilkę z postem. Bo bym to samo wpisał i wkleil :).

Smakowicie się to wszystko prezentuje. Jednego żal mi co prawda a mianowicie soul stealera który teraz wyjmie jedną ranę jedynie i to na 4+.
zapraszam na Polskie Forum Kings of War

https://kow.fora.pl/

Awatar użytkownika
Temple Guard
Falubaz

Post autor: Temple Guard »

Czyli wygląda na to, że nie zostanie poprawiona przeżywalność żadnego oddziału piechoty oprócz Witch Elves. To nadal będzie więc poważny problem Exeków i BG. A piechota HE stała się bardziej "pancerna" (PG i WL). Trochę dziwne jest to, co zostało napisane o bolcach.
Gwardia umiera, ale się nie poddaje

www.robinofsherwood.fora.pl - forum o wspaniałym, klimatycznym serialu "Robin z Sherwood" - zapraszam serdecznie!

Awatar użytkownika
Jonas
Wałkarz

Post autor: Jonas »

Executioner: same points cost. No more Kb. Get the halberd with armour piercing and every succesfull to hit roll will wound automatically (no need of to wound roll). 5+ for a unit.
Ja pierdole! :shock:
"Wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up, and smell the ashes..."

Awatar użytkownika
Murmandamus
Niszczyciel Światów

Post autor: Murmandamus »

wystarczy sobie uzmysłowić...

6-7 w szeregu na 3+ trafia trafi sporo(a z kotłem i dodatkowym atakiem jeszcze więce) no i hate co da rerolle. Często wszyscy trafią. A skoro mamy autowounda.... oni niszczą po prostu niszczą. Krasnoluda, ogra czy cokolwiek innego twardego.
zapraszam na Polskie Forum Kings of War

https://kow.fora.pl/

Awatar użytkownika
Mike
Mudżahedin

Post autor: Mike »

Mnie śmieszy opcja rzucania IFki na jednej k6 : D poświęcasz ranę rzucasz na IFce +PD i starasz się odzyskać ranę soulstealerem ; P

Awatar użytkownika
Artein
Masakrator

Post autor: Artein »

czas zaopatrzyć się w boxa exeków xD

Awatar użytkownika
Roman Lord of the Druchii
Chuck Norris
Lokalizacja: Z miasta, w którym ludzie wolą grać Dark Elfami i Mortalami Chaosu niż Bretką

Post autor: Roman Lord of the Druchii »

tak powinno być zawsze! w końcu moich kilkunastu egzeków się przyda :P

Zablokowany